I AM THE LAST OF ALL THE FIELD THAT FELL (A CHANNEL)

Current 93

Prog Folk

Current 93 I Am The Last Of All The Field That Fell (A Channel) album cover

Buy CURRENT 93 Music
Studio Album, released in 2014

1. The Invisible Church (6:32)
2. Those Flowers Grew (8:42)
- 2b Truth Is One I
3. Kings And Things (6:22)
4. With The Dromedaries (5:37)
5. The Heart Full Of Eyes (5:46)
6. Mourned Winter Then (5:55)
7. And Onto PickNickMagick (7:52)
8. Truth Is One II
- 8b Why Did The Fox Bark? (6:22)
9. I Remember The Berlin Boys (3:49)
10. Spring Sand Dreamt Larks (4:32)
- 10b Truth Is One III
11. I Could Not Shift The Shadow (6:12)

Total time 67:41

- Jon Seagroatt / bass clarinet
- Ossian Brown / hurdy gurdy
- James Blackshaw / bass
- Carl Stokes / drums

CD Coptic Cat ‎- THE SPHERES EIGHT (2014, UK)

LP The Spheres ‎- THE SPHERES SEVEN (2014, UK)

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

Buy CURRENT 93 I Am The Last Of All The Field That Fell (A Channel) Music

More places to buy CURRENT 93 music online Buy CURRENT 93 & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

CURRENT 93 I Am The Last Of All The Field That Fell (A Channel) ratings distribution

CURRENT 93 I Am The Last Of All The Field That Fell (A Channel) reviews

Review by Warthur
4 stars Ever since Michael Cashmore left the nimbus of musicians around David Tibet we call Current 93, the project's sound has drifted in the most fascinating manner. The last major release featuring Cashmore, Black Ships Ate the Sky, was a summary and capstone to the particular neofolk sound which had come to dominate their work during the Cashmore era, but was then followed up by excursions into doomy psychedelic rock and a reconfiguration of their neofolk sound which took in more recent trends in indie folk.

Now, believe it or not, on I Am the Last of All the Field That Fell the project goes folk-jazz. Inviting none other than John Zorn to provide jazzy saxophone contributions which really take the album out into territory hitherto never visited under the Current 93 umbrella. Excellent choices are made in guest vocalists too, with Anohni providing an achingly beautiful lead vocal on Mourned Winter Then and Nick Cave bringing proceedings to a magnificent close on I Could Not Shift the Shadow. It is, in short, another successful experiment which proves that there's life in the old project yet.

Post a review of CURRENT 93 "I Am The Last Of All The Field That Fell (A Channel)"