BURNING CANDLE

2. Eternal Faith
3. The Appearance of the Ghost
4. Mosella
5. Expedition to the Sun

No track or total time provided.

Search BURNING CANDLE Burning Candle lyrics

Search BURNING CANDLE Burning Candle tabs

- Hans Peter Neuber / Keyboards
- Klaus Schmidt-Drempetic / Guitar, Bass, Vocals
- Rolf Vitzthum / Drums & Percussion

Steirer Disco - 1981

Thanks to Ivan_Melgar_M for the addition

BURNING CANDLE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BURNING CANDLE Burning Candle Music

HELL CITY KINGS/WHITE RHINO No Hope For Change/Burn My Candle 7" VINYL US USD $6.46 Buy It Now 18h 53m
JETS (80'S POP) Curiosity 7" VINYL UK Mca 1987 B/W Burn The Candle (Mca1119) USD $2.71 Buy It Now 20h 8m
Willie Nelson 45 PRIDE WINS AGAIN / BURNING BOTH ENDS OF THE CANDLE ~m- USD $5.00 [0 bids]
1956 BILL HALEY RARE EP "RAZZLE-DAZZLE","BURN THAT CANDLE" +2 MORE 45 rpm 7" USD $10.79 Buy It Now 1 day
ARTHUR,CHARLINE-BURN THAT CANDLE (GER) VINYL LP NEW USD $24.09 Buy It Now 1 day
(GC8) Cass & Slide, Burning the Candle at Both Ends - CD USD $6.46 Buy It Now 1 day
?? BILL HALEY & COMETS "Burn That Candle" new & OVP?? USD $11.17 Buy It Now 2 days
Burning Candles Burning Candles CD ***NEW*** USD $5.18 Buy It Now 2 days
The Jets - You Got It All / Burn The Candle Vinyl 7" 45 - MCA - MCA-52968 - Fun USD $1.50 Buy It Now 2 days
1955 45 Record Bill Haley Burn that Candle/Rock-a-Beatin Boogie Decca Sleeve EXC USD $5.01 Buy It Now 2 days
THE CUES burn that candle OH MY DARLIN USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
RITA COOLIDGE Keep The Candle Burning UK 7" 45 USD $4.27 Buy It Now 3 days
SHIRLEY BASSEY Burn My Candle vinyl LP USD $4.27 Buy It Now 3 days
CHRIS NORMAN 'Keep The Candle Burning' 1989 German 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $5.17 Buy It Now 3 days
Burning Candles CD USD $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
SHIRLEY BASSEY / WELSH LANGUAGE " BURN MY CANDLE " ALBUM VG 33 RPM USD $0.65 [0 bids]
78 RPM - BILL HALEY - ROCK-A-BEATIN BOOGIE/ BURN THAT CANDLE - DECCA Canada USD $11.16 Buy It Now 3 days
Marbles, Only One Woman/By the Light of a Burning Candle (Bee Gees), Aust press USD $37.31 Buy It Now 4 days
Cass and Slide - Burning the Candle at Both Ends - Cass and Slide CD JKVG USD $25.52 Buy It Now 4 days
Louis Jordan 78rpm "We Can't Agree" / Don't Burn The Candle" Decca 8659 USD $5.25 Buy It Now 4 days
ROCK 45 ~ "BURNING CANDLES / IN YOUR CAR" Vocal by WILLIE ALEXANDER USD $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
BOB CROSBY ORCH DECCA THE MARK HOP/ BURNING THE CANDLE AT BOTH ENDS E+ USD $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
SHIRLEY BASSEY Burn My Candle LP VINYL UK Contour 12 Track (Cn2025) USD $6.46 Buy It Now 4 days
45 RPM 7" Record The Jets You Got It All & Burn The Candle MCA Records MCA-52968 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5 days
MARBLES - ONLY ONE WOMAN/BY THE LIGHT OF A BURNING CANDLE(7"Single)POLYDOR ORG. USD $7.77 Buy It Now 5 days
BILL HALEY - BURN THAT CANDLE / ROCK-A-BEATIN' BOOGIE - 7" SINGLE 45 X USD $3.99 Buy It Now 5 days
45 RPM 7" Record The Jets You Got It All & Burn The Candle MCA Records MCA-52968 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Stephen Melzack - Two Candles Burn: New Jewish Festival Songs for CH [New CD] USD $17.66 Buy It Now 5 days
Stephen Melzack - Two Candles Burn: New Jewish Festival Songs for CH [New CD] USD $16.43 Buy It Now 5 days
ROCK 78 BILL HALEY burn that candle / rock a beatin boogie BRAZIL decca LABEL USD $16.89 Buy It Now 6 days
New Sealed As Black As Thy Candles Burn - Blackstorm (CD, Black Metal, 2006)03 USD $16.05 Buy It Now 6 days
