THREESOME NO. 1

RIO/Avant-Prog

Frank Zappa Threesome No. 1 album cover

Buy FRANK ZAPPA Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2002

1. Hungry Freaks, Daddy (3:29)
2. I Ain't Got No Heart (2:35)
3. Who Are the Brain Police? (3:33)
4. Go Cry on Somebody Else's Shoulder (3:40)
5. Motherly Love (2:45)
6. How Could I Be Such a Fool? (2:13)
7. Wowie Zowie (2:53)
8. You Didn't Try to Call Me (3:18)
9. Any Way the Wind Blows (2:55)
10. I'm Not Satisfied (2:38)
11. You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here (3:38)
12. Trouble Every Day (5:50)
13. Help, I'm a Rock (4:43)
14. It Can't Happen Here (3:56)
15. The Return of the Son of Monster Magnet (12:17)
16. Plastic People (3:42)
17. The Duke of Prunes (2:13)
18. Amnesia Vivace (1:01)
19. The Duke Regains His Chops (1:52)
20. Call Any Vegetable (2:15)
21. Invocation and Ritual Dance of the Young... (7:00)
22. Soft-Sell Conclusion (1:40)
23. Big Leg Emma [*] (2:31)
24. Why Don'tcha Do Me Right? [*] (2:37)
25. America Drinks (1:53)
26. Status Back Baby (2:54)
27. Uncle Bernie's Farm (2:10)
28. Son of Suzy Creamcheese (1:34)
29. Brown Shoes Don't Make It (7:30)
30. America Drinks and Goes Home (2:45)
31. Are You Hung Up? (1:24)
32. Who Needs the Peace Corps? (2:34)
33. Concentration Moon (2:22)
34. Mom and Dad (2:16)
35. Telephone Conversation (0:48)
36. Bow Tie Daddy (0:33)
37. Harry, You're a Beast (1:21)
38. What's the Ugliest Part of Your Body? (1:03)
39. Absolutely Free (3:24)
40. Flower Punk (3:03)
41. Hot Poop (0:26)
42. Nasal Retentive Calliope Music (2:02)
43. Let's Make the Water Turn Black (2:01)
44. The Idiot Bastard Son (3:18)
45. Lonely Little Girl (1:09)
46. Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance (1:32)
47. What's the Ugliest Part of Your Body?... (1:02)
48. Mother People (2:26)
49. The Chrome Plated Megaphone of Destiny (6:25)

Total Time:
Threesome, Vol. 1 contains the first three albums by the "Mothers of Invention": "Freak Out!", "Absolutely Free", and "We're Only in It for the Money".

Search FRANK ZAPPA Threesome No. 1 lyrics

Search FRANK ZAPPA Threesome No. 1 tabs

- Name / guitars
- Name / drums

Rykodisc #RCD 40582

Thanks to for the addition
and to Joren for the last updates

FRANK ZAPPA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy FRANK ZAPPA Threesome No. 1 Music

Joe's Garage Acts I II & IIIJoe's Garage Acts I II & III
Zappa Records 2012
Freak Jazz Movie Madness & Another MothersFreak Jazz Movie Madness & Another Mothers
Multiple Formats
Sexy Intellectual 2014
DVD$15.40
Apostrophe ( ' ) (40th Anniversary Vinyl)Apostrophe ( ' ) (40th Anniversary Vinyl)
Zappa Records 2014
Freak OutFreak Out
Sheik YerboutiSheik Yerbouti
Remastered
Zappa Records 1995
Frank Zappa/Mothers Of Invention-The Grand Wazoo-Original 70's Psych LP US $9.99 [1 bids]
40m 39s
FRANK ZAPPA - THE MAN FROM UTOPIA ( CD ) 1993 BARKING PUMPKIN RECORDS D274245 US $7.99 [0 bids]
46m 18s
US orig. pressing with NEAR MINT JACKET w/ SHRINK!! FRANK ZAPPA " Zoot Allures" US $15.00 [0 bids]
51m
LOS PERSAUDERS " TIJUANA " DIANA - Frank Zappa - GOOD - MEXICAN LP US $35.10 Buy It Now 1h 11m
BARRY GOLDBERG FRANK ZAPPA MIKE BLOOMFIELD~Carry On RARE GARAGE PSYCH SOUL Hear US $49.99 [0 bids]
Any Way the Wind Blows by Frank Zappa CD, Jul-1991 2 Discs Foo-Eee Records rock US $30.00 [0 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA/JOE'S GARAGE ACT 1/ZAPPA-1603 US $11.99 [0 bids]
The London Symphony Orchestra Frank Zappa Vol.1 LP Record Promo Album EX Vinyl US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Frank Zappa London Symphony Orchesta II Music Cassette Zappa Label US $17.73 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Frank Zappa Make A Jazz Noise Here Two Music Cassettes Zappa Label US $20.96 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Frank Zappa Tinsel Town Rebellion Two Music Cassettes EMI Label US $20.96 Buy It Now 3h 7m
Frank Zappa Thing Fish Original Cast Recording Music Cassette Barking Label US $20.96 Buy It Now 3h 12m
FLO & EDDIE ILLEGAL IMMORAL AND FATTENING LP '75 frank zappa turtles w/shrink!! US $24.00 Buy It Now 3h 22m
Frank Zappa Zappa Picks - By Jon Fishman Of Phish CD album (CDLP) UK RCD10584 US $29.91 Buy It Now 4h 3m
Frank Zappa Mothers Fillmore East - June 1971 first press Bizarre VG+ US $20.99 [0 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA 'Finer Moments' Double 180g Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $39.63 Buy It Now 4h 34m
FRANK ZAPPA - TRANCE FUSION - CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 4h 43m
Frank Zappa Waka Jawaka Japan Original CD w OBI Factory Sealed Copy US $89.99 Buy It Now 5h 21m
Frank Zappa Absolutely Free Japan Original CD with OBI Factory Sealed Copy US $99.99 Buy It Now 5h 25m
FRANK ZAPPA-SHUT UP'N PLAY YER GUITAR-JAPAN ISSUE PROMO LABEL 3LPs +OBI iii US $999.99 Buy It Now 5h 47m
Frank Zappa "Hot Rats" 1969 US $30.00 Buy It Now 6h 18m
FRANK ZAPPA: I DON'T WANNA GET DRAFTED - CLOSE TO MINT CONDITION 12" SINGLE! US $33.47 [0 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA,JOBIM,CD,The Ice Storm: Music From The Motion Picture Soundtrack US $6.99 Buy It Now 6h 25m
FRANK ZAPPA & THE MOTHERS OF INVENTION-LP-VINYL-IMP-UK-SHRINK-VERVE 2352 057 US $31.99 Buy It Now 7h 8m
FRANK ZAPPA LATHER / BOX WITH OBI NM MINT- CLEAN COPY US $499.99 Buy It Now 7h 28m
FRANK ZAPPA CHUNGA'S REVENGE / JAPAN ORIGINAL GATEFOLD COVER US $79.99 Buy It Now 7h 34m
Frank Zappa - Does Humor Belong In Music? CD US $17.37 Buy It Now 8h 4m
Frank Zappa - Yellow Shark CD US $24.50 Buy It Now 8h 4m
The Grandmothers - Dreams On Longplay (CD 1993) FRANK ZAPPA JIMMY CARL BLACK RLD US $32.18 Buy It Now 8h 24m
FRANK ZAPPA The Mothers Of Invention 'Freak Out!' Double 180g Vinyl LP + Map US $39.63 Buy It Now 8h 24m
Frank Zappa - Ship Arriving Too Late To Save A Drowning Witch CD US $17.01 Buy It Now 8h 55m
FRANK ZAPPA Tinseltown Rebellion CD 1990, Ryko Barking Pumpkin Records Like New US $5.99 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa - Just Another Band From L.A. [CD New] US $11.26 Buy It Now 9h 21m
WILD MAN FISHER meets SMEGMA birdman LP SEALED lafms frank zappa dennis duck US $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 33m
Frank Zappa You Can't Do That On The Radio Anymore Ryko Promo Only CD -Canada US $25.00 [0 bids]
KEITH the adventures of LP SEALED original RCA LSP-4143 frank zappa pop psych US $18.99 Buy It Now 9h 40m
FRANK ZAPPA & MOTHERS OF INVENTION tribute CDr brain surgeons blue oyster cult US $13.99 Buy It Now 9h 52m
1969 grateful dead JIMI HENDRIX neil young THE FUGS frank zappa JETHRO TULL 2LP US $13.99 Buy It Now 9h 52m
Baby Snakes Frank Zappa CD Barking Pumpkin US $29.99 Buy It Now 9h 52m
GRAND FUNK RAILROAD good singin good playin LP SEALED original 1976 frank zappa US $11.99 Buy It Now 9h 58m
LP FRANK ZAPPA ONE SIZE FITS ALL RECORD ALBUM CLASSIC ROCK VINTAGE US $4.95 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa - We're Only in It for the Money (CD, Apr-1995, Ryko Distribution) US $15.00 [0 bids]
Weasels Ripped My Flesh by Frank Zappa/The Mothers of Invention (CD,... US $2.69 [3 bids]
Frank Zappa CD Hot Rats Captain Beefheart Jean-Luc Ponty Sugar Cane Harris US $12.15 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa/The Mothers Of Invention 2CD Uncle Meat Jimmy Carl Black Don Preston US $15.73 [0 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA - Magazine Poster US $7.26 Buy It Now 10h 51m
Frank Zappa CD The Lost Episodes 5 tracks feature Captain Beefheart US $12.15 [0 bids]
Uncle Meat by Frank Zappa/The Mothers of Invention (CD, May-1995, 2 Discs,... US $4.00 [1 bids]
11h
Lumpy Gravy by Frank Zappa (CD, Apr-1995, Ryko Distribution) US $3.00 [1 bids]
Frank Zappa Official Product Maxi Poster 91 X 61 TOILET - 106 US $8.86 Buy It Now 11h 13m
We're Only in It for the Money by Frank Zappa/The Mothers of Invention (CD,... US $3.50 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa & The Mothers - Over-nite sensation LP Discreet MS 2149 US $3.99 [0 bids]
Chunga's Revenge by Frank Zappa (CD, May-1995, Rykodisc) US $5.50 [3 bids]
Bongo Fury [PA] by Frank Zappa/The Mothers of Invention/Captain Beefheart... US $3.00 [0 bids]
VINTAGE 3 INCH CD FRANK ZAPPA ZOMBIE WOOF NEW US $15.00 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa // The London Synmphony Orchestra US $9.50 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa CD Baby Snakes Ryko US $7.50 Buy It Now 12h 41m
Frank Zappa CD Waka/Jawaka Ryko US $11.99 Buy It Now 12h 45m
Frank Zappa / Ensemble Modern // The Yellow Shark US $9.50 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa CD Tinseltown Rebellion Ryko US $8.50 Buy It Now 13h 3m
Frank Zappa Ruben & the Jets Verve vinyl lp US $19.99 [0 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA * Test Pressing * RARE !!! WLP promo insert Mothers NM ! LOOK ! US $149.99 [0 bids]
You Can't Do That on Stage Anymore, Vol. 4 by Frank Zappa CD NEW factory sealed US $18.95 Buy It Now 13h 9m
2 Lp Lot Frank Zappa "The Mothers Of Invention" & Dr Hook A Little Bit More US $17.99 Buy It Now 13h 16m
Frank Zappa "Rare Meat" Rhino RNEP 604 EARLY PRODUCTIONS!!! US $19.99 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa CD Have I Offended Someone? Ryko US $7.50 Buy It Now 13h 22m
Frank Zappa - Cruising with Ruben & the Jets - CD ZAP 4 US $16.12 Buy It Now 13h 46m
FRANK ZAPPA LEFT OF THE DIAL 17 SONG PROMO CD Rykodisc VRCD0505 US $19.99 [0 bids]
RADIO FREE Cult Cuts CD RYKO/BMG Devo FRANK ZAPPA Residents YOKO ONO US $4.88 [0 bids]
14h
Heiner Goebbels Suite for Sampler & Orchestra, Frank Zappa 5 Works Lawo SACD US $10.50 [3 bids]
14h
Frank Zappa Mothers Just Another Band from L.A. US Bizarre Original 1972 US $7.99 [0 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA: ORIGINAL 2 PAGE INTERVIEW. SOUNDS MAGAZINE JANUARY 29th,1983 US $4.82 Buy It Now 14h 19m
FRANK ZAPPA * apostrophe (') * Vintage Vinyl Record Album * FREE SHIPPING US $17.98 [0 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA / CAPTAIN BEEFHEART Mothers BONGO FURY VG++ US $27.99 Buy It Now 14h 37m
Frank Zappa SHIEK YERBOUTI DIGITAL REMASTER RARE USA Captiol label LP! US $22.98 Buy It Now 14h 47m
PIERRE BOULEZ -- Boulez Conducts FRANK ZAPPA (LP / ANGEL #144500) US $24.99 Buy It Now 14h 50m
FRANK ZAPPA LP Zoot Allures 1976 Warner Brothers VG+/EX US $24.99 Buy It Now 14h 56m
FRANK ZAPPA TINSELTOWN REBELLION ORIG 12" DOUBLE LP WITH INNERS FREE UK POST US $35.49 Buy It Now 14h 56m
NEW & Sealed! Frank Zappa "Overnight Sensation" LP Vinyl Record (Free Shipping) US $28.98 Buy It Now 14h 58m
Studio Tan Frank Zappa 12" Rock Jazz Fusion LP Discreet DSK 2291 Near Mint (M-) US $9.99 [0 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA - Apostrophe KOREA 1st Pressed Yegrin LP Blue CVR US $170.00 Buy It Now 15h 19m
FRANK ZAPPA - Ship Arriving Too Late To Save A Drowning Witch KOREA LP Blue CVR US $65.00 Buy It Now 15h 20m
FRANK ZAPPA - Cheap Thrills (CD, 1998, Ryko Distribution) US $3.99 Buy It Now 15h 25m
Frank Zappa: Pic DiscLimited Edition, barking pumpkin records US $5.00 [0 bids]
Weasels Ripped My Flesh by Frank Zappa/The Mothers of Invention (CD,... US $3.00 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa 7" vinyl Valley Girl and You Are... Barking Pump WS9-02972 US $3.00 [0 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA "Zoot Allures" CANADA (BS 2970) 1976 WARNER BROS VINYL IS NM US $8.00 Buy It Now 15h 48m
FRANK ZAPPA**JUST ANOTHER BAND FROM L.A.**CD US $12.58 Buy It Now 16h
Frank Zappa album ,'ZOOT ALLURES' w/ Terry Bozzio, Mint Condition US $14.00 [0 bids]
Sheik Yerbouti by Frank Zappa (CD, May-1995, Ryko Distribution) US $39.99 Buy It Now 16h 6m
Frank Zappa album, "Drowning Witch", Mint Condition w/ Moon Unit, Valley Girl. US $14.00 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa album ,'Just Another Band From L.A', Mint Condition US $14.00 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa " Grand Wazoo" album US $29.00 [0 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA:Yellow Snow:T-shirt NEW:SMALL ONLY US $26.42 Buy It Now 16h 27m
FRANK ZAPPA-Lot of 2 vintage adverts US $4.82 Buy It Now 16h 32m
U.K.- U.K., VG, Import, King Crimson, Yes, Jethro Tull, Tempest US $22.00 Buy It Now 16h 38m
FRANK ZAPPA THE MOTHERS just another band from L.A. REPRISE US OG LP MS-2075 NM- US $35.00 Buy It Now 16h 39m
You Can't Do That on Stage Anymore, Vol. 1 by Frank Zappa (CD, 2 Discs) 2 CD Set US $12.98 Buy It Now 16h 40m
FRANK ZAPPA - MOTHERS OF INVENTION - Uncle Meat - 8 TRACK TAPE - original sleeve US $19.99 Buy It Now 16h 42m
FRANK ZAPPA YOU ARE WHAT YOU IS RARE ISRAELI PRESS DLP US $35.00 Buy It Now 16h 45m

More places to buy FRANK ZAPPA music online Buy FRANK ZAPPA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for FRANK ZAPPA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

FRANK ZAPPA Threesome No. 1 ratings distribution

FRANK ZAPPA Threesome No. 1 reviews

Review by UMUR
5 stars Threesome No. 1 is a boxset which includes the three first Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention albums Freak Out!, Absolutely Free and We're Only In It For The Money ( Lumpy Gravy was strictly speaking a Frank Zappa solo album). Three groundbreaking and essential avant garde rock albums from one of my favorite artists.

Freak Out!:

There are so many things to say about the debut album from Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention that I will probably forget some ( so please excuse me in advance). I have been a Zappa fan for the last 15 years and collected CDīs and original LPīs ( fans will know that there is a big difference between the CD versions and the original LPs) with anything Zappa related in that time, read biographies and I had the pleasure of attending the Yellow Shark performance in Copenhagen, Denmark with Ensemple Modern. I unfortunately never saw Zappa live as he died shortly after my interest began ( Iīll regret that ītill the day that I die), but I had the pleasure of attending Zappa plays Zappa a couple of years ago with Dwezil Zappa, Napoleon Murphy Brock, Steve Vai, Terro Bozzio and a couple of more of the old Zappa family. Well I guess I just want to emphazise how big a fan I am, so youīll understand that my reviews of Zappa might be a little coloured.

The debut album by Mothers of Invention is a rather strange collection of songs. Freak Out! consist mainly of fifties rhythm and blues songs with some exceptions. The rhythm and blues songs have pretty funny lyrics. Like a line in the song Wowie Zowie where Zappa sings: I don īt even care if your Dadīs a he. These songs are pretty cheesy in the music department but saved by the funny lyrics. When you know Zappaīs love for fifties rhythm and blues songs you īll know that he on one hand loved to compose and play these songs but on the other hand despised them for being simple and cheesy. I think his ambivalence shines through.

There are some songs that stand out from the rest for being more thought provoking and maybe of more interrest for the common prog head than the fifties rhythm and blues songs. Iīd say Hungry Freaks, Daddy?, Who Are The Brain Police? , Trouble Every Day , Help I'm A Rock and The Return Of The Son Of Monster Magnet are different from the rest of the songs. Hungry Freaks, Daddy? and Trouble Every Day are still pretty much rhythm and blues songs but the lyrics are very strong and even political. Who Are the Brain Police? is a really strange song. Still rock but very experimental and very prog in my eyes. Help Iīm A Rock has a krautrock rythm and is basically very repetitive improvation. In The Return Of The Son Of Monster Magnet Zappa shows his collage mixing skill for the first time, something he would use extensively in his future production.

This album is from 1966 and I am sure there was nothing like it back then, this is really strange as half of the album is basically rooted in the 1950es and the rest is kind of futuristic. Pretty bizarre and I know thatīs the way Zappa liked it. He wanted to make people think when they listened to music and not just consume. Personally I like everything on this album except for Help Iīm a Rock and The Return Of The Son Of Monster Magnet which is not to my liking. I know this is what makes this album prog rock, but I never liked the noisy part of Mothers of Invention, I always preferred the songs with intelligent lyrics, and there are fortunately plenty of them in Zappaīs discography. Some might say there is an overweight of the silly ones, but I think even the silly ones tells us something.

Itīs not a complete masterpiece but a sure 4 star album. What a brilliant start to an outstanding musical career.

Absolutely Free:

The second album from Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention was Absolutely Free. This is an even greater album than their debut Freak Out ! Which I think is an excellent album. Absolutely Free could be called a concept album even though more concepts blend together.

Plastic People starts the album of, but is in fact more in the same concept as the songs on side 2 of the LP version. This is political and social satire and itīs so well written both in the lyric department and in the music department. The rest of side 1 of the LP version is the Duke of Prunes concept. All the songs seque into each other and the lyrics are strangely enough about Prunes and Cabbage and our general relationship with vegetables ? Itīs so hilarious and a great contrast to the political and social satire presented on the other songs on the album.

On the Rykodisc CD version that I have there are two extra tracks just after the Duke of Prunes story and I canīt believe these songs were ommited from the original LP as Both Big Leg Emma and especially Why Donītcha do Me Right? are great songs that I wouldnīt be without. They are pretty basic rythmīnīblues songs with teenage lyrics but as always Zappa pulls it off in grand fashion.

Side 2 has some really great songs that ranges from the political Uncle Bernieīs Farm and Brown Shoes Donīt Make It to the more social satirical songs Status Back Baby and Son of Suzy Creamchease ( basically Teenage problems). The most exciting song here must be Brown Shoes Donīt Make it which is a great satire over american political and social life. Brown Shoes Donīt Make it has many sections of music and musical styles incorporated as it was typical for the Mothers of Invention.

This is one of my favorite Zappa albums from the Mothers of Invention days and a one of a kind album for sure. This is a masterpiece of progressive music. Put it into any genre you like, this is just great music. 5 stars is a matter of course with this album.

We're Only In It For The Money:

This is one of the best known Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention albums. Itīs a favorite of mine in his discography and if you havenīt listened to Zappa before this is one of the albums you should start with. This is one of the most progressive yet accessible rock albums from the sixties that I have heard. Strange sounds and tape recordings of conversations spliced together mixed with pop/ rock songs with memorable and even beautiful melodies. This is topped of by some of the most provocative and clever lyrics written for a rock album ever. This is simply put one of my all time favorite albums. Itīs fantastic! no less.

The lyrics are funny, provocative and clever as I mentioned above. A line like: Whatīs the Ugliest Part Of Your Body, some Say Your Nose, some Say Your Toes, But I think itīs Your Mind, sung in fifties style doo voop is just fantastic and the sexual explicit lyrics in Harry Youīre a Beast are so hilarious and I can only say tuché to the american womanhood. There is a kind of backwards sounding vocal part which is just beautiful to the twisted mind ( I am one). It seems like censorship noise but Iīm sure Zappa did this on purpose and to great effect I might add. The song starts with the vocal line: Iīm gonna tell you the way it is, and Iīm not gonna be kind or easy, your whole attitude sticks I say, and the Life you lead is completely empty. Iīll just let that stand there for a while. This was of course very provocative in 1968 as it is the american womanhood Zappa is talking about, but as bitingly sarcastic and provocative Zappa could be, he could be just as socially aware. Songs like Concentration Moon and Mom & Dad proves this fully. Thoughful and clever lyrics.

A lot of the lyrics are about what Zappa saw as fake hippy ideals, societyīs expectations to young people and Zappaīs favorite subject hypocricy and bigotry.

The music is for the most part little pop/ rock songs with lots of twists, there are a few examples of the more noisy avant garde side of The Mothers Of Invention in Nasal Retentive Calliope Music and The Chrome Plated Megaphone Of Destiny but the rest of the album is in a more conventional format. All the songs seque together though and the album ends up being a kind of concept album. There are also strong classical influences on the album even though there are no classical music parts as such.

The incarnation of The Mothers of Invention who played on various parts of this album was perhaps the best lineup they ever had. Frank Zappa on Vocals and Guitar, Roy Estrada on Vocals ( The high pitched notes) and Bass, two drummers in Billy Mundi and Jimmy Carl Black. Jimmy Carl Black also adds vocals, but they are mostly spoken. Don Preston on keyboards and the classical trained Ian Underwood on winds and keyboards/ Piano, Euclid James `Motorhead` Sherwood on winds and finally Bunk Gardner on winds. All very talented musicians who could play almost anything.

The production is worth a whole review for itself as it is fantastic and innovative. Frank Zappa was not only an outstanding musician but also a brilliant producer.

It seems I canīt praise this album enough, but Iīm sure you get the picture, without me going on about the many qualities this album have. All I want to say here in my conclusion is that this is a milestone album in prog rock and in Zappaīs discography and it deserves 5 stars more than any other album in prog archives.

Conclusion:

The idea to put these three albums out together is great and fully deserves a 5 star rating. I canīt think of anything that makes me more happy than these albums. To have them all in a boxset format is really great.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#186283) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 18, 2008

Post a review of FRANK ZAPPA "Threesome No. 1"