Gazpacho Get It While It's Cold (37C) album cover

from partners
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2002

1. Sea Of Tranquility (5:12)
2. Nemo (3:52)

- Jon A. Vilbo / guitars
- Thomas Andersen / keyboards
- Roy Funner / bass

Releases information 2971024641712-213346

and to zowieziggy for the last updates

GAZPACHO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GAZPACHO Get It While It's Cold (37C) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
When Earth Lets GoWhen Earth Lets Go
Night of the DemonNight of the Demon
Kscope 2015
March of GhostsMarch of Ghosts
Kscope 2012

More places to buy GAZPACHO music online Buy GAZPACHO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GAZPACHO Get It While It's Cold (37C) ratings distribution

GAZPACHO Get It While It's Cold (37C) reviews

Review by hdfisch
2 stars Edited 10/7/2005!

Quite a good Pop Rock album I have to admit and it's the first album I listened by this band (whose name I never heard before). But reading through the reviews about the other two albums I guess they sound similar. That means commercial, but still well played Pop Rock with very soft vocals. If you're looking for such kind of stuff, get it. But if you're more into progressive stuff like I am keep your hands off. As a pop album it would be still good for 3 stars, but here not more than 2!

Review by ZowieZiggy
2 stars Strange name for a Norwegian band! This work is actually an EP that the band released from a previous demo work which was downloadable and comprised four tracks of which three are featured here. The title refers to the Andalusian soup gazpacho which is always served chilled (and not at 37).

Actually, the music proposed here is rather simplistic, although melodic. It sounds quite eighty-ish to be honest. Vocals are quite monotonous throughout the seven tracks. Under these circumstances, the shortness of this work almost becomes an asset. When the first song ends, I thought: not that bad although the Marillion Mark II could have written this type of music.

Jan Ohme (the singer) has not a passionate voice I'm afraid and after a couple of tracks, some irritation prevails. Too much Hogarth oriented (Ghost, Bravo). And you might know that I am not a fan at all of his monochord tone of voice.

Some popish mood are noticeable as well (Delete Home). One of the best songs available, together with Sea Of Tranquility.

Two stars for this work. It lacks in originality and feeling. Most of the tracks are too similar and on the mellowish side.

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars Not much to be said here, I feel like listening these two albums ("Get" and "Bravo") is repeating the same songs all over again. And partly, I'm right, this should be some kind of demo to their next release. Because how much, 5/7 tracks here are the same ? So what can be said here, they sounds very similar, almost the same. So my words from "Bravo" review are still true, this is only partially prog. But not so strong enough (even Gazpacho's best for me, "Night" is very tender album, carefully crafted not to be weak, but it's only because of effort with which they've done it). Their line between tender and weak was always thin and here, even they're trying to get close, it's not fulfilling release.

3(-) for other version of Bravo.

3 stars I have been ignoring Gazpacho far too long, but the interview I did with them vetted my appetite for their albums. By pure default and to support this grossly underrated scene, I buy all the Norwegian prog albums I can get my hand on. This, their demo, is no exception. I understand why this d ... (read more)

Report this review (#297501) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Sunday, September 5, 2010 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Just a terrific piece of music.While in a certain sense, this is a piece of progressive rock work,it is also very modern and pop-ish(keep is VERY good).Vocals remind me of Chris Issac if he got progressive and lot more adventurous with his work. While I do not particulary like Chri ... (read more)

Report this review (#28655) | Posted by | Monday, June 28, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of GAZPACHO "Get It While It's Cold (37C)"