ONE THOUSAND YEARS

Trey Gunn One Thousand Years album cover

Buy TREY GUNN Music
Studio Album, released in 1994

1. The night Air (2:57)
2. The Screen Door and the Flower Girl (5:18)
3. Killing for London (6:31)
4. Real Life (6:28)

Search TREY GUNN One Thousand Years tabs

- Trey Gunn / stick, voice
- Serpentine / voice
- Bob Muller / table, percussion, drums
- Pat Mastelotto / drums on 'killing for london'
- Xan / additional voice on "Real life" & "Take this wish"

CD-Discipline-DR 9302 2-USA-1993

TREY GUNN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• Dziban The Third Star , 1996

Buy TREY GUNN One Thousand Years Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Music for PicturesMusic for Pictures
7D Media 2008
Trey Gunn - Music For Pictures [CD New] US $12.97 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Trey Gunn - I'll Tell What I Saw [CD New] US $19.01 Buy It Now 3h 5m
Trey Gunn - Third Star [CD New] US $15.78 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Invisible Rays by Henry Kaiser/Trey Gunn/Morgan ¸gren (CD, Nov-2011, 7D Media) US $9.99 [0 bids]
TREY GUNN - THE THIRD STAR NEW CD US $22.27 Buy It Now 9h 13m
TREY GUNN - MUSIC FOR PICTURES NEW CD US $22.27 Buy It Now 12h 13m
TREY GUNN - ILL TELL WHAT I SAW NEW CD US $29.90 Buy It Now 13h 3m
TREY GUNN RAW POWER CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 19h 57m
Live Encounter by Trey Gunn (CD, Nov-2001, First World Records) US $4.50 [0 bids]
TREY GUNN - MODULATOR NEW CD US $23.04 Buy It Now 1 day
TREY GUNN - THIRD STAR NEW CD US $23.04 Buy It Now 1 day
Trey Gunn - Untune the Sky (RARE CD & BONUS DVD 2003) KING CRIMSON ROBERT FRIPP US $44.93 Buy It Now 1 day
I'll Tell What I Saw - Trey Gunn New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $27.72 Buy It Now 1 day
One Thousand Years by Trey Gunn (CD, Jul-1994, Discipline) US $8.00 [0 bids]
TREY GUNN king Crimson 2002 MEXICO TOUR press pass PROMO no LP LATIN AMERICA US $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Sunday All Over The World "Kneeling" Robert Fripp Toyah Trey Gunn King Crimson US $3.25 [2 bids]
Toyah - Ophelia's Shadow - King Crimson Robert Fripp ands Trey Gunn, Import CD US $3.50 [0 bids]
Trey Gunn Band Live Encounter Japan CD US $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Trey Gunn Band Live Encounter Japan CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Repercussions of Angelic Behavior, Trey Gunn, Robert Fripp, Bill Ri, Good US $20.97 Buy It Now 3 days
One Thousand Years by Trey Gunn (CD, Jul-1994, Discipline) US $14.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Trey Gunn Untune the Sky CD+DVD Pat Mastelotto Robert Fripp Dave Douglas US $17.98 Buy It Now 3 days
MORGAN AGREN HENRY KAISER AND TREY GUNN - INVISIBLE RAYS - 1211 US $21.87 Buy It Now 3 days
PROJEKCT 2 King Crimson Japan Dbl CD Robert Fripp Trey Gunn Adrian Belew US $54.99 Buy It Now 4 days
TREY GUNN - I'LL TELL WHAT I SAW [884501396202] - NEW CD BOXSET US $16.03 Buy It Now 4 days
Trey Gunn Sepia Press Photograph (King Crimson, Robert Fripp, LOCG) US $5.94 [0 bids]
Trey Gunn - I'll Tell What I Saw [CD New] US $19.20 Buy It Now 5 days
Untune the Sky by Trey Gunn (CD & DVD GERMAN IMPORT) 2003 KING CRIMSON US $12.44 Buy It Now 5 days
King Crimson 2 CD Space Groove Projekct Two Robert Fripp Adrian Belew Trey Gunn US $10.99 Buy It Now 5 days
TREY GUNN - ILL TELL WHAT I SAW NEW CD US $29.14 Buy It Now 6 days
Trey Gunn The Third Star CD NEW (UK Import) US $15.29 Buy It Now 6 days
Trey Gunn I`Ll Tell What I Saw CD NEW (UK Import) US $19.71 Buy It Now 6 days
Trey Gunn Modulator CD NEW (UK Import) US $15.29 Buy It Now 6 days
Trey Gunn Music for Pictures CD NEW King Crimson 29 Trx US $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Trey Gunn - Modulator (CD) - HST011CD US $16.63 Buy It Now 9 days
Trey Gunn - I'll tell What I Saw (CD) - HST043CD US $16.63 Buy It Now 9 days
