SNEAK ME IN

- Peter Hesslein / guitar, backing vocals
- Herbert Bornhold / drums
- Adrian Askew / keyboards

Electra, 1980

LUCIFER'S FRIEND MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LUCIFER'S FRIEND Sneak Me In Music

Good Time Warrior/Sneak Me InGood Time Warrior/Sneak Me In
Howling Wolf Records
SumogripSumogrip
2004
LUCIFER'S FRIEND - Self Titled s/t '70 HEAVY PROG HARD ROCK Psych Krautrock QUAD US $59.99 Buy It Now 1h 33m
1981, PROMO EX Elektra, 12" LP 33 RPM, Lucifer's Friend "Mean Machine" Hard Rock US $15.99 [0 bids]
Lucifer's Friend Where Groupies Killed The Blues LP Original Prog Psych US US $13.97 Buy It Now 6h
LUCIFER'S FRIEND: Ol' Man Roller/Writing On The Wall metal NM vinyl US $20.00 Buy It Now 6h 52m
JNS-7030- LUCIFER'S FRIEND Mind Exploding OOP USED 12" Vinyl Record Rock US $12.99 Buy It Now 8h 13m
BIL-1008- LUCIFER'S FRIEND I'm Just A Rock 'N' Roll Sin OOP 12" Vinyl Record US $14.99 Buy It Now 8h 15m
Lucifer's Friend Banquet 1974 NM/VG+ Record Jazz Prog Rock Passport PPSD 98012 US $49.90 Buy It Now 8h 51m
One More Night/John Lawton/Uriah Heep/Lucifer's Friend US $35.00 Buy It Now 9h 35m
70s Rare Prog Psych Rock LUCIFER'S FRIEND ride the sky Italian 7" Vinyl 45 FAB! US $13.62 [0 bids]
Lucifer's Friend - I'm Just a Rock 'n' Roll Singer LP 1974 BILLINGSGATE US $39.99 [0 bids]
FREE 2for1 OFFER- Lucifer's Friend- Banquet- Passport Records-PPSD-98012/LP US $28.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Lucifer"s Friend,german reissue,Repertoire Records,vinyl (NM), cover (VG+) US $34.99 [0 bids]
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Lucifer's Friend.Where The Groupies Killed The Blues Passport?- US $29.98 Buy It Now 1 day
LUCIFER'S FRIEND Good Time Warrior CD MINI LP US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Lucifer's Friend / Where the Groupies Killed the Blues / White label promo US $32.00 Buy It Now 2 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND i'm just a rock n roll singer LP VG+ BG-1008 WLP Promo 1974 US $21.00 Buy It Now 2 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND NEW CD US $45.79 Buy It Now 2 days
LUCIFER'S friend BANQUET 1974 PASSPORT KRAUTROCK PROG LP US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Lucifer's Friend I'm Just a Rock 'N' Roll Singer CD US $18.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND good time warrior LP Mint- 6E 159 Vinyl 1978 Record US $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Lucifer's Friend "Where the Groupies Killed the Blues" PPSD-98008 VG+/NM US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Lucifer's Friend [CD New] US $35.93 Buy It Now 2 days
Lucifer's Friend - I'm Just A Rock N Roll Singer LP s US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Lucifer`s Friend - Sneak Me In US $18.00 Buy It Now 3 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND THE DEVIL'S TOUCH VINTAGE VINYL RECORD US $16.99 Buy It Now 3 days
LUCIFER's FRIEND -"Good Time Warrior" Vinyl LP NM US $14.11 [0 bids]
LUCIFER'S FRIEND SNEAK ME IN ORIGINAL SHRINK LP 749 US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Lucifer's Friend Good Time Warrior 1978 Stereo LP VG++ US $10.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Lucifer's Friend 3LP lot/I'm Just A Rock'N' Roll Singer,Sneak Me In promo,Where. US $22.50 Buy It Now 4 days
U.K. VISION - Lucifer's Friend / Crazy Girl - 1983 VG++/NEAR MINT- Canada Press US $5.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Lucifer's Friend-Billingsgate-I'm just a rock & roll Sr US $30.00 Buy It Now 4 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND - STARDANCER 7" VINYL PS US $11.06 Buy It Now 4 days
*(OK1) Lucifer's Friend Stardancer 1999 UK 7" Pic 45 1980 VG+/EX US $13.63 Buy It Now 4 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND Mind Exploding JANUS VPI cleaned PLAY GRADE! 33 LP NICE sound! US $7.99 [0 bids]
LUCIFER'S FRIEND MEAN MACHINE (1981) ORIGINAL JAPAN CD WPCR-1721 US $54.99 Buy It Now 5 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND - I'M JUST A ROCK 'N' ROLL SINGER - BILLINGSGATE RECORDS LP US $6.50 Buy It Now 5 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND - SNEAK ME IN - WHITE LABEL PROMO ELEKTRA LP US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Lucifer's Friend Mind Exploding Vinyl Lp Record 12' 1976 Janus JSX-7030 US $6.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Lucifer's Friend I'm Just A Rock N Roll Singer Original 12' Vinyl Record LP 1974 US $6.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Lucifer's Friend Where the Groupies Killed the Blues (CD 1991 Repertoire) US $12.96 Buy It Now 5 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND WHERE THE GROUPIES KILLED THE BLUES 1975 VINYL RECORD PROMO US $17.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Lucifer's Friend Promo LP with original record sleeve-SNEAK ME IN US $22.00 Buy It Now 6 days
VINYL LP Lucifer's Friend - Good Time Warrior Elektra 6E-159 KrautRock US $10.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Good Time Warrior Lucifer's Friend Uriah Heep NM- in shrink &0's Hard Rock US $5.75 Buy It Now 6 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND - I'M JUST A ROCK 'N' ROLL SINGER - BILLINGSGATE RECORDS LP US $6.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Uriah Heep - Firefly cd BRONZE W Germany SONOPRESS Ken Hensley Lucifer's Friend US $89.90 Buy It Now 6 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND banquet LP Record 1975 RARE US $37.50 Buy It Now 7 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND mean machine LP Record 1981 RARE VG US $22.50 Buy It Now 7 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND: I'm Just A Rock 'n' Roll Singer LP (tiny cw) Rock US $30.00 Buy It Now 7 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND NM- I'm Just A Rock N Roll Singer LP US $22.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Lucifer's Friend Good Time Warrior 8-track tape 1978 US $18.00 Buy It Now 8 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND: Where The Groupies Killed The Blues LP (drill hole) Rock US $30.00 Buy It Now 8 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND "I'm Just A Rock N Roll Singer" LP Billingsgate Records BG-1008 US $12.95 Buy It Now 8 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND 'STARDANCER' UK PICTURE SLEEVE 7" SINGLE US $13.62 Buy It Now 8 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND - Mind Exploding ; Psych / Prog LP - Original 1976 Promo! - US $59.00 Buy It Now 8 days
lucifer's friend-pasportppsd98008-when the groupies w/insert US $32.00 Buy It Now 8 days
? Lucifer's Friend - Good Time Warrior (Elektra 6E-159) ('78) US $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Lucifer's Friend "Mean Machine" 1981 Metal/Rock LP, VG+, Promo White Labels US $8.68 Buy It Now 9 days
Rock Sealed LP VISION Lucifer's Friend on Quality US $20.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Lucifer's Friend Mean Machine vinyl LP 1981 Elektra Records white label US $16.00 Buy It Now 9 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND S/T Japan Original LP with INSERT G/F US $149.99 Buy It Now 9 days
VISION tears idle tears/lucifer's friend 12 P 320 uk prt 12" PS EX/EX US $19.24 Buy It Now 9 days
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Lucifer's Friend- Good Time Warrior- Elektra ?-6E-159/LP US $24.98 Buy It Now 9 days
BUFFALO DEAD FOREVER LP *180GR* LEAF HOUND TRUTH & JANEY LUCIFER'S FRIEND CACTUS US $38.69 Buy It Now 9 days
Rock LP LUCIFER'S FRIEND Mean Machine on Elektra US $12.00 Buy It Now 10 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND~I'm Just a Rock n Roll Singer~RARE LP vinyl record BG-1008 US $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Lucifer's Friend self titled debut first LP Original Billingsgate Quadraphonic US $59.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Lucifer's Friend Rock N Roll Singer Orig SEALED LP 1974 Billinsgate US $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Asterix - Asterix CD s/t (Lucifer's Friend) US $17.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Lucifer's Friend / Sneak Me in / Elektra 6E-265/ SEALED US $30.00 Buy It Now 10 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND "BANQUET" 8 Track! Brand New!! Sealed US $5.00 Buy It Now 11 days
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Lucifer's Friend ?- I'm Just A Rock'n'Roll Singer Label: B US $19.98 Buy It Now 12 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND old man roller 7" b/w my love (k12329) uk elektra 1978 US $8.50 Buy It Now 12 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND Good Time Warrior SEALED ORIG USA 1978 LP US $18.99 Buy It Now 12 days
LUCIFER`S FRIEND - GOOD TIME WARRIOR - 1978 PSYCH ROCK CASSETTE US $13.97 Buy It Now 12 days
Lucifer's Friend - Mind Exploding MINI LP CD US $17.99 Buy It Now 12 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND old man roller 7" b/w my love (elk12329) pic sleeve german elek US $11.88 Buy It Now 13 days
Lucifer's Friend Self-Titled German 12" US $90.00 Buy It Now 14 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND - MIND EXPLODING LP Record 1976 JANUS RECORDS German PROG METAL US $4.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Lucifer's Friend - I'm Just A Rock N Roll LP Promo s US $26.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Lucifer's Friend - Banquet (LP, 1974, Passport PPSD-98012) VG-/VG+ US $16.99 Buy It Now 14 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND. GOODTIME WARRIOR. PICTURE SLEEVE.1978. PROMO. PROGRESSIVE/ROCK US $8.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Lucifer's Friend Private Label Hard Rock LP 1974 Uriah Heep US $12.00 Buy It Now 14 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND Good time Warrior LP RARE CANADA PRESS US $14.96 Buy It Now 15 days
VISION (80'S GROUP) lucifer's friend 7" stamped white label promo with handwritt US $8.50 Buy It Now 16 days
Lucifer's Friend [Vinyl New] US $40.42 Buy It Now 16 days
LUCIFER`S FRIEND-LUCIFER`S FRIEND VINYL LP NEW US $40.43 Buy It Now 16 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND NEW VINYL US $54.84 Buy It Now 17 days
7"-Single LUCIFER'S FRIEND R'n'R Singer (1973) GERMANY PS JOHN LAWTON URIAH HEEP US $29.99 Buy It Now 17 days
7"-Single LUCIFER'S FRIEND - Old Man Roller (1979) GERMANY PS US $14.99 Buy It Now 17 days
7"-Single LUCIFER'S FRIEND - Good Times (1978) GERMANY PS US $14.99 Buy It Now 17 days
7"-Single LUCIFER'S FRIEND - Stardancer (1980) GERMANY PS US $14.99 Buy It Now 17 days
7"-Single LUCIFER'S FRIEND Action (1981) PROMO GERMANY PS JOHN LAWTON URIAH HEEP US $24.99 Buy It Now 17 days
7"-Single LUCIFER'S FRIEND In The Time (1971) GERMANY PS JOHN LAWTON URIAH HEEP US $29.99 Buy It Now 17 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND I'm Just A Rock 'N 45 US orig Billingsgate DR 4502 US $27.98 Buy It Now 17 days
Lucifer's Friend Where the Groupies Killed the Blues/Mean Machine 1999 Fruitgum US $59.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Lucifer's Friend Mind Exploding 1998 Repertoire/Germany Original CD Uriah Heep US $69.99 Buy It Now 17 days
I'm Just A Rock 'n' Roll Singer Lucifer's Friend~RARE WLP Promo~1974 Prog-Rock US $33.95 Buy It Now 18 days
LUCIFER'S FRIEND -"Sneak Me In" LP 1980 1st US WL PROMO Original Cover (Elektra) US $21.88 Buy It Now 18 days
Lucifer's Friend - Mean Machine CD OBI US $18.99 Buy It Now 18 days

More places to buy LUCIFER'S FRIEND music online Buy LUCIFER'S FRIEND & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for LUCIFER'S FRIEND DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

LUCIFER'S FRIEND Sneak Me In ratings distribution

LUCIFER'S FRIEND Sneak Me In reviews

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars Not one of Lucifer's better friends, this one!

Lucifer's Friend is a much underrated band that I like very much, but this positive judgement on the band is certainly not based on the present album! Sneak Me In bears little or no relation to the Lucifer's Friend I know and love from excellent albums like Banquet, Where The Groupies Killed The Blues and their self-titled debut. Singer John Lawton is no longer with them at this point, since he moved to Uriah Heep. His replacement is Mike Starrs, who previously sang for the Jazz-Rock band Colosseum II. Starrs is a good vocalist, so the problem is not so much in the vocal department. The lyrics, on the other hand, are mostly truly awful, cheesy and full of clichés.

The songs are all relatively short and rather straightforward. This is hardly Heavy Prog, as it is neither heavy nor progressive. The style adopted here is closer to New Wave, AOR and Pop than to anything progressive. Journey would not have been ashamed to release this in the 80's and some moments sound a bit like Blue Öyster Cult (at their worst).

There are some truly cringe worthy moments, and hardly any decent moments at all to make the album worth while even for fans like yours truly. This is just about listenable, and I will not play this album many more times. There is one good song on this album and that is the closer, Cosmic Crusader.

Do by no means start your investigation into Lucifer's Friend with the present album. Start instead with the great albums I mentioned above.

Only for completionists and hard core fans

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#267245) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 20, 2010

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Strange to see this album the lowest rated from their catalogue, to me is much better the previous album Good time warrior. Ok here we have a solid AOR album with some pop elements and some good keybords added in the sound. Catchy tunes I founded here with energic playing even this album has nothing realy to do with their early works. If you like Toto, Journey, the bands from late '70's early '80's that made famous this genre of music - AOR this album is for you. Mike Stars is more confident in his vocal abilities and is shown in pieces like Star dancer or Foxy lady, good vocals typical for thismusical aproach, but not bad at all to listen, even are not prog at all. I like that analog sound of the keybords, that many band tried to use in that new decade. Sneak me in released in 1980 was a good affair for that period, I guess, because is liekare two band if you look in their career, first one with Lawton where the early works were rough, heavy prog with lots of excellent and comlex arrangements and second period after Lawton departure whene the band took another path, more comercial attitude. Anyway I find this album to be good AOR album, pleasent from first to last tune, nothing special realy but ok in the end, the progressive elements are gone living place to a mainstream sound now. 3 stars for this one, realy not so bad as many said here and far better then Good time warriors but weaker in every sense of the word then Banquet for ex.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#376139) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 08, 2011

Review by ZowieZiggy
2 stars The heavy prog genre in which this band is categorized on PA was only suitable to their first two albums. What came next was not really impressive to say the least.

It would be daring to say that this work is remarkably progressive but I have to say that it shows some good rock songs with powerful vocals ("Goodbye Girls", "Foxy Lady"). It has been ages since the band didn't propose something as close to rock as this album. No more brass, no more orchestrations: thank god!

Of course, there are some pop-rock tunes available which are not of the best level ("Stardancer") but the global feeling is rather pleasant. "Indian Summer" shows some links with the Heep (keys and vocals). It is one of my fave from this album (good guitar break) even if it also sounds AOR at times (on the contrary of the title track which is far too much AOR oriented)

One of the most attractive elements of the band at this stage is the vocal department. They have pretty well digested Lawton's departure (after "Mind Exploding"). Their new singer (who joined already for "Good Time Warrior") is leaning towards Mercury and this is not bad at all!

The most melodic, crafted and passionate song of the whole is definitely the closing number: bombastic, skilled and powerful. It could have sit on a "Queen" album. What a pity that not more of this type of song was available! I would rate this album with five out of ten but reduced to two stars for its obvious AOR orientation.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#457482) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 05, 2011

2 stars As this album is not rated yet and Lucifer's Friend is my favourite German Band bar none, I thought I'd give my take on this album. They rock! (but mostly they don't prog) Generally, I separate Lucifer's Friend's albums into two categories: the absolutely great (First, 'Where The Groupies.', ... (read more)

Report this review (#176457) | Posted by npjnpj | Thursday, July 10, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of LUCIFER'S FRIEND "Sneak Me In"