LEGEND PART III:I

Saviour Machine

Saviour Machine Legend Part III:I album cover

Buy SAVIOUR MACHINE Music
Studio Album, released in 2001

1. Twelve Hundred Sixty Days (7:26)
2. Revelation 13 (6:08)
3. Legend III:I (1:15)
4. The Ancient Serpent (4:06)
5. Abomination of Desolation (4:39)
6. Image of the Beast (3:58)
7. Antichrist III: The King of Babylon (7:07)
8. The Final Holocaust (5:23)
9. Two Witnesses (3:41)
10. Three Angels (2:48)
11. Four Trumpets (3:33)
12. The Locusts (4:55)
13. The Sixth Judgment (2:59)
14. The Dead Sea (3:39)
15. Rivers of Blood (2:33)
16. The Plague and the Darkness (4:33)
17. The Fall of Babylon (5:10)
18. The End of the Age (4:22)

Search SAVIOUR MACHINE Legend Part III:I lyrics

Search SAVIOUR MACHINE Legend Part III:I tabs

- Eric Clayton / vocals
- Jeff Clayton / guitars
- Charles Cooper / bass
- Jayson Heart / drums
- Nathan Van Hala / keyboards and piano

Phantom #B00005O43U

and to LiquidEternity for the last updates

SAVIOUR MACHINE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SAVIOUR MACHINE Legend Part III:I Music