Trey Gunn and Pat Mastelotto - Tu (CD)- HST048CD US $16.63 Buy It Now 9 days
Trey Gunn - The Third Star (CD) - HST049CD US $16.63 Buy It Now 9 days
DAVID RICE-Green Electric-TREY GUNN-Folk-SINGER-Songwriter-KATY,Tx-HARMONIUM-cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 9 days
TREY GUNN - ILL TELL WHAT I SAW * [5060230860831] - NEW CD US $16.70 Buy It Now 12 days
TREY GUNN - THE THIRD STAR [5060230861081] - NEW CD US $12.28 Buy It Now 12 days
TREY GUNN - One Thousand Years - (1993 CD) - KING CRIMSON US $6.99 Buy It Now 13 days
TREY GUNN The Third Star CD 1996 Discipline 9606 (King Crimson) w 4 Prints US $8.00 Buy It Now 13 days
TREY GUNN - I`LL TELL WHAT I SAW - HST043CD US $30.21 Buy It Now 14 days
TREY GUNN - MODULATOR - HST011CD US $23.50 Buy It Now 14 days
TREY GUNN - THE THIRD STAR - HST049CD US $20.51 Buy It Now 14 days
Trey Gunn - I'll Tell What I Saw (NEW CD) US $29.53 Buy It Now 15 days
Trey Gunn - Third Star [CD New] US $14.30 Buy It Now 15 days
I'll Tell What I Saw, Trey Gunn, Good US $24.36 Buy It Now 16 days
Trey Gunn One Thousand Years CD *NEW Orig UK 1993 King Crimson David Sylvian KTU US $59.95 Buy It Now 16 days
Invisible Rays by Henry Kaiser/Trey Gunn/Morgan ¸gren (CD, Nov-2011, 7D Media) US $13.98 Buy It Now 16 days
The Third Star by Trey Gunn (CD, Jun-2011, 7D Media) US $12.85 Buy It Now 17 days
INNA ZHELANNAYA Kokon (CD,2009,DIGIPAK) [feat. TREY GUNN] US $21.30 Buy It Now 18 days
TREY GUNN / HENRY / AGREN KAISER - INVISIBLE RAYS NEW CD US $22.27 Buy It Now 19 days
Toyah Wilcox OPHELIA'S SHADOW Japan CD Robert Fripp King Crimson Trey Gunn US $34.99 Buy It Now 19 days
THE ROBERT FRIPP STRING QUARTET "The Bridge Between" CD w/ Trey Gunn 1993 US $12.99 Buy It Now 19 days
The Repercussions of Angelic Behavior by Robert Fripp/Trey Gunn/Bill Rieflin... US $11.81 Buy It Now 21 days
KING CRIMSON thrakattak JAPAN CD Trey Gunn Adrian Belew Robert Fripp Tony Levin US $24.09 Buy It Now 21 days
THE TREY GUNN BAND "The Joy Of Molybdenum" CD 2000 *Free US Shipping* US $14.99 Buy It Now 22 days
TREY GUNN "One Thousand Years" CD 1993 Discipline Records *Free US Shipping* US $9.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Trey Gunn - Raw Power-Surfacing [CD New] US $16.80 Buy It Now 22 days
TREY GUNN - RAW POWER: SURFACING 1 NEW CD US $22.27 Buy It Now 22 days
TREY GUNN - RAW POWER: SURFACINGS, VOL. 1 - NEW CD US $13.82 Buy It Now 24 days
Trey Gunn - Raw Power-Surfacing CD US $17.97 Buy It Now 24 days
Music for Pictures - Trey Gunn New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $21.88 Buy It Now 24 days
TREY GUNN - ONE THOUSAND YEARS (CD 1993) BRAND NEW & FACTORY SEALED ! VERY RARE US $39.95 Buy It Now 25 days
Trey Gunn - The Third Star NEW CD US $20.09 Buy It Now 27 days
Trey Gunn - I'll Tell What I Saw NEW 2 x CD US $26.10 Buy It Now 27 days
I'll Tell What I Saw - Trey Gunn New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $27.73 Buy It Now 27 days
Trey Gunn & Pat Mastelotto - Tu (Music CD) US $28.02 Buy It Now 27 days
Trey Gunn - Third Star The (Music CD) US $28.02 Buy It Now 27 days
Trey Gunn - I'll Tell What I Saw (Music CD) US $34.86 Buy It Now 27 days
Trey Gunn - Modulator (Music CD) US $28.02 Buy It Now 27 days
Trey Gunn - Modulator [CD New] US $15.82 Buy It Now 27 days
Raw Power:surfacing 1 - Trey Gunn New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $21.88 Buy It Now 28 days
Third Star - Trey Gunn New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $21.88 Buy It Now 29 days
TREY GUNN - MUSIC FOR PICTURES [SLIMLINE] - NEW CD US $14.12 Buy It Now 29 days
TREY GUNN - THE THIRD STAR [884501513579] - NEW CD US $12.80 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy TREY GUNN music online Buy TREY GUNN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for TREY GUNN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

TREY GUNN One Thousand Years ratings distribution

TREY GUNN One Thousand Years reviews

Review by loserboy
4 stars Now here is a real swing for those who dig true instrumental prog! Trey GUNN is of course the bass player for the new KING CRIMSON and is also a very talented musician as you can clearly hear here. "1000 Years" parallels Sylvian and Fripp's - The First Day in many ways. Credits include Pat Mastelotto (Drums) and some guy named Serpentine (who has a great dark vox). What I find striking here is that no guitarist is credited and yet throughout the album appears to be full of Frippish acid laced guitar solos...I am told that these are created via Trey and his bass like Frippertronics......Amazing!!!! Songs a full in texture and sound great on the ol stereo. For those who would like a bass workout , this CD is right down your road!

Send comments to loserboy (BETA) | Report this review (#28870) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, March 13, 2004

Review by Dan Bobrowski
3 stars Trey Gunn played the Chapman Stick on this recording and does an amazing job filling the holes with, dead-on, Fripp style guitar voicings. You'll find yourself returning to the sleeve to check if Fripp's on this. The unearthly female vocals of Serpentine send shivers down your spine. Gunn also handles some vocal chores, more spoken than sung. There is a lot of long ambient moments which slow things down a bit. Killing for London and The Screen Door and the Girl are the highlights, while the Night Air is a good opener.

Send comments to Dan Bobrowski (BETA) | Report this review (#28871) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, March 26, 2004

Review by lazland
3 stars If there is one thing that links all of the musicians who have played for Captain Bob in Crimson over the years, it is that they are all exceedingly clever. Trey Gunn is no exception, and his many talents are displayed very effectively on this, his debut solo album.

I bought this a while ago as a direct result of listening to Gunn's work on the Discipline label sampler (Sometimes God Hides), which was one of my earlier reviews on the site. I'm glad that I did get this, because when you feel like listening to someone expressing himself utterly freely, without the pressure of big record label expectations, and experimenting as if his life depended upon it, then this album is for you.

Of course, there are obvious similarities between this album and his parent band. For a start, the word and sound eclectic screams out at you. In addition, I cannot believe that Fripp himself did not contribute on lead guitar, so similar are the passages to his work. He, nor, indeed, anyone else, is credited, though.

Trey Gunn is a master stick bass player, and it is this instrument that is at the heart of all the weird happenings and goings on in the album. The vocals provided by Serpentine to support Gunn are also highly worthy of mention. Together, they create an eerie soundscape.

Percussion also features largely in the album. Gunn's band mate, Pat Mastelotto, provides some superbly understated drum work on the outstanding Killing For London, blending perfectly with Gunn's stick to create a morbidly fascinating rhythm. Bob Muller provides the rest of the percussion work, and a very fine job he does as well.

This is not the type of album you will want to take your partner to dance to. Nor is it one that will have you marvelling at the symphonic atmosphere, which is wholly absent.

What it will do, though, when you are in the mood for such music, is have you fascinated and interested in how a set of ambient sounds can be mixed together to set a wholly interesting and clever scene.

Rating this type of album is always difficult. It is very good, and, as I say, very clever. It is not, though, an album you will have in your disc player with any great frequency.

Therefore, I rate this album a very strong three stars. This is not just recommended for Crimson completionists, but also for those who love ambient, electronic, and eclectic prog.

Send comments to lazland (BETA) | Report this review (#311601) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 10, 2010

4 stars One Thousand Years is a beautiful work; a really fine first solo album. More than that, it is a must-have for progressive, eclectic music enthusiasts; however, there are many other sub-genre fans that would enjoy this, too. One Thousand Years is a rich rhythmic fabric that at first blush may seem ... (read more)

Report this review (#145974) | Posted by convocation | Friday, October 19, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The first solo album from bassist/guitarist from King Crimson. Hard to classify, the music mixes jazz, rock, ambient into instrumental and spoken/sung pieces. The short opener "The Night Air" is a very jazzy song with Trey Gunn doing the vocals. "The Screen Door And The Flower Girl" starts with ... (read more)

Report this review (#75377) | Posted by zaxx | Tuesday, April 18, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of TREY GUNN "One Thousand Years"