I'M SO STRAIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

Search RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo lyrics

Search RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo tabs

- Rick Wakeman / keyboards

7" Vinyl A&M #AMS 7510

and to useful_idiot for the last updates

RICK WAKEMAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo Music

White RockWhite Rock
Real Gone Music 2014
Rick Wakeman's Criminal RecordRick Wakeman's Criminal Record
Real Gone Music 2014
The Myths & Legends Of King Arthur & The Knights Of The Round TableThe Myths & Legends Of King Arthur & The Knights Of The Round Table
A&M 1990
The Six Wives of Henry VIIIThe Six Wives of Henry VIII
A&M Records 1990
No Earthly ConnectionNo Earthly Connection
Remastered · Collector's Edition
Real Gone Music 2013
Return to the Centre of the EarthReturn to the Centre of the Earth
Write Notes 2014
Live at the Empire Pool-King Arthur on IceLive at the Empire Pool-King Arthur on Ice
United States Dist 2014
RICK WAKEMAN- SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII VINYL ALBUM US $3.67 Buy It Now 43m 18s
RICK WAKEMAN DO YOU BELIEVE IN FARIES / IM SO STRAIGHT IM A WIERDO 45 US $2.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman - Live - Polish Press US $12.00 Buy It Now 2h 16m
CASSETTE TAPE RICK WAKEMAN THE MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR US $3.99 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Jackie Magazine 30 October 1971 No.408 David Cassidy The Faces Rick Wakeman US $48.93 Buy It Now 2h 29m
RICK WAKEMAN - JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH - RARE - URUGUAY (4 pics) US $28.00 Buy It Now 2h 31m
RICK WAKEMAN "1984" 1981 LP ORIG NM CHARISMA w/ INSERT PROG YES JON ANDERSON US $4.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN SEALED ORIGINAL GATEFOLD 1974 US VINYL LP A&M SP 3621 JOURNEY TO... US $49.99 [0 bids]
YES Yesterdays New CD Jon Anderson Rick Wakeman Prog Rock US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 58m
Jackie Magazine 9 August 1975 No.605 Rick Wakeman Kenny David Essex US $40.78 Buy It Now 3h
Rick Wakeman - Journey CD Classic Tracks Revisited US $7.00 Buy It Now 3h 10m
RICK WAKEMAN JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH A & M 1974 US $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 12m
RICK WAKEMAN Journey to the Centre of the Earth / Criminal Records CD 2 in1 RUS US $11.99 [0 bids]
Joan Baez on Magazine Cover Pete Seeger The Kingston Trio Rick Wakeman US $12.23 Buy It Now 3h 29m
RICK WAKEMAN - NO EARTHLY CONNECTION (LP) 1976 US $3.00 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN No Earthly Connection GP-2002 OBI LP Af5251 US $7.99 [1 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN "NM WAX" The Six Wives of Henry VIII AML-173 LP AF5438 US $7.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN "POSTER / PROMO" No Earthly Connection GP-2002 OBI LP AF5252 US $7.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD US $41.00 [2 bids]
Rick Wakeman - The Six Wives Of Henry VII lp VG++/VG++ gatefold US $7.00 Buy It Now 4h 25m
RICK WAKEMAN JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD US $39.99 [0 bids]
STRAWBS-ORIGINAL FULL PAGE ADVERT TOUR DATES N DEADLINES -11.3.1978-RICK WAKEMAN US $3.59 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN THE MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR AND.. JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD US $39.99 [1 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN LISZTOMANIA JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD US $29.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN NO EARTHLY CONNECTION JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD US $39.99 [1 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN WHITE ROCK JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD US $39.99 [1 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN CRIMINAL RECORD JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD US $39.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN RHAPSODIES JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD US $39.99 [1 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN : JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH (GATEFOLD) (SP3621) - RARITIES US $4.49 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII LP SP-4361 US $5.85 Buy It Now 4h 50m
RICK WAKEMAN Six Wives Of Henry VIII QUADRAPHONIC Quad Near Mint YES! US $99.95 Buy It Now 4h 54m
Rick Wakeman - The Six Wives of Henry VIII (VG) 1973 33 1/3 rpm #363 US $17.50 Buy It Now 5h
THE MYTHS & LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR RICK WAKEMAN! 8 TRACK! TAPE GREAT CONDITION US $9.98 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman 3 CDs The Six Wives,Return to the Centre, Myths and Legends King US $15.97 Buy It Now 5h 12m
RICK WAKEMAN JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH JAPAN EMPTY BOX FOR MINI LP CD US $39.99 [0 bids]
Hummingbird by Rick Wakeman (CD, Apr-2003, Witchwood Co US $60.00 Buy It Now 5h 23m
Legends of Rock, Progressive: Rick Wakeman,Gentle Giant, Dixie Dregs,Renaissance US $6.77 Buy It Now 6h 4m
Journey to the Centre of the Earth by Rick Wakeman (CD, May-2005, A US $5.95 Buy It Now 6h 16m
RICK WAKEMAN Japan LP+Obi JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE US $16.99 Buy It Now 6h 33m
1979 White Label Promo LP Hudson Ford Nickelodeon A&M SP-3616 Rick Wakeman US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 36m
Rick Wakeman-MythsLegends King Arthur & Knights Round Table RARE Korean 11.75" US $20.83 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN THE MYTHS LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR VINYL LP RECORD ALBUM! (1975) US $2.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII LP RECORD ALBUM! (1973) US $2.99 [0 bids]
