I'M SO STRAIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

Search RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo lyrics

Search RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo tabs

- Rick Wakeman / keyboards

7" Vinyl A&M #AMS 7510

and to useful_idiot for the last updates

RICK WAKEMAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo Music

Journey to the Centre of the EarthJourney to the Centre of the Earth
Fontana a&M 1990
The Myths & Legends Of King Arthur & The Knights Of The Round TableThe Myths & Legends Of King Arthur & The Knights Of The Round Table
A&M 1990
President Records 1998
Ultimate Rick Wakeman ExperienceUltimate Rick Wakeman Experience
Box set
Cleopatra 2005
Rick Wakeman -- The Myths and Legends of King Arthur - LP-- NEAR MINT W/ Booklet US $9.99 [0 bids]
32m 22s
RICK WAKEMAN 'WHITE ROCK' ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK LP US $12.09 Buy It Now 38m 41s
Rick Wakeman(Vinyl LP Gatefold)The Six Wives Of Henry VIII-Ex-/VG US $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Rick Wakeman(Vinyl LP)No Earthly Connection-A & M-AMLK 64583-UK-Ex/VG+ US $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
The Who - Roger Daltrey & Rick Wakeman - Lisztomania soundtrack on A & M # 4829 US $5.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN - Greatest Hits (2CD 1994) Yes & RW songs US $14.99 [0 bids]
YES Lift Me up 2 RARE EDITS PROMO CD Single RICK WAKEMAN Steve Howe JON ANDERSON US $24.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN out of the blue live 2001 MUSIC FUSION RECORDS CD ALBUM 544 270-2! US $10.07 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Rick Wakeman - Classic Tracks (2008) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.49 Buy It Now 3h 2m
YES Tomato LP OOP late-70's prog-rock Rick Wakeman Alan White US $2.99 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Rick Wakeman - The Real Lisztomania - CD US $59.99 Buy It Now 3h 21m
Rick Wakeman Country Airs piano solos LP unopened shrinkwrapped New Age vinyl US $7.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN-CRIMINAL RECORD-YUGO LP 1978-UNIQUE LABEL US $21.00 Buy It Now 3h 56m
RICK WAKEMAN JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH ALBUM US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h
JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH // RICK WAKEMAN 1974 A&M LP SP3621 GATEFOLD US $6.99 Buy It Now 4h 17m
RICK WAKEMAN UK 1995 CD Single WELCOME A STAR NearMINT US $5.87 Buy It Now 4h 20m
RICK WAKEMAN JOURNEY CENTRE OF THE EARTH RARE ORIGINAL MFSL EDITION SEALED CD US $212.49 Buy It Now 4h 29m
RICK WAKEMAN - SOFT SWORD (KING JOHN & THE MAGNA CHARTE - NEW CD US $14.26 Buy It Now 4h 44m
RICK WAKEMAN AND THE ENGLISH ROCK ENSEMBLE OUT OF THE BLUE SEALED CD NEW US $5.02 Buy It Now 4h 48m
Rick Wakeman - At Lincoln Cathedral Live - New 2014 2 CD y US $21.77 Buy It Now 4h 49m
RICK WAKEMAN - Myths & Legends Of King Arthur, ORIG 1975 UK LP/book... EX US $8.39 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN ~ No Earthly Connection ~ VINYL LP US $14.78 Buy It Now 5h 10m
Surround / Quad: Rick Wakeman (of Yes) - From The Front Row...Live! (DVD Audio) US $20.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman - Stella Bianca (CD) - NEW & SEALED US $8.99 Buy It Now 6h 3m
RICK WAKEMAN White Rock OST LP US $16.81 Buy It Now 6h 14m
RICK WAKEMAN Greatest Hits 2CD new HOLLAND rare US $29.90 Buy It Now 6h 37m
RICK WAKEMAN Journey to the Centre LP OOP mid-70's prog US $2.99 Buy It Now 6h 42m
Rick Wakeman White Rock Soundtrack LP vinyl record US $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 45m
Rick Wakeman The Six Wives Of Henry VIII Live At Hampton Court Palace 2009 CD US $20.15 Buy It Now 6h 46m
RICK WAKEMAN - JOURNEY TO THE BOTTOM OF THE EARTH - 2005 OZ TOUR T-SHIRT - YES US $37.36 Buy It Now 6h 49m
Rick Wakeman / Journey To The Centre Of The Earth / NEAR MINT nm SP-3621 GREAT! US $5.69 Buy It Now 6h 58m
RICK WAKEMAN-JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH 1974 A&M REC. SP-3621 VG+ YES US $4.99 Buy It Now 7h
Rick Wakeman - No Earthly Connection LP US $19.99 Buy It Now 7h 6m
Rick Wakeman Journey To The Center Of The Earth 1974 A&M Release Exc - NM US $10.00 Buy It Now 7h 43m
RICK WAKEMAN- The Myths & Legends Of King Arthur- WLP w/ Minty Insert Book US $12.00 Buy It Now 8h 13m
RICK WAKEMAN "THE MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR AND THE KNIGHTS" LP W/ BOOK US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 26m
VTG Vinyl LP Record 1973 RICK WAKEMAN The Six Wives Of Henry VIII SP-4361 Electr US $30.00 Buy It Now 8h 42m
VTG Vinyl LP Record 1974 RICK WAKEMAN Journey To The Centre Of Earth SP-3621 USA US $50.00 Buy It Now 8h 42m
Rick Wakeman Myths & Legends of King Arthur progressive rock LP vinyl record US $3.00 Buy It Now 8h 45m
Rick Wakeman - Journey To The Centre Of The Earth LP US $12.19 Buy It Now 9h 30m
Rick Wakeman-Out There CD Excellent US $68.06 Buy It Now 9h 37m
Rick Wakeman Criminal Record 6 Track Vinyl LP US $11.33 Buy It Now 9h 50m
MICHAEL DOUGHTON - Sandy NEW CD Pink Floyd RICK WAKEMAN US $9.99 Buy It Now 9h 54m
RICK WAKEMAN 3 LOT NO EARTHLY UK PRESS KING ARTHUR NM CRIMINAL PROMO YES CLEANED US $17.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN near mint vinyl lp JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH with booklet US $4.99 Buy It Now 10h 55m
VINYL LP Rick Wakeman - The Myths And Legends Of King US $12.99 Buy It Now 11h 27m