Rarities/Revelations III (1997-2001)Rarities/Revelations III (1997-2001)
Saviour MachineSaviour Machine
Intense Records
Audio CD$0.31 (used)
Rarities/Revelations I (1990-1993)Rarities/Revelations I (1990-1993)
Retroactive 2012
Rarities/Revelations II (1994-1997)Rarities/Revelations II (1994-1997)
Legend: Part 1Legend: Part 1
Retroactive UK 2012
Legend Part III:ILegend Part III:I
Massacre Records 2011
Saviour Machine - Rarities Revelations I CD US $14.52 Buy It Now 9h 23m
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES / REVELATIONS IV: 2001 - RARITIES / NEW CD US $24.32 Buy It Now 18h 38m
MCM Music-Music For The Next Generation Saviour Machine/Rackets US $12.95 Buy It Now 19h 33m
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SELF TITLED (CD) 1993 INTENSE IST PRESSING CHRISTIAN GOTH US $1.99 [0 bids]
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LIVE IN DEUTSCHLAND 2002 - NEW CD US $22.30 Buy It Now 1 day
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LEGEND I - NEW CD US $13.41 Buy It Now 1 day
CHRISTian Gothic GreekBand KAT'EIKONA ala Saviour Machine Virgin Black Awakening US $24.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Live in Deutschland - Saviour Machine IMPORT US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LEGEND PART II~Goth Prog Rock CD 98 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 4 (2001-05) CD US $20.85 Buy It Now 3 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE Massacre's SHAPE CD "BRAND NEW & UNPLAYED" Shop stock item US $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - 20th Anniversary/1990 Demo Digipack US $13.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations Ii (1994-1997) NEW CD Digi US $21.62 Buy It Now 4 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE Ring Brand new shop stock item US $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SELF TITLED (CD) 1993 INTENSE IST PRESSING CHRISTIAN GOTH US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - 20TH ANNIVERSARY/1990 DEMO Digipack US $15.99 Buy It Now 5 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SAVIOUR MACHINE II - NEW CD US $13.81 Buy It Now 5 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - Picture Shaped Disc - Christian Music CCM - Alt Rock Goth CD US $28.99 Buy It Now 6 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SAVIOUR MACHINE CD 1993 · INTENSE RECORDS FLD9427 · US PRESS US $1.00 [1 bids]
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SAVIOUR MACHINE DEMO CD 1990 · MALINEUM PRODUCTIONS · FIRST CD US $8.50 [2 bids]
Original Print Saviour Machine II (ships DHL Worldwide, quotes available) US $10.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Saviour Machine Legend Part I CD (1997, MCM Music) MINT US $5.00 Buy It Now 6 days
BRAINDANCE "Shadows" Cassette OOP PRoG MeTaL (Saviour Machine, Type O Negative) US $5.99 [0 bids]
Saviour Machine : Legend Part 2 CD US $4.34 Buy It Now 7 days
@ CD Saviour Machine - Legend Part II SS NEW / MASSACRE RECORDS 1998 US $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS, VOL. 4: 2001-2005 - NEW CD US $12.38 Buy It Now 10 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 4 (2001-05) [CD New] US $15.36 Buy It Now 10 days
DELIVERANCE AS ABOVE-SO BELOW CD Paradoxx Mortal Awakening Saviour Machine Bowie US $15.77 Buy It Now 11 days
Saviour Machine - Vol. 2-Saviour Machine [CD New] US $16.82 Buy It Now 11 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SAVIOUR MACHINE 2 NEW CD US $23.23 Buy It Now 11 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 2 (1994-1997) (CD) Gothic Christian Metal US $7.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 3 (1997-2001) (CD) Gothic Christian Metal US $7.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 4 (2001-2005) (CD) Gothic Christian Metal US $7.99 Buy It Now 11 days
ERIC CLAYTON/SAVIOUR MACHINE - THE COLLECTIVE JOURNALS (Book) Christian Metal US $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES / REVELATIONS III NEW CD US $17.37 Buy It Now 12 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS IV (2001-2005) - RAR8004 US $19.93 Buy It Now 13 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS I (1990-1993) - RAR8001 US $20.23 Buy It Now 13 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS II (1994-1997) - RAR8002 US $20.23 Buy It Now 13 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS III (1997-2001) - RAR8003 US $20.23 Buy It Now 13 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 3 (1997-01) [CD New] US $11.37 Buy It Now 13 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 2 (1994-97) [CD New] US $12.33 Buy It Now 13 days
Saviour Machine - 20th Anniversary Edition/1990 Demo [CD New] US $27.83 Buy It Now 13 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION/1990 DEMO (UK) NEW CD US $32.38 Buy It Now 13 days
Eva O-Damnation:Ride The Madness CD Goth Metal Eric Clayton/Saviour Machine(NEW) US $18.95 Buy It Now 13 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LEGEND II - NEW CD US $5.35 Buy It Now 14 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS, VOL. 3: 1997-2001 - NEW CD US $8.39 Buy It Now 14 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS, VOL. 1: 1990-1993 - NEW CD US $9.86 Buy It Now 14 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES/REVELATIONS II (1994-1997) (845121048667) - NEW CD US $9.35 Buy It Now 14 days
Saviour Machine - 20th Anniversary Edition/1990 Demo CD US $27.84 Buy It Now 15 days
Saviour Machine - Vol. 2-Legend CD US $17.59 Buy It Now 15 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities Revelations II CD US $14.52 Buy It Now 15 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities Revelations III CD US $14.52 Buy It Now 15 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE-LEGEND-PT3:1-black box original-2001 US $38.39 Buy It Now 15 days
Saviour Machine - Vol. 2-Legend [CD New] US $8.33 Buy It Now 15 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - 20th ANNIVERSARY/1990 DEMO (CD, Retroactive) Christian Goth US $8.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Saviour Machine Behold a Pale Horse + New World Order CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 16 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES / REVELATIONS II NEW CD US $17.37 Buy It Now 17 days
Wedding Party-Anthems CD Saviour Machine/Virgin Black Goth Metal Brand NewSealed US $22.95 Buy It Now 17 days
Rarities/Revelations, Vol. 3: 1997-2001 by Saviour Machine (CD, May-2012,... US $9.13 Buy It Now 18 days
Saviour Machine - Legend III:I (SEALED NEW 2001) 3.1 US $14.60 Buy It Now 18 days
Saviour Machine: II CD 1996 2 Massacre Records MCM Germany MASS CD 093 Original US $19.95 Buy It Now 18 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 1 (1990-93) (CD) Gothic Christian Metal US $7.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Saviour Machine - Legend Part 2 (1998) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 20 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE 1990 DEMO PICTURE DISC VINYL Record! Gothic Christian Metal! US $22.99 Buy It Now 21 days
3 CDs OF:TIAMAT SENTENCED SAVIOUR MACHINE US $44.99 Buy It Now 22 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE LEGEND Pt II 2 CHRISTian Gothic Metal Deliverance Awakening Amos US $17.77 Buy It Now 22 days
Saviour Machine- II (CD,1994,MCM-BSC 307 2206-2) Orig Issue Christian Prog Metal US $29.99 Buy It Now 23 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - LEGEND PT 2 - MASSCD156 US $16.36 Buy It Now 23 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE LEGEND III:I CHRISTian Gothic Metal Deliverance Awakening G.Mann US $17.77 Buy It Now 23 days
VIRGIN BLACK-REQUIEM-MEZZO FORTE-CD-novembre-gothic-devil doll-saviour machine US $10.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Saviour Machine-Live In Deutschland CD Christian Goth/Black Metal Eric Clayton US $23.95 Buy It Now 23 days
Saviour Machine Live in Deutschland 2002 CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 23 days
20th Anniversary Edition/1990 Demo - Saviour Machine New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE US $31.46 Buy It Now 24 days
Saviour Machine-Legend Part II CD Christian Goth Metal Eric Clayton (New-Sealed) US $8.50 Buy It Now 24 days
Rarities/revelations 4 (2001-05) - Saviour Machine New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Fr US $24.60 Buy It Now 25 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SAVIOUR MACHINE: VOL. 2-LEGEND NEW CD US $20.65 Buy It Now 25 days
Saviour Machine - S / T 2 (Music Cd) US $20.42 Buy It Now 25 days
Saviour Machine - Legend Pt 2 (Music CD) US $20.68 Buy It Now 25 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations I (1990-1993) NEW CD Digi US $18.74 Buy It Now 25 days
Saviour Machine II (CD: 1996 Massacre Records re-release with blue cover art) US $15.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations Iii (1997-2001) NEW CD Digi US $18.74 Buy It Now 25 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations Iv (2001-2005) NEW CD Digi US $18.74 Buy It Now 25 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/revelations Ii (1994-1997) NEW CD Digi US $18.74 Buy It Now 26 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations I (1990-1993) (Music CD) US $26.51 Buy It Now 26 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations II (1994-1997) (Music CD) US $26.51 Buy It Now 26 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations III (1997-2001) (Music CD) US $26.51 Buy It Now 26 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations Vol. 4 (2001-2005) (Music CD) US $26.51 Buy It Now 26 days
Rarities/revelations 3 (1997-01) - Saviour Machine New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Fr US $19.49 Buy It Now 26 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE s/t 1994 JAPAN 1ST CD TECX-25744 OOP PROG GOTHIC MELODIC METAL US $19.99 Buy It Now 27 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE legend part III:I CD PROMO in cardsleeve 2001 MASSACRE US $14.00 Buy It Now 27 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - RARITIES / REVELATIONS I NEW CD US $17.37 Buy It Now 27 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE original CD "Saviour machine" 1996 on Massacre US $19.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Rarities/revelations 1 (1990-93) - Saviour Machine New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Fr US $19.49 Buy It Now 28 days
Rarities/revelations 2 (1994-97) - Saviour Machine New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Fr US $19.49 Buy It Now 28 days
Saviour Machine 1990 Demo Picture Disc Vinyl LP Record! Goth Metal! NEW! not cd! US $26.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Saviour Machine - Rarities/Revelations 1 (1990-93) [CD New] US $12.84 Buy It Now 28 days
DELIVERANCE-LEARN CD Tourniquet/Eternal Decision/Awakening/Saviour Machine/Bowie US $21.77 Buy It Now 28 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE-S/T CD CHRISTian Gothic Metal Deliverance Virgin Black Awakening US $37.77 Buy It Now 28 days
Saviour Machine Ii - Machine Saviour New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $23.67 Buy It Now 29 days
SAVIOUR MACHINE - SAVIOUR MACHINE - NEW CD US $13.74 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy SAVIOUR MACHINE music online Buy SAVIOUR MACHINE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SAVIOUR MACHINE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SAVIOUR MACHINE Legend Part III:I ratings distribution

