I'M SO STRAIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

Search RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo lyrics

Search RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo tabs

- Rick Wakeman / keyboards

7" Vinyl A&M #AMS 7510

and to useful_idiot for the last updates

RICK WAKEMAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo Music

Journey to the Centre of the EarthJourney to the Centre of the Earth
WRITE NOTES 2014
Return to the Centre of the EarthReturn to the Centre of the Earth
Write Notes 2014
Journey to the Centre of the EarthJourney to the Centre of the Earth
Fontana a&M 1990
Live at the Empire Pool-King Arthur on IceLive at the Empire Pool-King Arthur on Ice
United States Dist 2014
The Myths & Legends Of King Arthur & The Knights Of The Round TableThe Myths & Legends Of King Arthur & The Knights Of The Round Table
A&M 1990
CD+DVD
United States Dist 2014
The Best of Rick Wakeman 1998 [Wise Buy] US $10.00 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman The Six Wives Of Henry VIII lp vinyl US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Rick Wakeman The Myths And Legends Of King Arthur And The Knights lp vinyl US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 9m
3 Rick Wakeman Record Albums Journey To The Center Of The Earth The Six Wives : US $4.95 Buy It Now 1h 41m
OST 'LISZTOMANIA' UK SOUNDTRACK LP ROGER DALTREY RICK WAKEMAN US $16.87 Buy It Now 1h 45m
OST 'GOLE' (OFFICIAL FILM OF THE 1982 WORLD CUP)' UK SOUNDTRACK LP RICK WAKEMAN US $15.18 Buy It Now 1h 45m
RICK WAKEMAN Rhapsodies Ex A&M 1978 UK 2LP US $10.11 Buy It Now 1h 49m
RICK WAKEMAN-LIVE AT HAMMERSMITH-4 TRACK CD-RECORDED LIVE IN 1985-AUSTRALIA US $11.15 Buy It Now 1h 57m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - RICK WAKEMAN - GLORY BOYS - WAKE 1 US $11.80 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Various/Rick Wakeman(Vinyl LP)Gole-Charisma-CAS 1162-UK-VG/Ex US $32.06 Buy It Now 2h 49m
RICK WAKEMAN 'THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII' UK LP US $13.49 Buy It Now 3h 8m
RICK WAKEMAN 'WHITE ROCK' ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK LP US $13.49 Buy It Now 3h 8m
RICK WAKEMAN 'JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH' UK LP US $13.49 Buy It Now 3h 8m
RICK WAKEMAN 'THE MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR...' UK LP US $15.18 Buy It Now 3h 8m
THE ROYAL PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA 'PERFORMS THE WORKS OF RICK WAKEMAN' UK LP US $16.87 Buy It Now 3h 13m
Rick Wakeman - The Masters (Special Edition) (CD 1999) US $11.93 Buy It Now 3h 19m
YES(KOREA LP 12")FRAGILE BLUE SLEEVE RARE jon anderson/steve howe/rick wakeman US $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 52m
The Classical Connection, Rick Wakeman, , New Import US $22.13 Buy It Now 4h 5m
RICK WAKEMAN rock n roll prophet LP 8 track (lunalp1) uk moon 1982 US $13.74 Buy It Now 4h 19m
RICK WAKEMAN JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH LP ORIG '74 RARE QUAD PROG ROCK US $9.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman-1983 magazine advert US $8.42 Buy It Now 5h 11m
Rick Wakeman -Journey to the Center of the Earth - Yes [ 33 rpm vinyl ] US $9.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman YES "I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo" Oz 7" US $9.30 Buy It Now 5h 32m
RICK WAKEMAN - 1984 - MFVP101CD US $86.44 Buy It Now 6h 22m
RICK WAKEMAN Journey To The Center Of The Earth ORIG US GATEFOLD SHRINK NM US $9.99 [0 bids]
ABWH YES ~ PROMO WESTWOOD ONE LP'S ~ RICK WAKEMAN INTERVIEW - MUSIC ~ IN SHRINK US $86.00 Buy It Now 7h 4m
Rick Wakeman-Prayers CD Yes Keyboardist Progressive Art Rock (Brand New-Sealed) US $24.95 Buy It Now 7h 9m
Yes Rick Wakeman Lot Of 2 UK 45`s Animal Showdown Picture Disc I`m So Straight US $11.69 Buy It Now 7h 12m
Rick Wakeman - Journey CD Yes SEALED NEW US $4.99 Buy It Now 7h 33m
LP RICK WAKEMAN SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII 1974 A&M QUAD NM PROG ROCK YES STRAWBS US $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 33m
Yessongs Yes Import Japan Live Steve Howe Rick Wakeman US $49.99 Buy It Now 7h 39m
RICK WAKEMAN JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF EARTH CD MFSL SILVER DISC RARE OOP US $89.99 [0 bids]
8h
Rick Wakeman The Six Wives Of Henry VIII LP Near Mint vinyl US $8.50 Buy It Now 8h 2m
RICK WAKEMAN Cost of Living CD US $10.99 Buy It Now 8h 11m
CRIMES OF PASSION (score by Rick Wakeman for the Ken Russell film) US $10.00 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN - SOFT SWORD (KING JOHN & THE MAGNA CHARTE - NEW CD US $11.55 Buy It Now 8h 29m
RICK WAKEMAN - LIVE AT THE MALTINGS 1976 NEW CD US $24.92 Buy It Now 8h 55m
RICK WAKEMAN from YES USA DJ 7" 45 WHITE ROCK on A&M US $7.00 Buy It Now 8h 56m
Rick Wakeman: Journey To The Centre Of The Earth LP NM USA A&M SP-3621 Gatefold US $7.49 Buy It Now 9h 26m
RICK WAKEMAN - JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH - 12" Vinyl Record US $8.00 [0 bids]
? Yes - Classic Yes (Atlantic 19320) (Rick Wakeman) US $14.99 Buy It Now 9h 39m
RICK WAKEMAN - Classic Trucks (CD 2008 The Store For Music Ltd) NEW SEALED US $3.66 Buy It Now 9h 39m
? Rick Wakeman - Journey to Centre (booklet) (of Yes) US $14.99 Buy It Now 9h 50m
? Rick Wakeman - The Six Wives of Henry VIII (of Yes) US $14.99 Buy It Now 9h 52m
RICK WAKEMAN Criminal Record USA PROMO LP Black & White Label Yes Related US $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 3m
RICK WAKEMAN YES WHITE ROCK SOUNDTRACK EXYUGOSLAV LP US $28.69 Buy It Now 10h 18m
RICK WAKEMAN - JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH [DIGITAL VERSION] - NEW CD US $2.48 Buy It Now 10h 29m
RICK WAKEMAN "OUT THERE" AAOMUSIC-2005-OUT OF PRINT-STILL SEALED RADIO LIBRARY US $8.49 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman - Journey To The Centre of The Earth - Audio Cassette Tape US $6.67 Buy It Now 11h 20m
RICK WAKEMAN "FIELDS OF GREEN" 1999 ORIGINAL ISSUE-OOP-STILL SEALED RARE CD US $18.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman Journey to the Centre of Earth Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab MFSL CD US $29.75 Buy It Now 12h 4m
Yes:Tales SHM 2 CD Japan Mini-LP WPCR-13519/20 SS (rick wakeman jon anderson Q US $52.25 Buy It Now 12h 5m
Rick Wakeman: Journey Empty Promo Box [Japan Mini-LP no cd strawbs yes asia QY US $104.50 Buy It Now 12h 22m
RICK WAKEMAN THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII VINYL LP RECORD First Press US $7.99 [0 bids]
Yes:Fragile Empty Promo Box [Japan Mini-LP no cd asia Roger Dean rick wakeman Q US $128.25 Buy It Now 12h 23m
RICK WAKEMAN - Classic Trucks (CD 2008 The Store For Music Ltd) NEW SEALED US $3.66 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN journey to the centre of the earth EXC+ VINYL NM BOOK VG+ GATEFOLD US $14.00 Buy It Now 12h 55m
RICK WAKEMAN The Six Wives Of Henry VIII LP Yes Strawbs US $10.00 Buy It Now 13h 14m
Rick Wakeman Soundtrack White Rock 8 Track Vinyl LP US $10.53 Buy It Now 13h 18m
Rick WAKEMAN ''PROMO'' LISZTOMANIA LP NM WAX, JAPAN, YES US $49.99 [0 bids]
YES Wonderous Stories LTD EDITION UK 12" PROG ROCK Rick Wakeman Steve Howe US $4.98 Buy It Now 13h 35m
RICK WAKEMAN "THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII" VINYL ALBUM 1973 SP4361 US $2.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman, "White Rock", The Original - Motion Picture Soundtrack US $5.19 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman -- The Myths and Legends of King Arthur - LP-- NEAR MINT W/ Booklet US $12.00 [0 bids]
Union by Yes CD, 1991, Lift Me Up, Saving My Heart, Masquerade, Rick Wakeman US $1.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN~~JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH US $6.99 Buy It Now 14h 26m
