LEGEND PART I

2. A Prophecy (1:45)
3. I Am (0:59)
4. Legend I:I (1:01)
5. The Lamb (2:28)
6. The Eyes of the Storm (6:04)
7. The Birth Pangs (6:17)
8. The Woman (5:53)
9. The Night (5:08)
10. The Sword of Islam (6:23)
11. Gog: Kings of the North (8:02)
12. The Invasion of Israel (5:06)
13. World War III - The Final Conflict I (1:48)
14. Ten - The Empire (5:10)
15. Legend I:II (2:42)

- Charles Cooper / bass
- Jayson Heart / drums
- Nathan Van Hala / keyboards and piano

Phantom B00005O43U

and to LiquidEternity for the last updates

SAVIOUR MACHINE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SAVIOUR MACHINE Legend Part I Music

Saviour Machine ISaviour Machine I
Massacre 1996
Rarities / Revelations IV: 2001-2005Rarities / Revelations IV: 2001-2005
Retroactive UK 2012
Rarities/Revelations III (1997-2001)Rarities/Revelations III (1997-2001)
Retroactive 2012
Rarities/Revelations II (1994-1997)Rarities/Revelations II (1994-1997)
Retroactive 2012
Rarities/Revelations I (1990-1993)Rarities/Revelations I (1990-1993)
Saviour Machine 2Saviour Machine 2
Massacre Records 2011
Live in Deutschland - Saviour Machine IMPORT US $18.00 Buy It Now 9h 19m
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SAVIOUR MACHINE 2 - MASSCD093 US $17.02 Buy It Now 22h 43m
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LEGEND PART II~Goth Prog Rock CD 98 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 4 (2001-05) CD US $20.85 Buy It Now 1 day
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS, VOL. 4: 2001-2005 - NEW CD US $16.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Therion ?- Vovin LP Black Vinyl New Unplayed Metal, Saviour Machine, Samael US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BRAINDANCE "Shadows" Cassette OOP PRoG MeTaL (Saviour Machine, Type O Negative) US $5.99 [0 bids]
SAVIOUR MACHINE - 20th Anniversary/1990 Demo Digipack US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - Picture Shaped Disc - Christian Music CCM - Alt Rock Goth CD US $28.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Saviour Machine - Legend Part 2 (1998) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 2 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SELF TITLED (CD) 1993 INTENSE IST PRESSING CHRISTIAN GOTH US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SAVIOUR MACHINE II - NEW CD US $32.73 Buy It Now 4 days
Saviour Machine : Legend Part 2 CD US $4.34 Buy It Now 5 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE mcm CD Progressive METAL Symphonic VIRGIN BLACK Wedding Party US $6.00 [0 bids]
Saviour Machine II CD (1994, Intense Records) RARE / OOP US $32.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Saviour Machine Legend Part I CD (1997, MCM Music) MINT US $12.00 Buy It Now 6 days
@ CD Saviour Machine - Legend Part II SS NEW / MASSACRE RECORDS 1998 US $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 4 (2001-05) [CD New] US $19.37 Buy It Now 9 days
DELIVERANCE AS ABOVE-SO BELOW CD Paradoxx Mortal Awakening Saviour Machine Bowie US $15.77 Buy It Now 9 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 1 (1990-93) (CD) Gothic Christian Metal US $7.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 2 (1994-1997) (CD) Gothic Christian Metal US $7.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 3 (1997-2001) (CD) Gothic Christian Metal US $7.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 4 (2001-2005) (CD) Gothic Christian Metal US $7.99 Buy It Now 10 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE 1990 DEMO PICTURE DISC VINYL Record! Gothic Christian Metal! US $22.99 Buy It Now 10 days
ERIC CLAYTON/SAVIOUR MACHINE - THE COLLECTIVE JOURNALS (Book) Christian Metal US $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SAVIOUR MACHINE - NEW CD US $14.39 Buy It Now 10 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - Saviour machine CD 1996 US $18.50 Buy It Now 10 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES / REVELATIONS III NEW CD US $18.31 Buy It Now 11 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS IV (2001-2005) - RAR8004 US $19.65 Buy It Now 11 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS I (1990-1993) - RAR8001 US $21.05 Buy It Now 11 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS II (1994-1997) - RAR8002 US $21.05 Buy It Now 11 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS III (1997-2001) - RAR8003 US $21.05 Buy It Now 11 days
Saviour Machine-Saviour Machine CASSETTE FREE SHIPPING (Brand New-Sealed) US $3.49 Buy It Now 12 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 3 (1997-01) [CD New] US $11.18 Buy It Now 12 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 2 (1994-97) [CD New] US $12.80 Buy It Now 12 days
Saviour Machine - 20th Anniversary Edition/1990 Demo [CD New] US $27.83 Buy It Now 12 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION/1990 DEMO (UK) NEW CD US $34.12 Buy It Now 12 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LEGEND II - NEW CD US $8.29 Buy It Now 12 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS, VOL. 3: 1997-2001 - NEW CD US $11.51 Buy It Now 13 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS, VOL. 1: 1990-1993 - NEW CD US $10.14 Buy It Now 13 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS II (1994-1997) (845121048667) - NEW CD US $9.82 Buy It Now 13 days
Saviour Machine - 20th Anniversary Edition/1990 Demo CD US $27.84 Buy It Now 13 days