The Jets - You Got It All / Burn The Candle 45 MCA Records NM 1985 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Natalie Brown-Let The Candle Burn CD NEW USD $14.03 Buy It Now 7 days
The Jets 45 Vinyl 7" You Got It All & Burn The Candle (Rare) 1986 Record Not CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 7 days
BILL HALEY & HIS COMETS: Burn That Candle/ Rock-A-Beatin Boogie (45) USD $3.95 Buy It Now 7 days
BILL HALEY & HIS COMETS 45 ROCK-A-BEATIN BOOGIE/BURN THAT CANDLE MINT OSS USD $14.00 Buy It Now 8 days
BILL HALEY ~ ROCK-A-BEATIN BOOGIE b/w BURN CANDLE ~ 78 RPM E EXCELLENT GRADE USD $32.36 Buy It Now 8 days
Burn My Candle CN 2025 (Shirley Bassey - 1976) (ID:14810) USD $5.80 Buy It Now 8 days
SHIRLEY BASSEY - Burn My Candle - Excellent Condition LP Record Contour CN 2025 USD $10.34 Buy It Now 9 days
Bill Haley Rock A Beatin' Boogie/Burn That Candle vinyl 45 RPM Decca Records VG USD $7.95 Buy It Now 9 days
Raintree: Keep the candle burning w/ insert 7" 45rpm record 41v USD $75.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Raintree: Keep the candle burning (no insert) 7" 45rpm record 41v USD $30.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Mojo: Candle to burn / 7" 45 record 45rpm 31v USD $8.00 Buy It Now 9 days
THE JETS You Got It All/Burn The Candle 7" 45 mid-80's teen-pop USD $1.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Shirley Bassey : Burn My Candle - The Complete Early Years 1956-58 (2CDs) (2009) USD $10.34 Buy It Now 10 days
45 Rock BILL HALEY & HIS COMETS Burn That Candle - Rock-A-Beatiin Boogie EB45204 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 10 days
@ CD SWARTALF - CANDLES BURNING BLUE / MEMENTO MORI 1996 / METAL GERMANY USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Bill Haley 7" 45 LOT Burn That Candle 29713, Razzle Dazzle 29552, Dim The Lights USD $18.07 Buy It Now 11 days
Two Candles Burn: New Jewish Festival Songs For Ch - Stephen (CD Used Very Good) USD $14.43 Buy It Now 12 days
Natalie Brown - Let the Candle Burn [New CD] USD $10.69 Buy It Now 12 days
BILL HALEY Rock A Breakin' Boogie / Burn That Candle Uruguay 10" 78 rpm Decca USD $24.99 Buy It Now 12 days
45 RPM 7" Record The Jets Burn The Candle & You Got It All MCA Records MCA-52968 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 12 days
45 rpm PROM 4 songs TEENAGE PRAYER burn that candle SIXTEEN TONS my front door USD $5.99 Buy It Now 12 days
BILL HALEY AND HIS COMETS-DECCA 9-29713 ROCK-A-BEATIN' BOOGIE/ BURN THAT CANDLE USD $11.99 Buy It Now 12 days
BILL HALEY & COMETS, Burn That Candle / Rock-A-Beatin' Boogie 45rpm USD $12.00 Buy It Now 13 days
BILL HALEY~ROCK A BEATIN BOOGIE~VG++~BURN THAT CANDLE~DECCA~~ ROCKABILLY 45 USD $13.99 Buy It Now 13 days
1975 RITA COOLIDGE KEEP THE CANDLE BURNING MONO & STEREO A&M PROMO 45 #1816 NM- USD $6.99 Buy It Now 14 days
CHARLINE ARTHUR: Burn That Candle LP (Germany, tiny corner ding) Country USD $30.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Unknown Artist Voices, Music to Burn Candles By CD USD $6.03 Buy It Now 14 days
Point Of Grace Keep The Candle Burning CD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 15 days
BILL HALEY - 20 Greatest Hits - CD, ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK, BURN THE CANDLE USD $6.71 Buy It Now 15 days
Unknown Artist Voices, Music to Burn Candles By CD ***NEW*** USD $4.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Burn My Candle CN 2025 (Shirley Bassey - 1976) (ID:14810) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Bob Stark - One Candle Burning ONLY COPY ON EBAY USD $19.24 Buy It Now 16 days
WILLIE NELSON Burning Both Ends Of The Candle 7" 45 record + juke box strip NEW USD $19.40 Buy It Now 17 days
1955 BILL HALEY " ROCK-A-BEATIN BOOGIE / BURN THAT CANDLE " 78rpm USD $15.53 Buy It Now 17 days
BILL HALEY: Burn That Candle / Stop, Look And Listen 45 (dj) Oldies USD $40.00 Buy It Now 17 days
JETS "YOU GOT IT ALL / BURN THE CANDLE" 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 18 days
45RPM Bill Haley Burn that Candle & Rock A Beatin Boogi USD $11.24 Buy It Now 18 days
DECCA RECORDS BILL HALEY AND HIS COMETS BURN THAT CANDLE 45 RPM RECORD USD $11.69 Buy It Now 18 days
Natalie Brown - Let the Candle Burn [New CD] USD $10.03 Buy It Now 19 days
CHARLINE ARTHUR Burn That Candle/How Many Would There Be 45 Country Bopper HEAR USD $9.99 Buy It Now 19 days
45 RPM: Bill Haley Comets Burn That Candle 29713 VG+ USD $10.40 Buy It Now 21 days
45 RPM: Bill Haley Comets Burn That Candle 29713 VG++ USD $13.65 Buy It Now 21 days
SHIRLEY BASSEY - Burn My Candle ~ CONTOUR 2025 [Early Live 1956 Material] - RARE USD $35.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Shirley Bassey-Burn My Candle (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $9.04 Buy It Now 21 days
Shirley Bassey Burn My Candle- Complete Early Years CD USD $9.03 Buy It Now 21 days
BILL HALEY: Burn That Candle / Rock-a-beatin' Boogie 45 Oldies USD $10.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Bill Haley+Comets 45 BURN THAT CANDLE / ROCKABEATIN' BOOGIE~VG+light edgewarp ok USD $2.46 Buy It Now 22 days
Bill Haley ROCKABILLY 45 (Decca 29713) Rock-a-Beatin' Boogie/Burn that Candle USD $3.47 Buy It Now 22 days
ROCKABILLY BILL HALEY & HIS COMETS BURN THAT CANDLE/ROCK-A-BEATIN BOOGIE DECCA USD $9.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Marbles - By Light Of a Burning Candle / Only One Woman 45 NM Psych Bee Gees USD $12.99 Buy It Now 22 days
black priest of satan the black candles burn demo black metal cassette USD $11.12 Buy It Now 23 days
THE JETS You Got It All/Burn The Candle 7" 45 mid-80's teen-pop company sleeve USD $1.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Stephen Melzack-Two Candles Burn: New Jewish Festival Songs for Children CD NEW USD $16.44 Buy It Now 23 days
CHARLINE ARTHUR: Burn That Candle / How Many Would There Be! 45 (dj, tol) USD $20.00 Buy It Now 24 days
BILL HALEY & HIS COMETS - DECCA 9-29713"ROCK-A-BEATIN' BOOGIE / BURN THAT CANDLE USD $6.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Charline Arthur - Burn That Candle (180gram vinyl) - Vinyl Rock USD $23.76 Buy It Now 25 days
Burn my Candle, Shirley Bassey, Good Vinyl CN 2025 USD $5.17 Buy It Now 25 days
THE JETS curiosity/burn the candle MCA 1119 uk mca 1987 7" PS EX/EX USD $8.48 Buy It Now 25 days
Mojo Men "Candle To Burn" Rare FRISCO PSYCH Oz 7" USD $27.99 Buy It Now 25 days
WILLIE NELSON PRIDE WINS AGAIN/BURNING BOTH ENDS OF THE CANDLE DELTA 11571 M- USD $7.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Burn That Candle * [LP] by Charline Arthur (Vinyl, Oct-2003, Bear Family... USD $24.08 Buy It Now 26 days
Charline Arthur - Burn That Candle (180gram vinyl) - Vinyl Rock USD $29.50 Buy It Now 26 days
WILLIE NELSON PRIDE WINS AGAIN / BURNING CANDLE UNPLAYED 45 OLD STORE STOCK USD $5.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Bill Haley & His Comets/Burn That Candle/Rock-a-Beatin' Boogie/Decca 9-29713/EX USD $8.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Burn That Candle b/w Rock-A-Beatin Boogie Bill Haley 45 Decca 9-29713 VG+ USD $9.99 Buy It Now 27 days
MARBLES ONLY ONE WOMAN / BY THE LIGHT OF A BURNING CANDLE UK POLYDOR 60s POP USD $6.46 Buy It Now 27 days
THE JETS-Mint Vinyl 45 (1985)-You Got It All/Burn The Candle USD $2.80 Buy It Now 27 days
45rpm single - Marbles - Only One Woman/By The Light Of A Burning Candle (Exc) USD $12.50 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy BURNING CANDLE music online Buy BURNING CANDLE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

BURNING CANDLE Burning Candle ratings distribution

BURNING CANDLE Burning Candle reviews

Review by Ivan_Melgar_M
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Prog Specialist
4 stars Lost in time

Once in a while, and when I believe I have heard every Symphonic band from the 70's, an old forgotten band like BURNING CANDLE appears out of nowhere and gives me a chance to recover some of the astonishment I felt in the 70's, not without a bit of nostalgia.

This good power trio didn't impressed me at the first listen, even when it was obvious that Hans Peter Neuber is an amazing keyboardist, well supported by two excellent musicians like Klaus Schmidt-Drempetic and Rolf Vitzthum, because I thought they were another German ELP clones, but after a couple listens, discovered interesting things that made them very original and up to some point unique.

In first place, the music doesn't rest almost exclusively in the pyrotechnics of a keyboardist like Keith Emerson, the three members have a well-defined role and work together as a perfectly oiled machine instead of being an ego contest like many others.

As I said before, Hans Peter Neuber is the key member, but he manages to avoid excesses allowing his band-mates to shine as a much as him, but even better, allowing the group to sound as a band. Klaus Schmidt-Drempetic not only provides a solid bass but also adds his very good voice (somehow reminiscent of Greg Lake) but Rolf Vitzthum takes the project into another dimension adding a clear jazzy drumming that gives the band a special flavor.

The album starts with Stranger, a clearly ELP oriented track with abundant keyboard solos, but always with that jazzy feeling that takes them in another direction than most power trios of the 70's.

Eternal Faith is a beautiful piano intermezzo that only reinforces the idea of Hans Peter Neuber being a classically trained keyboardist. A good change after the frantic opener.

The Appearance of the Ghost is a magnificent track that offers us everything that we can expect from a Prog band from the golden era. The introduction is vibrant and energetic with fluid organ and moog solos, but around the 1:20 mark it changes radically into some sort of power ballad with Klaus Schmidt-Drempetic giving us a very solid vocal performance that reminds me a bit of From the Beginning..

But the surprises don't end here, again the keyboards take the lead just before a drum solo after which we enter into Jazz territory. One of the best and more versatile songs I heard lately, just what any Progressive Rock fan with blood in his veins will enjoy.

When the listener believes that there will be no more surprises, the band gives us Mosella, an acoustic track that really broke all my schemes, never expected something like this in a keyboard-driven album, but enjoyed the balance they created.

The album is close with Expedition to the Sun, a 14 minutes epic that shows us what this guys were capable of, a fusion of sounds, styles and genres that enjoyed from start to end.

After listening Burning Candle from start to end, I can't understand why this guys never became an important act, because they had everything to cross their frontiers and enter into the British market, but most of all, is incredible to discover that no label has taken the risk to release a CD with this tracks and probably lost material that the musicians must have somewhere in their houses waiting to be listened.

PS: Almost forgot, my rating it's four solid stars, even when I was tempted to give them five.

4 stars This is truly one of the most obscure prog rock bands out there. The fact this band released their sole album in 1981 on the Steyrer Disco label (this is the same label that originally released Rousseau's Flower in Asphalt) and never been reissued in any form making the purchase of the original L ... (read more)

Report this review (#1481464) | Posted by Progfan97402 | Monday, November 2, 2015 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BURNING CANDLE "Burning Candle"