THE THIRD STAR

2. Symbiotic (3:47)
3. Arrakis (5:22)
4. Sirrah (3:08)
5. The Third Star (3:42)
6. Acquiring Canopus (4:39)
7. Kaffaljidhma (5:25)

Search TREY GUNN The Third Star tabs

- Trey Gunn / 8 and 12 string Warr guitars, Chapman Stick in 4
- Toyah / vocal (2)
- Alice / vocal (5)
- Serpentine / vocal (10)
- Bob Muller / drums, tabla, bandir, percussion, Cluster flutes (1-4, 8-10)
- Pat Mastellotto / drums, percussion (6,7)

CD-Discipline-DGM 9606-USA-1996

TREY GUNN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• Dziban The Third Star , 1996

Buy TREY GUNN The Third Star Music

Third Star/I'll Tell What I SawThird Star/I'll Tell What I Saw
Imports 2014

More places to buy TREY GUNN music online Buy TREY GUNN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for TREY GUNN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

TREY GUNN The Third Star ratings distribution

TREY GUNN The Third Star reviews

Review by snobb
4 stars What a pleasant surprise! I found Trey Gunn's album just because of my hot interest to last incarnation of King Crimson. Somewhere by similar way I tested Tony Levin Band ( without big success, I can say), Bruford solo projects ( more successfully), Levin Gunn collaboration ( really interesting!). After I came to trey Gunn solo works and was absolutely impressed!

I think , Gunn for a moment is one of most interesting gutarist working in the field of post KC - prog. in his solo works you not only listen KC school, but can find plenty of fresh ideas and sounds, which KC will be proud to invent by itself.

Because of very limited distribution, it's difficult to imagine, how important Gunn's solo project music will be for today's eclectic and heavy prog, but just try find his albums, and you will hear the fresh and innovative music you haven't heard for years!

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#234920) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 24, 2009

4 stars The second solo album from King Crimson bassist/guitarist mixes classic Crimson/ProjeKcts type of music with oriental influences. The result is more technical, guitar oriented and less jazz/rock. "Dziban" opens the album with an instrumental dedicated to the Warr guitar - long technical solos ... (read more)

Report this review (#75511) | Posted by zaxx | Wednesday, April 19, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of TREY GUNN "The Third Star "