TONIGHT'S DECISION

Buy KATATONIA Music
Studio Album, released in 1999

1. For My Demons (5:43)
2. I Am Nothing (4:37)
3. In Death, a Song (4:51)
4. Had To (Leave) (6:03)
5. This Punishment (2:46)
6. Right Into the Bliss (5:04)
7. No Good Can Come of This (4:24)
8. Strained (4:14)
9. A Darkness Coming (5:02)
10. Nightmares by the Sea (4:16)
11. Black Session (9:14)

Search KATATONIA Tonight's Decision lyrics

Search KATATONIA Tonight's Decision tabs

- Jonas Renkse / Vocals, Songwriting, Lyrics
- Anders Nyström / Guitars (lead), Keyboards, Vocals (backing), Songwriting, Lyrics
- Fredrik Norrman / Guitars (rhythm), Bass

Guest:
- Dan Swanö / Drums

Recorded and mixed at Sunlight Studio in Stockholm on February / April 1999.
Released by Peaceville Records.

Thanks to Prog Sothoth for the addition

KATATONIA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy KATATONIA Tonight's Decision Music

Extra tracks
Peaceville 2001
Tonight's Decision by KatatoniaTonight's Decision by Katatonia
Peaceville

Tonight's Decision by Katatonia (CD, Nov-2000, Peaceville Records) CDVILEM 76 USD $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
KATATONIA TONIGHT'S DECISION ORIGINAL VINYL USD $72.57 Buy It Now 6 days
Katatonia ?- Tonight's Decision ULTRA RARE COLLECTOR'S CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $20.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Tonight's Decision [Digipak] [Remaster] by Katatonia (CD, Nov-2000,... USD $11.99 Buy It Now 8 days
KATATONIA - Tonight's Decision - CD ** Brand New ** USD $22.95 Buy It Now 8 days
Katatonia 'Tonight's Decision' Gatefold 2x12" Vinyl - NEW USD $26.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Katatonia Tonights Decision vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $43.28 Buy It Now 9 days
KATATONIA - TONIGHT'S DECISION - SEALED VINYL - 2 LP record opeth USD $33.99 Buy It Now 10 days
KATATONIA limited numbered 1500 Vinyl 2LP Tonight`s Decision (2007) USD $99.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Katatonia - Tonight's Decision CD USD $13.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Katatonia : Tonight's Decision CD FASTPOST USD $5.66 Buy It Now 14 days
KATATONIA "TONIGHTS DECISION" CD 13 TRACKS NEW+ USD $15.26 Buy It Now 15 days
Katatonia - Tonight's Decision - Katatonia CD 9RVG The Fast Free Shipping USD $7.92 Buy It Now 15 days
Katatonia - Tonights Decision [CD] USD $11.29 Buy It Now 16 days
Katatonia: Tonight's Decision CD 2003 Bonus Tracks Peaceville UK Records NEW USD $13.95 Buy It Now 16 days
KATATONIA-Tonight`S Decision VINYL NEW USD $31.03 Buy It Now 16 days
Katatonia - Tonights Decision (NEW CD) USD $12.19 Buy It Now 16 days
KATATONIA-"TONIGHT'S DECISION"-RARE PROMO ONLY CD 1999-DOOM GOTH METAL-NEW USD $13.18 Buy It Now 17 days
Katatonia-Tonights Decision (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $11.10 Buy It Now 18 days
Katatonia - Tonight´s Decision DLP #43061 USD $28.08 Buy It Now 20 days
Katatonia 'Tonight's Decision' Gatefold 2x12" Vinyl - NEW USD $27.70 Buy It Now 24 days
Katatonia - Tonight's Decision [New Vinyl LP] USD $24.36 Buy It Now 27 days
Katatonia - Tonight's Decision LP UK 2015 Mint sealed # Alternative USD $39.58 Buy It Now 28 days
Katatonia - tonight's decision promo rare alcest anathema paradise lost eilera USD $13.35 Buy It Now 30 days

More places to buy KATATONIA music online Buy KATATONIA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

KATATONIA Tonight's Decision ratings distribution

KATATONIA Tonight's Decision reviews

3 stars After making some seriously big changes on their previous album "Discouraged Ones" the band is back for album number four. Released in 1999 we get about 56 minutes of music. This one is my least favourite KATATONIA album along with the debut for very different reasons. "Tonight's Decision" is surprisingly polished and commercial sounding in my opinion. I never thought I'd say that after what they gave us on the three previous records although certainly "Discouraged Ones" put them in this direction. Jonas sounds like Robert from THE CURE at times here which isn't a bad thing. He's also off the drum kit here as Dan Swano has taken that role on as a guest here.

While this is my least favourite KATATONIA album I must say it's my favourite cover art. Travis Smith was brought in to do this and man he came up with a classic. Travis is my favourite cover artist by the way, I just love his style. My top three tracks are "For My Demons", "Right Into The Bliss" and "Black Session" with honourable mentions to "Strained" and "A Darkness Coming". Songs that really annoy me as being too commercial sounding are "I Am Nothing" and "In Death, A Song". They also cover Jeff Buckley's "Nightmares By The Sea". So 3 stars for this one as there's too much here that rubs me the wrong way despite the fact that there's some really excellent songs on here.

Post a review of KATATONIA "Tonight's Decision"