SAVIOUR MACHINE Legend Part III:I reviews

Review by Marc Baum
3 stars Let me preface this by saying that Saviour Machine is NOT a metal band. If you start listening to the band with that false preconception, you will be disappointed. Saviour Machine is rock opera, put simply. They draw influences from gothic music, opera, classical music, hard rock, and all kinds of stuff. They are very theatrical and focused on creating epic music, not light-speed metal or any of the sort. If you can't appreciate well-crafted, diverse, and insightful music like this, you'd do best to just stay away from Saviour Machine.

Firstly, this is a bit more watered down than past Saviour Machine albums. It has a few good riffs and rhythms, but overall it lacks the impact that the first two albums (Saviour Machine I and II) and the other two Legend albums held. This has less of an Eastern atmosphere than Legend II did, and I would call this the "calm after the storm", the storm being the chaotic ingenuity of the previous installment. Legend III:I brings resolution to the chaos, and so it seems a little less impressive, in my opinion.

There are still the choir sections, orchestral arrangements, and everything that makes this part of the Legend series, but the songwriting appears to be more "tight" and centralized around repetitious themes. I would say this is my least favorite Saviour Machine album, but it's still a decent record. Tracks like "1260 Days", "The Plague And The Darkness", "The Ancient Serpent", and "The End Of The Age" are what save this CD from being a total bore. My advice is that you go for Legend II, Saviour Machine I, or Saviour Machin II if you're looking for their prime material, and I think its best to check them out in the order of their release.

And so to wrap up this review, Legend III:I isn't quite what I'd hoped, but it's not a failure by any means either. Anyone who finds Saviour Machine's music to be boring needs their brain examined. Sure, it's not noisy mayhem and it doesn't have excessive guitar wankery, but this band has done far more than most metal bands can - they have created music with emotion, passion, epic intensity, and innovation. They actually write out their music and compose it, unlike most bands that work out childish riffs and retarded lyrics. Give Saviour Machine a try, and if they're not your style, just move on. Cheers!

Album rating: 6.5/10 points = 66 % on MPV scale = 3/5 stars

point-system: 0 - 3 points = 1 star / 3.5 - 5.5 points = 2 stars / 6 - 7 points = 3 stars / 7.5 - 8.5 points = 4 stars / 9 - 10 points = 5 stars

Send comments to Marc Baum (BETA) | Report this review (#73492) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 29, 2006

4 stars This is the third album in the "Legend Trilogy" although it's really the first half of the final chapter, so we get one more album "Legend III:II" which should be out soon. Eric Clayton the band's singer and leader has said that SAVIOUR MACHINE will disband after that final part of the trilogy is finished (although they may play some farewell concerts). This particular album really recalls the sound and style of their first two albums which for me is a good thing. The first two "Legend" albums were apparently difficult listens with less guitar. I should also mention that the "Legend Trilogy" has been called "The Unofficial Soundtrack To The End Of The World". So this is not the most upbeat subject to build an album or trilogy around is it ? Although for the topic at hand SAVIOUR MACHINE play the perfect style with that gothic and melancholic sound. This is pretty heavy lyrically with the words all mostly coming from the book of "Revelations" the vision that John saw while in exile on the Isle of Patmos. It's so interesting to read that book because John is often just describing what he sees and it was obviously way before the technology we have today. He must have been horrified at times. Jesus in Matthew 24 said that if God didn't intervene no flesh would survive this time. The darkest and scariest time this earth will see, that's the subject matter here. Check out Zechariah 12-14, Daniel 9, Matthew 24 and Joel for more insight on this terrible time.

This album opens with "Twelve-Hundred-Sixty Days" . Daniel says that there will be this image called "The Abomination Of Desolation" set up in the temple, Jesus warns that when the Isrealites see that happen they should drop everything and run. That's where the 1,260 days comes in, that's how long they will hide in the wilderness for.The music features dark piano melodies before vocals and a full sound come in before a minute.The tempo and mood continue to change. "Revelation 13" is all about the rise to power of the Anti-Christ (The Beast) and the False Prophet. Vocals are spoken as he quotes scripture. The music here is more intense as we get riffs with the guitar playing over top. Eric cries "Who is able to make war with The Beast ?". "Legend III:I" is an instrumental of acoustic guitar, strings and choir. "The Ancient Serpent" is who gives The Beast his power.The vocals are solemn as a choir comes and goes. It kicks in with riffs around 2 minutes but acoustic guitar and reserved vocals continue. Incredible track. "Abomination Of Desolation" features a female choir early before it kicks in with passionate vocals. A powerful tune about Isreal being betrayed by The Beast who boasts "I am a God, I sit in the seat of gods in the midst of the seas" (nations). It's standing in the Holy Place. "Image Of The Beast" is something IRON MAIDEN fans know about (haha). This isn't funny though as The Beast demands to be worshipped and that everyone take his mark or you can't buy or sale. If caught without the mark you die. A nice heavy soundscape to this one. It stops briefly as these creepy vocals come in (guess who ?). This contrast continues.

"AntiChrist III:The King Of Babylon" is dark and atmospheric with these gothic vocals. We read lyrically who The Beast really is and what his motives are and who he serves. "The Final Holocaust" is really a prayer to God to save Isreal. Waves of synths until about 3 1/2 minutes in when a choir and spoken words come in. So cool. "Two Witnesses" is both gothic and dramatic. "Three Angels" is an instrumental of synths and piano as it builds. "Four Trumpets" features almost spoken vocals that repeat over and over "Tears abound, hear the sound from the throne".This is the cry of those martyed by The Beast crying out for their people from heaven. A nice heavy soundscape while these words are spoken. "The Locusts" is just plain scary to read about. It says that in those days men will seek death but death will flee from them. Riffs and grinding guitar in this one. Killer track. "The Sixth Judgement" is dramatic with spoken words that say "Release thee; bound at Euphrates", "Free Them", "Angels of judgement come forth". "The Dead Sea" is very ominous sounding with banging drums. It gets heavier before 2 minutes. So intense. "Rivers Of Blood" refers to the blood of the saints. Acoustic guitar melodies and synths. Beautiful sound here. It kicks in around 1 1/2 minutes with a powerful sound and vocals. "The Plague And The Darkness" is about God pouring his judgement upon The Beast and his kingdom. It kicks in quickly with riffs and vocals. Outstanding tune. "The Fall Of Babylon" opens with choirs before it kicks in with guitar. Choirs end it as well. "The End Of The Age" is the brightest and most emotional track. Synths, piano, drums and vocals lead the way until the female choir arrives before 2 minutes.

Can't wait for the final album ! Easily 4 stars.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#219952) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 05, 2009

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Legend Part III:I" is the 5th full-length studio album by American goth/ progressive rock/ metal act Saviour Machine. Itīs the 3rd album in the "Legend" series of albums, which lyrically evolves around the book of revelations. The album was released in September 2001 by Massacre Records. The band ( with some lineup changes compared to the lineup who recorded this album) went on a successful tour in support of the album, which spawned the "Live in Deutschland 2002" live album and DVD. A 4th and final album in the "Legend" series titled "Legend III:II" was initially scheduled for release in 2002 ( thatīs what the promo material for "Legend Part III:I" said) but the release date was postponed to July 2007. However in May 2007 lead vocalist/ main composer Eric Clayton released a statement citing that health problems hindered the release of the album. As of May 2011, weīre still waiting for the last album in the "Legend" series to be released.

The music on the album is epic/ goth metal with a progressive edge. Weīre talking grand scale epic here, with orchestration, piano and grand choirs as part of the soundscape. Fans of a more gritty and darker Therion or maybe Amaseffer should take notice here. The focal point in the music is the voice and melody lines of lead vocalist Eric Clayton. The music on "Legend Part III:I" is rarely riff based ( itīs heavier and more riff based than the last couple of albums though) and the instruments are primarely used to create dark and heavy atmosphere to support the vocals. Eric Clayton delivers his semi-operatic vocals with a voice that can be described as a combination of David Bowie and Andrew Eldritch ( The Sisters of Mercy). Iīm a great admirer of his vocal style and delivery. I donīt necessarily share his Christian worldview, but hereīs a man who delivers with conviction, paatos and with great emotional depth. Another thing about the music that warrants a mention is the rather dominant use of middle eastern sounding guitar scales and melodies. We are of course talking lyrics inspired by The Book Of Revelations here, so those scales and melodies suit the concept very well.

As the two "Legend" series before it, "Legend Part III:I" is a very long album. 78:15 minutes is a very long time for any artist to captivate and entertain their listeners, but for the most part Iīm well entertained with both heavy riffing, mellower piano/ vocal sections, epic orchestrated sections and a dark and brooding atmosphere. Itīs not the kind of album where Iīm gonna pick highlights as the album is meant to be heard from start to finish and the songs more or less all seque into each other to form a kind of epic cinematic concept. There are some parts here and there that drags a bit too much and some of the spoken word passages arenīt always exciting either but all parts do serve a purpose in the concept.

So if this turns out to be the last Saviour Machine album, they do go out with a minor bang. None of the "Legend" series albums have been able to impress me like the bandīs first two albums and "Legend Part III:I" is no different in that repects. Taking into consideration the extremely high quality of the first two album, "Legend Part III:I" is still a very impressive release though and a 4 star rating is well deserved. This is the kind of album I have to be in a special mood to fully enjoy, but when it happens that Iīm in that special mood, this is one of the most successfully epic and paatos filled albums Iīve yet come across and on occassion it even moves me emotionally.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#450633) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 21, 2011

4 stars As Legend III:II, the last part of Saviour Machine's apocalyptic Legend series has been on the ice for many years and is unfortunately most likely to remain there, it seems Part III:I will have to serve as a finale to the series. Is it a satisfying, mind-expanding continuation to the brilliance that ... (read more)

Report this review (#833527) | Posted by Morsenator | Friday, October 05, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SAVIOUR MACHINE "Legend Part III:I"