THE DAEMONS MOCK ME WHILE I SLEEP

Buy MUTINY IN JONESTOWN Music
Studio Album, released in 2017

1. Dagon (10:30)
2. Astrophobos (7:11)
3. The Colour Out of Space (12:19)
4. Despair (4:00)
5. Polaris (11:11)
6. Dagon Coda (1:20)

Search MUTINY IN JONESTOWN The Daemons Mock Me While I Sleep lyrics

Search MUTINY IN JONESTOWN The Daemons Mock Me While I Sleep tabs

- Dennis Montgomery / Guitars, Keyboards, Vocals, Bass, Drums

Released 7/28/17 on the 30th anniversary of the formation of the band, self released, digital and limited quantity CD

bandcamp; https://mutinyinjonestown.bandcamp.com/album/the-daemons-mock-me-while-i-sleep

MUTINY IN JONESTOWN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MUTINY IN JONESTOWN The Daemons Mock Me While I Sleep Music

More places to buy MUTINY IN JONESTOWN music online Buy MUTINY IN JONESTOWN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MUTINY IN JONESTOWN The Daemons Mock Me While I Sleep ratings distribution

MUTINY IN JONESTOWN The Daemons Mock Me While I Sleep reviews

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Avant, Crossover & Neo Teams
3 stars This album is ... maybe ... 27th studio-recorded album by one of the most proactive artists and simultaneously one of delightful proggers (also in Progarchives!) Dennis MONTGOMERY also known as MUTINY IN JONESTOWN released in 2017, for a tribute to HP Lovecraft. Not known HP at all, but this creation tells me how he is active, aggressive, and acrobatic (!) versatile musician - all instruments are synchronized and matured for our ears. Pretty amazing. And one more, his material is a tad bluesy, cold-hearted, and sombre via the melody line filled with minor keys. Quite surprising, for his fine smile and lovely character. From the first strike "Dagon" (this track is my pleasure really, also with the last one) he shows colourful sound variations ... the latter phase is clearly for my passion, as if I enjoyed a bottle of red wine with complex, beautiful black-fruit-like flavour created in Yakima Valley. Sadly his voices are not so good though. As a result, this stuff is fantastic for an album on his own. Fine for the audience to enjoy various essence e.g. pop, psychedelic, Neo-symphonic or something. Overall cannot stimulate our shoulder in rapid succession, but I love it, and love him. ;)

Post a review of MUTINY IN JONESTOWN "The Daemons Mock Me While I Sleep"