I'M SO STRAIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

Search RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo lyrics

Search RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo tabs

- Rick Wakeman / keyboards

7" Vinyl A&M #AMS 7510

and to useful_idiot for the last updates

RICK WAKEMAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo Music

White RockWhite Rock
Real Gone Music 2014
Journey to the Centre of the EarthJourney to the Centre of the Earth
Fontana a&M 1990
The Myths & Legends Of King Arthur & The Knights Of The Round TableThe Myths & Legends Of King Arthur & The Knights Of The Round Table
A&M 1990
Alliance 2006
Bootleg Box 1Bootleg Box 1
Box set · Import
Voiceprint UK 2011
Rick Wakeman - The Six Wives Of Henry VII lp VG++/VG++ gatefold US $7.00 Buy It Now 35m 19s
Rick Wakeman The Six Wives Of Henry VIII LP 1973 Nice Copy US $5.02 Buy It Now 37m 57s
? Rick Wakeman - Journey to Centre of the Earth (with a booklet) (Quad) (of YES) US $19.99 Buy It Now 55m 23s
SKY - The Great Balloon Race 1985 TOP AOR/PROG ALAN PARSONS PROJECT RICK WAKEMAN US $20.51 [5 bids]
Hummingbird by Rick Wakeman (CD, Apr-2003, Witchwood Co US $60.00 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Legends of Rock, Progressive: Rick Wakeman,Gentle Giant, Dixie Dregs,Renaissance US $6.77 Buy It Now 2h 14m
RICK WAKEMAN FOUR VERY CLEAN OLD RECORDS PLEASE SEE THE DESCRIPTIONS US $3.99 [0 bids]
Journey to the Centre of the Earth by Rick Wakeman (CD, May-2005, A US $5.95 Buy It Now 2h 26m
RICK WAKEMAN Japan LP+Obi JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE US $16.99 Buy It Now 2h 43m
1979 White Label Promo LP Hudson Ford Nickelodeon A&M SP-3616 Rick Wakeman US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 46m
VINTAGE USED 8 TRACK TAPE JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH RICK WAKEMAN US $1.50 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN'S CRIMINAL RECORD. PICTURE SLEEVE. A&M. SP-4660. 1977. US $4.00 Buy It Now 3h 49m
Rick Wakeman; Journey To the Centre of the Earth on LP US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 56m
Rick Wakeman Journey To The Centre Of The Earth Vinyl Record 12" Lp US $4.00 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman The Six Wives Of Henry VIII: Live At Hampton Court P CD US $6.05 Buy It Now 4h 36m
RICK WAKEMAN Innsbruck Winter Games LP WHITE ROCK A&M Records 1976 Electronica US $9.00 Buy It Now 4h 49m
RICK WAKEMAN Country airs lp US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 49m
Rick Wakeman Cirque Surreal CD US $10.66 Buy It Now 5h 59m
RICK WAKEMAN - CIRQUE SURREAL [604388671823] - NEW CD US $10.67 Buy It Now 6h 48m
RICK WAKEMAN / Yes ( 6 WIVES of HENRY VIII ) gatefold PROG vinyl LP w/ bonus tix US $15.95 Buy It Now 7h 37m
Rick Wakeman Lisztomania Japan Mini LP US $9.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN- " MYTHS AND LEGENDS..." LP ON A&M LABEL US $4.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman The Myths and Legends of King Arthur/ Japan LP Booklet Sheet YES US $13.49 Buy It Now 12h
YES ~ Tormato/ Japan LP/ OBI Sheet Rick Wakeman, Jon Anderson US $24.99 Buy It Now 12h
OST Rick Wakeman ~ Lisztomania/ Japan LP/ Sheet YES Roger Daltrey US $13.49 Buy It Now 12h 4m
RICK WAKEMAN - GOLE!-JAPAN Ltd Ed ISSUE MINI LP CD Fi83 US $39.99 Buy It Now 12h 4m
RICK WAKEMAN -THE BURNING-JAPAN MINI LP CD Fi83 US $39.99 Buy It Now 12h 29m
RICK WAKEMAN six wives of henry viii LP 6 track gatefold brown label design matr US $10.92 Buy It Now 13h 20m
RICK WAKEMAN OF YES CRIMINAL RECORD LP RECORD ROCK MUSIC PROGRESSIVE ROCK 1977 US $4.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN OF YES THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII ROCK MUSIC RECORD LP A US $4.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN press clipping 1972 approx 18x40cm (30/12/72) US $5.86 Buy It Now 14h 5m
RICK WAKEMAN -1 PAGE ADVERT/POSTER FROM UK MUSIC MAGAZINE. PATRICK STEWART US $8.37 Buy It Now 14h 31m
RICK WAKEMAN Journey To The Center Of The Earth ORIG '74 US Press SP-3621 NM US $4.99 Buy It Now 15h 19m
Rick Wakeman - The Myths and Legends of King Arthur LP - A & M Records SP 4515 US $4.99 Buy It Now 15h 19m
RICK WAKEMAN Journey To The Center Of The Earth US A&M QUADROPHONIC LP exc vinyl US $21.00 Buy It Now 15h 22m
Rick Wakeman Themes CD US $11.64 Buy It Now 15h 59m
RICK WAKEMAN-THE MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR-1975-A&M-64515-EXCELLENT US $15.08 Buy It Now 17h 35m
RICK WAKEMAN LAS SEIS ESPOSAS DE ENRIQUE VIII ARGENTINA LP US $30.69 Buy It Now 17h 36m
Rick Wakeman- The Myths and Legends of King Arthur 12 inch Vinyl US $13.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN WHITE ROCK SOUNDTRACK a&m 77 A2B3 UK orig Lp nr MINT US $10.05 Buy It Now 18h 42m
Rick Wakeman - Journey to the Center of the Earth LP Record A&M SP-3156 VG+ US $2.99 Buy It Now 19h
RICK WAKEMAN JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH US $9.99 Buy It Now 19h 2m
RICK WAKEMAN the six wives of henry viii AMLH 64361 uk a&m LP PS EX/EX US $15.08 Buy It Now 19h 33m
RICK WAKEMAN myths and legends of king arthur PPSP 4515 portuguese LP PS EX/VG+ US $23.51 Buy It Now 19h 33m
RICK WAKEMAN journey to the centre of the earth AMLH 63621 LP PS EX/EX gatefold US $15.08 Buy It Now 19h 34m
RICK WAKEMAN 1984 US $16.76 Buy It Now 19h 48m
RICK WAKEMAN myths and legends of KING Arthur US $16.76 Buy It Now 19h 48m
RICK WAKEMAN (YES) "JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH" LP US $80.00 Buy It Now 20h 26m
