HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE?

RIO/Avant-Prog

Frank Zappa Have I Offended Someone? album cover

Buy FRANK ZAPPA Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1997

1. Bobby Brown Goes Down (Remix) (2:42)
2. Disco Boy (Remix/Reconstructed) (4:23)
3. Goblin Girl (VSO'd to Slower Speed) (4:19)
4. In France (Remix) (3:30)
5. He's So Gay (2:45)
6. Sex (3:44)
7. Titties and Beer (Different Edit) (4:37)
8. We're Turning Again (Remix) (4:56)
9. Dumb All Over (live/#) (5:43)
10. Catholic Girls (3:51)
11. Dinah-Moe Humm (Remix/Reconstructed) (7:14)
12. Tinsel Town Rebellion (live/#) (4:24)
13. Valley Girl (4:50)
14. Jewish Princess (3:15)
15. Yo Cats (Remix) (3:32)

Search FRANK ZAPPA Have I Offended Someone? lyrics

Search FRANK ZAPPA Have I Offended Someone? tabs

- Name / guitars
- Name / drums

Rykodisc #RCD10577

Thanks to for the addition
and to Joren for the last updates

FRANK ZAPPA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy FRANK ZAPPA Have I Offended Someone? Music

Have I Offended SomeoneHave I Offended Someone
Zappa Records 2012
Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa (CD, Apr-1997, Ryko Distribution) USD $3.99 [0 bids]
Have I Offended Someone, Zappa, Frank, USD $8.98 Buy It Now 19 days
Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa (CD, 1997 BMG Ryko) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 14 days
FRANK ZAPPA - Have I Offended Someone? - (Original 1997 CD) - SEALED/NEW USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Zappa,Frank - Have I Offended Someone [CD New] USD $11.88 Buy It Now 29 days
Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa 1997 CD USD $9.95 Buy It Now 14 days
Frank Zappa - Have I Offended Someone? (CD, Apr-1997, Ryko Distribution) USD $9.95 Buy It Now 13 days
CD-Frank Zappa- Have I Offended Someone?-97' Ryko-Ralph Steadman-Edits USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa (CD, Nov-2012, Universal) USD $9.50 Buy It Now 28 days
Frank Zappa Have I Offended Someone? UK CD album (CDLP) 0238902 ZAPPA 2012 USD $27.52 Buy It Now 28 days
Zappa,Frank - Have I Offended Someone (CD New) USD $11.36 Buy It Now 28 days
FRANK ZAPPA "Have I Offended Someone?" - CD Brand New Factory Sealed USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
FRANK ZAPPA - Have I Offended Someone? (CD 1997) USA First Edition EXC Rykodisc USD $10.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Have I Offended Someone USD $20.87 Buy It Now 24 days
Frank Zappa - Have I Offended Someone? (CD 1997) MINT CD Ships Fast!! USD $12.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Frank Zappa - Have I Offended Someone? - CD - (Universal 2012) USD $17.28 Buy It Now 13 days
Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa (CD, Nov-2012, Universal) USD $155.68 Buy It Now 30 days
Have I Offended Someone USD $23.87 Buy It Now 8 days
Have I Offended Someone Frank Zappa Audio CD USD $13.73 Buy It Now 12 days
Frank Zappa Have i offended someone? - 1997 Rykodisc USD $9.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Frank Zappa CD Have I Offended Someone? Ryko USD $6.50 Buy It Now 24 days
FRANK ZAPPA**HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE?**CD USD $12.58 Buy It Now 26 days
Frank Zappa - Have I Offended Someone NEW CD USD $7.72 Buy It Now 11 days
Frank Zappa/Have I Offended Someone?/1997 CD Album USD $12.56 Buy It Now 18 days
Frank Zappa - Have I Offended Someone? CD (2012) USD $13.35 Buy It Now 3 days
Have I Offended Someone - Zappa,Frank USD $11.43 Buy It Now 24 days
FRANK ZAPPA 'HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE' 1997 ADVANCE CD USD $25.49 Buy It Now 22 days
Frank Zappa - Have I Offended Someone (NEW CD) USD $19.25 Buy It Now 6 days
FRANK ZAPPA - HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE NEW CD USD $19.05 Buy It Now 28 days
Frank Zappa - Have I Offended Someone - 238902 USD $17.96 Buy It Now 26 days
Frank Zappa-Have I Offended Someone CD NEW USD $15.39 Buy It Now 5 days
Have I Offended Someone? 0824302389027, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H USD $21.87 Buy It Now 5 days
Frank Zappa : Have I Offended Someone CD (1997) USD $10.96 Buy It Now 19 days
FRANK ZAPPA Have I Offended Someone? CD 1997 15 tracks USD $15.00 Buy It Now 9 days
HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE BY ZAPPA,FRANK (CD) USD $20.24 Buy It Now 18 days
Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa (CD, Apr-1997, Ryko Distribution) USD $18.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa (CD, Apr-1997, Ryko Distribution) USD $7.95 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa CD (CD) USD $24.20 Buy It Now 15 days
FRANK ZAPPA - HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE? [014431057724] - NEW CD USD $21.58 Buy It Now 25 days
FRANK ZAPPA - HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE? [824302389027] - NEW CD USD $8.87 Buy It Now 21 days

More places to buy FRANK ZAPPA music online Buy FRANK ZAPPA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for FRANK ZAPPA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

FRANK ZAPPA Have I Offended Someone? ratings distribution

FRANK ZAPPA Have I Offended Someone? reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
3 stars Frank Zappa always seemed proud of the fact that his music could offend just about anyone. Shortly before his untimely demise, he created this collection of some of his most offensive material. In this collection, there are songs to offend gays, straights, French people, radio people, bikers, hippies, studio musicians, pop groups, Jews, Catholics, religious fanatics of all sorts, and, most of all, prudes.

Frank made this album desirable to Zappaphiles by remixing and re-editing many of the songs, and using an unreleased live version of the great Dumb All Over. In all, this is a fun collection to listen to. But since all of the songs are previously available, I can only give it 3 stars.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#380118) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, January 14, 2011

3 stars This adequate release was apparently compiled shortly before Uncle Frank's untimely demise. Mischievously collecting some of his naughtiest and bawdiest tracks, this CD manages to convey the sheer expanse of his social criticism. No one is spared from the sting of satire. At this point, the di ... (read more)

Report this review (#287781) | Posted by WalterDigsTunes | Monday, June 21, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Excellent cross section of humorous/offensive Zappa songs from the 70's & 80's. "Dumb All Over" is a previously unreleased live gem that is far superior to the over-dubbed studio version and is very appropriate for today's world of war mongering religious fanatics. Our red-state brothers should ... (read more)

Report this review (#72100) | Posted by telecranker | Friday, March 17, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of FRANK ZAPPA "Have I Offended Someone?"