Lot Of 6 Original Rick Wakeman LP's Plus Booklets-Records MINT/ Bonus 75 Article US $30.00 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN "NM WAX" Journey to The Center of The Earth GP-226 LP I0019 US $4.99 [1 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN ~ ~ RHAPSODiEs ~2-LP Set ~A&M~ NM/EX/VG+ US $19.95 Buy It Now 12h 42m
Live Rick Wakeman CD US $17.59 Buy It Now 12h 53m
"Wakeman, Rick / Wakeman, Adam No Expense Spared CD" US $12.73 Buy It Now 12h 53m
Rick Wakeman Chronicles Of Man CD US $10.09 Buy It Now 12h 53m
Wakeman With Wakeman Rick & Wakeman,Adam Wakeman CD US $13.29 Buy It Now 12h 57m
Rick Wakeman ?- "The Myths And Legends Of King Arthur And The Knights Of The ... US $6.95 Buy It Now 14h 22m
OST Rick Wakeman ~ White Rock/ Japan LP/ OBI Sheet YES US $15.99 Buy It Now 15h 20m
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA Rick Wakeman Audio CD US $18.61 Buy It Now 16h 29m
RICK WAKEMAN NO EARTHLY CONNECTION 1976 A&M SP4902 VINYL LP 'MR' VG++ US $3.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman Six Wives Of Henry Viii CD US $4.89 Buy It Now 16h 55m
YES ~'The Yes Album'~UK G/F LP 1971~K40106+Rick Wakeman 'WHITE ROCK' UK LP US $11.75 Buy It Now 20h 4m
Rick Wakeman,1984,LP US $10.07 Buy It Now 20h 8m
Rick Wakeman,Myths And Legends Of King Arthur& the Knights Of The Round Table,LP US $18.47 Buy It Now 20h 8m
RICK WAKEMAN - MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR AND THE KNIGHTS OF THE - NEW CD US $2.46 Buy It Now 21h 22m
Rick Wakeman - Journey to the Center of the Earth - A & M Records SP-3621 US $4.99 [0 bids]
African Bach Rick Wakeman CD US $12.75 Buy It Now 21h 48m
Rick Wakeman - The Classic Tracks (1996) CD SPEEDYPOST US $5.63 Buy It Now 21h 55m
Rick Wakeman - Rock & Pop Legends (1995) CD SPEEDYPOST US $16.56 Buy It Now 21h 59m
Union by Yes CD, 1991, Lift Me Up, Saving My Heart, Masquerade, Rick Wakeman US $1.99 [0 bids]
22h
LP- Rick Wakeman- Six Wives of Henry VIII Live 2 DISC 180 Gram IMPORT England US $30.67 Buy It Now 22h 9m
LP set(2) RICK WAKEMAN-Rhapsody in Blue-1979 PROMO-A&M rec VG+++ US $1.99 Buy It Now 22h 11m
Rick Wakeman Crimes Of Passion Soundtrack UK CD NEW 1993 Maggie Bell Yes Strawbs US $39.00 Buy It Now 23h 14m
RICK WAKEMAN - I'm So Straight Im A Weirdo - UK 7 inch vinyl single. US $8.39 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN - CAPED CRUSADER COLLECTORS CLUB: BOOTLEG BOX VOL. - NEW CD BOXSET US $36.16 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman 2000 Tour Concert Programme - An Evening with Rick Wakeman - Yes US $33.60 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman-The Burning UK prog Japanese mini lp Yes solo US $28.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman Gole! CD US $14.73 Buy It Now 1 day
CD Rick Wakeman - Live In Nottingham (Ultra Rare Brazil Edition - Hard To Find) US $29.99 [0 bids]
Giltrap,Gordon & Rick Wakeman - From Brush & Stone [CD New] US $13.20 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman / White Rock, Japan LP,Very Low Sale!!! US $2.99 [0 bids]
GORDON GILTRAP / RICK WAKEMAN - FROM BRUSH & STONE NEW CD US $23.11 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN - 1984 NEW CD US $26.94 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN - SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII NEW CD US $9.32 Buy It Now 1 day
1984 by Rick Wakeman US $10.09 Buy It Now 1 day
CD - RICK WAKEMAN "Fields Of Green" BARGAIN!!!! US $8.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman-Out There CD Excellent US $17.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Lot of 3 Rick Wakeman Record _ The Myths and Legends - The Six Wives - Journey US $0.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN - RHAPSODIES DOUBLE VINYL G/FOLD LP 1979 AMLX68508 US $10.07 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 - I“M SO STRAIGHT I“M A WEIRDO - US $9.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman cost of living 1983 cd US $4.10 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman piano vibrations 2003 cd US $4.10 [0 bids]
YES "TORMATO" LP 1978 JON ANDERSON STEVE HOWE CHRIS SQUIRE RICK WAKEMAN US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YES "GOING FOR THE ONE" LP 1978 JON ANDERSON STEVE HOWE RICK WAKEMAN US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YES "FRAGILE" LP 1972 JON ANDERSON CHRIS SQUIRE RICK WAKEMAN BILL BRUFORD US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Six Wives Of Henry VIII Rick Wakeman VTG AM RECORDS VINYL ALBUM US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
YES "THE YES ALBUM" LP 1970 JON ANDERSON CHRIS SQUIRE RICK WAKEMAN BILL BRUFORD US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN NO EARTHLY CONN. RARE YUGO LP VG US $20.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman live concert at The Assembly 12 August 2010 poster print A5 size US $25.20 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN's Criminal Record + inner sleeve A+M 1977 UK press US $15.11 Buy It Now 1 day
LISZTOMANIA - SOUNDTRACK RICK WAKEMAN, ROGER DALTREY, LINDA LEWIS AUS ED.1 US $14.94 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN - Six Wives of Henry VIII LP QUADRAPHONIC A&M gatefold US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
German Pressing RICK WAKEMAN 6 Wives Henry VIII LP A&M US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy RICK WAKEMAN music online Buy RICK WAKEMAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RICK WAKEMAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo ratings distribution

RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
1 stars Rubbish!

A two track single released in advance of the "Rock'n'roll prophet" album on which both tracks appeared.

The title track is just nonsense, with Wakeman actually singing over a funky rhythm, backed by female vocals. It's just repetitive pop, with nothing to commend it. "Do you believe in fairies" is a kiddies song, with high pitched processed vocals, and a very basic melody.

In between this single and the album which included it Wakeman released the excellent "1984". Here however he plumbs the depths.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#27568) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 09, 2004

Review by Guillermo
2 stars A very strange single released by Rick Wakeman. I remember that in 1980 or in 1981 I bought a Mexican Rock Magazine called "Sonido" (which is defunct since the mid eighties, I think) and I saw there a photo of Rick Wakeman dressed as a very conservative British businessman. The photo had a footnote which said that he recorded a video for this song and that he also sang lead vocals on it. I never saw that video on TV and I never listened to this song in those days, until finally today I found that video on youtube and I watched it. Well, the song sounds more like a joke to me, sounding like several bands from that period of time, like Wakeman was trying to sound like Synthpop bands like "The Buggles" or "Orchestral Manouvres in the Dark". I think that the song is funny in parts, and the video too. In fact, in his official website Wakeman refers to this song being like a "spoof on The Buggles", and I agree with him. The song is really silly in parts, but maybe Wakeman only wanted to have some fun, and I think that he sang good lead vocals (I really expected worst things from him as a lead singer, but not, he sang it well). There is also a female backing vocalist. So, this song is a very Pop Rock song from 1980, and I think that Wakeman succeeded at least in trying to sound like those bands I mentioned above. The B-side, titled "Do You Believe in Fairies", is also a funny but a bit silly song too, more oriented for the childrenĀ“s music market, with some Chipmunk“s backing voices. Wakeman also sang lead vocals on it, but this song also has a Disco beat on it. A very atypical release from Wakeman, I think, that I finally listened to it 32-33 years after I bought that old and now lost magazine...

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#1017285) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 12, 2013

1 stars Checked these out online to get a good taste. Forced myself to listen to each tune 5 times so I could write a fair review. Good punishment. Well...if I ever did believe in Fairies, this cured me. "Do you Believe in Fairies" sounds like it came from a Saturday cartoon show. Funky, disco song wi ... (read more)

Report this review (#307073) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, October 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

1 stars wow...just the title is stupid enough. it could give a few chuckles when said to the right people and a whole session of rolling on the floor crying with laughter to some other people. very very very (i repeat) VERY horrible in my opinion. im not gonna say much about the music cuz theres just no ... (read more)

Report this review (#27569) | Posted by amused 2 KAOS | Saturday, March 26, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RICK WAKEMAN "I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo"