SILENCE...AU DERNIER RANG

Halloween

Halloween Silence...au dernier rang album cover

Buy HALLOWEEN Music
Live, released in 1998

1. Conseil des démons (4:30)
2. Le Procès (8:00)
3. Waltz (5:35)
4. Arthur contre Morgane (5:55)
5. Iron Mickey (5:40)
6. House with no Door (4:15)
7. Beginning (6:25)
8. Yule (6:00)
9. What's in (4:45)
10. March (10:00)
11. La Mort de Morgane (5:50)

Search HALLOWEEN Silence...au dernier rang lyrics

- Philippe Di Faostinodi / drums, percussion
- Christophe Dagorn / bass
- Geraldine Le Cocq / vocals

Musea 1998

and to paulindigo for the last updates

HALLOWEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy HALLOWEEN Silence...au dernier rang Music

HalloweenHalloween
Box set · Collector's Edition
Madacy Records 2007
HAMMER Presents DRACULA STILL SEALED 1974 RECORD LP Christopher Lee HALLOWEEN !! US $129.00 Buy It Now 47m 33s
Halloween Sound Effects CD Haunted Houses US $5.99 [0 bids]
Fright Night Halloween Pack 2 Cd Set CD US $9.17 Buy It Now 3h 42m
Mastermix DJ Beats Halloween - DJ Music CD US $16.93 Buy It Now 3h 52m
HAVE A HOWLIN' HALLOWEEN - NEW CD US $2.98 Buy It Now 4h 9m
ANDREW GOLD - HALLOWEEN HOWLS: FUN & SCARY MUSIC - NEW CD US $5.86 Buy It Now 4h 17m
JOHN CARPENTER DARK STAR RARE OST LP '80 vinyl OOP NM Soundtrack halloween US $120.00 Buy It Now 5h 30m
HALLOWEEN 2 [2009 SOUNDTRACK] [PA] - NEW CD US $9.38 Buy It Now 5h 41m
HALLOWEEN A GO-GO [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $10.51 Buy It Now 7h 11m
Little People: Halloween Sing-Along by Fisher-Price (CD, Jan-2005, Fisher-Price) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Halloween Horror Film Music Collection 4 CD - 60 Tracks US $16.57 Buy It Now 8h 6m
Creepy Classics: Halloween's Greatest Hits (CD, Sep-2011, DG Deutsche... US $3.99 Buy It Now 8h 27m
JIMMY HEAP Laugh Potion LP FAME halloween witch cover VG+ comedy 60s US $4.99 [1 bids]
1964 DISNEYLAND RECORDS - CHILLING HALLOWEEN SOUNDS & BONUS SPOOKY PARTY HINTS US $11.99 Buy It Now 8h 41m
DISNEY Haunted House LP DISNEYLAND in shrink VG+ halloween US $4.99 [2 bids]
DAY OF THE DEAD SOUNDTRACK SEALED vinyl LP 1985 (mondo friday the 13th halloween US $29.99 Buy It Now 8h 57m
SYMPHONIE D'HALLOWEEN - CD US $4.99 [0 bids]
NUIT D'HALLOWEEN - CD US $4.99 [0 bids]
NUIT D'HALLOWEEN - CD US $4.99 [0 bids]
GRAVEYARD TERROR ATMOSPHERIC HALLOWEEN HORROR SOUND EFFECTS FOR HAUNTED CEMETERY US $9.95 Buy It Now 9h 24m
THE FOG SOUNDTRACK LP 180g SPLATTER VINYL JOHN CARPENTER DEATH WALTZ HALLOWEEN US $99.99 Buy It Now 9h 36m
RARE BOOKLET/ORIG RELEASE/HOUSE 1000 CORPSES/ZOMBIE/HALLOWEEN/PARTY/ROAD TRIP!!! US $5.99 [0 bids]
HALLOWEEN SOUNDS OF HORROR CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 9h 50m
Japan(7"Vinyl)I Second That Emotion / Halloween-VG/Ex US $4.99 Buy It Now 10h
Drew's Famous 57 Kids Greatest Halloween Songs, Stories, & Sounds CD+DVD US $9.99 Buy It Now 10h
Drew's Famous Halloween Spooky Sounds CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 10h 6m
Mercyful Fate / King Diamond: Happy Halloween Live 1984 / 1987 / 1996 CD NEW US $14.95 Buy It Now 10h 9m
HALLOWEEN HORRORS Spooky Effects Story & Sounds A&M 1977 LP NMINT US $7.99 [0 bids]
SCREAM & SCREAM AGAIN De Wolfe U.K. LIBRARY HORROR Halloween Drama 1985 LP US $9.99 [1 bids]
HAUNTED HOUSE Chilling Thrilling Sounds Effects Orig. 1964 DISNEY HALLOWEEN LP US $7.99 [0 bids]
Mary Jo Maichack - Howlarious Halloween--Ghost Stories Songs & Jokes [CD New] US $8.99 Buy It Now 11h 8m
DR. Elmo Halloween! CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 11h 15m
1982 Japan I second that emotion and Halloween 45 rpm record Hansa England US $15.00 [0 bids]
Drew's Famous - Halloween Party Music CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 11h 31m
ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK/ - HALLOWEEN: MUSIC FROM THE FILMS OF JOHN - NEW CD US $9.91 Buy It Now 11h 34m
HALLOWEEN SOUNDTRACK OST LP VINYL GERMAN PRESS HALF-SPEED MASTERED CELINE REC. US $99.00 Buy It Now 11h 52m
Halloween Songs & Sounds Various artists MUSIC CD US $7.43 Buy It Now 11h 57m
Howlarious Halloween--ghost Stories Songs & Jokes - CD-JEWEL CASE Region 1 Brand US $15.93 Buy It Now 12h 33m
HALLOWEEN SPOOKY SOUNDS - NEW CD US $6.30 Buy It Now 12h 40m
DREW'S CD & DVD Lot of Halloween Party Music Sounds & MORE US $20.00 [0 bids]
Every Day Is Halloween by MONSTER (CD, 1997 Eclipse Records) Out of Print METAL US $6.99 [0 bids]
Radio Show: HARDRIVE 10/29/05 HALLOWEEN! ZOMBIE, ZACHERLE, FOO FIGHTERS,MUDVAYNE US $14.99 Buy It Now 13h 18m
Drew's Famous SOUNDS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE: 63 HAUNTING HALLOWEEN SOUND EFFECTS! US $9.95 Buy It Now 13h 24m
ARSONISTS 2X12 FONDLE EM "THE SESSION/HALLOWEEN/SEED/VENOM" Q UNIQUE KINETIC US $8.00 Buy It Now 14h 20m
The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow: HALLOWEEN STORY w/ CHARACTER VOICES US $19.95 Buy It Now 14h 26m
Drew's Famous 99 SUPER SCARY SOUND EFFECTS HALLOWEEN TERROR AT THE HAUNTED HOUSE US $9.95 Buy It Now 14h 38m
Halloween Party Monster Mix CD AC US $7.50 Buy It Now 14h 41m
Very Good - Kids Halloween Fun US $9.83 Buy It Now 14h 50m
, Martha Stewart Living: Spooky Scary Sounds For Halloween Audio CD US $6.59 Buy It Now 14h 56m
Drew's Famous Halloween Party Music by Drew's Famous (CD, Dec-1996, Turn Up t... US $1.99 [0 bids]
Sounds Of Horror - S/T (CD 2000) halloween US $2.49 Buy It Now 15h 42m
ROKY ERICKSON & EXPLOSIVES: Halloween LP (2 LPs, recorded live at various locat US $25.00 Buy It Now 15h 51m
DJ's Choice HALLOWEEN SCARIEST MOVIE THEMES & HAUNTINGS: PARTY MUSIC & SOUNDS CD US $9.95 Buy It Now 15h 53m
Drew's Famous Bestest Kids Halloween Songs, Various Artists, Good Enhanced US $3.99 Buy It Now 16h 11m
VAMPIRE SONGS: MUSIC FROM DRACULA'S CASTLE K-TEL HALLOWEEN HAUNTED HOUSE CD 1997 US $24.95 Buy It Now 16h 12m
RED SIMPSON it ain't even halloween / truck driver's heaven NEW OLD STOCK 45 US $24.00 Buy It Now 16h 19m
"The Haunted House" HALLOWEEN DISNEYLAND DQ-1257 LP US $7.99 Buy It Now 16h 23m
VAMPIRE SONGS: MUSIC FROM DRACULA'S CASTLE K-TEL HALLOWEEN HAUNTED HOUSE CD 1997 US $19.95 Buy It Now 16h 26m
113 Kids Halloween Jokes & Stories New Audio CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 16h 35m
SOUNDS TO MAKE YOU SHIVER HALLOWEEN SOUND EFFECTS CD + BONUS HORROR CLASSICS DVD US $19.95 Buy It Now 16h 45m
Halloween Party Hits New Audio CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 16h 46m
Halloween Party New Audio CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 16h 46m
HALLOWEEN HORRORS CD US $2.80 Buy It Now 16h 54m
Ultimate Halloween Favorite Party Audio & Sounds New Audio CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 16h 57m
HALLOWEEN ~ HORROR SOUND EFFECTS~CD~LOT OF 5~FREE SHIPPING US $19.99 Buy It Now 17h
Halloween Spooky Sounds New Audio CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 17h 2m
Drew's Famous Halloween Party Music by Drew's Famous CD NEW SEALED US $4.80 Buy It Now 17h 13m
DJ'S HALLOWEEN PARTY MUSIC US $3.51 Buy It Now 17h 29m
Elvira's Heavy Metal Halloween Limited Pressing CD US $10.79 Buy It Now 17h 29m
Halloween Lounge by Crystal Theory CD + Bonus CD Spooky Sounds Chill Mix New US $8.73 Buy It Now 17h 30m
Halloween Party Monster Mix CD 12 Original Artist + 5 Sound Effects new sealed US $7.43 Buy It Now 17h 30m
Fisher Price Little People Halloween Sing-Along Various Artists CD crack on case US $7.90 Buy It Now 17h 30m
Halloween Party Monster Mix CD 12 Original Artist 5 Sound Effects crack in case US $7.43 Buy It Now 17h 30m
Fisher Price, Little People: Halloween Sing-Along Various Artists CD NEW SEALED US $8.73 Buy It Now 17h 30m
Various Artists Halloween Party Pack CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 18h 7m
Halloween Sounds Halloween Sounds CD US $4.03 Buy It Now 18h 11m
Little People : Halloween Sing-Along CD (2005) US $3.98 Buy It Now 18h 49m
Various Haunted Mansion: Traditional Halloween S CD US $4.48 Buy It Now 18h 51m
Halloween Fun! Sing a to Z Halloween Fun Sing a to Z CD US $4.48 Buy It Now 18h 51m
Various Artists Scary Halloween [Pumpkin Shaped CD] CD US $5.70 Buy It Now 19h 7m
Various Artists Halloween Cocktail Party CD US $4.83 Buy It Now 19h 14m
Various Artists Sounds of Halloween CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 19h 25m
Halloween Party [BMG Special Products] by Various Artists like New US $2.48 Buy It Now 19h 26m
RARE Winchell's Donut House Halloween Record HEARTHE MONSTERS 7 1/4" 33RPM 1976 US $51.25 Buy It Now 19h 48m
Halloween: Monster Music by Various Artists (CD, 1998, BCI-Eclipse Distribution) US $7.75 [0 bids]
Halloween - Halloween Party (2006) - Used - Compact Disc US $0.99 Buy It Now 20h 9m
The Hit Crew Halloween Spooky Sounds CD US $4.80 Buy It Now 20h 10m
101 Strings Orchestra Halloween (Bonus Dvd) (Coll) (Spkg) (Tin) CD US $4.34 Buy It Now 20h 12m
The Hit Crew DJ 175 ULTIMATE HALLOWEEN SOUND EFFECTS CD US $10.81 Buy It Now 20h 12m
1970's HALLOWEEN CEREAL BOX RECORD ~ THE HITCHHIKER ~ RECORD NO. 3 US $26.99 Buy It Now 20h 32m
1970's HALLOWEEN CEREAL BOX RECORD ~ THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW ~ RECORD NO. 1 US $26.99 Buy It Now 20h 32m
1977 HALLOWEEN HORRORS The Sounds Of Halloween & Other Useful Effects LP SP-3152 US $17.99 Buy It Now 20h 40m
NEW The GHOST IN THE ATTIC Cereal Halloween Cardboard Record 33rpm US $53.99 Buy It Now 21h 56m
Graveyard Terror CD - Halloween Sounds US $1.99 [0 bids]
NEW - DJ HALLOWEEN PARTY HITS-CD by The Hit Crew US $3.00 Buy It Now 22h 28m
RARE HALLOWEEN PROMO 45 / CALYPSO CARNIVAL / COLUMBIA 40866 / ZOMBIE JAMBOREE US $34.99 Buy It Now 22h 42m
50 tracks Kids spooky Halloween Tricks and Treats CD music sounds stories US $2.99 [0 bids]
Drew's Famous Kids Pop Halloween Hits CD music featuring The Hit Crew NEW US $2.99 [0 bids]
Witches, Monsters & Ghosts CD HALLOWEEN music and sound effects Laserlight US $2.99 [0 bids]
175 Ultimate Halloween Sound Effects 2 CD Set still sealed NEW US $2.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy HALLOWEEN music online Buy HALLOWEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for HALLOWEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

HALLOWEEN Silence...au dernier rang ratings distribution

HALLOWEEN Silence...au dernier rang reviews

Review by Fishy
4 stars I don't know why but I happen to like the dark side of progressive rock. If you don't understand what I'm writing about you should check Halloween out. Especially on their first two albums the band is sounding very dark. Maybe the reason why it sounds the way it does is the violin of Jean-Phillippe Brun. He plays his violin on top of the static keyboards which are reminiscent to IQ. Splendid ! On "Laz" the band combines the Genesis/King Crimson influences with musical structures from jazz. For the recording of their third album Merlin, singer Geraldine Le Cocq joined Halloween. Till then the vocals were the weak point of the band. Not only for the terrible accent on the English songs, but also because the singing simply wasn't good enough. Geraldine has a voice of an angel. She gives the complex music the emotion that it needs. With her wonderful singing voice she can turn a frog into a prince. "House with no door" is a song from Van Der Graaf Generator, even in its original form it's a nice track but Geraldine makes it the best track I've ever heard. But let's face it, it must be impossible to do a good job in a band that uses English lyrics as well as French lyrics. Tracks from their first two albums benefit from the new voice. Tracks form "Merlin" are sounding better in the studio version which isn't a surprise as this kind of music usually sounds better when you hear them at home. "March" is the other new track on this live album which consists of tracks from their first three albums. It seems like a leftover from "Laz". On the whole these live sessions are enjoyable. Due to the difference between the several Halloween albums "Silence." has a lot of variation which is a good thing for keeping the listeners attention. This excellent band should never be forgotten.

Send comments to Fishy (BETA) | Report this review (#3345) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, September 11, 2004

Review by Gatot
4 stars Very very little that I know about this French band, Halloween. Yes, I have known and liked Helloween - the power metal band from Germany. But Halloween is totally different in music styles and genre and I love the music of Halloween. I have to thank my friend who introduced and sold this CD to me altogether with other album "Laz" which I will definitely review later. I thank him because it really broadens my knowledge about bands that I had never known before. I knew the name of this prog band but only recently that I spin the CD. I search the net to get to know about them but it's very minimum I could find it - so my review will focus only on the music the CD produces.

Also, thanks a lot to ProgArchives who has featured this excellent band on this site. That's what I like about ProgArchives .it's comprehensive and complete resources of progressive music in the world. One thing I like (as reviewer) about this site is the nature of reviewing which lets the reviewer to give his / her opinions freely about prog music with minimum rules. "The reviewer is the editor" that's exactly what I have been feeling about the way PA has adopted the approach and it does suit me perfectly! Well, in prog world, people are required to have an open mind, willingness to accept differing - and sometimes "contradicting" - opinions from people around the globe with different background and musical tastes. The open mindedness of prog people I usually term it as "progressive mind". People with a true progressive mind are those having open mind "and" prog attitudes. I was once a prog reviewer of THEN respected progressive site after I wrote many reviews at this ProgArchives. I wrote couple of reviews there and I did not know why - out of the blue - they then stopped the communication with me. Countless emails I sent to the Chief of the site with no reply from them. It's probably they thought that I was promoted as "Honorary Collaborator" at ProgArchives so that I should not be there in their team. But, they never talked to me openly. Later I knew that my name was dismantled from the site as their team, but my reviews were still posted there. Those people who run that THEN respected website are probably having progressive mind but NO progressive attitudes at all! And this is not good. It was years ago and I tend to forget the bad experience. I truly believe that people with no prog attitudes would not survive and they would turn to dust. And now I can see that ProgArchives has grown tremendously bigger and better than that site with no prog attitudes. I still can have the joy of writing prog reviews at this wonderfully crafted site. Long live ProgArchives! (Please bear in my mind, my prog friends, I have no such thing having any financial relationship or whatsoever with this site).

Wow! Why do I write the above long paragraph for this review? It's situational, my friends. It's because Halloween is not featured in many sites including the site where I was a reviewer before. The point I want to raise is that as prog head we should have progressive mind AND progressive attitudes. This is important and let's focus the discussion on Halloween ..

Violin-based Symphonic Prog

Yes, the band has been influenced by many prog legends like Genesis, King Crimson, Van der Graff or Gentle Giant .but ..one thing I love about Halloween is their own musical characteristics that differentiate themselves from any band. The use of violin extensively throughout the album is great example of how they compose the music. King Crimson's David Cross had never made his violin work dominate any album of King Crimson during his tenure with the band. Halloween's violin is basically like flute in Jethro Tull's albums. Have you ever found any Tull album without extensive use of flute? There was ..probably "A" album. But bear in mind, "A" was initially intended as Ian Anderson solo, not Tull's. Halloween music is probably comparable with After Crying in the way they use violin extensively. In addition, the use of French language with great accentuation has made the music powerful.

The album starts wonderfully with 'Conseil des démons' (4:30) through an ambient nuance with Geraldine vocal line. It then moves dynamically with powerful vocal accentuation of Geraldine in French that makes the vocal sounds truly powerful. Throughout the music flow, violin plays critical role in providing fills, augmented with keyboard / organ work that sometimes in Church organ style. Guitar is also quite dominant. At approx minute 3:27 the music changes the style nicely. It's a great opener. AT the end of the track there are people doing hand clapping .it's probably this album is a live record with excellent sound quality. The next "Le Procès" (8:00) starts off with male narration followed with another powerful female vocal line of Geraldine, backed with inventive violin and piano. Male vocal enters the music as well and it sounds like a dialogue in the music. The bass guitar also provides its tight work. I love the violin work here. In a way it reminds me to After Crying but it's not the same musically. In the middle of the track, there is a jazz rock tinge featuring violin as soloist plus a bit of bass guitar solo. Geraldine performs her acrobatic vocal line. She is a great prog vocalist!

"Waltz" (5:35) is a brilliant follow-up with Geraldine demonstrates his consistent singing style, but this time in English, and it still sounds powerful. At the end of the track there is stunning electric guitar solo, augmented with violin work. "Arthur contre Morgane" (5:55) brings the music energetically with keyboard and violin as the main instruments followed with guitar. The drumwork is also quite dynamics. Vocal only enters in the middle of the track. "Iron Mickey" (5:40) starts symphonic with music riffs using violin and other electric equipment. I love the violin solo performed in this track, followed with electric guitar solo. The album contains also the interpretation of VdGG "House with no Door" (4:15) that starts nicely with soft piano touch and nice vocal line. "Beginning" (6:25) is a great track with wonderful intro using combined piano work and violin followed nicely with violin solo. What I also enjoy is the mellow melodic song with great piano and vocal line at intro "What's in" (4:45). It flows nicely with catchy and memorable melody line supported by great singing of Geraldine. It's an accessible track and it's my favorite. As the music flows, there is also stunning guitar work in addition to violin.

Overall, this is truly an excellent symphonic progressive album with violin-based composition. The guitar solo portion is also quite extensive. I personally think this is a masterpiece work but I want to clear myself from the "halo effect" as I've just known the music recently. But for sure, this is an excellent addition to any prog music collection. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW (i-Rock! Music Community)

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#185362) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 12, 2008

Post a review of HALLOWEEN "Silence...au dernier rang"