EARTH SHAKING ROCK - NAZARETH, ASIA, URIAH HEEP, RICK WAKEMAN, DEEP PURPLE, IAN US $0.99 [0 bids]
Bundle of 5 BEACH BOYS/GLEN CAMPBELL/LETTERMEN/HOLIDAY/RICK WAKEMAN Record LP'S US $19.13 [0 bids]
Live At Hammersmith Rick Wakeman US $1.09 [1 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN Innsbruck Winter Games LP WHITE ROCK A&M Records 1976 Electronica US $9.00 Buy It Now 8h 39m
RICK WAKEMAN Country airs lp US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 39m
Rick Wakeman Lp Journey to the Center of the Earth US $9.95 Buy It Now 8h 52m
Rick Wakeman LOT 1 Journey To The Centre Of The Earth Vintage 8 Track Tape Music US $14.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman LOT 2 Journey To The Centre Of The Earth Vintage 8 Track Tape Music US $6.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman LOT 2 The Myths and Legends Vintage 8 Track TAPE Music Cartridge US $14.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman The Six Wives of Henry VIII Vintage 8 Track Tape Music Cartridge US $14.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman LOT 1 The Myths and Legends Vintage 8 Track Music TAPE Cartridge US $14.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman. Rock N' Roll Prophet Nice US $6.99 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman "Journet to the Centre of the Earth" US $1.95 [0 bids]
Can You Hear Me? by Rick Wakeman (CD, Nov-2003, Hope Entertainment) US $15.00 [0 bids]
Yes, Friends And Relatives 2 Cd Set Rick Wakeman Jon Anderson Steve Howe US $8.00 [1 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN - CIRQUE SURREAL [604388671823] - NEW CD US $15.13 Buy It Now 10h 38m
Rick Wakeman Tony Fernandez - Zodiaque Relativity Cassette ©1988 President UK US $17.00 Buy It Now 11h
CLEAN! Rick Wakeman- ARTHUR- A&M QUAD CD-4 Audiophile GF W/Insert Lp NM US $9.95 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN MYTHS & LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR CD NEW US $12.06 Buy It Now 15h 38m
Yes - BBC Sessions - 2xCD Set Czech Republic Issue Rare Not Promo Rick Wakeman US $17.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN - 7"Single - Swan Lager/Wooly Willy Tango, EX+ US $11.40 Buy It Now 17h 12m
RICK WAKEMAN - RICK WAKEMAN'S CRIMINAL RECORD (UK 12" VINYL ALBUM) EXCELLENT CON US $8.14 Buy It Now 17h 14m
RICK WAKEMAN - NO EARTHLY CONNECTION (UK 12" VINYL ALBUM) EXCELLENT CONDITION US $9.77 Buy It Now 17h 22m
RICK WAKEMAN - WHITE ROCK SOUNDTRACK (UK 12" VINYL ALBUM) EXCELLENT CONDITION US $8.14 Buy It Now 17h 26m
Rick Wakeman; Journey To the Centre of the Earth on LP US $9.99 Buy It Now 17h 48m
RICK WAKEMAN -1 PAGE ADVERT/POSTER FROM UK MUSIC MAGAZINE. PATRICK STEWART US $8.14 Buy It Now 18h 21m
RICK WAKEMAN The Six Wives Of Henry VIII Live At Hampton Court CD NEW/SEALED US $8.14 Buy It Now 18h 45m
ROCK N REEL,FISH,RICK WAKEMAN/GORDON GILTRAP,JON MARTYN,RARE/SALE CD ALBUM US $1.61 [0 bids]
8 TRACK TAPES - RICK WAKEMAN - THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII US $2.85 [0 bids]
rick wakeman the six wives of henry the vlll US $3.26 Buy It Now 20h 17m
RICK WAKEMAN JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH 1974 USA QUADROPHONIC LP+INSERT* US $63.53 Buy It Now 20h 56m
RICK WAKEMAN-THE MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR-1975-A&M-64515-EXCELLENT US $9.77 Buy It Now 21h 25m
Rick Wakeman - Myths & Legends Of King Arthur. 1975 UK LP US $4.88 Buy It Now 21h 34m
Rick Wakeman - Myths & Legends Of King Arthur. 1975 UK LP US $6.51 Buy It Now 21h 34m
RICK WAKEMAN - GOLE!-JAPAN Ltd Ed ISSUE MINI LP CD Fi83 US $39.99 Buy It Now 21h 40m
The Private Collection - Rick Wakeman New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $25.23 Buy It Now 21h 41m
Rick Wakeman The Six Wives Of Henry VIII LP Near Mint vinyl US $8.00 Buy It Now 21h 55m
RICK WAKEMAN WHITE ROCK SOUNDTRACK a&m 77 A2B3 UK orig Lp nr MINT US $9.77 Buy It Now 22h 32m
RICK WAKEMAN -THE BURNING-JAPAN MINI LP CD Fi83 US $39.99 Buy It Now 22h 43m
Rick Wakeman - Journey to the Center of the Earth LP Record A&M SP-3156 VG+ US $2.78 Buy It Now 22h 51m
RICK WAKEMAN - Lisztomania - flexi Disc US $16.29 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN CD. US $8.89 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman LIVE (1992) LASERDISC Japanese Pressing / Image ID8576CA US $25.00 Buy It Now 23h 15m
Rick Wakeman Journey To The Center Of The Earth Japan CD w/Tracking US $71.80 Buy It Now 23h 18m
RICK WAKEMAN 1984 US $16.29 Buy It Now 23h 37m
RICK WAKEMAN myths and legends of KING Arthur US $16.29 Buy It Now 23h 38m
Rick Wakeman ?"The Six Wives of Henry" (SP 4361) - Vinyl / LP / Gatefold / EX US $7.50 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman,Rick Wakeman,Adam Wakeman : Romance of the Victorian Age CD (1994) US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman - The Myths And Legends Of King Arthur - LP Record NM NM US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Zodiaque by Rick Wakeman (CD, 1988, Relativity (Label)) US $10.00 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman 'Return To The Centre Of The Earth' 1999 CD (2014 re-issue) US $6.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN glory boys 12" 3 trk b/w ghosts of a rock & roll star and elgin man US $8.14 Buy It Now 1 day
LP Record Album - Rick Wakeman, Journey to the Centre of the Earth - in concert US $4.99 [0 bids]
YES CD HIGHLIGHTS VERY BEST OF RICK WAKEMAN TEVOR RABIN STEVE HOWE US $1.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN- GOLE!- (YES) (Air mail records) Mini Lp US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman - White Rock OST LP US $3.25 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman-Myths And Legens Of King Arthur Knights Of Round Table-LP-Gatefold US $3.00 [0 bids]