YES - Union (CD, 1991)(Arista - 261558, Made in Germany) Rick Wakeman Steve Howe US $8.37 Buy It Now 20h 41m
RICK WAKEMAN - MYTHS & LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR 1975 vinyl LP AMLH 64515 UK + book US $8.37 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman Sealed CD-King Biscuit Flower Hour:San Francisco 1976 (In Concert) US $30.00 Buy It Now 21h 19m
Rick Wakeman Journey to the center of the earth LP US $5.99 Buy It Now 21h 32m
RICK WAKEMAN glory boys 12" 3 trk b/w ghosts of a rock & roll star and elgin man US $8.37 Buy It Now 21h 42m
RICK WAKEMAN-NO EARTHLY CONNECTION 1976 A&M RECORDS LP SP-4583 EXC. VG+ US $6.99 Buy It Now 21h 50m
RICK WAKEMAN-"GLORY BOYS" NEW 1984 U.K. ISUUE 3 TRACK 12" EP US $5.99 [0 bids]
22h
RICK WAKEMAN - Journey To The Centre Of The Earth, ORIG 1974 UK LP/book... EX+ US $8.37 [1 bids]
Classic Tracks [Hot] by Rick Wakeman (CD, Jan-2008, Fabric Records) US $7.00 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN BOOTLEG BOX VOL 2 5CD Set (New & Sealed) Inc Rare Live London US $18.44 Buy It Now 22h 20m
RICK WAKEMAN- GOLE!- (YES) (Air mail records) Mini Lp US $28.99 Buy It Now 22h 28m
RICK WAKEMAN- THE BURNING- (YES)- Air mail records (Mini Lp) US $28.99 Buy It Now 22h 32m
Tales of Future and Past Rick Wakeman Audio CD US $51.83 Buy It Now 22h 56m
Bootleg Box Vol. 1 (5 CDs set previously unreleased live) Rick Wakeman Audio CD US $38.29 Buy It Now 23h 47m
Rick Wakeman: The Six Wives Of Henry VIII (LP) A&M Records SP-4361 Stereo 1973 US $10.00 Buy It Now 23h 59m
RICK WAKEMAN LP "Journey..Center Of the Earth" 1974 vg+ US $7.46 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN - Journey to the Centre of the Earth | Audiophile Master Edition LP US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Journey by Rick Wakeman NEW CD 2009 Union Square Music YES classic tracks SEALED US $3.99 [0 bids]
WHITE ROCK Soundtrack LP - Rick Wakeman A&M Orig. US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN'S CRIMINAL RECORD, LP; EXCELLENT-/VERY GOOD+ US $2.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman 4 LP Lot Journey Center Earth SIX WIVES HENRY VIII Rhapsodies YES US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLE Soundtrack LP - 1983 U.K. Pressing CHARISMA Rick Wakeman US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN KING ARTHUR Tested 8 Track Tape New Pad & Splice US $3.19 Buy It Now 1 day
King Biscuit Flower Hour by Rick Wakeman (CD, Feb-1996, King Biscuit... US $3.50 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN- The Myths & Legends Of King Arthur- WLP w/ Minty Insert Book US $12.00 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman The Six Wives of Henry VIII Vintage 8 Track Tape Music Cartridge US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman LOT 1 The Myths and Legends Vintage 8 Track Music TAPE Cartridge US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman LOT 1 Journey To The Centre Of The Earth Vintage 8 Track Tape Music US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman LOT 2 The Myths and Legends Vintage 8 Track TAPE Music Cartridge US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman LOT 2 Journey To The Centre Of The Earth Vintage 8 Track Tape Music US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman . The Six Wives Of Henry VIII Live At Hampton Court 180 Gram Vinyl US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman Journey To The Centre Of The Earth A&M 1974 Gatefold Excellent US $2.99 [0 bids]
A Suite of Gods - Rick Wakeman Ramon Remedios (CD 1989) US $4.88 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN YES -CRIMINAL RECORD 1977 A&M USA PRESS VINYL LP NM US $3.99 [0 bids]
CRIMES OF PASSION (score by Rick Wakeman for the Ken Russell film) US $13.95 [0 bids]
RECORD ALBUM - LP - RICK WAKEMAN - THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII US $1.99 [0 bids]
1 CENT CD: Rick Wakeman 'Journey Centre Earth' LIVE ORG US $0.01 [1 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN: The Six Wives of Henry VIII (rock vinyl LP SP-4361) US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN: Journey To The Centre Of The Earth rock US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman - Myths & Legends of King Arthur - A&M - 1974 US $19.99 [0 bids]
Live At Hammersmith/Rick Wakeman/YES/new cd US $24.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Caped Collection by Rick Wakeman/2 cd new/YES US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Live (USD) /Rick Wakeman/YES/new cd US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Almost Live in Europe/Rick Wakeman/YES/new cd US $9.98 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN: 1984 (rock & pop vinyl LP) US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman Always With You cd US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN Journey To The Centre Of The Earth LP Record Vinyl Exc Condition US $5.50 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN White Rock Movie Soundtrack Innsbruck Games LP Record Vinyl Ex Cond US $5.50 [0 bids]
YES(KOREA LP 12")FRAGILE BLUE SLEEVE RARE jon anderson/steve howe/rick wakeman US $6.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN-NO EARTHLY CONNECTION-ORIG.ITALIAN LP 1976 US $16.00 Buy It Now 1 day
OST THE BURNING 7" PS JAPAN RICK WAKEMAN promo L984 US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman 7" vinyl PROMO - Swan lager US $5.03 [0 bids]

