THREESOME NO. 1

RIO/Avant-Prog

Frank Zappa Threesome No. 1 album cover

Buy FRANK ZAPPA Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2002

1. Hungry Freaks, Daddy (3:29)
2. I Ain't Got No Heart (2:35)
3. Who Are the Brain Police? (3:33)
4. Go Cry on Somebody Else's Shoulder (3:40)
5. Motherly Love (2:45)
6. How Could I Be Such a Fool? (2:13)
7. Wowie Zowie (2:53)
8. You Didn't Try to Call Me (3:18)
9. Any Way the Wind Blows (2:55)
10. I'm Not Satisfied (2:38)
11. You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here (3:38)
12. Trouble Every Day (5:50)
13. Help, I'm a Rock (4:43)
14. It Can't Happen Here (3:56)
15. The Return of the Son of Monster Magnet (12:17)
16. Plastic People (3:42)
17. The Duke of Prunes (2:13)
18. Amnesia Vivace (1:01)
19. The Duke Regains His Chops (1:52)
20. Call Any Vegetable (2:15)
21. Invocation and Ritual Dance of the Young... (7:00)
22. Soft-Sell Conclusion (1:40)
23. Big Leg Emma [*] (2:31)
24. Why Don'tcha Do Me Right? [*] (2:37)
25. America Drinks (1:53)
26. Status Back Baby (2:54)
27. Uncle Bernie's Farm (2:10)
28. Son of Suzy Creamcheese (1:34)
29. Brown Shoes Don't Make It (7:30)
30. America Drinks and Goes Home (2:45)
31. Are You Hung Up? (1:24)
32. Who Needs the Peace Corps? (2:34)
33. Concentration Moon (2:22)
34. Mom and Dad (2:16)
35. Telephone Conversation (0:48)
36. Bow Tie Daddy (0:33)
37. Harry, You're a Beast (1:21)
38. What's the Ugliest Part of Your Body? (1:03)
39. Absolutely Free (3:24)
40. Flower Punk (3:03)
41. Hot Poop (0:26)
42. Nasal Retentive Calliope Music (2:02)
43. Let's Make the Water Turn Black (2:01)
44. The Idiot Bastard Son (3:18)
45. Lonely Little Girl (1:09)
46. Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance (1:32)
47. What's the Ugliest Part of Your Body?... (1:02)
48. Mother People (2:26)
49. The Chrome Plated Megaphone of Destiny (6:25)

Total Time:
Threesome, Vol. 1 contains the first three albums by the "Mothers of Invention": "Freak Out!", "Absolutely Free", and "We're Only in It for the Money".

Search FRANK ZAPPA Threesome No. 1 lyrics

Search FRANK ZAPPA Threesome No. 1 tabs

- Name / guitars
- Name / drums

Rykodisc #RCD 40582

Thanks to for the addition
and to Joren for the last updates

FRANK ZAPPA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy FRANK ZAPPA Threesome No. 1 Music

