THE THIRD STAR

2. Symbiotic (3:47)
3. Arrakis (5:22)
4. Sirrah (3:08)
5. The Third Star (3:42)
6. Acquiring Canopus (4:39)
7. Kaffaljidhma (5:25)

Search TREY GUNN The Third Star tabs

- Trey Gunn / 8 and 12 string Warr guitars, Chapman Stick in 4
- Toyah / vocal (2)
- Alice / vocal (5)
- Serpentine / vocal (10)
- Bob Muller / drums, tabla, bandir, percussion, Cluster flutes (1-4, 8-10)
- Pat Mastellotto / drums, percussion (6,7)

CD-Discipline-DGM 9606-USA-1996

TREY GUNN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• Dziban The Third Star , 1996

Buy TREY GUNN The Third Star Music

Raw Power: Surfacings 1Raw Power: Surfacings 1
First World Records 1999
One Thousand YearsOne Thousand Years
Discipline Us 1994
ModulatorModulator
7D Media 2010
TREY GUNN - One Thousand Years - (1993 CD) - KING CRIMSON US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TREY GUNN - MODULATOR NEW CD US $23.17 Buy It Now 1 day
TREY GUNN - THIRD STAR NEW CD US $23.17 Buy It Now 2 days
Trey Gunn - Untune the Sky (RARE CD & BONUS DVD 2003) KING CRIMSON ROBERT FRIPP US $47.09 Buy It Now 2 days
TREY GUNN - ILL TELL WHAT I SAW NEW CD US $30.07 Buy It Now 2 days
TREY GUNN king Crimson 2002 MEXICO TOUR press pass PROMO no LP LATIN AMERICA US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I'll Tell What I Saw Trey Gunn CD US $20.86 Buy It Now 2 days
TREY GUNN - I'LL TELL WHAT I SAW [884501396202] - NEW CD BOXSET US $20.87 Buy It Now 2 days
KIng Crimson "THRAK" Digipack Robert Fripp Adrian Belew Trey Gunn Bill Bruford US $3.00 [0 bids]
Trey Gunn Untune the Sky CD+DVD Pat Mastelotto Robert Fripp Dave Douglas US $17.98 Buy It Now 4 days
The Third Star by Trey Gunn (CD, Aug-1996, Discipline Global Mobile) US $1.25 [2 bids]
Trey Gunn - I'll Tell What I Saw (Music CD) US $40.44 Buy It Now 5 days
Trey Gunn & Pat Mastelotto - Tu (Music CD) US $32.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Trey Gunn - Modulator (Music CD) US $32.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Trey Gunn - Third Star The (Music CD) US $32.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Trey Gunn - I'll Tell What I Saw [CD New] US $19.08 Buy It Now 5 days
Untune the Sky by Trey Gunn (CD & DVD GERMAN IMPORT) 2003 KING CRIMSON US $12.44 Buy It Now 5 days
Trey Gunn - Raw Power-Surfacing CD US $17.88 Buy It Now 6 days
Trey Gunn - Modulator CD US $17.67 Buy It Now 6 days
Live Encounter by Trey Gunn (CD, Nov-2001, Forst World Records) US $12.50 Buy It Now 6 days
TREY GUNN - ILL TELL WHAT I SAW NEW CD US $29.31 Buy It Now 6 days
Modulator Trey Gunn/Marco Minnemann CD US $12.76 Buy It Now 6 days
Trey Gunn The Third Star CD NEW (UK Import) US $15.29 Buy It Now 6 days
Trey Gunn I`Ll Tell What I Saw CD NEW (UK Import) US $19.71 Buy It Now 6 days
TREY GUNN / MARCO MINNEMANN - MODULATOR NEW CD US $22.40 Buy It Now 6 days
Trey Gunn Modulator CD NEW (UK Import) US $15.29 Buy It Now 7 days
Trey Gunn Music for Pictures CD NEW King Crimson 29 Trx US $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
TREY GUNN - RAW POWER: SURFACINGS, VOL. 1 - NEW CD US $12.43 Buy It Now 7 days
Trey Gunn : Music for Pictures CD (2008) US $8.58 Buy It Now 8 days
Trey Gunn - Modulator (CD) - HST011CD US $16.81 Buy It Now 10 days
Trey Gunn - I'll tell What I Saw (CD) - HST043CD US $16.81 Buy It Now 10 days
Trey Gunn and Pat Mastelotto - Tu (CD)- HST048CD US $16.81 Buy It Now 10 days
Trey Gunn - The Third Star (CD) - HST049CD US $16.81 Buy It Now 10 days
DAVID RICE-Green Electric-TREY GUNN-Folk-SINGER-Songwriter-KATY,Tx-HARMONIUM-cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Raw Power: Surfacings, Vol. 1 by Trey Gunn (CD, Nov-1999, 2 Discs, Forst... US $12.94 Buy It Now 10 days
Music For Pictures - Trey Gunn (2008, CD New) US $10.58 Buy It Now 10 days
TREY GUNN - ILL TELL WHAT I SAW * [5060230860831] - NEW CD US $16.61 Buy It Now 12 days
TREY GUNN - THE THIRD STAR [5060230861081] - NEW CD US $12.28 Buy It Now 12 days
Trey Gunn - I'll Tell What I Saw (NEW CD) US $29.84 Buy It Now 13 days
TREY GUNN The Third Star CD 1996 Discipline 9606 (King Crimson) w 4 Prints US $8.00 Buy It Now 13 days
TREY GUNN - LIVE ENCOUNTER - NEW CD US $14.57 Buy It Now 14 days
TREY GUNN - LIVE ENCOUNTER NEW CD US $22.40 Buy It Now 14 days
Trey Gunn One Thousand Years CD *NEW Orig UK 1993 King Crimson David Sylvian KTU US $59.95 Buy It Now 15 days
TREY GUNN - I`LL TELL WHAT I SAW - HST043CD US $30.53 Buy It Now 15 days
TREY GUNN - MODULATOR - HST011CD US $20.73 Buy It Now 15 days
TREY GUNN - THE THIRD STAR - HST049CD US $19.63 Buy It Now 15 days
Trey Gunn Live Encounter CD US $14.56 Buy It Now 15 days
TREY GUNN - THE THIRD STAR [884501513579] - NEW CD US $11.89 Buy It Now 16 days
Toyah Wilcox OPHELIA'S SHADOW Japan CD Robert Fripp King Crimson Trey Gunn US $34.99 Buy It Now 16 days
TREY GUNN - RAW POWER: SURFACING 1 NEW CD US $22.40 Buy It Now 17 days
KING CRIMSON thrakattak JAPAN CD Trey Gunn Adrian Belew Robert Fr US $22.09 Buy It Now 17 days
Bill Rieflin/Robert Fripp/Trey Gunn Repercussions Of Angelic Beha CD US $12.33 Buy It Now 17 days
Raw Power: Surfacings, Vol. 1 Trey Gunn CD US $12.42 Buy It Now 18 days
TREY GUNN & PAT MASTELOTTO TU 14 track CD SEALED + Enhanced Section King Crimson US $16.74 Buy It Now 18 days
TREY GUNN I'll Tell You What I Saw 1993-2010 36 track 2 CD SEALED US $16.74 Buy It Now 18 days
INNA ZHELANNAYA Kokon (CD,2009,DIGIPAK) [feat. TREY GUNN] US $21.30 Buy It Now 18 days
The Repercussions of Angelic Behavior by Robert Fripp/Trey Gunn/Bill Rieflin... US $13.69 Buy It Now 21 days
TREY GUNN - THE THIRD STAR NEW CD US $22.40 Buy It Now 24 days
Trey Gunn The Third Star CD US $11.88 Buy It Now 25 days
TREY GUNN - MUSIC FOR PICTURES NEW CD US $22.40 Buy It Now 25 days
TREY GUNN - ONE THOUSAND YEARS (CD 1993) BRAND NEW & FACTORY SEALED ! VERY RARE US $39.95 Buy It Now 25 days
TREY GUNN - MUSIC FOR PICTURES [SLIMLINE] - NEW CD US $13.18 Buy It Now 25 days
Toyah ophelia's shadow Japan CD feat. Robert Fripp Trey Gunn Toyah Ann Willcox US $9.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Trey Gunn - I'll Tell What I Saw NEW 2 x CD US $26.38 Buy It Now 26 days
Trey Gunn - The Third Star NEW CD US $20.31 Buy It Now 26 days
TREY GUNN Music for Pictures CD 2008 King Crimson Progressive / Improvisational US $10.99 Buy It Now 27 days
ALICE Charade CD WEA Italian Import 1996 Trey Gunn California Guitar Trio US $12.00 Buy It Now 28 days
Music for Pictures Trey Gunn CD US $13.20 Buy It Now 28 days
Modulator Trey Gunn/Marco Minnemann CD US $15.06 Buy It Now 29 days
The Third Star Trey Gunn CD US $12.27 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy TREY GUNN music online Buy TREY GUNN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for TREY GUNN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

TREY GUNN The Third Star ratings distribution

TREY GUNN The Third Star reviews

Review by snobb
4 stars What a pleasant surprise! I found Trey Gunn's album just because of my hot interest to last incarnation of King Crimson. Somewhere by similar way I tested Tony Levin Band ( without big success, I can say), Bruford solo projects ( more successfully), Levin Gunn collaboration ( really interesting!). After I came to trey Gunn solo works and was absolutely impressed!

I think , Gunn for a moment is one of most interesting gutarist working in the field of post KC - prog. in his solo works you not only listen KC school, but can find plenty of fresh ideas and sounds, which KC will be proud to invent by itself.

Because of very limited distribution, it's difficult to imagine, how important Gunn's solo project music will be for today's eclectic and heavy prog, but just try find his albums, and you will hear the fresh and innovative music you haven't heard for years!

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#234920) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 24, 2009

4 stars The second solo album from King Crimson bassist/guitarist mixes classic Crimson/ProjeKcts type of music with oriental influences. The result is more technical, guitar oriented and less jazz/rock. "Dziban" opens the album with an instrumental dedicated to the Warr guitar - long technical solos ... (read more)

Report this review (#75511) | Posted by zaxx | Wednesday, April 19, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of TREY GUNN "The Third Star "