SAVIOUR MACHINE

Saviour Machine

Saviour Machine Saviour Machine album cover

Buy SAVIOUR MACHINE Music
Studio Album, released in 1993

1. Carnival Of Souls (6:10)
2. Force Of The Entity (3:50)
3. Legion (4:40)
4. Ludicrous Smiles (5:25)
5. The Wicked Window (6:35)
6. Son Of The Rain (5:25)
7. Killer (8:05)
8. The Widow And The Bride (4:30)
9. Christians And Lunatics (5:20)
10. The Mask (4:30)

- Samuel West / drums
- Nathan Van Hala / keyboards and piano

MASSACRE #MASS CD 094
TRACK 2

and to aapatsos for the last updates

SAVIOUR MACHINE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SAVIOUR MACHINE Saviour Machine Music

Legend: Part 1Legend: Part 1
Massacre Records 1996
Rarities/Revelations I (1990-1993)Rarities/Revelations I (1990-1993)
Rarities / Revelations IV: 2001-2005Rarities / Revelations IV: 2001-2005
Retroactive UK 2012
Rarities/Revelations II (1994-1997)Rarities/Revelations II (1994-1997)
Retroactive 2012
Rarities/Revelations III (1997-2001)Rarities/Revelations III (1997-2001)
Saviour Machine 2Saviour Machine 2
Massacre Records 1998
Legend III.IILegend III.II
Massacre Records 2011
Saviour Machine II US $10.00 Buy It Now 12h 20m
Saviour Machine Legend Part I CD (1997, MCM Music) MINT US $9.00 Buy It Now 17h 57m
Saviour Machine II CD (1994, Intense Records) RARE / OOP US $25.00 Buy It Now 18h
SAVIOUR MACHINE--"LEGEND PART II" LIMITED EDITION SIGNED COPY!! US $19.99 [0 bids]
@ CD Saviour Machine - Legend Part II SS NEW / MASSACRE RECORDS 1998 US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 4 (2001-05) [CD New] US $16.59 Buy It Now 3 days
DELIVERANCE AS ABOVE-SO BELOW CD Paradoxx Mortal Awakening Saviour Machine Bowie US $15.77 Buy It Now 3 days
Saviour Machine - Vol. 2-Saviour Machine [CD New] US $18.26 Buy It Now 4 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SAVIOUR MACHINE 2 NEW CD US $24.30 Buy It Now 4 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 2 (1994-1997) (CD) Gothic Christian Metal US $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 3 (1997-2001) (CD) Gothic Christian Metal US $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 4 (2001-2005) (CD) Gothic Christian Metal US $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ERIC CLAYTON/SAVIOUR MACHINE - THE COLLECTIVE JOURNALS (Book) Christian Metal US $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES / REVELATIONS III NEW CD US $18.18 Buy It Now 5 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS IV (2001-2005) - RAR8004 US $19.23 Buy It Now 6 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS I (1990-1993) - RAR8001 US $19.03 Buy It Now 6 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS II (1994-1997) - RAR8002 US $20.56 Buy It Now 6 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS III (1997-2001) - RAR8003 US $20.56 Buy It Now 6 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 3 (1997-01) [CD New] US $12.69 Buy It Now 6 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 2 (1994-97) [CD New] US $13.53 Buy It Now 6 days
Saviour Machine - 20th Anniversary Edition/1990 Demo [CD New] US $27.83 Buy It Now 6 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION/1990 DEMO (UK) NEW CD US $33.87 Buy It Now 6 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LEGEND II - NEW CD US $14.58 Buy It Now 7 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS, VOL. 3: 1997-2001 - NEW CD US $14.83 Buy It Now 7 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS, VOL. 1: 1990-1993 - NEW CD US $14.83 Buy It Now 7 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS II (1994-1997) (845121048667) - NEW CD US $14.83 Buy It Now 7 days
Saviour Machine - 20th Anniversary Edition/1990 Demo CD US $27.84 Buy It Now 8 days
Saviour Machine - Vol. 2-Legend CD US $17.59 Buy It Now 8 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities Revelations II CD US $14.52 Buy It Now 8 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities Revelations III CD US $14.52 Buy It Now 8 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE-LEGEND-PT3:1-black box original-2001 US $42.66 Buy It Now 8 days
Saviour Machine - Vol. 2-Legend [CD New] US $9.38 Buy It Now 8 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - 20th ANNIVERSARY/1990 DEMO (CD, Retroactive) Christian Goth US $8.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Saviour Machine Behold a Pale Horse + New World Order CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 9 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES / REVELATIONS II NEW CD US $18.18 Buy It Now 10 days
Wedding Party-Anthems CD Saviour Machine/Virgin Black Goth Metal Brand NewSealed US $22.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Saviour Machine - Legend III:I (SEALED NEW 2001) 3.1 US $14.84 Buy It Now 11 days
Saviour Machine: II CD 1996 2 Massacre Records MCM Germany MASS CD 093 Original US $19.95 Buy It Now 11 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 1 (1990-93) (CD) Gothic Christian Metal US $7.99 Buy It Now 12 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE 1990 DEMO PICTURE DISC VINYL Record! Gothic Christian Metal! US $22.99 Buy It Now 14 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE LEGEND Pt II 2 CHRISTian Gothic Metal Deliverance Awakening Amos US $17.77 Buy It Now 15 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LEGEND PT 2 - MASSCD156 US $16.55 Buy It Now 16 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE LEGEND III:I CHRISTian Gothic Metal Deliverance Awakening G.Mann US $17.77 Buy It Now 16 days
Saviour Machine-Live In Deutschland CD FREE SHIPPING Goth/Black Metal US $24.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Legend II by Saviour Machine (CD, May-1998, Phantom) US $6.42 Buy It Now 16 days