Hot RatsHot Rats
Freak OutFreak Out
Over-Nite SensationOver-Nite Sensation
Zappa Records 2012
Apostrophe ( ' ) (40th Anniversary Vinyl)Apostrophe ( ' ) (40th Anniversary Vinyl)
Zappa Records 2014
Vinyl$24.98
Absolutely FreeAbsolutely Free
We're Only In It For The MoneyWe're Only In It For The Money
Apostrophe (')Apostrophe (')
Uncle MeatUncle Meat
Zappa Records 2012
Frank Zappa: Apostrophe (') Over-Nite SensationFrank Zappa: Apostrophe (') Over-Nite Sensation
Multiple Formats
Eagle Rock Entertainment 2007
DVD$3.89
One Size Fits AllOne Size Fits All
Frank Zappa - Lather (3 CD Box Set) 1996 US - Rykodisc US $58.50 [0 bids]
53m 23s
Frank Zappa Over Nite- Sensation Lp USA Discreet Original Gatefold Lp VG+/VG+ US $17.77 Buy It Now 1h
FRANK ZAPPA 200 motels Rare 2xLP France US $61.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
FRANK ZAPPA - HIS-STORY # 3 - VERY RARE - 2 CD US $69.99 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa, Disco Boy 7" 45, Both Mono and Stereo on Promo 45 US $39.95 Buy It Now 1h 30m
FRANK ZAPPA: Sheik Yerbouti LP CBS RECORDS CBS 88339 Netherlands 1979 NM- US $20.69 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Alejandro Escovedo, Golden Smog, Morphine, Frank Zappa, Mutiny - U.S. PROMO cd US $8.98 Buy It Now 1h 58m
FRANK ZAPPA-ROXY BY PROXY VOL.1-LP COLORED VINYL LIM.EDITION # 1-NEW US $51.99 [3 bids]
2h
FRANK ZAPPA-ROXY BY PROXY VOL.1-LP BLUE VINYL LIM.EDITION # 1-NEW US $61.00 [3 bids]
2h
FRANK ZAPPA-ROXY BY PROXY VOL.1-LP CLEAR VINYL LIM.EDITION # 1-NEW US $61.00 [7 bids]
2h
FRANK ZAPPA-ROXY BY PROXY VOL.2-LP COLORED VINYL LIM.EDITION # 1-NEW US $51.99 [3 bids]
2h
FRANK ZAPPA-ROXY BY PROXY VOL.2-LP BLUE VINYL LIM.EDITION # 1-NEW US $55.00 [3 bids]
2h
FRANK ZAPPA-ROXY BY PROXY VOL.2-LP CLEAR VINYL LIM.EDITION # 1-NEW US $55.00 [5 bids]
2h
MOTHERS OF INVENTION Freak Out! VERVE first press w/ hot spots FRANK ZAPPA US $172.99 Buy It Now 2h
Lumpy Gravy Japan Lp Sleeve Frank Zappa CD US $54.99 Buy It Now 2h 2m
Frank Zappa Apostrophe (1974, Warner Bros) Record, Vinyl, Album, LP US $19.97 Buy It Now 2h 3m
FRANK ZAPPA - BOULEZ CONDUCTS ZAPPA THE PERFECT STRANGER (UK CASSETTE/TAPE) US $8.43 Buy It Now 2h 5m
FRANK ZAPPA - JAZZ FROM HELL (UK CASSETTE/TAPE) BARKING PUMPKIN RECORDS US $8.43 Buy It Now 2h 9m
FRANK ZAPPA - FRANCESCO ZAPPA (UK CASSETTE/TAPE) BARKING PUMPKIN RECORDS US $8.43 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Frank Zappa - Over-nite Sensation - CD - (Universal 2012) US $18.58 Buy It Now 2h 24m
Jean-Luc PONTY Plays The Music Of Frank ZAPPA, World Pacific 1970 LP US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 26m
Läther by FRANK ZAPPA 3 CDS RARE ADVANCE PRESSING US $63.99 Buy It Now 2h 26m
Frank ZAPPA Studio Tan RARE 1978 DJ LP US $17.99 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Carnival In Coal - French Cancan CD New Devin Townsend Mike Patton Frank Zappa US $6.00 Buy It Now 2h 33m
THE MOTHERS OF INVENTION - Freak Out! - 2xLP Vinyl 1966 - V-5005-2 frank zappa US $40.00 Buy It Now 2h 37m
frank zappa t shirt new rock jazz the best ever punk retro vintage concert US $12.00 Buy It Now 2h 50m
frank zappa t shirt new rock jazz the best ever punk retro vintage concert US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Frank Zappa - Ship Arriving Too Late To Save A Drowning - CD - (Universal 2012) US $18.58 Buy It Now 2h 57m
FRANK ZAPPA orchestral favorites JAPAN mini lp CD US $20.99 [0 bids]
3h
FRANK ZAPPA/THE MOTHERS OVER-NITE SENSATION MINT MS4-2149 VINYL LP US $17.00 Buy It Now 3h 2m
Frank Zappa- '84 tour: Big Mother is Watching You (LP-used vinyl) a bit warped US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 11m
Frank Zappa - Chungas Revenge CD (Rykodisc Canada 1995) US $10.00 [0 bids]
The Mothers of Invention FREAK OUT! Cassette SEALED! ss RARE! FRANK ZAPPA US $25.00 Buy It Now 3h 55m
The Mothers of Invention ABSOLUTELY FREE Cassette SEALED! RARE! FRANK ZAPPA US $25.00 Buy It Now 4h 3m
FRANK ZAPPA~ SHIP ARRIVING TOO LATE TO SAVE DROWNING... US $22.99 Buy It Now 4h 19m
1983 FRANK ZAPPA ALBUM/RECORD "10 CENTS RARE MEAT" DEL*FI RECORD LABEL US $18.00 [0 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA / STRICTLY COMMERCIAL / CASSETTE TAPE / THE BEST OF / RYKODISC US $8.10 Buy It Now 4h 57m
FRANK ZAPPA "Thing-Fish" 3xLp NM/NM Box Set (Dutch Press) + Libretto + Inserts US $45.84 [0 bids]
5h
FRANK ZAPPA AND THE MOTHERS OF INVENTION FREAK OUT X 2 LP 180GM 2013 MINT US $37.17 Buy It Now 5h 5m
Frank Zappa Don't Eat Yellow Snow 7" vinyl Record Store Day 2014 RSD Limited US $18.95 Buy It Now 5h 14m
Frank Zappa - Chunga's Revenge LP G/F SEALED 1970 Bizarre / Reprise MS 2030 US $39.99 [0 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA - Chunga's Revenge 1970 LP US $17.99 Buy It Now 5h 36m
Frank Zappa Apostrophe/overnite Sensation CD(Mothers of Invention) US $2.00 [4 bids]
Frank Zappa 1975 Bizarre lp US $16.00 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Frank Zappa 1970 Bizarre lp US $11.00 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Frank Zappa 1972 Bizarre lp US $21.00 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Frank Zappa 1973 Bizarre/Reprise lp US $18.00 Buy It Now 5h 39m
FRANK ZAPPA - ARRIVEDERCI... RARE 3LP LIVE COLORED VINYL no TMOQ TMQ US $69.99 [0 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA - CHEAP THRILLS - RYKO CD - 1998 US $14.95 Buy It Now 6h 21m
Them or Us by Frank Zappa (CD, May-1995, Ryko Distribution) US $4.95 Buy It Now 6h 34m
FRANK ZAPPA - Valley Girls / Teen-Age Prostitute - 1982 PROMO - CANADA PRESSING US $19.95 Buy It Now 6h 55m
Frank Zappa GF LP Mothermania US $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 4m
Frank Zappa Them or us Record LP Grade US $10.00 Buy It Now 7h 4m
Frank Zappa Studio Tan Record LP US $16.00 Buy It Now 7h 8m
FRANK ZAPPA Lumpy Grumpy LP BARKING PUMPKIN RECORDS BPR77774 US 1984 Gatefold NM US $44.99 Buy It Now 7h 12m
Frank Zappa Original Them or Us Barking Pumpkin Records US $14.99 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa Shi arriving to late to save a drawning witch LP VG+ VG+ US $11.00 Buy It Now 7h 14m
Frank Zappa andThe Mothers of Invention Original One Size Fits All Discreet US $14.99 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa Meets The Mothers of Prevention Original Barking Pumpkin Records US $11.99 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa Original Chunga's Revenge Bizarre Reprise Records US $14.99 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa Joe's Garage Act 1 Zappa Records US $14.99 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa Original You Are What You Is Promotional Copy Barking Pumpkin US $24.99 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa Sheik Yerbouti Zappa Records US $14.99 [0 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA Worst Mothers of Invention Mint- lp US $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 24m
frank zappa 200 Motels Liberty 92854 gatefold 2 Vinyl Lp N/M US $16.98 Buy It Now 7h 33m
Frank Zappa Apostrophe Original 1st Pressing Discreet DS 2175 Record Album VG+ US $9.99 [0 bids]
HOT RATS BY FRANK ZAPPA - IMPORT - ORIGINAL 1987 RECORDING US $14.95 Buy It Now 7h 48m
Any Way the Wind Blows by Frank Zappa (CD, 2 Discs, Foo-Eee ) LIVE IN PARIS US $89.95 Buy It Now 7h 50m
Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa (CD, Apr-1997, Ryko Distribution) US $7.95 Buy It Now 7h 51m
L„ather by Frank Zappa (CD, Sep-1996, 3 Discs, Ryko Distribution) US $39.95 Buy It Now 7h 53m
Rare FRANK ZAPPA THE BEATLES JOHN LENNON Sometime In New York City PHILIPPINES US $99.99 [0 bids]
THE YELLOW SHARK BY FRANK ZAPPA - ORIGINAL RECORDING - 1993 US $12.95 Buy It Now 7h 56m
UNCLE MEAT BY FRANK ZAPPA - IMPORT - ORIGINAL RECORDING 1987 - 2 DISC SET US $19.95 Buy It Now 7h 58m
Frank Zappa The Mothers of Invention Uncle Meat 2 CD US $8.99 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa/Mothers RARE 5 PROMO WLP Lot **NO RESERVE** Bizarre Verve Reprise US $26.00 [5 bids]
Frank Zappa Hot Rats Original 1st Pressing RS6356 Record Album US $9.99 [1 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA DEATH CERTTIFICATE US $4.99 [0 bids]
? FRANK ZAPPA - APOSTROPHE (Discreet 2175) (with "Don't Eat the Yellow Snow") US $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 20m
Frank Zappa- One Size Fits All US $12.00 Buy It Now 8h 21m
Frank Zappa- The Man From Utopia US $10.00 Buy It Now 8h 24m
FRANK ZAPPA/THE MOTHERS OF INVENTION The Worst Of The Mothers lp Verve V6-5074X US $9.99 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa- Valley Girl- 12 in Single- NM US $8.00 Buy It Now 8h 28m
FRANK ZAPPA/THE MOTHERS OF INVENTION Weasels Ripped My Flesh lp Reprise 2028 EX! US $9.99 [1 bids]
LOT OF CLASSIC ROCK VINYL RECORDS FRANK ZAPPA LP ALBUMS US $12.99 [1 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA/THE MOTHERS OF INVENTION Roxy & Elsewhere 2lp Live Double Album VG++ US $8.99 [1 bids]
Apostrophe/Over-nite Sensation by Frank Zappa (CD, 1986, Ryko Distribution) US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 32m
FRANK ZAPPA Pa's Nose Fell Off... lp Album RARE Gatefold Cheese Records VG+/VG++ US $19.99 [0 bids]
Frank Zappa- Ship Arriving Too Late To Save A Drowning Witch US $10.00 Buy It Now 8h 33m
RUBEN & THE JETS For Real lp Album Mercury SRM 1-659 Vinyl NM- Frank Zappa US $7.99 [1 bids]
FRANK ZAPPA - YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON STAGE ANYMORE, VOL. 5 - NEW CD BOXSET US $12.69 Buy It Now 8h 38m
Frank Zappa- Tinseltown Rebellion US $15.00 Buy It Now 8h 43m
FRANK ZAPPA - 200 Motels 2LP 1971 US $17.99 Buy It Now 8h 46m
Frank Zappa- Meets The Mothers Of Prevention US $10.00 Buy It Now 8h 53m
FRANK ZAPPA - WAX FLAGS - LIVE AT UCLA NEW YEARS EVE 1977 - RARE 2 RECORD SET! US $44.99 Buy It Now 8h 55m
Frank Zappa- Them Or Us US $15.00 Buy It Now 8h 57m
Frank Zappa 200 Motels Record Lp Grade Excellent US $14.00 Buy It Now 9h 13m
Frank Zappa Jazz from HellRecord Lp Grade Excellent M- US $27.00 Buy It Now 9h 22m

More places to buy FRANK ZAPPA music online Buy FRANK ZAPPA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for FRANK ZAPPA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

FRANK ZAPPA Threesome No. 1 ratings distribution

FRANK ZAPPA Threesome No. 1 reviews

Review by UMUR
5 stars Threesome No. 1 is a boxset which includes the three first Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention albums Freak Out!, Absolutely Free and We're Only In It For The Money ( Lumpy Gravy was strictly speaking a Frank Zappa solo album). Three groundbreaking and essential avant garde rock albums from one of my favorite artists.

Freak Out!:

There are so many things to say about the debut album from Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention that I will probably forget some ( so please excuse me in advance). I have been a Zappa fan for the last 15 years and collected CDīs and original LPīs ( fans will know that there is a big difference between the CD versions and the original LPs) with anything Zappa related in that time, read biographies and I had the pleasure of attending the Yellow Shark performance in Copenhagen, Denmark with Ensemple Modern. I unfortunately never saw Zappa live as he died shortly after my interest began ( Iīll regret that ītill the day that I die), but I had the pleasure of attending Zappa plays Zappa a couple of years ago with Dwezil Zappa, Napoleon Murphy Brock, Steve Vai, Terro Bozzio and a couple of more of the old Zappa family. Well I guess I just want to emphazise how big a fan I am, so youīll understand that my reviews of Zappa might be a little coloured.

The debut album by Mothers of Invention is a rather strange collection of songs. Freak Out! consist mainly of fifties rhythm and blues songs with some exceptions. The rhythm and blues songs have pretty funny lyrics. Like a line in the song Wowie Zowie where Zappa sings: I don īt even care if your Dadīs a he. These songs are pretty cheesy in the music department but saved by the funny lyrics. When you know Zappaīs love for fifties rhythm and blues songs you īll know that he on one hand loved to compose and play these songs but on the other hand despised them for being simple and cheesy. I think his ambivalence shines through.

There are some songs that stand out from the rest for being more thought provoking and maybe of more interrest for the common prog head than the fifties rhythm and blues songs. Iīd say Hungry Freaks, Daddy?, Who Are The Brain Police? , Trouble Every Day , Help I'm A Rock and The Return Of The Son Of Monster Magnet are different from the rest of the songs. Hungry Freaks, Daddy? and Trouble Every Day are still pretty much rhythm and blues songs but the lyrics are very strong and even political. Who Are the Brain Police? is a really strange song. Still rock but very experimental and very prog in my eyes. Help Iīm A Rock has a krautrock rythm and is basically very repetitive improvation. In The Return Of The Son Of Monster Magnet Zappa shows his collage mixing skill for the first time, something he would use extensively in his future production.

This album is from 1966 and I am sure there was nothing like it back then, this is really strange as half of the album is basically rooted in the 1950es and the rest is kind of futuristic. Pretty bizarre and I know thatīs the way Zappa liked it. He wanted to make people think when they listened to music and not just consume. Personally I like everything on this album except for Help Iīm a Rock and The Return Of The Son Of Monster Magnet which is not to my liking. I know this is what makes this album prog rock, but I never liked the noisy part of Mothers of Invention, I always preferred the songs with intelligent lyrics, and there are fortunately plenty of them in Zappaīs discography. Some might say there is an overweight of the silly ones, but I think even the silly ones tells us something.

Itīs not a complete masterpiece but a sure 4 star album. What a brilliant start to an outstanding musical career.

Absolutely Free:

The second album from Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention was Absolutely Free. This is an even greater album than their debut Freak Out ! Which I think is an excellent album. Absolutely Free could be called a concept album even though more concepts blend together.

Plastic People starts the album of, but is in fact more in the same concept as the songs on side 2 of the LP version. This is political and social satire and itīs so well written both in the lyric department and in the music department. The rest of side 1 of the LP version is the Duke of Prunes concept. All the songs seque into each other and the lyrics are strangely enough about Prunes and Cabbage and our general relationship with vegetables ? Itīs so hilarious and a great contrast to the political and social satire presented on the other songs on the album.

On the Rykodisc CD version that I have there are two extra tracks just after the Duke of Prunes story and I canīt believe these songs were ommited from the original LP as Both Big Leg Emma and especially Why Donītcha do Me Right? are great songs that I wouldnīt be without. They are pretty basic rythmīnīblues songs with teenage lyrics but as always Zappa pulls it off in grand fashion.

Side 2 has some really great songs that ranges from the political Uncle Bernieīs Farm and Brown Shoes Donīt Make It to the more social satirical songs Status Back Baby and Son of Suzy Creamchease ( basically Teenage problems). The most exciting song here must be Brown Shoes Donīt Make it which is a great satire over american political and social life. Brown Shoes Donīt Make it has many sections of music and musical styles incorporated as it was typical for the Mothers of Invention.

This is one of my favorite Zappa albums from the Mothers of Invention days and a one of a kind album for sure. This is a masterpiece of progressive music. Put it into any genre you like, this is just great music. 5 stars is a matter of course with this album.

We're Only In It For The Money:

This is one of the best known Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention albums. Itīs a favorite of mine in his discography and if you havenīt listened to Zappa before this is one of the albums you should start with. This is one of the most progressive yet accessible rock albums from the sixties that I have heard. Strange sounds and tape recordings of conversations spliced together mixed with pop/ rock songs with memorable and even beautiful melodies. This is topped of by some of the most provocative and clever lyrics written for a rock album ever. This is simply put one of my all time favorite albums. Itīs fantastic! no less.

The lyrics are funny, provocative and clever as I mentioned above. A line like: Whatīs the Ugliest Part Of Your Body, some Say Your Nose, some Say Your Toes, But I think itīs Your Mind, sung in fifties style doo voop is just fantastic and the sexual explicit lyrics in Harry Youīre a Beast are so hilarious and I can only say tuché to the american womanhood. There is a kind of backwards sounding vocal part which is just beautiful to the twisted mind ( I am one). It seems like censorship noise but Iīm sure Zappa did this on purpose and to great effect I might add. The song starts with the vocal line: Iīm gonna tell you the way it is, and Iīm not gonna be kind or easy, your whole attitude sticks I say, and the Life you lead is completely empty. Iīll just let that stand there for a while. This was of course very provocative in 1968 as it is the american womanhood Zappa is talking about, but as bitingly sarcastic and provocative Zappa could be, he could be just as socially aware. Songs like Concentration Moon and Mom & Dad proves this fully. Thoughful and clever lyrics.

A lot of the lyrics are about what Zappa saw as fake hippy ideals, societyīs expectations to young people and Zappaīs favorite subject hypocricy and bigotry.

The music is for the most part little pop/ rock songs with lots of twists, there are a few examples of the more noisy avant garde side of The Mothers Of Invention in Nasal Retentive Calliope Music and The Chrome Plated Megaphone Of Destiny but the rest of the album is in a more conventional format. All the songs seque together though and the album ends up being a kind of concept album. There are also strong classical influences on the album even though there are no classical music parts as such.

The incarnation of The Mothers of Invention who played on various parts of this album was perhaps the best lineup they ever had. Frank Zappa on Vocals and Guitar, Roy Estrada on Vocals ( The high pitched notes) and Bass, two drummers in Billy Mundi and Jimmy Carl Black. Jimmy Carl Black also adds vocals, but they are mostly spoken. Don Preston on keyboards and the classical trained Ian Underwood on winds and keyboards/ Piano, Euclid James `Motorhead` Sherwood on winds and finally Bunk Gardner on winds. All very talented musicians who could play almost anything.

The production is worth a whole review for itself as it is fantastic and innovative. Frank Zappa was not only an outstanding musician but also a brilliant producer.

It seems I canīt praise this album enough, but Iīm sure you get the picture, without me going on about the many qualities this album have. All I want to say here in my conclusion is that this is a milestone album in prog rock and in Zappaīs discography and it deserves 5 stars more than any other album in prog archives.

Conclusion:

The idea to put these three albums out together is great and fully deserves a 5 star rating. I canīt think of anything that makes me more happy than these albums. To have them all in a boxset format is really great.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#186283) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 18, 2008

Post a review of FRANK ZAPPA "Threesome No. 1"