TONIGHT'S DECISION

Buy KATATONIA Music
Studio Album, released in 1999

1. For My Demons (5:43)
2. I Am Nothing (4:37)
3. In Death, a Song (4:51)
4. Had To (Leave) (6:03)
5. This Punishment (2:46)
6. Right Into the Bliss (5:04)
7. No Good Can Come of This (4:24)
8. Strained (4:14)
9. A Darkness Coming (5:02)
10. Nightmares by the Sea (4:16)
11. Black Session (9:14)

- Fredrik Norrman / guitar, bass

With:
- Dan Swanö / drums

Artwork: Travis Smith

CD Peaceville ‎- CDVILE 76 (1999, UK)
CD Peaceville ‎- CDVILEM 76 (2000, UK) With 2 bonus tracks

2xLP Peaceville ‎- VILELP 76 (2007, UK) With 2 bonus tracks

Thanks to Prog Sothoth for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

Buy KATATONIA Tonight's Decision Music

$7.57
Tonight's Decision by KatatoniaTonight's Decision by Katatonia
Peaceville
$30.94

Katatonia: Tonight's Decision CD 2003 Bonus Tracks Peaceville Records UK NEW USD $12.95 Buy It Now 19h 32m
TONIGHT'S DECISION USD $39.49 Buy It Now 3 days
Katatonia-Tonights Decision CD NEW USD $14.25 Buy It Now 4 days
Katatonia ?- Tonight's Decision 2007 UK Press NM/NM Ltd Numbered 31/1500 2 x LP USD $1.26 [1 bids]
Katatonia-Tonights Decision (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $9.06 Buy It Now 4 days
KATATONIA limited numbered 1500 Vinyl 2LP Tonight`s Decision (2007) USD $99.99 Buy It Now 5 days
KATATONIA "TONIGHTS DECISION" CD 13 TRACKS NEW+ USD $18.98 Buy It Now 8 days
Katatonia - Tonights Decision [CD] USD $11.52 Buy It Now 10 days
Tonight's Decision, Katatonia, Good Extra tracks, Original recording USD $8.42 Buy It Now 10 days
Katatonia - Tonight's Decision [New Vinyl] USD $24.94 Buy It Now 11 days
Katatonia - Tonight's Decision [New CD] Digipack Packaging USD $11.22 Buy It Now 12 days
Tonight's Decision by Katatonia CD DISC ONLY USD $1.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Katatonia - Tonight's Decision (2003) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $10.74 Buy It Now 13 days
Katatonia - tonight's decision promo rare alcest anathema paradise lost eilera USD $9.66 Buy It Now 14 days
Katatonia - Tonights Decision - Katatonia CD 42VG The Fast Free Shipping USD $8.02 Buy It Now 15 days
KATATONIA TONIGHT'S DECISION CD FROM 1999 MADE IN ENGLAND GOTHIC/DOOM METAL USD $19.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Tonight's Decision by Katatonia (CD, Nov-2000, Peaceville Records) CDVILEM 76 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Katatonia - Tonights Decision - CD - New USD $12.44 Buy It Now 16 days
Katatonia: Tonight's Decision 2 LP Double Vinyl Record Set 2007 Peaceville NEW USD $24.95 Buy It Now 16 days
KATATONIA Tonight's Decision / 1999 / MC CASSETTE SIGNED !!! OPETH, ANATHEMA USD $33.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Katatonia-Tonights Decision CD NEW USD $12.51 Buy It Now 17 days
KATATONIA - 'Tonight's Decision' 2000 CD Album USD $6.22 Buy It Now 20 days
KATATONIA-Tonight`S Decision (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $24.08 Buy It Now 20 days
Katatonia: Tonight's Decision CD 2018 Reissue Bonus Tracks Peaceville UK OBI NEW USD $11.95 Buy It Now 20 days
Katatonia - Tonight's Decision - Katatonia CD 9RVG The Fast Free Shipping USD $38.33 Buy It Now 21 days
Katatonia ?- Tonight's Decision ULTRA RARE COLLECTOR'S CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $20.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Katatonia - Tonights Decision (NEW CD) USD $11.41 Buy It Now 22 days
Katatonia - Tonight's Decision CD #G7302 USD $15.97 Buy It Now 23 days
New: KATATONIA - Tonight's Decision CD (Extra Tracks) USD $7.98 Buy It Now 23 days
Katatonia Tonights Decision Vinyl 2 LP NEW sealed USD $37.34 Buy It Now 24 days
KATATONIA - TONIGHT'S DECISION - SEALED VINYL - 2 LP record opeth USD $33.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Katatonia ?- Tonight's Decision Vinyl 2LP Peaceville 2015 ?NEW/SEALED USD $34.58 Buy It Now 25 days
KATATONIA-Tonight`S Decision (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $25.92 Buy It Now 25 days
TONIGHT'S DECISION [DIGIPAK] [REMASTER] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $8.38 Buy It Now 25 days
Katatonia/Tonight's Decision/2000 CD Album USD $6.33 Buy It Now 27 days
KATATONIA-Tonight`S Decision VINYL NEW USD $31.59 Buy It Now 27 days
KATATONIA-Tonight`S Decision VINYL NEW USD $35.15 Buy It Now 27 days
TONIGHT'S DECISION [DIGIPAK] [REMASTER] NEW CD USD $11.21 Buy It Now 28 days
Katatonia-Tonights Decision (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $8.01 Buy It Now 29 days
Katatonia : Tonight's Decision - Import CD 801056207623 USD $7.60 Buy It Now 29 days
Katatonia ?- Tonight's Decision 2 x LP - 180 Gram Vinyl Album - SEALED Record USD $29.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy KATATONIA music online Buy KATATONIA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

KATATONIA Tonight's Decision ratings distribution

KATATONIA Tonight's Decision reviews

3 stars After making some seriously big changes on their previous album "Discouraged Ones" the band is back for album number four. Released in 1999 we get about 56 minutes of music. This one is my least favourite KATATONIA album along with the debut for very different reasons. "Tonight's Decision" is surprisingly polished and commercial sounding in my opinion. I never thought I'd say that after what they gave us on the three previous records although certainly "Discouraged Ones" put them in this direction. Jonas sounds like Robert from THE CURE at times here which isn't a bad thing. He's also off the drum kit here as Dan Swano has taken that role on as a guest here.

While this is my least favourite KATATONIA album I must say it's my favourite cover art. Travis Smith was brought in to do this and man he came up with a classic. Travis is my favourite cover artist by the way, I just love his style. My top three tracks are "For My Demons", "Right Into The Bliss" and "Black Session" with honourable mentions to "Strained" and "A Darkness Coming". Songs that really annoy me as being too commercial sounding are "I Am Nothing" and "In Death, A Song". They also cover Jeff Buckley's "Nightmares By The Sea". So 3 stars for this one as there's too much here that rubs me the wrong way despite the fact that there's some really excellent songs on here.

Post a review of KATATONIA "Tonight's Decision"