Saviour Machine Live in Deutschland 2002 CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Saviour Machine - 20th Anniversary Edition/1990 Demo (Music CD) US $26.94 Buy It Now 18 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations Vol. 4 (2001-2005) (Music CD) US $26.94 Buy It Now 18 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations I (1990-1993) (Music CD) US $26.94 Buy It Now 18 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations II (1994-1997) (Music CD) US $26.94 Buy It Now 18 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations III (1997-2001) (Music CD) US $26.94 Buy It Now 18 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - Saviour machine CD 1996 US $18.50 Buy It Now 18 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations I (1990-1993) NEW CD Digi US $19.05 Buy It Now 18 days
Saviour Machine II (CD: 1996 Massacre Records re-release with blue cover art) US $15.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations Iii (1997-2001) NEW CD Digi US $19.05 Buy It Now 18 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations Iv (2001-2005) NEW CD Digi US $19.05 Buy It Now 18 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations Ii (1994-1997) NEW CD Digi US $19.05 Buy It Now 18 days
Saviour Machine - S / T 2 (Music Cd) US $20.76 Buy It Now 19 days
Saviour Machine - Legend Pt 2 (Music CD) US $21.02 Buy It Now 19 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE legend part III:I CD PROMO in cardsleeve 2001 MASSACRE US $14.00 Buy It Now 20 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE original CD "Saviour machine" 1996 on Massacre US $19.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Saviour Machine 1990 Demo Picture Disc Vinyl LP Record! Goth Metal! NEW! not cd! US $26.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 1 (1990-93) [CD New] US $13.98 Buy It Now 21 days
DELIVERANCE-LEARN CD Tourniquet/Eternal Decision/Awakening/Saviour Machine/Bowie US $21.77 Buy It Now 21 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE-S/T CD CHRISTian Gothic Metal Deliverance Virgin Black Awakening US $37.77 Buy It Now 21 days
Saviour Machine Ii - Machine Saviour New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $23.67 Buy It Now 22 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SAVIOUR MACHINE - NEW CD US $14.00 Buy It Now 22 days
KAT'EIKONA Greek CHRISTian Goth+ Saviour Machine Virgin Black Awakening Amos DAS US $25.77 Buy It Now 22 days
Saviour Machine: Independent 1990 Demo (CD: original issue; Malineum Productions US $49.99 Buy It Now 22 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE Live in Deutchland Original CHRISTian Gothic Metal DAS Awakening US $27.77 Buy It Now 22 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities Revelations I CD US $14.52 Buy It Now 23 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES / REVELATIONS IV: 2001 - RARITIES / NEW CD US $25.44 Buy It Now 23 days
MCM Music-Music For The Next Generation Saviour Machine/Rackets US $12.95 Buy It Now 23 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LIVE IN DEUTSCHLAND 2002 - NEW CD US $22.70 Buy It Now 24 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LEGEND I - NEW CD US $13.65 Buy It Now 24 days
CHRISTian Gothic GreekBand KAT'EIKONA ala Saviour Machine Virgin Black Awakening US $24.77 Buy It Now 24 days
Live in Deutschland - Saviour Machine IMPORT US $18.00 Buy It Now 24 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LEGEND PART II~Goth Prog Rock CD 98 US $9.99 Buy It Now 25 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS, VOL. 4: 2001-2005 - NEW CD US $13.58 Buy It Now 25 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 4 (2001-05) CD US $20.85 Buy It Now 26 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE Massacre's SHAPE CD "BRAND NEW & UNPLAYED" Shop stock item US $49.99 Buy It Now 26 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - 20th Anniversary/1990 Demo Digipack US $15.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations Ii (1994-1997) NEW CD Digi US $21.62 Buy It Now 27 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE Ring Brand new shop stock item US $19.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Saviour Machine - Legend Part 2 (1998) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 27 days
Rarities/revelations 3 (1997-01) - Saviour Machine New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Fr US $19.49 Buy It Now 27 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SELF TITLED (CD) 1993 INTENSE IST PRESSING CHRISTIAN GOTH US $9.99 Buy It Now 28 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - 20TH ANNIVERSARY/1990 DEMO Digipack US $15.99 Buy It Now 28 days
20th Anniversary Edition/1990 Demo - Saviour Machine New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE US $31.46 Buy It Now 28 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SAVIOUR MACHINE II - NEW CD US $15.28 Buy It Now 28 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - Picture Shaped Disc - Christian Music CCM - Alt Rock Goth CD US $28.99 Buy It Now 29 days
Rarities/revelations 1 (1990-93) - Saviour Machine New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Fr US $19.49 Buy It Now 29 days
Rarities/revelations 2 (1994-97) - Saviour Machine New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Fr US $19.49 Buy It Now 29 days
Rarities/revelations 4 (2001-05) - Saviour Machine New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Fr US $24.60 Buy It Now 29 days
Saviour Machine : Legend Part 2 CD US $4.34 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy SAVIOUR MACHINE music online Buy SAVIOUR MACHINE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SAVIOUR MACHINE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SAVIOUR MACHINE Saviour Machine ratings distribution

