I'M SO STRAIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

Search RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo lyrics

Search RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo tabs

- Rick Wakeman / keyboards

7" Vinyl A&M #AMS 7510

and to useful_idiot for the last updates

RICK WAKEMAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo Music

WRITE NOTES 2014
Return to the Centre of the EarthReturn to the Centre of the Earth
Write Notes 2014
The Six Wives of Henry VIIIThe Six Wives of Henry VIII
A&M Records 1990
Fontana a&M 1990
The Myths & Legends Of King Arthur & The Knights Of The Round TableThe Myths & Legends Of King Arthur & The Knights Of The Round Table
A&M 1990
101 DISTRIBUTION - EMI 2013
Vinyl$12.79
Retro 2Retro 2
President Records 2007
RICK WAKEMAN-NO EARTHLY CONNECTION-ORIG.ITALIAN LP 1976 US $16.00 Buy It Now 50m 53s
Rick Wakeman - Out Of The Blue (CD 2014) NEW US $9.68 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman - Softsword (CD 2014) NEW US $9.68 [0 bids]
EARTH SHAKING ROCK - NAZARETH, ASIA, URIAH HEEP, RICK WAKEMAN, DEEP PURPLE US $0.99 [0 bids]
SEALED - Rick Wakeman - Lisztomania LP record album - 1975 - soundtrack - NM US $12.99 Buy It Now 5h 30m
ROCK N REEL,FISH,RICK WAKEMAN/GORDON GILTRAP,JON MARTYN,RARE/SALE CD ALBUM US $6.44 Buy It Now 5h 30m
RICK WAKEMAN Six Wives of Henry VIII LP G/F A&M EX/EX US $4.76 Buy It Now 5h 59m
RICK WAKEMAN THE MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR LP ON A&M #SP4515 US $4.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN,YES,1984,TAPE,RARE CASSETTE ALBUM US $1.60 [1 bids]
Owner of a Lonely Heart by Yes Family, Rick Wakeman, Steve Howe and Jon Anderson US $4.82 Buy It Now 7h 26m
RICK WAKEMAN - ANIMAL SHOWDOWN - RARE  PICTURE DISC - EXCELLENT CONDITION US $5.65 Buy It Now 7h 32m
Rick Wakeman Criminal Record 8 Track Tape TESTED US $6.00 Buy It Now 7h 40m
@ CD Rick Wakeman - Out There MASCOT RECORDS 2003 US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 4m
Rick Wakeman , The Six Wives Of Henry VIII,pressed ex yugo US $9.00 Buy It Now 8h 44m
No Earthly Connection (1976) / the Cost of Living (1983) by Rick Wakeman CD US $11.95 Buy It Now 8h 44m
RICK WAKEMAN~NO EARTHLY CONNECTION [A1/B1] 1976 US $4.84 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman : Classic Tracks CD (2001) US $4.32 Buy It Now 8h 59m
RICK WAKEMAN No Earthly Connection +inner sleeve A&M 1976 US $14.50 Buy It Now 9h 9m
Rick Wakeman-MythsLegends KingArthur & Knights Round Table RARE Korean 11.75" LP US $18.75 [0 bids]
YES - Acoustic Radio Sessions 2002 (mini LP/CD) Jon Anderson Rick Wakeman ABWH US $19.99 Buy It Now 10h 38m
RICK WAKEMAN:LIVE US $8.05 Buy It Now 10h 50m
RICK WAKEMAN - MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE ADVERT) (REF MD) US $6.53 Buy It Now 10h 51m
Forever Gold by Rick Wakeman (2CD) US $5.99 Buy It Now 11h 18m
RICK WAKEMAN Criminal Record 1977 UKvinyl LP EXCELLENT CONDITION US $12.08 Buy It Now 11h 25m
RICK WAKEMAN SEALED ORIGINAL GATEFOLD 1974 US VINYL LP A&M SP 3621 JOURNEY TO... US $29.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman: LIVE AT HAMMERSMITH LP sealed US $21.00 Buy It Now 11h 44m
Rick Wakeman: THE FAMILY ALBUM LP Sealed UK Gatefold US $21.00 Buy It Now 11h 44m
RICK WAKEMAN Country Airs LP new age prog Yes piano solos VG++/VG++ US $8.00 Buy It Now 11h 58m
The Six Wives Of Henry VIII / Silent Nights Rick Wakeman CD US $9.95 Buy It Now 12h
Can You Hear Me? by Rick Wakeman (CD, Nov-2003, Hope Entertainment) US $15.00 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman - Aspirant Sunrise [CD New] US $12.35 Buy It Now 12h 22m
Rick Wakeman/Criminal Record/1977 A&M LP/EX US $8.05 Buy It Now 12h 40m
Rick Wakeman-1984.LP US $11.29 Buy It Now 12h 41m
RICK WAKEMAN "Journey To The Centre Of The Earth" LP US $8.05 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN "Myths And Legends Of King Arthur" LP US $8.05 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN "No Earthly Connection" LP US $9.66 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN "White Rock" LP US $9.66 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN "1984" LP US $9.66 [0 bids]
YES YEARS PROMO SAMPLER CD 8HITS JON ANDERSON RICK WAKEMAN STEVE HOWE ALAN WHITE US $9.99 Buy It Now 12h 52m
RICK WAKEMAN / ROGER DALTRY "Liztomania" LP US $9.66 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN Myths & Legends of King Arthur 1975 A&M GF LP SP-4515 NEAR MINT US $12.95 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman ?Crimes Of Passion Original Motion Picture Soundtrack lp vinyl US $24.99 Buy It Now 13h 24m
Rick Wakeman . The Six Wives Of Henry VIII Live At Hampton Court 180 Gram Vinyl US $16.99 Buy It Now 13h 31m
RICK WAKEMAN myths and legends of king arthur PPSP 4515 portuguese LP PS EX/VG+ US $16.12 Buy It Now 14h 10m
RICK WAKEMAN the six wives of henry viii AMLH 64361 uk a&m LP PS EX/EX US $14.50 Buy It Now 14h 10m
RICK WAKEMAN journey to the centre of the earth AMLH 63621 LP PS EX/EX gatefold US $14.50 Buy It Now 14h 10m
RICK WAKEMAN journey to the centre of the earth AMLH 63621 A1B1 1st LP PS VG+/EX US $14.50 Buy It Now 14h 15m
RICK WAKEMAN journey to the centre of the earth AMLH 63621 A1B1 1st LP PS EX+/EX US $14.50 Buy It Now 14h 20m
RICK WAKEMAN the 6 wives of henry viii AMLH 64361 translucent red LP PS EX+/EX US $16.12 Buy It Now 14h 20m
RICK WAKEMAN: White Rock LP (punch hole, sl cw) Rock & Pop US $12.00 Buy It Now 14h 24m
Rick Wakeman 'Swedish Television Special 1980' 58 minute CD. Rare item US $5.99 [0 bids]