Saviour Machine - Vol. 2-Legend CD US $17.59 Buy It Now 13 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities Revelations II CD US $14.52 Buy It Now 13 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities Revelations III CD US $14.52 Buy It Now 13 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - 20TH ANNIVERSARY/1990 DEMO Digipack US $15.49 Buy It Now 14 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE-LEGEND-PT3:1-black box original-2001 US $38.39 Buy It Now 14 days
Saviour Machine - Vol. 2-Legend [CD New] US $11.27 Buy It Now 14 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - 20th ANNIVERSARY/1990 DEMO (CD, Retroactive) Christian Goth US $8.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Saviour Machine Behold a Pale Horse + New World Order CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Rarities/revelations 3 (1997-01) - Saviour Machine New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $19.49 Buy It Now 15 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES / REVELATIONS II NEW CD US $18.31 Buy It Now 15 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE original CD "Saviour machine" 1996 on Massacre US $19.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Wedding Party-Anthems CD Saviour Machine/Virgin Black Goth Metal Brand NewSealed US $22.95 Buy It Now 16 days
Saviour Machine - Legend III:I (SEALED NEW 2001) 3.1 US $15.19 Buy It Now 17 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE Massacre's SHAPE CD "BRAND NEW & UNPLAYED" Shop stock item US $49.99 Buy It Now 19 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE LEGEND Pt II 2 CHRISTian Gothic Metal Deliverance Awakening Amos US $17.77 Buy It Now 21 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE-S/T Cas CHRISTian Gothic Metal Deliverance VirginBlack Awakening US $8.77 Buy It Now 21 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LEGEND PT 2 - MASSCD156 US $16.18 Buy It Now 21 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE LEGEND III:I CHRISTian Gothic Metal Deliverance Awakening G.Mann US $17.77 Buy It Now 22 days
Saviour Machine-Live In Deutschland CD FREE SHIPPING Goth/Black Metal US $24.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Legend II by Saviour Machine (CD, May-1998, Phantom) US $8.35 Buy It Now 22 days
Saviour Machine Live in Deutschland 2002 CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Rarities/revelations 4 (2001-05) - Saviour Machine New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $24.60 Buy It Now 22 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations I (1990-1993) NEW CD Digi US $19.50 Buy It Now 24 days
Saviour Machine II (CD: 1996 Massacre Records re-release with blue cover art) US $15.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations Iii (1997-2001) NEW CD Digi US $19.50 Buy It Now 24 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations Iv (2001-2005) NEW CD Digi US $19.50 Buy It Now 24 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations Ii (1994-1997) NEW CD Digi US $19.50 Buy It Now 24 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES / REVELATIONS I NEW CD US $18.31 Buy It Now 26 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE legend part III:I CD PROMO in cardsleeve 2001 MASSACRE US $14.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Rarities/revelations 1 (1990-93) - Saviour Machine New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $19.49 Buy It Now 27 days
Rarities/revelations 2 (1994-97) - Saviour Machine New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $19.49 Buy It Now 27 days
Saviour Machine 1990 Demo Picture Disc Vinyl LP Record! Goth Metal! NEW! not cd! US $26.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 1 (1990-93) [CD New] US $13.12 Buy It Now 27 days
DELIVERANCE-LEARN CD Tourniquet/Eternal Decision/Awakening/Saviour Machine/Bowie US $21.77 Buy It Now 27 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE-S/T CD CHRISTian Gothic Metal Deliverance Virgin Black Awakening US $37.77 Buy It Now 27 days
KAT'EIKONA Greek CHRISTian Goth+ Saviour Machine Virgin Black Awakening Amos DAS US $25.77 Buy It Now 28 days
Saviour Machine: Independent 1990 Demo (CD: original issue; Malineum Productions US $49.99 Buy It Now 28 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE Live in Deutchland Original CHRISTian Gothic Metal DAS Awakening US $27.77 Buy It Now 28 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities Revelations I CD US $14.52 Buy It Now 28 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES / REVELATIONS IV: 2001 - RARITIES / NEW CD US $25.63 Buy It Now 29 days
MCM Music-Music For The Next Generation Saviour Machine/Rackets US $12.95 Buy It Now 29 days
20th Anniversary Edition/1990 Demo - Saviour Machine New & Sealed CD Free Shippi US $31.46 Buy It Now 29 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LIVE IN DEUTSCHLAND 2002 - NEW CD US $23.35 Buy It Now 29 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LEGEND I - NEW CD US $14.04 Buy It Now 29 days
CHRISTian Gothic GreekBand KAT'EIKONA ala Saviour Machine Virgin Black Awakening US $24.77 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy SAVIOUR MACHINE music online Buy SAVIOUR MACHINE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SAVIOUR MACHINE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SAVIOUR MACHINE Legend Part I ratings distribution

SAVIOUR MACHINE Legend Part I reviews

Review by Greger
3 stars This third CD from progressive metal band SAVIOUR MACHINE is a big step from their previous album "Saviour Machine II" from 1994. The music is like a soundtrack to a rock opera about the bible, and the songs are much better on this one.

Another great thing about this release is the CD case. It's all black with the band name, the title of the album and the songs printed in red and silver direct on the plastic. Inside it there's a 16-page booklet complete with all of the lyrics. It's great to have the lyrics available on a concept album like this. It makes it much easier to understand the story of the album.

The singer Eric Clayton is the main man behind the most things on this CD. His vocals are sometimes reminiscent to David BOWIE. The keyboard player Nathan Van Hala is also in the forefront of it all, always present with his piano and keyboards. Very much of what he's playing is done on the piano. A good decision in my opinion.

This is definitely the album to start with if you want to get into SAVIOUR MACHINE. If you liked the previous work of SAVIOUR MACHINE I'm sure that you can't resist this one.

Send comments to Greger (BETA) | Report this review (#29866) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 15, 2004

Review by UMUR
4 stars BEHOLD APOCALYPSE

Legend Part I is the third studio album from american dark rock/ metal band Saviour Machine. After releasing two critically acclaimed albums in Saviour Machine one and two and the excellent live album Live in Deutchland from 1995, Eric Clayton and co. started working on the very ambitious Legend concept which by now spans over three albums ( and as I understand a fourth one has been in the making for a long time, but has been delayed due to Eric Clayton´s bad health) of which this one is the first. The concept story is the tale from The Book of Revelation ( The Apocalypse of John), and without being the big expert when it comes to the new Testament, of which this is the most controversial book for sure, this is a very dark story about the end of the world.