SAVIOUR MACHINE Saviour Machine reviews

Review by Greger
2 stars SAVIOUR MACHINE is a new experience to me. They are playing a kind of progressive Heavy Metal with influences from ambient, gothic music and opera. It is very well performed and they are all good musicians. For those of you who are familiar with the Swedish Goth band DARK SIDE COWBOYS, this am how I think they would have sounded if they were playing Progressive Heavy Metal.

The main problem with this release is that even though I have listened to it a couple of times, there is no track that grabs my interest. The songs are pretty much all the same, and I can't say that I remember any tracks afterwards.

I'm sure that SAVIOUR MACHINE can be much appreciated if you're into this kind of music, but they aren't my cup of tea.

Send comments to Greger (BETA) | Report this review (#29861) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 15, 2004

Review by apps79
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Neo Prog Team
4 stars A very fine disc by a band that is a surely a pioneer in prog metal.The style combines elements from heavy metal ala QUEENSRYCHE,some operatic vocals in a delicate way,a gothic if not dark atmosphere and lyrics coming straight out from the religion of Christianity.Eric Clayton is one of the best singers/performers of all time,an artist with the meaning of the world.A fully 4 star for this album not only for its great music but also for a music style very hard to meet or even copy...PROG RULES!

Send comments to apps79 (BETA) | Report this review (#154157) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Review by UMUR
5 stars This is the debut album from Saviour Machine. I remember reading about this album in some metal magazines I read at the time this was released. It was highly praised which is something that seldom happens to Christian bands in metal magazines. As an Atheist myself I have a hard time with Christian bands praising God or even preaching Christianity in their lyrics but Saviour Machine is different. This is important to note, as I know just mentioning the word Christian will drive away many listeners. Saviour Machine´s lyrics have a christian angle but they are dark and emotional journeys into tortured souls. It´s really depressive but that´s the way I like it.

Saviour Machine is a very original progressive rock band with slight metal tendencies. Their music is dark and the most obvious influences are The Sisters of Mercy, The Mission and Fields of the Nephilim. In addition to these goth rock bands Saviour Machine also has a progressive metal edge. Eric Clayton´s baritone operatic David Bowie Croon is the driving force in the band. His vocals are very emotional and his voice very distinct. The music is very majestic and symphonic and it´s not because of the use of keyboards because keyboards are not dominant on this album, it´s mostly due to Eric Clayton´s long notes and his brother guitarist Jeff Clayton´s beautiful playing. Jeff Clayton´s playing borders neo progressive at times.

The songs are very well written. They are not very complex in structure but they are exciting enough to not fall under the commercial vers chorus banner. The songs have the same mood throughout the album, but they are diverse enough to not be trivial. Songs like Force Of The Entity and The Mask are very melodic and powerful rock/ metal songs while there are also majestic semi-ballad songs like Son Of The Rain and A World Alone. Opening song Carnival of Souls and the majestic almost epic song Killer needs to be mentioned too as they are great examples of Saviour Machine´s brilliance. There is only one song here I find pretty average and that is The Widow And The Bride. It´s not a bad song at all just very average compared to the rest of the material.

The musicians are good without being outstanding really. Eric Clayton should be mentioned though as he is an outstanding and very personal vocalist. His style is very commanding and emotional. His appearence is pretty original too. Always dressed in a black cloak ( His clothes looks like the clothes worn by Pin-Head in Hellraiser if anyone can make that connection), white chalked in the face and with a big piercing through his forehead he is sure to bring attention to himself. I´ve never seen Saviour Machine live but the reviews I have read through the years suggest that Eric Clayton´s performance was equaly as commanding as it is on record.

The production is not the most professional I have heard, but it suits the music really well anyway.

I am debating myself here if this album deserves the full 5 stars or only a big 4 star rating, but I think I´m gonna have to chose the latter. Eric Clayton´s voice decides things for me. Saviour Machine´s biggest asset ends up being their biggest weakness too. Eric Clayton´s voice beautiful as it is, is too one dimensional in the end. 67:55 minutes with his operatic vocal style is a bit much if you ask me. At least you´ll have to be in the right mood to endure it. Besides this minor flaw this album is brilliant and highly recommendable. This one is not to be missed by people into darker more goth orientated prog rock/ Metal. 4 BIG stars is my final conclusion.

NOTE: After having listened to Saviour Machine´debut album a lot over the last couple of months since I wrote this review I have now come to the conclusion that this is a masterpiece and deserves all 5 stars. I have therefore upgraded this album from 4 stars to 5 stars. I´ve come to realize that Saviour Machine is one of my favorite bands even though my worldview is very different from theirs, but I just can´t stop listening to their beautiful and dark music and that´s a good indication that this is really something special.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#165470) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 01, 2008

4 stars 4.5 stars.This is an absolutely stunning debut from these gothic Christians from California. Very dark and atmospheric with a singer who has a great baritone voice. You may remember him(Eric Clayton) guesting on Ayreon's "Human Equation" record. His brother Jeff plays lead guitar in the band. They list BLACK SABBATH and PINK FLOYD among many others as influences. I should note that although they are Christians, the lyrics are mostly taken from the book of Revelations which suits the music perfectly, being a very apocolyptic book. Also of note, this particular album was banned from Christian book stores in the U.S.A. weeks after it's release for the lyrics in the song "Legion". The lines "The dragon slides between her legs" and later "Between her legs they crawl in torment" were specifically the targets, although there were other issues apparently (big surprise). That's typical in my opinion of religious people who are always on the lookout to point the finger and judge, but that's another subject.

"Carnival Of Souls" is my favourite off the album. What an opening track ! It features a hard driving rhythm and choir-like backing vocals. Great sound. It settles (love this part) as vocals arrive a minute in. It moves me when his vocals become more passionate 2 minutes in. This contrast continues. The guitar sounds echo 5 minutes in. Nice. "Force Of The Entity" opens with some in your face guitars before vocals come in. A galloping rhythm follows as these themes are repeated. Backing vocals are cool.

"Legion" is mid paced with grinding guitars throughout. The tempo picks up 1 1/2 minutes in. Some guest piano in this one is a nice touch. "Ludicrous Smiles" is an energetic and powerful song. The guitar fills the soundscape with metal as drums pound away after 2 1/2 minutes. Great tune. "The Wicked Window" opens with grinding guitar and gothic vocals. There is so much tension in this section that you would think something is going to blow. It's not until 3 1/2 minutes in that the tension is released, as it calms down with lots of atmosphere. The final minute is complete chaos. "Son Of The Rain" is a top three track for me. An explosive intro settles down quickly as vocals and piano come in. There is so much emotion in the vocals on this one. "Killer" sounds so good to start. This is my other top three song. It actually reminds me of FATES WARNING when it calms down at first. Then we get this middle Eastern flavoured guitar. Nice. This is the longest track at 10 minutes. Great vocals 5 1/2 minutes in. The last 2 minutes are very epic sounding, like from a movie. "The Widow And the Bride" is full speed ahead metal. It settles 2 1/2 minutes in but does kick back in a minute later. I agree with UMUR that this is the weakest song on here.