More places to buy RICK WAKEMAN music online Buy RICK WAKEMAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RICK WAKEMAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo ratings distribution

RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
1 stars Rubbish!

A two track single released in advance of the "Rock'n'roll prophet" album on which both tracks appeared.

The title track is just nonsense, with Wakeman actually singing over a funky rhythm, backed by female vocals. It's just repetitive pop, with nothing to commend it. "Do you believe in fairies" is a kiddies song, with high pitched processed vocals, and a very basic melody.

In between this single and the album which included it Wakeman released the excellent "1984". Here however he plumbs the depths.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#27568) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 09, 2004

Review by Guillermo
2 stars A very strange single released by Rick Wakeman. I remember that in 1980 or in 1981 I bought a Mexican Rock Magazine called "Sonido" (which is defunct since the mid eighties, I think) and I saw there a photo of Rick Wakeman dressed as a very conservative British businessman. The photo had a footnote which said that he recorded a video for this song and that he also sang lead vocals on it. I never saw that video on TV and I never listened to this song in those days, until finally today I found that video on youtube and I watched it. Well, the song sounds more like a joke to me, sounding like several bands from that period of time, like Wakeman was trying to sound like Synthpop bands like "The Buggles" or "Orchestral Manouvres in the Dark". I think that the song is funny in parts, and the video too. In fact, in his official website Wakeman refers to this song being like a "spoof on The Buggles", and I agree with him. The song is really silly in parts, but maybe Wakeman only wanted to have some fun, and I think that he sang good lead vocals (I really expected worst things from him as a lead singer, but not, he sang it well). There is also a female backing vocalist. So, this song is a very Pop Rock song from 1980, and I think that Wakeman succeeded at least in trying to sound like those bands I mentioned above. The B-side, titled "Do You Believe in Fairies", is also a funny but a bit silly song too, more oriented for the childrenĀ“s music market, with some Chipmunk“s backing voices. Wakeman also sang lead vocals on it, but this song also has a Disco beat on it. A very atypical release from Wakeman, I think, that I finally listened to it 32-33 years after I bought that old and now lost magazine...

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#1017285) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 12, 2013

1 stars Checked these out online to get a good taste. Forced myself to listen to each tune 5 times so I could write a fair review. Good punishment. Well...if I ever did believe in Fairies, this cured me. "Do you Believe in Fairies" sounds like it came from a Saturday cartoon show. Funky, disco song wi ... (read more)

Report this review (#307073) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, October 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

1 stars wow...just the title is stupid enough. it could give a few chuckles when said to the right people and a whole session of rolling on the floor crying with laughter to some other people. very very very (i repeat) VERY horrible in my opinion. im not gonna say much about the music cuz theres just no ... (read more)

Report this review (#27569) | Posted by amused 2 KAOS | Saturday, March 26, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RICK WAKEMAN "I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo"