UNDERGROUND

Search GUSTAVO JOBIM Underground lyrics

Search GUSTAVO JOBIM Underground tabs

- Gustavo Jobim / synthesizers

Thanks to historian9 for the addition

GUSTAVO JOBIM MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GUSTAVO JOBIM Underground Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Round MiRound Mi
CDBY 2004
0 result found for "GUSTAVO JOBIM"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy GUSTAVO JOBIM music online Buy GUSTAVO JOBIM & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GUSTAVO JOBIM DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GUSTAVO JOBIM Underground ratings distribution

GUSTAVO JOBIM Underground reviews

Review by admireArt
COLLABORATOR PSIKE Team
2 stars A factory of useless noises!

I never learn.... Anyway! Gustavo Jobim's 2014, two piece album "Underground", is, to put it simply, unbearable. Maybe that was his intention. Who knows, who cares? (As I write, I am listening to it for the 2nd time.)

If you kind of missed or skipped 70 years (give n take) of electronic music experiments, maybe, and maybe then, you will fall for this raw electronics,experimental project.

I went to his Bandcamp page, bought this one and downloaded another one for free. I sure wish it had been the other way around, although I have not listened yet to my other pick! (also 2014.)

Ok! Two 25-30 minutes long "compositions" , based, to call it somehow, in the conceptual tone of raw, abstract, electronic experimentation with noises. So, what's new? Absolutely nothing, not even on the "sound-programming" mode. Não!, Nicht!, Ni madres! , 別, Not at all!

Pretentious electronic "Art", for those audiophiles who never have had the privilege of playing, less owning, a synth, forget about 2 or more!

As for me, I repeat, a useless factory of "a zillion times heard", cacophonic, raw, experimental and over-indulgent progressive electronics.

**2, " I don't fall for this pseudo intellectual "Art" (which is not necessarily intelligent) , that only exposes the lack of creativity and original composition in music.", PA stars.

Post a review of GUSTAVO JOBIM "Underground"