MROWISKO

1. Sen (3:17)
2. Kuszenie (3:29)
3. Nerwy miast (3:31)
4. Senne wędrówki (3:52)
5. Taniec wariatki (2:02)
6. Taniec czterech (1:37)
7. Na przekór (2:16)
8. Nasze myśli (5:10)
9. Mrowisko (4:15)
10. Pejzaż z pustych ram (4:31)
11. Taniec głodnego (2:24)
12. Epidemia euforii (3:46)
13. Sen (1:49)

- Roman Pawelski / guitar, bass
- Andrzej Poniatowski / drums, vocals

PN Muza 1971 | Digiton 1991 | Yesterday 2000-2002
Yesterday 2005 | Metal Mind Productions 2008

and to Joolz for the last updates

KLAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy KLAN Mrowisko Music

Mrowisko (Remastered)Mrowisko (Remastered)
Remastered
METAL MIND 2011

More places to buy KLAN music online Buy KLAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for KLAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

KLAN Mrowisko ratings distribution

KLAN Mrowisko reviews

Review by GruvanDahlman
4 stars Yet again I marvel at the progressive scene in the Eastern block, behind the wall et al. I bought this album on a whim, not really knowing what it was. Since I then had discovered Niemen I thought, why not try this album out? The cover was so striking I couldn't help myself. Have I regretted this? No, not in the least.

The album starts off really nice, with birds singing, before a gentle guitar comes in, paving the way for pleasant organ. I find that to be so charming and a wonderful way to start off this progressive journey. The next track, Kuszenie, is filled with heavy rhythm, storming organ and screaming guitar. And it continues in that way, blending softness with harshness. Melody with complexity and sometimes even free-form, though not overbearingly so. Just enough free-form to add some spice to this wonderful stew.

The tracks segues into each other, making this a sort of symphonic experience. The tracks are short but since they cling together that is hardly a problem, if you think that proggers absolutely must represent themselves thorugh lengthy epics.

All in all, Mrowisko is a little gem of organ-driven prog with an East European flavor. It is a pleasure to listen to and an album that needs to be discovered by more people.

Send comments to GruvanDahlman (BETA) | Report this review (#1157164) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 04, 2014

4 stars This is a really great album. A pity that the group didn't last long. "Mrowisko" ("Ant Colony") is a kind of "concept album" and there are no breaks between most of the tracks. Music here is inspired somehow by Vanilla Fudge, but it has a touch of accoustic playing, although Hammond is domina ... (read more)

Report this review (#70133) | Posted by kajetan | Tuesday, February 21, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Firstly let me say I just ran across this site and I'm very excited about its existance. Now on to KLAN, I am a huge collector of Polish Prog, Psych, and Freak Beat--- KLAN was one of the best in their field. They were formed in 1969 after the splintered break-ups of assorted groups they were ... (read more)

Report this review (#40761) | Posted by | Friday, July 29, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of KLAN "Mrowisko"