I'M SO STRAIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

Search RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo lyrics

Search RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo tabs

- Rick Wakeman / keyboards

7" Vinyl A&M #AMS 7510

and to useful_idiot for the last updates

RICK WAKEMAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo Music

White RockWhite Rock
Real Gone Music 2014
Journey to the Centre of the EarthJourney to the Centre of the Earth
Fontana a&M 1990
The Myths & Legends Of King Arthur & The Knights Of The Round TableThe Myths & Legends Of King Arthur & The Knights Of The Round Table
A&M 1990
No Earthly ConnectionNo Earthly Connection
Remastered · Collector's Edition
Real Gone Music 2013
Live at the Empire Pool-King Arthur on IceLive at the Empire Pool-King Arthur on Ice
United States Dist 2014
White Rock IIWhite Rock II
Music Fusion 2011
Rick Wakeman - Softsword - King John And The Magna Charter CD US $15.49 Buy It Now 37m 2s
Rick Wakeman(Vinyl LP)No Earthly Connection-A & M-AMLK 64583-UK-Ex/VG+ US $13.25 Buy It Now 40m 51s
Rick Wakeman(Vinyl LP Gatefold)The Six Wives Of Henry VIII-Ex-/VG US $13.25 Buy It Now 42m 14s
Rick Wakeman - Journey To The Centre Of The Earth (CD 2014) US $6.38 [2 bids]
Promo Rick Wakeman LP "No Earthly Connection" A&M WLP US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
1979 Rick Wakeman Birdman Of Alcatraz / Mono PROMO A&M 2010-S 45 rpm NM- Vinyl US $7.20 Buy It Now 1h 23m
RICK WAKEMAN SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII TAPE 1973 A&M PAPER LABELS EX CON US $6.62 Buy It Now 1h 34m
RICK WAKEMAN - RETURN TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH (REISSUE) CD ALBUM NEW/ MINT US $19.05 Buy It Now 2h 33m
RICK WAKEMAN 'JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH' AMLH 63621 US $2.47 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN-RECOLLECTIONS THE VERY BEST OF-JAPAN SHM-CD D50 US $20.99 Buy It Now 2h 58m
RICK WAKEMAN ~ No Earthly Connection / Cost Of Living CD NEW US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 8m
RICK WAKEMAN ~ The Six Wives Of Henry VIII / Silent Nights CD NEW US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 18m
RICK WAKEMAN ~ WHITE ROCK ~ 1977 UK LP A&M AMLH 64614 US $8.29 Buy It Now 3h 22m
THE BURNING - RICK WAKEMAN Japanese original LP US $59.90 Buy It Now 3h 32m
RICK WAKEMAN RICK WAKEMAN'S CRIMINAL RECORD CD MINI LP OBI USA SELLER!!! US $15.95 Buy It Now 3h 44m
RICK WAKEMAN THE BURNING CD MINI LP OBI USA SELLER!!! US $15.95 Buy It Now 3h 46m
RICK WAKEMAN GOLE CD MINI LP OBI USA SELLER!!! US $15.95 Buy It Now 3h 50m
RICK WAKEMAN MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF KING ARTHUR AND THE KNIGHTS CD MINI LP OBI US $15.95 Buy It Now 3h 52m
Rick Wakeman - The Myths And Legend Of King Arthur And The Knights - Record LP US $5.38 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Rick Wakeman 1984 CD mini lp obi USA SELLER!!! US $15.95 Buy It Now 4h
Rick Wakeman - No Earthly Connection (1976 A&M 8T-4583) Used 8-Track Tape US $3.75 Buy It Now 4h 16m
RICK WAKEMAN A Spirant Sunshadows 1990 GERMANY CD issue yes US $10.00 Buy It Now 4h 44m
Rick Wakeman - The Six Wives Of Henry Viii: Live NEW DVD US $20.15 Buy It Now 5h 2m
RICK WAKEMAN, The Myths And Legends Of King Arthur & The Round Table QUAD LP US $19.00 Buy It Now 5h 5m
RICK WAKEMAN - 1984 - Excellent Condition LP Record US $14.91 Buy It Now 5h 18m
RICK WAKEMAN Journey to the Centre of the Earth LP OOP mid-70's prog w/booklet US $2.99 Buy It Now 5h 36m
Classic Tracks - Rick Wakeman New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $19.23 Buy It Now 6h 13m
RICK WAKEMAN THE MYTHS AND LEGENDS KING ARTHUR RECORD US $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 17m
