ONE POINT MUSIC

Pekka Airaksinen One Point Music album cover

Buy PEKKA AIRAKSINEN Music
Studio Album, released in 1972

Side A:
1. Pieni Sienikonsertto - A Little Soup For Piano And Orchestra Op 46,8 (1970)
2. mo-On-ing (1971)
3. Sadetta - Somerain (1968)

Side B:
1. Skata
2. S Rock
3. Fos 2

Search PEKKA AIRAKSINEN One Point Music lyrics

Search PEKKA AIRAKSINEN One Point Music tabs

- Pekka Airaksinen / organ, guitar and effects

O Records ‎ORLP-035 LP

Thanks to philippe for the addition

PEKKA AIRAKSINEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PEKKA AIRAKSINEN One Point Music Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Buddhas of Golden LightBuddhas of Golden Light
Arc Light Editions 2015
Vinyl$16.91
Madam I'm AdamMadam I'm Adam
Imports 2008

More places to buy PEKKA AIRAKSINEN music online Buy PEKKA AIRAKSINEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PEKKA AIRAKSINEN One Point Music ratings distribution

PEKKA AIRAKSINEN One Point Music reviews

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Avant, Crossover & Neo Teams
3 stars Hoax.

A Finnish sound creator Pekka AIRAKSINEN is renowned as a founder of SPERM, one of electronic pioneer combos in Finland. It's said his first album "One Point Music" be in the same vein of SPERM's creation "Shh!" ... Although I've listened to "Hein'sirkat!" only via "Shh!", this explanation makes sense really.

Anyway ... this album has somewhat chilling appearance. Not simply a collection of weird noises or sounds but well-balanced, matured (so-called) noise commune harmonized with foggy percussive electronics. Almost immersed in such a tendency toward hypnotic streams and fourth-dimensional waves. The boundary amongst hedonism, violence, and tragedy launched as percussive noises can be called electronic solitaire titled "A Little Soup For Piano And Orchestra Op 46, 8". A tidy one nevertheless, let me say. The following track "mo-On-ing" is more eccentric, as if we pray in a temple, exposed with mystic spells and Buddhic percussion. His (or a session drummer's) percussion is much effective for us to kick ourselves into Heaven. High-tone organ and flute plays are too keen for listeners to get something comfortable, whilst sticky waves as in the previous track are pretty persistent enough to give us head / ear-ache. This reminds me of a pray in a renowned Japanese temple on the top of a mountain ... the morning should come to us definitely. "Somerain - Sadetta" sounds somewhat beautiful and noble all around. Can hear dream or dreammare rolling up and down. Ok his electronic cembalo-ish synthesizer sounds cannot throw us a good sleep but a fantastic psychedelic nightmare. No safe, no sound, but only a surrealistic pillow (especially the last, the bulkiest explosion) around us. The magnificent suite "Music For The Play Sisyfos" ... really magnificent ... sounds incredible as a sound / noize fuzz. Intriguingly, contrary to the three noise gems upon the Side A, the basis of this suite is such a junk of sounds scattered incredibly here, there, everywhere. As though Pekka would have gathered all of his electronic material, regardless of old or new, unrefined noise hotchpotch goes ahead without any point of soundscape ... claimed as kinda electronic hoax like Mittelwinternacht '71.

Very mysterious but guess Pekka would emphasize various opinions via his brilliant sound cards, actually.

Post a review of PEKKA AIRAKSINEN "One Point Music"