Marco Ragni

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Marco Ragni The Wandering Caravan album cover

from partners
Studio Album, released in 2018

1. What we Have Done in the Past We'll Be in the Future (11:24)
2. Waiting on the Threshold (11:38)
3. Promised Land (4:33)
4. Which is the Right Path to Take? (3:53)
5. It's Only Fantasy (5:11)
6. What are We Willing to Lose to Regain our Freedom? (4:00)
7. Keep Dreaming (9:04)
8. Back Home Again (3:40)

- Marco Ragni / Vocals. Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards

Format: CD, Digital
February 28, 2018

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

Buy MARCO RAGNI The Wandering Caravan Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Land of Blue EchoesLand of Blue Echoes
In My EyesIn My Eyes
Crow Records 2010
Lilac DaysLilac Days
CD Baby 2012

More places to buy MARCO RAGNI music online Buy MARCO RAGNI & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MARCO RAGNI The Wandering Caravan ratings distribution

MARCO RAGNI The Wandering Caravan reviews

Review by Rivertree
4 stars Just another album which takes time to reach for the real depth .... Recorded by MARCO RAGNI's Wandering Caravan outfit here we have a well-crafted melange of melody, accessibility, but also complexity, diverse twists, turns and rough-edged moments. For what prog is about, isn't it? This appeals to me the more I'm listening. Apart from the overall psychedelic backbone there is much richness to state. The starter What We Have Done In The Past We'll Be In The Future proves this while juggling with oriental flair, folksy acoustic guitar and flute as well as rocking excursions decorated with saxophone, dashing organ and soaring electric guitar. A heavy load, when intending to capture this composition in its entirety.

Thoroughly convincing. I already had kept an ear on Marco's previous albums, but this one is a great leap forward definitely. First of all the Wandering Caravan gives excellent musicians a lift. And the compositional attempt is very successful, top notch. Wonderful smooth parts and raucous vocals are Waiting On the Threshold. Especially right in the middle the song triple Which Is The Right Path To Take, It's Only Fantasy and What Are We Willing To Lose To Regain Our Freedom is an inseparable experience. A dreamy atmosphere, nice piano sequences again and again, a partial hallucinative downfall in between ... bravo! Melodic Revolution Records can be proud of having another top album on the back catalogue.

5 stars Marco Ragni comes out with a new album composed in full hands and which sees among the musicians Peter Matuchniak on guitar, Jeff Mack on bass, Dave Newhouse on the woodwinds, Maurizio Antonini on drums and Luca Zabbini from Barock Project as special guest. The Wandering Caravan is a step ... (read more)

Report this review (#1892613) | Posted by Spidersfromars | Sunday, March 11, 2018 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MARCO RAGNI "The Wandering Caravan"