More places to buy RICK WAKEMAN music online Buy RICK WAKEMAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RICK WAKEMAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo ratings distribution

RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
1 stars Rubbish!

A two track single released in advance of the "Rock'n'roll prophet" album on which both tracks appeared.

The title track is just nonsense, with Wakeman actually singing over a funky rhythm, backed by female vocals. It's just repetitive pop, with nothing to commend it. "Do you believe in fairies" is a kiddies song, with high pitched processed vocals, and a very basic melody.

In between this single and the album which included it Wakeman released the excellent "1984". Here however he plumbs the depths.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#27568) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 09, 2004

Review by Guillermo
2 stars A very strange single released by Rick Wakeman. I remember that in 1980 or in 1981 I bought a Mexican Rock Magazine called "Sonido" (which is defunct since the mid eighties, I think) and I saw there a photo of Rick Wakeman dressed as a very conservative British businessman. The photo had a footnote which said that he recorded a video for this song and that he also sang lead vocals on it. I never saw that video on TV and I never listened to this song in those days, until finally today I found that video on youtube and I watched it. Well, the song sounds more like a joke to me, sounding like several bands from that period of time, like Wakeman was trying to sound like Synthpop bands like "The Buggles" or "Orchestral Manouvres in the Dark". I think that the song is funny in parts, and the video too. In fact, in his official website Wakeman refers to this song being like a "spoof on The Buggles", and I agree with him. The song is really silly in parts, but maybe Wakeman only wanted to have some fun, and I think that he sang good lead vocals (I really expected worst things from him as a lead singer, but not, he sang it well). There is also a female backing vocalist. So, this song is a very Pop Rock song from 1980, and I think that Wakeman succeeded at least in trying to sound like those bands I mentioned above. The B-side, titled "Do You Believe in Fairies", is also a funny but a bit silly song too, more oriented for the childrenĀ“s music market, with some Chipmunk“s backing voices. Wakeman also sang lead vocals on it, but this song also has a Disco beat on it. A very atypical release from Wakeman, I think, that I finally listened to it 32-33 years after I bought that old and now lost magazine...

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#1017285) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 12, 2013

1 stars Checked these out online to get a good taste. Forced myself to listen to each tune 5 times so I could write a fair review. Good punishment. Well...if I ever did believe in Fairies, this cured me. "Do you Believe in Fairies" sounds like it came from a Saturday cartoon show. Funky, disco song wi ... (read more)

Report this review (#307073) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, October 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

1 stars wow...just the title is stupid enough. it could give a few chuckles when said to the right people and a whole session of rolling on the floor crying with laughter to some other people. very very very (i repeat) VERY horrible in my opinion. im not gonna say much about the music cuz theres just no ... (read more)

Report this review (#27569) | Posted by amused 2 KAOS | Saturday, March 26, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RICK WAKEMAN "I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo"