ADOLESCENCIA CRONICA

- Alfredo Raigosa / bass
- Ricardo Ortegón / guitar
- Victor Baldovinos / drums, percussion
- Ricardo Moreno / keyboards
+ Alexandro González / flute (2-6)

LP Phoenix Records PHX 506 / CD Musea FGBG 4356.AR (2000)

ICONOCLASTA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ICONOCLASTA Adolescencia Cronica Music

En Busca De SentidoEn Busca De Sentido
2001
En Concierto - Teatro De La CiudadEn Concierto - Teatro De La Ciudad
Phoenix
ICONOCLASTA (1983 SELF TITLED/1985 REMINISCENCIAS) CD RARE OOP MEXICAN PROG US $26.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Iconoclasta - Reminiscencias - avanzada metalica US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ICONOCLASTA LP En busca de sentido Mexican prog RARE US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CD LUIS PEREZ.- LA NEZA LIKE CHAC MOOL JORGE REYES ICONOCLASTA NUEVO MEXICO US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
CD CHAC MOOL.- EN VIVO JORGE REYES ICONOCLASTA LUIS PEREZ DECIBEL US $35.00 Buy It Now 4 days
7 inch ICONOCLASTA - SUITE MEXICANA Mexican prog US $19.00 [0 bids]
ICONOCLASTA - SOLILOQUIO Mexican prog US $39.00 [0 bids]
ICONOCLASTA - REMINISCENCIAS Mexican prog US $45.00 Buy It Now 8 days
ICONOCLASTA - ADOLESCENCIA CRONICA [CD NEW] US $23.18 Buy It Now 14 days
Iconoclasta - Adolescencia Cronica CD US $23.19 Buy It Now 14 days
ICONOCLASTA Iconoclasta Reminiscencias 2 LP's on 1 CD RICARDO MORENO Rosa Flora US $60.00 Buy It Now 15 days
ICONOCLASTA SAME SELF / MEXICO PROG 1983 US $49.99 Buy It Now 18 days
En Busca De Sentido - Iconoclasta New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $26.79 Buy It Now 24 days
LOS DELINQUENTES BIENVENIDOS A LA EPOCA ICONOCLASTA CD US $5.71 Buy It Now 25 days
CD LUIS PEREZ.- EN EL OMBLIGO DE LA LUNA (CHAC MOOL JORGE REYES ICONOCLASTA) US $15.00 Buy It Now 25 days
ICONOCLASTA SOLILOQUIO RARE TOP MEXICAN PROG CD WITH LP COV CHAC MOOL DELIRIUM US $38.88 Buy It Now 25 days
CD DECIBEL- FORTUNA VIRILIS CHAC MOOL JORGE REYES ICONOCLASTA LUIS PEREZ US $25.00 Buy It Now 27 days
CD DECIBEL.- MENSAJE DESDE FOMALHAULT CHAC MOOL ICONOCLASTA JORGE REYES US $25.00 Buy It Now 27 days
CD LUIS PEREZ.- IN SITU LIKE CHAC MOOL JORGE REYES ICONOCLASTA NUEVO MEXICO US $15.00 Buy It Now 27 days
CD NAZCA.- EN VIVO DECIBEL LUIS PEREZ CHAC MOOL ICONOCLASTA JORGE REYES US $25.00 Buy It Now 27 days
CD VIA LACTEA.- 1977-1997 JORGE REYES CHAC MOOL ICONOCLASTA LUIS PEREZ DECIBEL US $25.00 Buy It Now 27 days
CD DECIBEL.- CONTRANATURA CHAC MOOL JORGE REYES ICONOCLASTA LUIS PEREZ US $25.00 Buy It Now 27 days
CD HUMUS.- SAME TITLE II CHAC MOOL ICONOCLASTA MUROS DE AGUA JORGE REYES US $18.50 Buy It Now 27 days
CD MCC.- MUSICA Y CONTRACULTURA 1980/1984 CHAC MOOL DECIBEL ICONOCLASTA US $30.00 Buy It Now 27 days
CD HUMUS.- MALLEUS CHAC MOOL ICONOCLASTA JORGE REYES LUIS PEREZ MUROS DE AGUA US $18.50 Buy It Now 27 days
CD ICONOCLASTA.- TEATRO DE LA CIUDAD CHAC MOOL JORGE REYES VIA LACTEA AVANZADA US $25.00 Buy It Now 27 days
CD CHAC MOOL.- EL MENSAJERO DE LOS DIOSES ICONOCLASTA JORGE REYES VIA LACTEA US $25.00 Buy It Now 27 days
CD HUMUS.- SAME TITLE I ICONOCLASTA CHAC MOOL JORGE REYES LUIS PEREZ DECIBEL US $18.50 Buy It Now 27 days
ICONOCLASTA s/t 1983 Mexican prog LP ORIG 1st LP, 1st press symph Genesis style US $49.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Iconoclasta ?- Adolescencia Cronica - 12" LP progressive rock, mexico, mexican US $19.99 Buy It Now 27 days
KATARSIS - katarsis - CD MEXICAN PROGRESSIVE ROCK, deleted, like : iconoclasta US $19.99 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy ICONOCLASTA music online Buy ICONOCLASTA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ICONOCLASTA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ICONOCLASTA Adolescencia Cronica ratings distribution

ICONOCLASTA Adolescencia Cronica reviews

Review by Greger
4 stars A very, very long time ago I bought three vinyl LP's from the excellent Swedish Record Shop Inedi Records. The albums were "Reminiscencias" (1985), "Soliloquio" (1987) and "Suite Mexicana" (1987) by the Mexican progressive rock band ICONOCLASTA. Inedi Records is nowadays gone, but these three albums have been spinning on my vinyl player now and then throughout the years. Actually they're some of my favourite albums and they were very important for my ever-growing interest in progressive rock at the end of the 80's.

ICONOCLASTA's fifth album "Adolescencia Cronicas" from 1988 have now been re-released on the French progressive label Musea, so it was with great expectations I started listen to this CD. I was more than pleased with what I heard. ICONOCLASTA are blending progressive rock with some jazz-rock. This instrumental concept album is very complex with reminiscences to ARACHNOID, EMERSON LAKE & PALMER, GENESIS, KING CRIMSON, PREMIATA FORNERIA MARCONI, TERPANDRE and YES.

I have ignored the poor sound quality on my ICONOCLASTA vinyl LP's, but the sound quality isn't that good on this CD either. I guess it has to do with the original recordings. It's hard to tell whether this album is better than their earlier albums, because they have a bigger nostalgic value to me. Musically this is however more challenging and intriguing, and I guess that I will play this CD as much as I have played my vinyl albums. RECOMMENDED!

Send comments to Greger (BETA) | Report this review (#30491) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, July 03, 2004

4 stars How already said in my review about "Soliloquio" (review #496708 in August 03, 2011, 19:27 EST), I consider "Adolescência Crõnica" a highly recommendable albun, but not in the same level of "Soliloquio". In this subsequent album from 1989 the band shows less symphonic moments than in the previ ... (read more)

Report this review (#562134) | Posted by maryes | Friday, November 04, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ICONOCLASTA "Adolescencia Cronica"