CIELO E TERRA

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Germinale Cielo e Terra album cover

Buy GERMINALE Music
Studio Album, released in 2001

1. In Aeternum veritas (2:07)
2. A mio figlio (4:46)
3. Il lento risveglio (4:58)
4. Chi vola vale (5:28)
5. Patetica (2:40)
6. Cielo e Terra (7:45)
7. N.a.n. (2:57)
8. Atleta (2:33)
9. Lettera d'amore no 7 (4:55)
10. Trombe, scale (4:33)
11. Balera (4:33)
12. La danza del velo (4:26)
13. Lucciole per lanterne (si vendono) (8:58)

Search GERMINALE Cielo e Terra lyrics

Search GERMINALE Cielo e Terra tabs

- Matteo Amoroso / drums, percussion
- Salvo Lazzara / guitar, vocals
- Marco Masoni / guitar, voice
- Andrea Moretti / piano, organ, mellotron, mini-moog
- Alessandro Toniolo / flute, vocals

GERMINALE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GERMINALE Cielo e Terra Music

Dark Matter Distribution 2006
Audio CD$22.90 (used)
Scogli Di SabbiaScogli Di Sabbia
Btf 2008

More places to buy GERMINALE music online Buy GERMINALE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GERMINALE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GERMINALE Cielo e Terra ratings distribution

GERMINALE Cielo e Terra reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
2 stars Somewhat of a let-down compared with the previous - it is a concept album that I do not grasp the concept - sorry Boys. The story acompanying it is relatively hard to grasp (well my spoken Italian is hardy worth anything , but I can decipher written language) and the music is not up to par with their great second album.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#2891) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 02, 2004

Review by erik neuteboom
3 stars This is the third and until now latest CD from the Italian five piece band Germinale (with additional guest musicians). The 13 compositions sound pleasant and melodic with strong guitarwork that alternates from Fripperian (very biting in the titletrack) to Hackett-like in "Lettera d'amore no. 7" (also wonderful interplay with the organ). The varied instrumentation includes acoustic guitar, flute, violins, piano, female vocals and accordeon. The final song is the longest one and delivers Fripperian guitarplay ("Discipline-era"), a lush organ sound and beautiful piano, strings and flute. This CD is nothing special but it has a warm, typical Italian flavor.

1. In Aeternum veritas (2:07) 2. A mio figlio (4:46) 3. Il lento risveglio (4:58) 4. Chi vola vale (5:28) 5. Patetica (2:40) 6. Cielo e Terra (7:45) 7. N.a.n. (2:57) 8. Atleta (2:33) 9. Lettera d'amore no 7 (4:55) 10. Trombe, scale (4:33) 11. Balera (4:33) 12. La danza del velo (4:26) 13. Lucciole per lanterne (si vendono) (8:58)

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#43889) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Review by ZowieZiggy
1 stars I am a huge football fan.

So what, would you tell me. What's the point ? What's the relation between football and this "Germinale" album?

Well, for me there is one since tonight.

About two hours ago, I was attending the clash between my beloved club (Anderlecht) against my favourite English team (Tottenham). On the way to the game (which took me almost two hours to drive some twenty-five KM), I was listening to some music of course.

I listened for the third time in two days to this album. On the way back home, there were still some tracks to listen to (some seven or eight). My seventeen old years son was sitting on my side told me after ten minutes or so: "What's this c**p" ?

I was so surprised, and fully in accordance that I thought: "Listen son, your wasting time; there's a future for you in the fire escape trade. Come up to town!". I swear I thought of these words immediately and I promised him to mention this anecdote when posting my review of this album.

This is a pretty weak work. Nothing to remember in terms of melody, great instrumental part, beautiful Italian prog music, inventive or creative stuff.

No, nothing as such. Pure boredom. I have never been enthusiast with spoken lyrics (except in Jeff Wayne's "The War Of The Worlds"). This one is pitiful.

To avoid harsher words, I would just tell you : stay away from this one. Poor, poor, poor (instead of six, six, six . sweet rock'n'roll.). The worse of their career and one of the poorest Italian prog offering. And you know how much I praise this genre.

One star. Nothing more.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#154529) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, December 06, 2007

4 stars The 3rd album has clearly a change in musical direction. I feel that Germinale have succeeded in their change rather well. This album might not be as good as their previous one but it is without a doubt more original. I respect when the bands try to bring something new instead of just repeating t ... (read more)

Report this review (#44567) | Posted by geezer | Sunday, August 28, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of GERMINALE "Cielo e Terra"