I'M SO STRAIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

Search RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo lyrics

Search RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo tabs

- Rick Wakeman / keyboards

7" Vinyl A&M #AMS 7510

and to useful_idiot for the last updates

RICK WAKEMAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo Music

Journey to the Centre of the EarthJourney to the Centre of the Earth
WRITE NOTES 2014
Journey to the Centre of the EarthJourney to the Centre of the Earth
Fontana a&M 1990
The Six Wives of Henry VIIIThe Six Wives of Henry VIII
A&M Records 1990
The Myths & Legends Of King Arthur & The Knights Of The Round TableThe Myths & Legends Of King Arthur & The Knights Of The Round Table
A&M 1990
White RockWhite Rock
Real Gone Music 2014
The Six Wives Of Henry VIII: Live At Hampton Court PalaceThe Six Wives Of Henry VIII: Live At Hampton Court Palace
Eagle Records (Fontana) 2009
Remastered · Collector's Edition
Real Gone Music 2013
Return to the Centre of the EarthReturn to the Centre of the Earth
Write Notes 2014
RICK WAKEMAN - RECOLLECTIONS-VERY BEST OF (IMPORT) NEW CD US $24.73 Buy It Now 30m
RICK WAKEMAN *The Six Wives Of Henry VIII* 1973 Stereo Vinyl A&M LP US $3.49 [0 bids]
30m 56s
JON ANDERSON~RICK WAKEMAN~LIVE IN CONCERT THE LIVING TREE~PART 1~ CD~UK IMPORT US $24.99 Buy It Now 36m 44s
2012 Rick Wakeman The Six Wives Of Henry The VIII 2 LP 180 gram Vinyl NEW SEALED US $37.50 Buy It Now 39m 26s
RICK WAKEMAN No Earthly Connection Vinyl LP A&M SP-4583 1978 US $16.01 Buy It Now 51m 3s
RICK WAKEMAN Six Wives Of Henry VIII QUADRAPHONIC Quad Near Mint YES! US $79.95 [0 bids]
53m 10s
Rick Wakeman - Rick Wakeman's Criminal Record [CD New] US $12.06 Buy It Now 1h 5m
QUADRAPHONIC RICK WAKEMAN "THE MYTHS & LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR" QUAD 8 TRACK TAPE US $39.00 Buy It Now 1h 13m
PROGRAMME RICK WAKEMAN 20 YEARS ( 1969 1989 TOUR ) US $16.02 Buy It Now 1h 37m
SLOGANS MUSIC FANZINE NO 15 - YES - RICK WAKEMAN - RUSH - HAZE - IQ US $32.03 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Ozzy Osbourne 'Ozzmosis' 10-track 1995 studio album. Features Rick Wakeman US $4.99 [0 bids]
NEW The Six Wives of Henry VIII by Rick Wakeman Vinyl (2LP- 180G) US $4.91 [4 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN: The Six Wives of Henry VIII..1973..NM..Original US $21.00 Buy It Now 4h 11m
RICK WAKEMAN THE MYTHS AND LEGENDS JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD OUT OF PRINT UICY-94237 US $129.99 Buy It Now 4h 31m
RICK WAKEMAN LISZTOMANIA JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD NEW OUT OF PRINT RARE UICY-94238 US $39.99 Buy It Now 4h 31m
Rick Wakeman - Six Wives Of Henry VIII - LP US $0.99 [0 bids]
YES LP - TORMATO - W/STEVE HOWE, RICK WAKEMAN! "RELEASE, RELEASE" -FREE DOM. S US $5.95 Buy It Now 4h 58m
Journey to the Centre of the Earth by Rick Wakeman (CD, May-1995, Mobile... US $35.00 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN: THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII 1973 A&M SP 7361 1st P LP / RECORD US $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 17m
RICK WAKEMAN NO EARTHLY CONNECTION JAPAN AUTHENTIC SHM MINI LP CD NEW UICY-94239 US $85.99 Buy It Now 6h 22m
Rick Wakeman: The Six Wives Of Henry VIII (LP) A&M Records SP-4361 Stereo 1973 US $3.00 [0 bids]
SEALED RICK WAKEMAN: The Six Wives Of Henry VIII LP A&M RECORDS SP4361 US 1973 US $71.99 Buy It Now 8h 17m
RICK WAKEMAN JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH, YUGOSLAV LP US $12.00 Buy It Now 8h 43m
Rick Wakeman/Journey To The Center Of The Earth US $2.25 Buy It Now 8h 58m
Rick Wakeman "The Myths And Legends Of King Arthur" LP Record Album US $0.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman - Recollections (The Very Best of (1973-1979), 2001) CD Prog Rock US $12.80 Buy It Now 11h 38m
Rick Wakeman - In The Nick Of Time - Live 2003 (NEW CD) US $18.01 Buy It Now 11h 46m
Rick Wakeman - Fields Of Green (NEW CD) US $18.01 Buy It Now 11h 46m
RICK WAKEMAN 12" VINYL LP THE COST OF LIVING CHARISMA CAS 1163 1983 A1U / B1U US $17.54 Buy It Now 12h 11m
RICK WAKEMAN JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF EARTH CD NEW US $12.79 Buy It Now 12h 35m
RICK WAKEMAN THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII CD NEW US $12.79 Buy It Now 12h 36m
RICK WAKEMAN MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR CD NEW US $12.79 Buy It Now 12h 40m
RICK WAKEMAN-GREATEST HITS-2 CD SET-MADE IN FRANCE-1996-KEYBOARD PLAYER WITH YES US $10.58 Buy It Now 12h 50m
RICK WAKEMAN LIVE AT HAMMERSMITH 1990 JAPAN CD OBI 2800yen JIM US $39.99 Buy It Now 13h 5m
1974 A&M LP Record SP-3621 Rick Wakeman Journey to the Center of the Earth G X6 US $12.95 Buy It Now 13h 7m
RICK WAKEMAN TIME MACHINE 1990 JAPAN CD OBI 2800yen JIM 1ST PRESS US $29.99 Buy It Now 13h 8m
RICK WAKEMAN - White Rock Soundtrack ~ Vinyl LP US $6.39 Buy It Now 13h 11m
1977 - RICK WAKEMAN - Criminal Record - Press Advertisment - Poster Size US $14.40 Buy It Now 13h 14m
RICK WAKEMAN IN CONCERT SAN FRANCISCO 1975 JAPAN CD OBI 2000yen SRCS 1ST PRESS US $39.99 Buy It Now 13h 21m
RICK WAKEMAN - THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII: LIVE AT HAMPTON COURT - NEW CD US $19.98 Buy It Now 13h 38m
Rick Wakeman - Out There - Official Remastered Edition (NEW CD) US $18.01 Buy It Now 14h 12m
RICK WAKEMAN_myths legends king arthur the_used cassette_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $10.59 Buy It Now 14h 28m
RICK WAKEMAN JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH LP*US US $17.65 Buy It Now 14h 31m
listomania OST 1975 LP-rick wakeman , roger daltrey- made in israel- mint vinyl US $29.99 Buy It Now 14h 34m
Yes, Rick Wakeman (Fragile, Drama, Yessongs, Journey to the Centre of the Earth) US $7.99 Buy It Now 14h 37m
RICK WAKEMAN THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII RARE LP! VG++ COVER/VG+ VINYL 1ST PRESS US $5.99 Buy It Now 14h 46m
RICK WAKEMAN The Six Wives Of Henry VIII A&M Gatefold AMLH64361VINYL LP Album US $8.96 Buy It Now 15h 16m
Rick Wakeman No Earthly Connection A&M Inner Lyric Sleeve Vinyl LP Album US $14.77 Buy It Now 15h 18m
RICK WAKEMAN'S CRIMINAL RECORD A&M PicturE Inner SleeveAMLX 6466 VINYL LP Album US $9.08 Buy It Now 15h 25m
RICK WAKEMAN RHAPSODIES A&M Gatefold Sleeve VINYL DOUBLE Album LP US $11.04 Buy It Now 15h 27m
YES GOING FOR THE ONE W/STICKER RICK WAKEMAN ORIGINAL RARE EXYUGO LP US $79.99 Buy It Now 15h 57m
RICK WAKEMAN DO YOU BELIEVE IN FARIES / IM SO STRAIGHT IM A WIERDO 45 US $0.99 Buy It Now 16h 3m
RICK WAKEMAN BAND - ROBOT MAN 7" 45 NR MINT VINYL UK 1ST PRESS Chaka Khan US $8.00 Buy It Now 16h 3m
RICK WAKEMAN - JOURNEY [RICK WAKEMAN] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $4.47 Buy It Now 16h 8m
Rick Wakeman No Earthly Connection Japan Promo White Label LP w OBI Yes Strawbs US $99.99 Buy It Now 16h 17m
Rick Wakeman - Journey To The Centre Of The Earth - Vinyl LP Gatefold UK 1974 US $8.01 [0 bids]
YES - TORMATO D/Rem CD w/BONUS Trx ~ RICK WAKEMAN *NEW* US $9.57 Buy It Now 16h 48m
RICK WAKEMAN - MY INSPIRATION [RICK WAKEMAN] [CD BOXSET] [2 - NEW CD BOXSET US $16.10 Buy It Now 16h 55m
Rick Wakeman 'Fields Of Green' 10-track 1997 CD, w/ extra track US $4.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN SIN CONECCION TERRENAL - LP RECORD - URUGUAY US $24.00 Buy It Now 17h 46m
RICK WAKEMAN - WAKEMAN WITH WAKEMAN - NEW CD US $9.43 Buy It Now 17h 56m
RICK WAKEMAN - GOLE!-JAPAN Ltd Ed ISSUE MINI LP CD Fi83 US $39.99 Buy It Now 18h 8m
RICK WAKEMAN - WHITE ROCK, SP-4614 A&M; LP US $19.99 Buy It Now 18h 18m
The Burning - 1981 Rick Wakeman - Soundtrack LP US $88.20 Buy It Now 18h 35m
The Family Album by Rick Wakeman CD 1987 President Records US $8.99 Buy It Now 19h 34m
RICK WAKEMAN -THE BURNING-JAPAN MINI LP CD Fi83 US $39.99 Buy It Now 19h 36m
NEW - Silent Nights by Rick Wakeman US $7.60 Buy It Now 19h 36m
Fields of Green by Rick Wakeman *New CD* US $16.29 Buy It Now 19h 47m
White Rock - Rick Wakeman New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $20.06 Buy It Now 19h 57m
Rick Wakeman's Criminal Record - Wakeman,Rick New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Sh US $20.06 Buy It Now 19h 57m
V6-22 Vinyl Record Album 45 DJ Copy A&M Roger Daltrey Rick Wakeman Orpheus Song US $24.95 Buy It Now 19h 58m
Rick Wakeman - Recollections-Very Best Of [CD New] US $19.00 Buy It Now 20h 18m
rick wakeman lp record journey to the centre of the earth gatefold sleeve US $4.81 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN "THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII" USA QUADRAPHONIC LP YES ABWH US $14.40 [0 bids]
~ RICK WAKEMAN - NO EARTHLY CONNECTION ~ MUSIC CD US $7.29 Buy It Now 20h 33m
Rick Wakeman "The Six Wives of Henry VIII" A&M QUADRAPHONIC 1973 US $17.95 Buy It Now 20h 33m
RICK WAKEMAN RICK WAKEMAN'S CRIMINAL RECORD USA 1977 VINYL LP+INNER*N/MINT VINYL US $14.34 Buy It Now 21h 2m
Rick Wakeman "Rhapsodies" 8 Track! Brand New!! Sealed US $8.00 Buy It Now 21h 8m
RICK WAKEMAN-MYTHS & LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR 1975 A&M RECORDS LP SP-3230 EXC. VG+ US $4.99 Buy It Now 21h 13m
Myths & Legends Of King Arthur -- Rick Wakeman -- Brand New Rock Music CD US $11.49 Buy It Now 21h 19m
RICK WAKEMAN LIVE WITH SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA SEALED CD NEW 2012 US $9.80 Buy It Now 21h 32m
RICK WAKEMAN VINYL the myths and legends of king arthur LP ExEx Booklet yes US $30.00 Buy It Now 21h 36m
Rick Wakeman - Journey To The Centre Of The E NEW LP US $22.85 Buy It Now 21h 44m
RICK WAKEMAN / I'M SO STRAIGHT I'M A WEIRDO / 1980 7" P/S US $4.79 Buy It Now 21h 44m
Rick Wakeman - Return To The Centre Of The Ea NEW LP US $22.85 Buy It Now 21h 57m
Rick Wakeman - Signed Poster US $16.02 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman - Journey To The Centre - Ticket Stub & Flyer US $2.80 [0 bids]
22h
UK import RICK WAKEMAN Classic Tracks CD YES STRAWBS Store For Music NEW Sealed US $7.80 Buy It Now 22h 6m
RICK WAKEMAN WHITE ROCK PORTUGAL LP US $100.00 Buy It Now 22h 18m
Rick Wakeman - Journey To Centre - '74 Banded DJ LP! US $19.99 Buy It Now 22h 43m
RICK WAKEMAN - SONGS OF MIDDLE EARTH (INSPIRED BY LORD OF THE RINGS) CD NEW US $7.99 Buy It Now 22h 47m
Rick Wakeman A suite of Gods - 1988 President Records US $9.99 Buy It Now 22h 53m
Rick Wakeman Time machine - 1988 President Records US $9.99 Buy It Now 22h 53m
RICK WAKEMAN, JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH, LP UK 1ST PRESS A1/B1 EX/EX- US $9.60 Buy It Now 23h 17m
RICK WAKEMAN THE MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR LP1975 UK EX/EX+ GF/SL BOOKLET US $9.60 Buy It Now 23h 17m
Rick Wakeman "The Six Wives of Henry VIII" A&M QUADRAPHONIC 1973 US $17.50 Buy It Now 23h 23m
Rick Wakeman's Criminal Record Vinyl LP + Inner Sleeve - EX US $7.19 Buy It Now 23h 24m
Rick Wakeman - Journey To The Centre Of The Earth - LP -VG - 50% Off, See Shop US $6.41 Buy It Now 23h 26m
Rick Wakeman - White Rock [CD New] US $11.98 Buy It Now 23h 29m
Rick Wakeman - The Myths And Legends Of King Arthur And The ... - LP -EX US $6.41 Buy It Now 23h 33m

More places to buy RICK WAKEMAN music online Buy RICK WAKEMAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RICK WAKEMAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo ratings distribution

RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
1 stars Rubbish!

A two track single released in advance of the "Rock'n'roll prophet" album on which both tracks appeared.

The title track is just nonsense, with Wakeman actually singing over a funky rhythm, backed by female vocals. It's just repetitive pop, with nothing to commend it. "Do you believe in fairies" is a kiddies song, with high pitched processed vocals, and a very basic melody.

In between this single and the album which included it Wakeman released the excellent "1984". Here however he plumbs the depths.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#27568) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 09, 2004

Review by Guillermo
2 stars A very strange single released by Rick Wakeman. I remember that in 1980 or in 1981 I bought a Mexican Rock Magazine called "Sonido" (which is defunct since the mid eighties, I think) and I saw there a photo of Rick Wakeman dressed as a very conservative British businessman. The photo had a footnote which said that he recorded a video for this song and that he also sang lead vocals on it. I never saw that video on TV and I never listened to this song in those days, until finally today I found that video on youtube and I watched it. Well, the song sounds more like a joke to me, sounding like several bands from that period of time, like Wakeman was trying to sound like Synthpop bands like "The Buggles" or "Orchestral Manouvres in the Dark". I think that the song is funny in parts, and the video too. In fact, in his official website Wakeman refers to this song being like a "spoof on The Buggles", and I agree with him. The song is really silly in parts, but maybe Wakeman only wanted to have some fun, and I think that he sang good lead vocals (I really expected worst things from him as a lead singer, but not, he sang it well). There is also a female backing vocalist. So, this song is a very Pop Rock song from 1980, and I think that Wakeman succeeded at least in trying to sound like those bands I mentioned above. The B-side, titled "Do You Believe in Fairies", is also a funny but a bit silly song too, more oriented for the children┬┤s music market, with some Chipmunk┤s backing voices. Wakeman also sang lead vocals on it, but this song also has a Disco beat on it. A very atypical release from Wakeman, I think, that I finally listened to it 32-33 years after I bought that old and now lost magazine...

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#1017285) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 12, 2013

1 stars Checked these out online to get a good taste. Forced myself to listen to each tune 5 times so I could write a fair review. Good punishment. Well...if I ever did believe in Fairies, this cured me. "Do you Believe in Fairies" sounds like it came from a Saturday cartoon show. Funky, disco song wi ... (read more)

Report this review (#307073) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, October 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

1 stars wow...just the title is stupid enough. it could give a few chuckles when said to the right people and a whole session of rolling on the floor crying with laughter to some other people. very very very (i repeat) VERY horrible in my opinion. im not gonna say much about the music cuz theres just no ... (read more)

Report this review (#27569) | Posted by amused 2 KAOS | Saturday, March 26, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RICK WAKEMAN "I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo"