NODE

- Ed Buller / modular Moog
- "Flood" (Mark Ellis) / The Putney synth
- Gary Stout / ring modulated trumpet

Artwork: Ross Ellis

CD Deviant Records ‎- DVNT 5 CD (1995, UK)

2xLP Deviant Records ‎- DVNT05LP (1995, UK)

Thanks to philippe for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

Buy NODE Node Music

Node LiveNode Live
Din Records 2018
$11.58
Node 2Node 2
Din Records 2014
$7.34
As God Kills by Node (2006-06-20)As God Kills by Node (2006-06-20)
Massacre Records
$19.32
Technical Crime / Ask by Node (2005-01-25)Technical Crime / Ask by Node (2005-01-25)
Scarlet Italy

More places to buy NODE music online Buy NODE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

NODE Node ratings distribution

NODE Node reviews

Review by admireArt
3 stars Another brick in the P/E wall.

It is a real paradox in the P.A.'s Prog/Electronic world. To be inducted you must show Berlin School credentials or West Coast ones, the American translation of the European one. Musical languages which themselves diversified into a zillion rivers, more than once, completely transfigured from their primal roots. To cut it short, if you sound like someone from those recognized early 70's to the late 90's you are inducted.

As I clearly mentioned in my TANGERINE DREAM "RUBYCON", 1975, I am one of those children who was raised and spoiled rotten by that Electronic music masterpiece. Add to that, that I have never been nor pretend to be the kind of guy who enjoys listening to someone who sounds like someone else, case dismissed!

So as you, may not know, everytime I see the benovolence of someone associating any Electronic act to Progressive Electronic's Gods, be it T.D. or Klauz Schulze, it , instead of a welcome, is understood as a farwell!

NODE's musical idiom is far from being unique, they sure offer a clean cut rendition of T.D.'s self acquired and self-discovered Progressive Electronic language, but as I have stated, it is no big thrill for me to listen to someone who sounds like someone else. Composition over performance, that is my drug!

Benevolent ***3 PA stars

5 stars Dario Argento meet Jean-Michel Jarre. a.k.a Zanov is having a bad hair day John Carpenter released an epic electronic album of late that I'm looking forward to reviewing soon. Until such time, I'm reviewing another favorite (and under the radar) release by equally dark and deliciously ambient Nod ... (read more)

Report this review (#1434733) | Posted by buddyblueyes | Saturday, July 4, 2015 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NODE "Node"