Rick Wakeman & Adam Wakeman - Romance of the Victorian Age CD RWCD25 US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 24m
RICK WAKEMAN Journey To The Centre Of The Earth "Live" 1974 LP A1 cond! US $9.54 Buy It Now 6h 53m
Rick Wakeman - Criminal Record SHM CD mini LP 2009 Japan VERY RARE OOP! US $50.00 Buy It Now 6h 54m
Rick Wakeman - Rhapsodies SHM CD mini LP 2009 Japan UICY-94248 VERY RARE OOP!!!! US $70.00 Buy It Now 6h 55m
Rick Wakeman & Adam Wakeman - Tapestries CD V&A President US $12.99 Buy It Now 6h 58m
Rick Wakeman - Journey To The Centre Of The Earth LP A&M Records 1974 US $3.74 Buy It Now 7h 9m
Classic Tracks [Hot] by Rick Wakeman (CD, 2008, Fabric (Label)) US $3.65 [0 bids]
8h
MFSL - MFCD 848 - ORIGINAL MASTER RECORDING - RICK WAKEMAN - JOURNEY TO CENTRE US $24.86 [1 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN Lisztomania OST LP Ken Russell Roger Daltrey US $19.90 Buy It Now 8h 40m
QUAD/QUADRAPHONIC-RICK WAKEMAN-JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH-A US $10.00 Buy It Now 9h 8m
RICK WAKEMAN - GLORY BOYS 7" VINYL PS US $9.10 Buy It Now 9h 37m
RICK WAKEMAN - GLORY BOYS 7" VINYL PS US $9.10 Buy It Now 9h 37m
RICK WAKEMAN - I'M SO STRAIGHT I'M A WEIRDO 7" VINYL PS US $7.45 Buy It Now 9h 38m
STRAWBS Just a Collection of Antiques & Curios Live LP Dave Cousins Rick Wakeman US $24.97 Buy It Now 9h 53m
YES 5xLP Vinyl FRAGILE Close/Edge RELAYER Rick Wakeman PIROS MASTERED 1971-1974 US $9.98 [1 bids]
Rick Wakeman Yes Trade Advert from UK British Music Press US $5.79 Buy It Now 11h 31m
Rick Wakeman, Journey To The Center Of The Earth, LP, EX/EX Condition US $5.95 Buy It Now 11h 41m
Rick Wakeman-" Catherine/Anne" US $5.00 [0 bids]
Rick Wakeman - The Myths And Legend Of King Arthur And The Knights - Record LP US $9.97 Buy It Now 12h 9m
RICK WAKEMAN Criminal Record USA PROMO LP Black & White Label Yes Related US $9.99 Buy It Now 12h 25m
Rick Wakeman : Cost of Living CD (1995) US $10.00 Buy It Now 12h 29m
? Strawbs - Strawbs by Choice (A&M) (UK) (Dave Cousins) (Rick Wakeman on 2 cuts) US $24.99 Buy It Now 12h 39m
RICK WAKEMAN "NM WAX" Journey to The Center of The Earth GP-226 LP AD3451 US $24.99 Buy It Now 12h 42m
Rick Wakeman - Six Wives Of Henry VIII - LP US $0.99 [0 bids]
CD: No Earthly Connection - Rick Wakeman - Sealed US $20.41 Buy It Now 13h 14m
CRIMES OF PASSION Original Soundtrack by Rick Wakeman (CD,1984, Cinerama, Edel) US $12.99 Buy It Now 13h 14m
Rick Wakeman "The Family Album" 1987 Relativity Records CD has15 Songs Like New US $3.33 [1 bids]
Rick Wakeman & English Rock Ensemble ?-No Earthly Connection 12" LP 1976 US $12.00 Buy It Now 13h 42m
Rick Wakeman - Six Wives of Henry VIII - 1973 - LP - NM US $18.00 Buy It Now 13h 45m
THE STRAWBS - JUST A COLLECTION OF ANTIQUES & CURIOS LIVE w/ RICK WAKEMAN CD US $14.95 Buy It Now 13h 59m
Return to the Centre of the Earth by Rick Wakeman (CD, Mar-1999, EMI Angel) YES US $4.34 [3 bids]
Rick Wakeman Journey To The Center of The Earth Record US $13.99 Buy It Now 14h 9m
Rick Wakeman - No Earthly Connection 1976 Canada 8 Track Tape EXC prog rock YES US $6.00 Buy It Now 14h 20m
Rick Wakeman - White Rock 1977 A&M Canada 8 Track Tape NM prog rock YES US $6.00 Buy It Now 15h 12m
Rick Wakeman 3 CDs - Six Wives, Journey to the Centre, Myths and Legends US $19.99 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN The Myths and Legends of King Arthur A&M Records LP GATEFOLD US $15.00 Buy It Now 15h 52m
RICK WAKEMAN King Arthur Knights Round Table LP Vinyl VG++ Cover VG++ "Yes" A+M US $4.99 Buy It Now 15h 53m
lisztomania EX/EX roger daltry rick wakeman S-4546 LP US $7.50 Buy It Now 17h 45m
Rick Wakeman Tribute To The Beatles JAPAN CD OBI 1997 VICP-60086 RARE US $33.80 Buy It Now 17h 58m
Rick Wakeman - Lot of 2 LP's US $7.49 Buy It Now 18h 2m
RICK WAKEMAN Rhapsodies 2xLP NM/EX++ UK 1st 1979 A&M AMLX 68508 Gatefold US $11.61 Buy It Now 18h 46m
RICK WAKEMAN-THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII-JAPAN ISSUE GF 4CH STEREO +OBI iii US $99.99 Buy It Now 19h 41m
Rick Wakeman Live, Wakeman, Rick, New Live US $9.96 Buy It Now 19h 44m
Six Wives of Henry Viiith, Rick Wakeman, New Import US $23.39 Buy It Now 20h 12m
Six Wives Of Henry VIII Rick Wakeman LP SP4361 EX US $12.99 Buy It Now 21h 5m
Rick Wakeman - Silent Nights CD US $20.32 Buy It Now 22h 2m
RICK WAKEMAN - 2000 A.D. INTO THE FUTURE - NEW CD US $11.35 Buy It Now 23h 18m
RICK WAKEMAN The Six Wives Of Henry VIII A&M Gatefold AMLH64361VINYL LP Album US $9.27 Buy It Now 23h 25m
RICK WAKEMAN-MYTHS&LEGENDS Of KingArthur+Knights.. Gatefold+ BookVINYL LP Album US $13.08 Buy It Now 23h 27m
Rick Wakeman - Rick Wakeman (2004) - Used - Compact Disc US $2.76 Buy It Now 23h 43m
Rick Wakeman-Journey to the Centre of the Earth RARE CD Prog Rock Yes ELO ELP US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman-Aspirant Sunrise RARE CD Prog Rock Yes ELO ELP US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes-Union RARE CD Prog Rock Jon Anderson Steve Howe Tony Kaye Rick Wakeman Alan US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
UK import RICK WAKEMAN Classic Tracks CD YES STRAWBS Store For Music NEW Sealed US $7.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman - Journey To The Center Of The Earth LP Quadraphonic W/ Poster A US $29.96 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman No Earthly Connection A&M Inner Lyric Sleeve Vinyl LP Album US $15.29 Buy It Now 1 day
YES (2 CD) TOPOGRAPHY : THE YES ANTHOLOGY ~ 70's PSYCHEDELIC RICK WAKEMAN *NEW* US $19.65 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN SILENT NIGHTS JAPAN US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN-JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH 1974 A&M REC. SP-3621 VG+ YES US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN - CRIMES OF PASSION - UK OST 33T LP NM US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman The Six Wives Of Henry VIII 12" LP Vinyl Record A&M SP-4361 VG US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman - The Six Wives of Henry VIII LP A&M Records QU 54361 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Softsword-King John And The Magna Charter - Rick Wakeman New & Sealed CD Free Sh US $25.23 Buy It Now 1 day
STEINWAY TO HEAVEN Magna Carta Keyboard Compilation CD K Emerson/Rick Wakeman ++ US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN glory boys 12" 3 track b/w ghosts of a rock & roll star and elgin m US $8.28 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman(Vinyl LP)White Rock Soundtrack-UK-AMLH 64614-A & M-Ex/Ex US $14.91 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN-Into Orbit-Strawbs/YES/Keyboards/Synthesizer/PIANO/Beatles/STONES US $10.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman, Journey To The Centre of the Earth, LP. US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman cost of living 1983 cd US $6.15 Buy It Now 1 day
#HEAR# UNITED ARTISTS SP-3621 JOURNEY TO CENTER OF EARTH RICK WAKEMAN STEREO LP! US $4.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman Live CD NEW SEALED Journey To The Centre Of The Earth/Anne Boleyn+ US $9.93 Buy It Now 1 day
Rick Wakeman Journey To The Center of The Earth album LP US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy RICK WAKEMAN music online Buy RICK WAKEMAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RICK WAKEMAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo ratings distribution

RICK WAKEMAN I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
1 stars Rubbish!

A two track single released in advance of the "Rock'n'roll prophet" album on which both tracks appeared.

The title track is just nonsense, with Wakeman actually singing over a funky rhythm, backed by female vocals. It's just repetitive pop, with nothing to commend it. "Do you believe in fairies" is a kiddies song, with high pitched processed vocals, and a very basic melody.

In between this single and the album which included it Wakeman released the excellent "1984". Here however he plumbs the depths.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#27568) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 09, 2004

Review by Guillermo
2 stars A very strange single released by Rick Wakeman. I remember that in 1980 or in 1981 I bought a Mexican Rock Magazine called "Sonido" (which is defunct since the mid eighties, I think) and I saw there a photo of Rick Wakeman dressed as a very conservative British businessman. The photo had a footnote which said that he recorded a video for this song and that he also sang lead vocals on it. I never saw that video on TV and I never listened to this song in those days, until finally today I found that video on youtube and I watched it. Well, the song sounds more like a joke to me, sounding like several bands from that period of time, like Wakeman was trying to sound like Synthpop bands like "The Buggles" or "Orchestral Manouvres in the Dark". I think that the song is funny in parts, and the video too. In fact, in his official website Wakeman refers to this song being like a "spoof on The Buggles", and I agree with him. The song is really silly in parts, but maybe Wakeman only wanted to have some fun, and I think that he sang good lead vocals (I really expected worst things from him as a lead singer, but not, he sang it well). There is also a female backing vocalist. So, this song is a very Pop Rock song from 1980, and I think that Wakeman succeeded at least in trying to sound like those bands I mentioned above. The B-side, titled "Do You Believe in Fairies", is also a funny but a bit silly song too, more oriented for the childrenĀ“s music market, with some Chipmunk“s backing voices. Wakeman also sang lead vocals on it, but this song also has a Disco beat on it. A very atypical release from Wakeman, I think, that I finally listened to it 32-33 years after I bought that old and now lost magazine...

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#1017285) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 12, 2013

1 stars Checked these out online to get a good taste. Forced myself to listen to each tune 5 times so I could write a fair review. Good punishment. Well...if I ever did believe in Fairies, this cured me. "Do you Believe in Fairies" sounds like it came from a Saturday cartoon show. Funky, disco song wi ... (read more)

Report this review (#307073) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, October 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

1 stars wow...just the title is stupid enough. it could give a few chuckles when said to the right people and a whole session of rolling on the floor crying with laughter to some other people. very very very (i repeat) VERY horrible in my opinion. im not gonna say much about the music cuz theres just no ... (read more)

Report this review (#27569) | Posted by amused 2 KAOS | Saturday, March 26, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RICK WAKEMAN "I'm So Straight I'm A Weirdo"