STRAIGHT THROUGH THE SUN WITHOUT A SCRATCH

And So I Watch You From Afar

Post Rock/Math rock

And So I Watch You From Afar Straight Through The Sun Without A Scratch album cover

Buy AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2010

1. Straight Through The Sun (4:46)
2. Without A Fucking Scratch (5:50)

- Rory Friers / guitar
- Tony Wright / guitar
- Johnny Adger / bass
- Chris Wee / drums

EP released by Smalltown America

Thanks to lifeproofminds for the addition

Buy AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR Straight Through The Sun Without A Scratch Music

More places to buy AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR music online Buy AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR Straight Through The Sun Without A Scratch ratings distribution

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR Straight Through The Sun Without A Scratch reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR "Straight Through The Sun Without A Scratch"