"Christians And Lunatics" has a nice heavy soundscape with deep vocals and thunderous drums after 3 minutes. "The Mask" is brighter sounding. Vocals before a minute. Piano before 4 minutes. This is one of the better songs. "A World Alone" opens with some gentle atmospheric guitar as reserved vocals come in. This is almost ballad-like. Very meaningful lyrics with some orchestration. I like it a lot. "Jesus Christ" opens like the last song with beautiful sounding guitar melodies. Soft vocals come in. The song and vocals become passionate and triumphant. This contrast continues. It ends with the words "Set us free".

This record just draws me in, I really like their dark atmospheric sound.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#182824) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, September 18, 2008

Review by Warthur
4 stars Saviour Machine's debut album is an intriguing blend of gothic rock in the tradition of Sisters of Mercy and Fields of the Nephilim - most apparent in Eric Clayton's amazing vocals - with gothic metal and some prog rock influences. (In particular, it reminds me a lot at points of some of the gothier moments of neo-prog, and some passages seem to prefigure the work of bands like Arena.)

Sprinkle a few classic rock moments on the top and add a healthy dose of apocalyptic Christian mysticism and you have an interesting blend to say the least. Don't be put off by the fact that Saviour Machine are a Christian band who originally put this album out on a Christian music label; the band don't indulge in the crass and alienating preaching of other Christian groups, dividing their attentions between contemplations of their faith and terrifying prophecies of the end times.

In fact, the concluding song Jesus Christ includes lyrics like "You are the reason for the wars that plague the land" and "You are the shattered dream that frightens us to burn", suggesting that the group have a far from uncritical attitude to religion, and in particular seem to question whether some of the manifestations of Christianity are a reflection of God's will or an example of precisely the sort of thing Jesus preached against. It's this thoughtful approach to their religion which makes Saviour Machine's lyrical approach so interesting - whilst I don't personally share their worldview, it is at least a stance which is rooted in questioning and contemplation rather than dogmatism and intolerance.

Between this, the startling imagery in reason, and the band's mysterious and spooky stage presence, it's no wonder that the more socially conservative side of the Christian music scene turned against them - in fact, the album wasn't originally released in America precisely because of this backlash. If you are in the market for a safe, wholesome Christian band who sing songs reaffirming and promoting culturally conservative values, then you're in absolutely the wrong place here - but if the idea of progressive gothic metal with theologically literate and intelligent lyrical themes floats your boat, the album's perfect for you, and if like me you don't care one way or another what the band's religious viewpoint is provided that the music is good then you're in luck too.

Send comments to Warthur (BETA) | Report this review (#750833) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, May 08, 2012

5 stars ***** SAVIOUR MACHINE: A Band that deserves respect and recognition             throughout the masses     Ok. Well I don't often review albums,  but I feel in this case I must because Saviour Machine is freakin' incredible!!! Now before I get into the greatness that is Saviour 1, I must tell and ... (read more)

Report this review (#809873) | Posted by progbethyname | Friday, August 24, 2012 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Hmmm, Saviour Machine... I first came in touch with Eric Clayton through AYREON's "The Human Equation". Then I followed the link, bought this album, and the rest is history. I remember being blown away by "Carnival of Souls". It remains my favorite Saviour Machine song, one I find myself sin ... (read more)

Report this review (#89000) | Posted by Tailscent | Tuesday, September 05, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars What canI say.... a masterpiece in operatic dark metal ....a shining star in the caleidoscopic world of heavy metal.Original, emotional, sang with a great voice( a master for me as a singer). BUY IT!!! ... (read more)

Report this review (#62281) | Posted by | Thursday, December 29, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars what can i say about this album? PERFECT, GREAT, BRAVO.... Here on there debut album saviour machine does a great mix of progressive,gothic , opera. So it's a great response to keep it working, Eric has in his voice make the difference in favor of saviour machine, Nathan makes everyone th ... (read more)

Report this review (#29863) | Posted by | Wednesday, April 20, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This here album was the first metal cd I ever heard. First I was repulsed by the strange voice of Eric Clayton but over the years his voice has grown to me and nowadays it's my favorite vocalist around, he sings with a deep dark emotion. Some songs on this album (esp. the last two) give me goo ... (read more)

Report this review (#29862) | Posted by | Wednesday, May 19, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SAVIOUR MACHINE "Saviour Machine"