Classic Tracks [Hot] by Rick Wakeman (CD, Jan-2008, Fabric Records) US $7.00 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN LP NO EARTHLY CONNECTION uk a&m 64583 1st press EX+ US $16.13 Buy It Now 15h 44m
Rick Wakeman Rare Collectible box set Journey & Return double LP's & More MIB! US $119.95 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN - THE SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD - NEW CD US $11.98 Buy It Now 17h 57m
LISZTOMANIA OST LP A&M SP 4546 US Rick Wakeman WHO 1975 SEALED M US $12.99 Buy It Now 18h 42m
JIM GILMOUR Great Escape NEW CD Reissue OOP PROG (Saga Max Webster Rick Wakeman) US $12.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman - The Myths and Legends Of King Arthur - 1975 gatefold LP US $7.05 Buy It Now 19h 52m
Rick Wakeman six wives henry VIII VG+ vinyl LP "Budget" Free shipping over $20 US $3.99 [0 bids]
Ozzy Osbourne Rick Wakeman Buried Alive Numbered cd single US $39.99 Buy It Now 20h 20m
RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight / Do You Believe 45 Pop A&M #535 US $16.00 Buy It Now 20h 41m
RICK WAKEMAN -JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF EARTH LP- BOOKLET US $4.00 Buy It Now 21h 3m
The Mixture by Rick Wakeman (CD, Sep-2003, Voiceprint Records (UK)) US $8.99 Buy It Now 21h 21m
RICK WAKEMAN- THE BURNING (Mini Lp) Air mail (Yes) US $29.99 Buy It Now 21h 40m
GOLE Soundtrack LP - 1983 Dutch Pressing CHARISMA Rick Wakeman US $14.99 Buy It Now 21h 42m
RICK WAKEMAN JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH W/BOOKLET 1974 A US $9.99 Buy It Now 21h 43m
RICK WAKEMAN- GOLE! (Mini Lp) Air mail (Yes) US $29.99 Buy It Now 21h 43m
RICK WAKEMAN / Yes ( 6 WIVES of HENRY VIII ) gatefold PROG vinyl LP w/ bonus tix US $15.95 Buy It Now 21h 53m
Rick Wakeman "Journet to the Centre of the Earth" US $1.95 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN The Six Wives Of Henry VIII Live At Hampton Court CD NEW/SEALED US $8.03 Buy It Now 22h 43m
Rick Wakeman, Myths & Legends of King Arthur, LP 1975 A&M Records, Gatefold US $3.95 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman~Original OZ LP Myths and legends EX 1975 Art Rock Prog Rock Yes US $17.57 Buy It Now 22h 57m
Rick Wakeman~Original OZ LP Journey to the centre EX 1974 Art Rock Prog Rock Yes US $15.81 Buy It Now 22h 58m
Rick Wakeman - The Six Wives of Henry VIII LP Vinyl A & M Records US $16.99 Buy It Now 23h 40m
Yes~Original US LP Close to the edge NM Prog Art Rock Rick Wakeman   US $26.38 Buy It Now 23h 45m
Yes~Original US LP Yesterdays EX 1974 Art Rock Rick Wakeman Steve Howe   US $14.93 Buy It Now 23h 53m
Yes~Original US LP Going for the one NM '77 Art Rock Rick Wakeman Steve Howe     US $16.69 Buy It Now 23h 53m
Yes~Original JAP 2XLP Yesshows NM 1980 Prog Rock Rick Wakeman Steve Howe US $23.74 Buy It Now 23h 54m
Rick Wakeman The Myths And Legends - 1st vinyl LP album record UK AMLH64515 US $36.84 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman The Very Best Of Chronicles YES JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH US $48.38 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman - Live At The Empire Pool NEW CD US $22.60 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN VINYL journey to the center of the Earth LP booklet ExEx 1974 US $19.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman : King John And The Magna Charter CD US $6.81 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN -Ltd Edition 24 Carat CD Gold Disc-MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR US $177.46 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman: Classic Tracks CD 2008 Yes Solo Best Of Greatest Hits SFMCD003 NEW US $4.95 Buy It Now 1 day
TONY FERNANDEZ & RICK WAKEMAN ZODIAQUE JAPAN CD OBI 2800yen JIM 1ST PRESS US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN & HIS BAND - CIRQUE SURREAL CD Album ( YES / THE STRAWBS ) *NEW* US $29.76 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman - Journey To The Centre Of The Earth (NEW CD) US $16.52 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman - Return To The Centre Of The Earth (NEW CD) US $16.52 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman: "The Six Wives of Henry VIII LP US $9.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman-" Catherine/Anne" US $3.00 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN. "THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII" A&M UK 1973 LP. G/F. US $11.28 Buy It Now 1 day
7" Vinyl - Rick Wakeman - My Son My Son US $8.05 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman - White rock UK VINYL LP SOUNDTRACK US $12.89 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN ex YES - Rhapsodies - 2 Lp set - A&M SP 6501 - 2 Lps US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Into Orbit by Rick Wakeman (CD, Jan-2005, Direct Source) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Journey by Rick Wakeman NEW US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman(Gatefold)The Myths And Legends Of King Arthur-VG/NM US $13.37 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman 2000 A.D. Into the Future Japan CD JICK-89028 Yes US $9.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN Six Wives of Henry VIII CD NEW & SEALED US $11.21 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy RICK WAKEMAN music online Buy RICK WAKEMAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RICK WAKEMAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo ratings distribution

RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
1 stars Rubbish!

A two track single released in advance of the "Rock'n'roll prophet" album on which both tracks appeared.

The title track is just nonsense, with Wakeman actually singing over a funky rhythm, backed by female vocals. It's just repetitive pop, with nothing to commend it. "Do you believe in fairies" is a kiddies song, with high pitched processed vocals, and a very basic melody.

In between this single and the album which included it Wakeman released the excellent "1984". Here however he plumbs the depths.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#27568) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 09, 2004

Review by Guillermo
2 stars A very strange single released by Rick Wakeman. I remember that in 1980 or in 1981 I bought a Mexican Rock Magazine called "Sonido" (which is defunct since the mid eighties, I think) and I saw there a photo of Rick Wakeman dressed as a very conservative British businessman. The photo had a footnote which said that he recorded a video for this song and that he also sang lead vocals on it. I never saw that video on TV and I never listened to this song in those days, until finally today I found that video on youtube and I watched it. Well, the song sounds more like a joke to me, sounding like several bands from that period of time, like Wakeman was trying to sound like Synthpop bands like "The Buggles" or "Orchestral Manouvres in the Dark". I think that the song is funny in parts, and the video too. In fact, in his official website Wakeman refers to this song being like a "spoof on The Buggles", and I agree with him. The song is really silly in parts, but maybe Wakeman only wanted to have some fun, and I think that he sang good lead vocals (I really expected worst things from him as a lead singer, but not, he sang it well). There is also a female backing vocalist. So, this song is a very Pop Rock song from 1980, and I think that Wakeman succeeded at least in trying to sound like those bands I mentioned above. The B-side, titled "Do You Believe in Fairies", is also a funny but a bit silly song too, more oriented for the childrenĀ“s music market, with some Chipmunk“s backing voices. Wakeman also sang lead vocals on it, but this song also has a Disco beat on it. A very atypical release from Wakeman, I think, that I finally listened to it 32-33 years after I bought that old and now lost magazine...

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#1017285) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 12, 2013

1 stars Checked these out online to get a good taste. Forced myself to listen to each tune 5 times so I could write a fair review. Good punishment. Well...if I ever did believe in Fairies, this cured me. "Do you Believe in Fairies" sounds like it came from a Saturday cartoon show. Funky, disco song wi ... (read more)

Report this review (#307073) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, October 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

1 stars wow...just the title is stupid enough. it could give a few chuckles when said to the right people and a whole session of rolling on the floor crying with laughter to some other people. very very very (i repeat) VERY horrible in my opinion. im not gonna say much about the music cuz theres just no ... (read more)

Report this review (#27569) | Posted by amused 2 KAOS | Saturday, March 26, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RICK WAKEMAN "I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo"