HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE?

Frank Zappa Have I Offended Someone? album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy FRANK ZAPPA Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1997

1. Bobby Brown Goes Down (Remix) (2:42)
2. Disco Boy (Remix/Reconstructed) (4:23)
3. Goblin Girl (VSO'd to Slower Speed) (4:19)
4. In France (Remix) (3:30)
5. He's So Gay (2:45)
6. Sex (3:44)
7. Titties and Beer (Different Edit) (4:37)
8. We're Turning Again (Remix) (4:56)
9. Dumb All Over (live/#) (5:43)
10. Catholic Girls (3:51)
11. Dinah-Moe Humm (Remix/Reconstructed) (7:14)
12. Tinsel Town Rebellion (live/#) (4:24)
13. Valley Girl (4:50)
14. Jewish Princess (3:15)
15. Yo Cats (Remix) (3:32)

Search FRANK ZAPPA Have I Offended Someone? lyrics

Search FRANK ZAPPA Have I Offended Someone? tabs

- Name / guitars
- Name / drums

Rykodisc #RCD10577

Thanks to for the addition
and to Joren for the last updates

FRANK ZAPPA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy FRANK ZAPPA Have I Offended Someone? Music

Have I Offended SomeoneHave I Offended Someone
Zappa Records 2012
Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa (CD, Apr-1997, Ryko Distribution) USD $8.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa (CD, Apr-1997, Ryko Distribution) USD $5.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa (CD, Nov-2012, Universal) USD $9.50 Buy It Now 12 days
Frank Zappa - Have I Offended Someone NEW CD USD $7.66 Buy It Now 17h 39m
HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE? [014431057724] NEW CD USD $17.33 Buy It Now 25 days
FRANK ZAPPA CD LOT ~ HOT RATS CHEAP THRILLS MYSTERY DISC HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE USD $25.44 Buy It Now 23 days
Frank Zappa - Have I Offended Someone? (1997 Ryko) USD $9.25 Buy It Now 23 days
FRANK ZAPPA - Have I Offended Someone? (CD 1997) USA First Edition EXC Rykodisc USD $9.33 Buy It Now 24 days
Frank Zappa Have I Offended Someone? Audio CD USD $5.95 Buy It Now 14 days
Frank Zappa - Have I Offended Someone? - CD - (Universal 2012) USD $15.59 Buy It Now 2 days
Frank Zappa/Have I Offended Someone?/1997 CD Album USD $12.47 Buy It Now 7 days
Frank Zappa - Have I Offended Someone? (CD, Apr-1997, Ryko Distribution) USD $9.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Frank Zappa - Have I Offended Someone - 238902 USD $11.05 Buy It Now 1 day
Frank Zappa - Have I Offended Someone? (CD 1997) MINT CD Ships Fast!! USD $12.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Frank Zappa - Have I Offended Someone? (1997) USD $9.36 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa - Have I Offended Someone (NEW CD) USD $10.52 Buy It Now 26 days
Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa (CD-2012) Great!! USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa (CD, Apr-1997, Ryko Distribution) USD $7.95 Buy It Now 21 days
NEW Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa CD (CD) Free P&H USD $24.45 Buy It Now 29 days
HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE? [824302389027] NEW CD USD $12.56 Buy It Now 9 days
Have I Offended Someone? Frank Zappa UK CD album (CDLP) 0238902 ZAPPA 2012 USD $27.31 Buy It Now 9 days
Have I Offended Someone, Zappa, Frank, Good USD $8.31 Buy It Now 4h 40m
Frank Zappa CD album (CDLP) Have I Offended Someone? UK 0238902 ZAPPA 2012 USD $33.31 Buy It Now 25 days
Have I Offended Someone, 0824302389027, Frank Zappa USD $20.74 Buy It Now 2 days
FRANK ZAPPA**HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE?**CD USD $12.58 Buy It Now 15 days
1997 FRANK ZAPPA - HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE? - DIFFERENT ADVANCE PROMO VERSION CD USD $28.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Have I Offended Someone, Frank Zappa USD $23.31 Buy It Now 7 days
1997 FRANK ZAPPA HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE? CD MOTHERS OF INVENTION GREEN TINT USD $15.99 Buy It Now 17 days
FRANK ZAPPA - HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE CD 15 TRACKS ROCK & POP NEW+ USD $14.06 Buy It Now 27 days
FRANK ZAPPA 'HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE' 1997 ADVANCE CD USD $25.49 Buy It Now 11 days
FRANK ZAPPA Have I Offended Someone? CD 1997 15 tracks USD $15.00 Buy It Now 28 days
Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa (CD, Apr-1997, Ryko Distribution) USD $18.00 Buy It Now 20h 18m
HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE BY ZAPPA,FRANK (CD) USD $20.24 Buy It Now 8 days
Have I Offended Someone Frank Zappa Audio CD USD $13.62 Buy It Now 22h 36m
FRANK ZAPPA-HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE-CD UNIVERSAL NEW USD $10.29 Buy It Now 14 days
Have I Offended Someone? 0824302389027, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H USD $23.15 Buy It Now 25 days
FRANK ZAPPA HAVE I OFFENDED SOMEONE? BMG RECORD CLUB ISSUE CD MOTHERS INVENTION USD $18.88 Buy It Now 17 days

More places to buy FRANK ZAPPA music online Buy FRANK ZAPPA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for FRANK ZAPPA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

FRANK ZAPPA Have I Offended Someone? ratings distribution

FRANK ZAPPA Have I Offended Someone? reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
3 stars Frank Zappa always seemed proud of the fact that his music could offend just about anyone. Shortly before his untimely demise, he created this collection of some of his most offensive material. In this collection, there are songs to offend gays, straights, French people, radio people, bikers, hippies, studio musicians, pop groups, Jews, Catholics, religious fanatics of all sorts, and, most of all, prudes.

Frank made this album desirable to Zappaphiles by remixing and re-editing many of the songs, and using an unreleased live version of the great Dumb All Over. In all, this is a fun collection to listen to. But since all of the songs are previously available, I can only give it 3 stars.

Review by TCat
3 stars If you like Frank Zappa's humor but you don't want to sift through his other great music to find it, then this is the collection for you. Yes, for the most part, these are remixes or different versions from what you might have heard previously, but they are not different enough to be disappointed for the lovers of his humor. For me, I would rather hear it in lesser concentrated amounts, because even though I find some of the humor funny, I would rather listen to the challenging music that he produces, so this album is a little too much of the same for me. But it does serve the purpose of gathering most of the funny music all in one place.

For those Zappaphiles that have to have everything, this collection might have some value because of the alternative versions that are one here. In some cases, like "Bobby Brown" and "We're Turning Again" the new versions are better than the originals (especially "we're Turning Again" because that annoying processed vocal has been replaced by a regular live vocal which is much better). In other cases, the changes are not better, but worse as in the case of "Disco Boy" which wasn't that great before but now have even worse vocals. "Goblin Girl" was bad enough before, but is another one that is even worse now with the stupid sound effects now put on reverb making them more annoying. By the way, did you know that song was originally written to sell to the Disney corporation?

There are some surprises here including "Yo Cats" which doesn't change much, and "Tinsel Town Rebellion" which are pleasant additions and lesser known of the tracks. The much better "Dumb all Over" is a much better live version compared to the original and is also extended to include a great guitar solo, but that is the only real guitar solo on the collection. This also contains no fusion or avant garde music, it's pretty much straightforward in order to appeal to those who are just looking for the humorous songs.

That's it, it's pretty much a novelty item with remixes and different versions. But some of the songs really don't sound much different while others are obviously different, some for the better and some for the worse. There is enough variation from the originals though to generate interest for Zappa collectors, including the addition of new lyrics in a few songs, but others are actually edits like "Titties and Beer". So just know that some changes are worth while where others are not or even non-existent. Decent enough with appeal for the masses, but nothing out of the ordinary is on this collection. 3 stars.

3 stars This adequate release was apparently compiled shortly before Uncle Frank's untimely demise. Mischievously collecting some of his naughtiest and bawdiest tracks, this CD manages to convey the sheer expanse of his social criticism. No one is spared from the sting of satire. At this point, the di ... (read more)

Report this review (#287781) | Posted by WalterDigsTunes | Monday, June 21, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Excellent cross section of humorous/offensive Zappa songs from the 70's & 80's. "Dumb All Over" is a previously unreleased live gem that is far superior to the over-dubbed studio version and is very appropriate for today's world of war mongering religious fanatics. Our red-state brothers should ... (read more)

Report this review (#72100) | Posted by telecranker | Friday, March 17, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of FRANK ZAPPA "Have I Offended Someone?"