The music on this album really suits the apocalyptic story well. It´s dark, sombre and at times angry. If you know the style of music Saviour Machine play the music on Legend Part I will not be a surprise as their distinct sound is unmistakable. Eric Clayton´s baritone operatic David Bowie croon is still the center of the music while piano/ keyboards, drums, bass and guitar creates the musical background. This is not technical music and it is not music where you´ll be dazzled by soloing or other exciting instrumental parts. These songs are compositions which are meant to move you emotionally and make you think. There are many quit piano driven songs where Eric Clayton sings beautiful melody lines but there are also some heavy symphonic songs like The Birth Pangs ( my favorite), Gog: The Kings Of The North and The Invasion Of Israel. What all songs have in common is the dark tense emotions and apocalyptic feel.

This is not an album that is very easily accessible and many will probably never get through the 75:51 minutes the album last. Some because they will not enjoy the depressive/ apocalyptic mood and some because the music can seem repetitive. I think the repetitive nature of the songs helps build the dense atmosphere, but for many years I was not able to enjoy Saviour Machine´s music because of this, so I understand the critics.

The musicianship is good and especially Eric Clayton needs to be mentioned for his emotional performance. Eric Clayton is just one of the most exceptional singers in the world and his paatos moves me every time. Some might find his style pathetic but personally I love it. He gives everything and then some.

The production is a bit weaker than on the previous albums which is a real shame and it does drag my rating down a bit. It´s not a bad production just not as good as it could have been.

The cover artwork doesn´t look too exiting here but holding the original black jewel case in my hands the letters are printed directly on the case and it makes this artwork a bit more original. The black case of course suits the dark music well.

Being a big concept story there are parts on this album that almost cross into musical/ story telling territory and even though I really enjoy those parts they are not as exciting to me as the REAL songs. Saviour Machine is without a doubt one of the most original and dark bands in the world and I simply love their music. This album isn´t their best in my opinion though as there are too many subtle songs and not enough heavy songs for my taste. It´s still a great album that deserves 4 stars, but mind you that you shouldn´t start here if you´re new to Saviour Machine. Start with the debut album as it is the most easily accessible album they have made. It´s like they have become more and more inaccessible with each album they release. To some this will be a treat and to others it will be a turn- off. Judge yourself.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#178863) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, August 05, 2008

5 stars A LEGEND IS BORN!!!❕ I have to say that it is my sincerest pleasure to review this album. I will get right to the point and say that this album, LEGEND pt1 is nothing short of a masterpiece. It is the first of 3 parts that depicts the Anastasis of Christ and the rise of Satan with his apoc ... (read more)

Report this review (#815732) | Posted by progbethyname | Wednesday, September 05, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars A dark, dense shadow marches along without falter. It's massive wall of sound can be overwhelming at first, but to the right listener, it is beautiful. After you "get into" this style of music, you'll discover a masterpiece here. The mood is very grave, as the lyrics deal with the book of Revel ... (read more)

Report this review (#309885) | Posted by Earendil | Tuesday, November 09, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Legend Part I is the first of a trilogy of albums by Saviour Machine. This album is christian music, but it is unlike any christian music you have ever heard. There are no feel good "Jesus loves me this I know . . ." lyrics that are present in more contemporary christian bands. There are also ... (read more)

Report this review (#125322) | Posted by weaverinhisweb | Sunday, June 10, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Not much to say but i love SMs gothic opera/sympathy sounds ( or what ever you want to call it) i like bands like these because it brings out the darker side of me. my favorite song by SM is the sword of islam off of legend part 1. If you like the gothic opera/sympathy sounds check out Morphia ... (read more)

Report this review (#29868) | Posted by | Tuesday, April 12, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SAVIOUR MACHINE "Legend Part I"