RICK WAKEMAN Myths & Legends of King Arthur 1975 A&M GF LP SP-4515 NEAR MINT US $19.95 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN - 2 VINYL LP ALBUMS - GOOD CONDITION US $10.00 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman Journey To The Centre Of The Earth 12" Booklet A&M 1974 Excellent US $2.99 [0 bids]
rick wakeman the myths and legends of king arthur record US $2.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman Phantom of the Opera CD { 2010, BRAND NEW & SEALED } US $8.00 Buy It Now 17h 6m
RICK WAKEMAN LISZTOMANIA JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD NEW OUT OF PRINT RARE UICY-94238 US $39.99 Buy It Now 17h 11m
RICK WAKEMAN LP-JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH VG+ US $9.98 Buy It Now 17h 11m
RICK WAKEMAN - THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII [RICK WAKEMAN] - NEW CD US $5.52 Buy It Now 17h 45m
RICK WAKEMAN THE MYTHS AND LEGENDS JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD OUT OF PRINT UICY-94237 US $129.99 Buy It Now 17h 46m
The Six Wives of Henry VIII by Rick Wakeman (CD, Mar-2003, A&M (USA)) US $2.57 Buy It Now 17h 55m
RICK WAKEMAN The Six Wives of Henry VIII A&M LP '73 OG Yes US $4.00 Buy It Now 18h 28m
RICK WAKEMAN- RHAPSODY 1979 2LP YES KEYBOARDIST HARD PROG ROCK PSYCH PROMO MINT! US $9.99 Buy It Now 19h 8m
Rick Wakeman LP Journey to the Center of the Earth SP 3621 1974 US $6.00 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN - JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF EARTH CD *NEW* US $21.32 Buy It Now 21h 7m
THE BURNING - RICK WAKEMAN - 1981 - CHARISMA LABEL - OZ VINYL LP US $13.15 [1 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN - Return To The Centre Of The Earth - Magazine Advertisment US $7.60 Buy It Now 22h 13m
RICK WAKEMAN rhapsodies AMLX 68508 uk a&m 1979 DOUBLE LP PS EX/EX gatefold US $15.18 Buy It Now 23h 11m
Rick Wakeman - Six Wives of Henry VIII (1992) US $11.02 Buy It Now 23h 16m
RICK WAKEMAN The Classic Tracks CD FIRST ED NEW sealed US $16.49 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN THE SIX WIVES OF RARE ISRAELI PRESS LP YES US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN - KING ARTHUR AND THE KNIGHTS... CD *NEW* US $32.31 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN. ANIMAL SHOWDOWN. RARE 7" PICTURE DISC US $10.11 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman Bootleg Box Vol. 2 Live 5-CD Box Set NEW SEALED US $21.93 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman - 'White Rock' UK A&M LP. Ex! US $10.11 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman(Vinyl LP)White Rock Soundtrack-UK-AMLH 64614-A & M-Ex/Ex US $18.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman(Vinyl LP Gatefold)Journey to The Center-A & M-VG/VG US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN ~ CLASSIC TRACKS [HOT] ~ LONDON IMPORT ~ ROCK MUSIC CD RARE! NEW! US $0.99 [0 bids]
ALEXANDER MEZEK CLIFF RICHARD RICK WAKEMAN 1991 GERMANY CD single US $17.85 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN GOLE CD MINI LP OBI US $16.49 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN birdman of alcatraz 7" WS EX/- uk a&m records AMS 7435 US $11.80 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN - NO EARTHLY CONNECTION (LP) 1976 US $3.00 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman Six Wives of Henry Eighth Seawind Light the Light Joe Pass 3 LPs US $21.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman-Journey To The Center Of The Earth US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman Journey to the Center of the Earth sealed MFSL 200g mint numbered US $149.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy RICK WAKEMAN music online Buy RICK WAKEMAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RICK WAKEMAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo ratings distribution

RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
1 stars Rubbish!

A two track single released in advance of the "Rock'n'roll prophet" album on which both tracks appeared.

The title track is just nonsense, with Wakeman actually singing over a funky rhythm, backed by female vocals. It's just repetitive pop, with nothing to commend it. "Do you believe in fairies" is a kiddies song, with high pitched processed vocals, and a very basic melody.

In between this single and the album which included it Wakeman released the excellent "1984". Here however he plumbs the depths.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#27568) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 09, 2004

Review by Guillermo
2 stars A very strange single released by Rick Wakeman. I remember that in 1980 or in 1981 I bought a Mexican Rock Magazine called "Sonido" (which is defunct since the mid eighties, I think) and I saw there a photo of Rick Wakeman dressed as a very conservative British businessman. The photo had a footnote which said that he recorded a video for this song and that he also sang lead vocals on it. I never saw that video on TV and I never listened to this song in those days, until finally today I found that video on youtube and I watched it. Well, the song sounds more like a joke to me, sounding like several bands from that period of time, like Wakeman was trying to sound like Synthpop bands like "The Buggles" or "Orchestral Manouvres in the Dark". I think that the song is funny in parts, and the video too. In fact, in his official website Wakeman refers to this song being like a "spoof on The Buggles", and I agree with him. The song is really silly in parts, but maybe Wakeman only wanted to have some fun, and I think that he sang good lead vocals (I really expected worst things from him as a lead singer, but not, he sang it well). There is also a female backing vocalist. So, this song is a very Pop Rock song from 1980, and I think that Wakeman succeeded at least in trying to sound like those bands I mentioned above. The B-side, titled "Do You Believe in Fairies", is also a funny but a bit silly song too, more oriented for the childrenĀ“s music market, with some Chipmunk“s backing voices. Wakeman also sang lead vocals on it, but this song also has a Disco beat on it. A very atypical release from Wakeman, I think, that I finally listened to it 32-33 years after I bought that old and now lost magazine...

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#1017285) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 12, 2013

1 stars Checked these out online to get a good taste. Forced myself to listen to each tune 5 times so I could write a fair review. Good punishment. Well...if I ever did believe in Fairies, this cured me. "Do you Believe in Fairies" sounds like it came from a Saturday cartoon show. Funky, disco song wi ... (read more)

Report this review (#307073) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, October 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

1 stars wow...just the title is stupid enough. it could give a few chuckles when said to the right people and a whole session of rolling on the floor crying with laughter to some other people. very very very (i repeat) VERY horrible in my opinion. im not gonna say much about the music cuz theres just no ... (read more)

Report this review (#27569) | Posted by amused 2 KAOS | Saturday, March 26, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RICK WAKEMAN "I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo"