KITE

Camelias Garden Kite album cover

Buy CAMELIAS GARDEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2015

1. Rise (2:05)
2. Making Things Together (5:10)
3. Kite (8:27)
4. Red Light (3:22)
5. The World Inside You (3:55)
6. Useless (6:34)

- Valerio Smordoni / lead and backing vocals, acoustic guitar, keyboards
- Simone Contini / drums
- Alberto Cari / bass guitar
Guests:
- Manolo D'Antonio / electric guitars, 12-string and 6-string guitars, backing vocals
- Gian Marco La Serra / piano, keyboards, backing vocals.

May 20, 2015

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

Buy CAMELIAS GARDEN Kite Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
You Have a ChanceYou Have a Chance
Belle Antique 2013
$19.99

More places to buy CAMELIAS GARDEN music online Buy CAMELIAS GARDEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

CAMELIAS GARDEN Kite ratings distribution

CAMELIAS GARDEN Kite reviews

Review by ProgShine
COLLABORATOR Errors & Omissions Team
3 stars In terms of composition Kite is as strong as the band's debut album You Have A Chance and as soon as I knew thay had a new EP out I went straight to their Bandcamp page and bought it. But (and they say that everything that comes before the but doesn't matter), WHAT THE HELL they did to the vocals here???? Why they crammed ALL the songs full of AutoTune????? It's so on the face that's impossible to REALLY like the album all in all, and I'm a fan of these guys.

They also 'modernized' their sound in many ways, using electronics here and there to fit the 'new wave of Prog' that I call Post Prog and I cannot understand why, the band was unique on what they were doing in You Have A Chance (2013) now with this EP they seem to be as any other band... if that's the way the band will go in the future I'm afraid I'll not be following them...

Post a review of CAMELIAS GARDEN "Kite"