ROUNDABOUT

Yes Roundabout album cover

Buy YES Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1972

A. Roundabout (edit) (3:27)
B. Long Distance Runaround (edit) (3:15)

Total time 6: 42

Search YES Roundabout lyrics

Search YES Roundabout tabs

- Jon Anderson / vocals
- Chris Squire / bass and vocals
- Rick Wakeman / keyboards
- Bill Bruford / drums
- Steve Howe / guitars and vocals

7" single Atlantic 45-2854 (1972, US)
7" single Atlantic ATL 10133 (1972, Germany)

Numerous editions (1972, different countries, different artwork)

Thanks to Per Köhler for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Roundabout Music

Roundabout & Other HitsRoundabout & Other Hits
Rhino Flashback 2007
Roundabout / Long Distance Runaround - Yes 7Roundabout / Long Distance Runaround - Yes 7" 45
Atlantic
Vinyl$9.75 (used)
Roundabout: Best of Yes LiveRoundabout: Best of Yes Live
Music Club Records 2003
Roundabout: Best of Yes Live by Yes (2003-08-05)Roundabout: Best of Yes Live by Yes (2003-08-05)
Music Club Records
Audio CD$50.44 (used)
Roundabout / I've Seen All Good PeopleRoundabout / I've Seen All Good People
Atlantic PR 415
Vinyl$10.00 (used)

YES CD ROUNDABOUT & OTHER HITS BRAND NEW SEALED USD $4.00 Buy It Now 4h 52m
YES:Soon(FromGates Of Delirium)4:06-Sound Chaser3:10-Roundabout8:20-BrasilEP PCV USD $74.98 Buy It Now 18h 38m
YES: Roundabout / Long Distance Runaround 45 (Germany, PS w/ sl wear) USD $60.00 Buy It Now 20h 15m
RARE: CLASSIC YES (7"@33rpm!) Roundabout/I've Seen All Good People(PR 415) 1981 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 23h 45m
Roundabout Yes 7" vinyl single record Japanese P-1119A ATLANTIC 1972 USD $189.85 Buy It Now 1 day
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT 7", SINGLE , 7'', YUGOSLAVIA USD $42.00 Buy It Now 1 day
YES * 45 size 33 1/3 * 2 Songs * Roundabout / Your Move *1978 PR 415 ATLANTIC EP USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
YES AND YOU AND I/ROUNDABOUT 1974 UNIQUE RARE EXYU 7"PS N/MINT USD $57.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YES - ROUNDABOUT (LIVE) USD $1.23 Buy It Now 1 day
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT ULTRA RARE 1974 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS 45 rpm USD $19.90 Buy It Now 2 days
Yes - Roundabout [Live] / I've Seen All The Good People 7" Vinyl (1981) USD $1.23 [0 bids]
YES Roundabout CD UK Rca Victor 2003 7 Track Best Of (Mccd524) USD $9.73 Buy It Now 2 days
Atlantic PR 415 Rare Classic Yes EP vinyl NM White Label Roundabout ....Prog 70s USD $35.99 Buy It Now 3 days
YES[Anderson,Howe,Wakeman,Squire,White]:CLASSIC YES [ROUNDABOUT++] FREE SHIP USD $8.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Yes - Roundabout (The Best of Yes Live, CD 2003) USD $1.23 [0 bids]
YES : THE ULTIMATE YES 35TH ANNIVERSARY 2 CD ROUNDABOUT WONDEROUS STORIES 2003 USD $5.95 Buy It Now 3 days
YES Fragile CD Classic 1972 Album Roundabout, Long Distance Runaround USD $2.49 [0 bids]
Prog Rock 45~YES~Roundabout / Long Distance Runaround~Atlantic CLEAN Vinyl 7" USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Yes - Roundabout (Best of Live/Live Recording, 2003) USD $4.95 Buy It Now 5 days
YES Roundabout B/W Long Distance Runaround Atlantic 7" 45 1972 Stereo VG USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
YES 'And You And I / Roundabout' 1974 German reissue 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $11.16 Buy It Now 5 days
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT ATLANTIC RECORDS UK 7" VINYL SINGLE 33rpm RECORD USD $4.95 [0 bids]
? Yes - Fragile (Atlantic 19132) (with" Roundabout") (gatefold cover) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6 days
YES "ROUNDABOUT/Long Distance Runaround" ATLANTIC 45-2854 (1972) 45rpm SINGLE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7 days
FREE US SHIP. on ANY 2 CDs! NEW CD Yes: Roundabout & Other Hits USD $19.98 Buy It Now 7 days
3 Yes LP lot, Close To The Edge, Fragile, Big Generator, Round-about USD $10.00 Buy It Now 8 days
CLASSIC YES CASSETTE, "GREATEST HITS" ROUNDABOUT, YOURS IS NO DISGRACE, +++ USD $7.99 Buy It Now 8 days
YES - AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT 7" 45 VINYL Prog Rare Radio Luxembourg UK Issue USD $9.92 Buy It Now 8 days
w SLEEVE Yes Roundabout / Long Distance Runaround 1972 45rpm VG++ USD $11.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Friends & Relatives: Deluxe Edition by Yes CD Roundabout Owner of a Lonely Heart USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
YES . ROUNDABOUT ( LIVE ) / I'VE SEEN ALL GOOD PEOPLE ..YOUR MOVE .. 1981 USD $7.44 Buy It Now 8 days
YES:Roundabout 3:27-Long Distance Runaround 3:15-France 7" 72 Atlantic 10133 PSL USD $124.98 Buy It Now 9 days
Yes Roundabout - Gold Vinyl 7" vinyl single record USA promo 45-2854 ATLANTIC USD $59.52 Buy It Now 10 days
Rock 45 Yes "Roundabout / Long Distant Run Around" Atlantic VG+ USD $4.00 Buy It Now 10 days
CRC 7" ATLANTIC 33 EP RECORD/CLASSIC YES/ ROUNDABOUT/YOUR MOVE +2/ NR MNT VINYL USD $24.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Yes - Fragile Gatefold LP Vinyl Record Roundabout Mood Day, Very Good Condition USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Fragile by Yes (LP Vinyl, 1972, Atlantic) Roundabout~Rick Wakeman~Steve Howe USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12 days
YES - ROUNDABOUT, THE BEST OF...LIVE. / ( ASIA , NEKTAR , ELP , STEVE HOWE ). USD $9.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Roundabout - Yes - The Best Of Yes Live - CD Album - UK Original USD $4.90 Buy It Now 12 days
Yes - Roundabout The Best Of Yes Live CD **NR MINT CD** FREE POST USD $4.95 Buy It Now 13 days
YES - And You And I / Roundabout 7" SINGLE YUGO PRESS 1974 EX+ RARE!!! USD $31.00 Buy It Now 13 days
YES: Roundabout 3:27-Long Distance Runaround-Japan 7" 72 Atlantic P-1119A PSL GF USD $174.98 Buy It Now 14 days
YES 45 ROUNDABOUT / LONG DISTANCE RUNAROUND ATLANTIC 7" ROCK AND ROLL NM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Yes - Fragile "Roundabout" "Heart of the Sunrise" (CD) USD $7.00 Buy It Now 15 days
YES - "Roundabout"/"I've Seen All Good People" (Live Versions) - 7" EP -1981 US USD $16.88 Buy It Now 16 days
Classic Yes CD Used Good Cond. incl ROUNDABOUT, I'VE SEEN ALL GOOD PEOPLE, etc USD $3.00 Buy It Now 17 days
? Yes - Fragile (Taiwanese pressing) (with" Roundabout" USD $14.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Yes Live From House Of Blues 2 x CD *SEALED* Roundabout Jon Anderson Steve Howe USD $10.99 Buy It Now 19 days
YES AND FRIENDS Roundabout 2CD Set. Brand New & Sealed USD $12.98 Buy It Now 19 days
rare 70s australian 45 yes roundabout extremely rare march 017 sale USD $30.64 Buy It Now 19 days
YES Long Distance Runaround /Roundabout 72 ATLANTIC 45-2854 SLEEVE ORIG BROADWAY USD $9.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Classic Yes - Roundabout 33 1/3 RPM PROMO USD $2.00 Buy It Now 19 days
YES: CLASSIC YES CD! ROUNDABOUT / I'VE SEEN ALL GOOD PEOPLE! A2-19320 USD $4.25 Buy It Now 19 days
Yes - Roundabout & Other Hits (New & Sealed CD) USD $4.34 Buy It Now 20 days
YES Roundabout / Long Distance Runaround 45 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 20 days
1972 ~ Yes ~ Roundabout ~ 45 ~ 7" ~ Gold Yellow Vinyl ~ Mono ~ Stereo Rock Hall USD $50.00 Buy It Now 20 days
YES ~ OLDIES SERIES 45 ~ ROUNDABOUT / LONG DISTANCE RUNAROUND USD $10.00 Buy It Now 20 days
YES ~ RARE ~ JAPANESE 33.33 RPM ~ ROUNDABOUT - I'VE SEEN ALL GOOD PEOPLE USD $15.00 Buy It Now 20 days
YES ~ RARE UK 33.3 7" PRESSING ~ ROUNDABOUT - I'VE SEEN ALL GOOD PEOPLE (LIVE) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 20 days
YES: Classic Yes 45 (promo-only, live 'Roundabout' & 'I've Seen All Good...') USD $8.00 Buy It Now 21 days
CLASSIC YES (7"@33rpm!) Roundabout, I've Seen All Good People (Atl PR 415) 1981 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 22 days
ATLANTIC 45 RECORD/YES /ROUNDABOUT/LONG DISTANCE RUNAROUND/ EX USD $9.99 Buy It Now 22 days
YES - AND YOU AND I (Suite) / ROUNDABOUT Ultrarare 1973 UK 7" PROGROCK Single! USD $19.15 Buy It Now 23 days
45 VINYL RECORD, CLASSIC YES, ROUNDABOUT, SEEN ALL GOOD PEOPLE, ATLANTIC, PR415 USD $4.50 Buy It Now 23 days
* * YES! "ROUNDABOUT/LONG DISTANCE RUNAROUND" CLEAN M- 45/SLEEVE! USD $3.99 Buy It Now 23 days
ROUNDABOUT The Best of Yes Live UK Pressing NEW USD $13.08 Buy It Now 24 days
Yes ~ Atlantic Records ~ 45 rpm "Roundabout" / "Long Distance Runaround" VG+ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 24 days
YES - 1981 Vinyl 45rpm Single - ROUNDABOUT ( LIVE ) USD $4.95 Buy It Now 24 days
Yes 7" vinyl single record Roundabout Canadian promo PR415 ATLANTIC 1981 USD $23.51 Buy It Now 25 days
YES ~ ROUNDABOUT - AND YOU AND I ~ RARE 33.33 RPM 7" ~ RARE UK PRESSING USD $20.00 Buy It Now 25 days
Yes - Roundabout RARE OOP Original Canadian Kinney 7" 45 rpm Single (Mint!) USD $6.73 Buy It Now 26 days
Yes - Roundabout & Other Hits (2007) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $4.93 Buy It Now 26 days
Roundabout - The Best Of Yes Live Yes Audio CD USD $10.24 Buy It Now 27 days
YES Roundabout 1974 USA 7" Vinyl Single EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $18.61 Buy It Now 27 days
Yes Rare Promotional Spain 7" EP Roundabout 1981 NM USD $12.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Yes Roundabout (Live) 3 Live Single that came with "Classic Yes" UK 45 7" sgl USD $3.71 Buy It Now 27 days
YES Classic Yes LP + 7 inch live 1978 Roundabout I've Seen All Good People USD $16.99 Buy It Now 28 days
YES - Fragile - ORIG 1972 Atlantic SD 7211 US Gatefold Vinyl LP - "Roundabout" USD $3.99 Buy It Now 29 days
YES-AND YOU AND I/ROUNDABOUT RARE YUGOSLAVIA 7'' PS 1974 UNIQUE COVER USD $49.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YES Roundabout ratings distribution

YES Roundabout reviews

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars "Mountains come out of the sky and they stand there"

Roundabout was the first Yes song I ever heard. Opening the Fragile album, I was immediately intrigued by the haunting acoustic intro to the song. This intro has been edited out on this considerably shorter single version of the song. The b-side of the single is a similarly shortened version of Long Distance Runaround, also originally from the Fragile album. While Fragile is a classic masterpiece and both songs are fantastic in their full-length album versions, these single edits are of little value. It is interesting for a massive Yes fan like me to hear these single edits once or twice, and to compare them with the album versions of the same songs, but they clearly lack the staying power of the album versions.

Post a review of YES "Roundabout"