THE JOY OF MOTION

1. Ka$cade (5:23)
2. Lippincott (4:22)
3. Air Chrysalis (5:05)
4. Another Year (3:50)
5. Physical Education (4:40)
6. Tooth and Claw (4:23)
7. Crescent (4:23)
8. The Future That Awaited Me (4:33)
9. Para Mexer (4:29)

Search ANIMALS AS LEADERS The Joy Of Motion tabs

- Tosin Abasi / guitars
- Javier Reyes / guitars
- Matthew Garstka / drums

2LP Sumerian Records SUM473 (2014 US)
CD Sumerian Records SUM473 (2014 US & Europe)

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition
and to The Bearded Bard for the last updates

ANIMALS AS LEADERS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANIMALS AS LEADERS The Joy Of Motion Music

The Joy of MotionThe Joy of Motion
Sumerian 2014
The Joy of Motion by Animals As Leaders [Music CD]The Joy of Motion by Animals As Leaders [Music CD]
Sumerian

More places to buy ANIMALS AS LEADERS music online Buy ANIMALS AS LEADERS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANIMALS AS LEADERS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ANIMALS AS LEADERS The Joy Of Motion ratings distribution

ANIMALS AS LEADERS The Joy Of Motion reviews

Review by Warthur
3 stars Animals as Leaders' third album feels like it's hitting diminishing returns on the djent side of the equation compared to the rather more interesting Weightless, but it manages to just about make the cut thanks to the exploration of jazz fusion and Latin styles that yields a more diverse sound than they've previously enjoyed. At the same time, I can't help but wish that these momentary flirtations with expanding and reconfiguring the group's sound had gone a little deeper, since whilst they add a little spice here, they don't go quite so far enough as to open up enough new creative directions to feel confident about the group's long-term prospects.

Send comments to Warthur (BETA) | Report this review (#1164151) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 22, 2014

2 stars Tolerable, Yet Uninteresting I've never liked Animals As Leaders. I guess I should state that upfront, so anyone who wants to disregard my opinion can do so, before they get too invested in reading what I have to say. I really don't like this whole subculture, the Sumerian records-led teenage ... (read more)

Report this review (#1160373) | Posted by Gallifrey | Friday, April 11, 2014 | Review Permanlink

5 stars So what's all the fuss about, huh? I'll tell you. I decided to write my review of The Joy of Motion since it had no reviews thus far. I could have easily written the same review for each of the previous albums. They are all worth listening to. They are all a special and unique display of musi ... (read more)

Report this review (#1153051) | Posted by AgostinoScafidi | Monday, March 24, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ANIMALS AS LEADERS "The Joy Of Motion"