BREMEN 1973

Brainstorm Bremen 1973 album cover

Buy BRAINSTORM Music
Live, released in 2002

1. Zwick zwick (5:29)
2. Das Schwein trügt (5:00)
3. You're the one (5:19)
4. My way (9:53)
5. There was a time... (14:23)
6. Affenzahn (5:07)
7. Hirnwind (21:01)
8. Marilyn Monroe (9:44)
9. Snakeskin tango (2:35)

Search BRAINSTORM Bremen 1973 lyrics

Search BRAINSTORM Bremen 1973 tabs

- Rainer Bodensohn / bass, flute, vocals
- Joachim Keinzer / drums
- Roland Schaeffer / guitar, keyboards
- Eddy Von Overheidt / keyboards, vocals
- Enno Dernov / bass, guitar

CD Garden of Delights GoD 074

and to Joren for the last updates

BRAINSTORM MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BRAINSTORM Bremen 1973 Music

StorminStormin
Tabu Demon 2013
Firesoul (2CD digipak edition)Firesoul (2CD digipak edition)
AFM Records 2014
Self-Produced
AmbiguityAmbiguity
Metal Blade Import 2000
MOORE/MAJEURE**BRAINSTORM**VINYL US $18.00 Buy It Now 1h
THE OSMONDS Brainstorm '76 ORIG POLYDOR PROMO WLP Rare! EXC US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 39m
The OSMONDS / BRAINSTORM - Rare 8-Track (1976) VGC+ US $12.00 Buy It Now 4h 36m
BRAINSTORM HOT FOR YOU US 7" 1979 TABU RECORDS US $5.99 Buy It Now 6h 11m
Brainstorm ?- Funky Entertainment CD 2003 US $8.27 [0 bids]
BRAINSTORM-CYBERNATICAL TONALITIES-TECHNO/RAVE/92@LISTN US $22.87 Buy It Now 11h 57m
Hoax - Brainstorm At Dawn CD 1995 Boucherie Prod. US $89.00 Buy It Now 12h 12m
BRAINSTORM - FIRESOUL NEW CD US $23.14 Buy It Now 12h 31m
Polydor / Kolob Records The Osmonds BRAINSTORM lp,1976, NEAR MINT CONDITION TOO! US $6.95 Buy It Now 13h 46m
Brainstorm - Hot For You - 12 inch Vinyl Record US $4.99 Buy It Now 14h 19m
MAYDAY PARADE:Brainstorm:T-shirt NEW:LARGE ONLY US $28.05 Buy It Now 14h 53m
Young Mc : Brainstorm CD (1991) US $3.25 Buy It Now 17h 36m
Brainstorm by Young M.C. (CD, Aug-1991, Capitol/EMI Records) US $1.99 Buy It Now 18h 20m
BRAINSTORM - SMILE A WHILE 72 GERMAN PROG JAZZ ROCK CD+3 LIVE 71 SWF RADIO TRKS US $19.95 Buy It Now 19h 16m
BRAINSTORM "Stormin" [CD Reissue] BRAND NEW & SEALED US $14.91 [0 bids]
Soul Promo 45 BRAINSTORM Loving Just You on Tabu (promo) US $5.00 Buy It Now 20h 5m
Game Insane Brainstorm CD US $4.02 Buy It Now 20h 28m
BRAINSTORM HOT FOR YOU RARE 1979 MONO/STEREO DISCO PROMO 45 US $2.99 [0 bids]
SUBLIMINAL HYPNOSIS BRAINSTORM-BRAINSTORMING BRAIN STORM STORMING CREATIVITY AID US $12.99 Buy It Now 20h 43m
Various Artists Brainstorm Biscuits CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 22h 14m
Kirsty Maccoll - Tropical Brainstorm NEW CD US $10.57 Buy It Now 23h 3m
Brainstorm by Young MC (CD, Aug-1991, Capitol/EMI Records US $4.90 [0 bids]
Isaac Hayes / Brainstorm (5)- Ashley Beedle Re-Edit Series 001 12" US $12.02 Buy It Now 1 day
BRAINSTORM Original Movie Soundtrack LP VG++ In Shrink US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BRAINSTORM heat waves LP SEALED tender loving empire NEW single sleeve 2012 US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BRAINSTORM LOVING JUST YOU 1978 MODERN SOUL PROMO 45 HEAR IT NOW US $2.99 [0 bids]
BRAINSTORM EVERYTIME I SEE YOU I GO WILD & LOVING JUST YOU 1978 MODERN SOUL PROM US $2.99 [0 bids]
Lord Finesse - Hip 2 Da Game / No Gimmicks (Brainstorm Remix) 12" Promo Buckwild US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BRAINSTORM-STORMIN' +5-JAPAN CD B00E1CPX9Qhirata4 US $44.57 Buy It Now 1 day
Young Mc : Brainstorm CD (1991) US $2.80 Buy It Now 1 day
PATHOS Katharsis CD Power/Thrash/Prog: BRAINSTORM, SOLIWORK, DARK TRANQUILLITY US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
@ CD Brainstorm - Ambiguity GERMAN METAL / PROMO / METAL BLADE RECORDS 2000 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TYRANT TOO LATE TO PRAY CD BRAINSTORM DIVISION 1996 ruthless cirith ungol omen US $0.99 [1 bids]
TYRANT LEGIONS OF THE DEAD CD BRAINSTORM DIVISION 1996 cirith ungol omen US $0.99 [1 bids]
CICERO BLAKE/Shing A Ling-Brainstorm WDJ HEAR US $16.56 [0 bids]
Brainstorm 4 cds Liquid Monster, Soul Temptation, Metus Mortis, Ambiguity US $40.00 [0 bids]
BRAINSTORM BISCUITS-Joey Ramone-DIGHAYZOOSE-Deliverance-DANIEL AMOS-The 77's/Cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NORTHERN SOUL/MODERN-BRAINSTORM-WAKE UP AND BE SOMEBODY-TABU US $8.27 [0 bids]
Brainstorm / Downburst JAPAN+3 Helloween OOP!!!!! *E US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Brainstorm "M.R The special techno ep "Tribal techno"TECHNO ELECTRONIC EP VG+ US $5.71 Buy It Now 1 day
Brainstorm 2 "Tutti futi ep" TECHNO ELECTRONIC SINGLE SEALED NEW US $8.71 Buy It Now 1 day
BRAINSTORM-JOURNEY TO THE LIGHT +4-JAPAN CD D73 US $21.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BRAINSTORM - we're on our way home part 1 / part 2 - TABU US $4.99 [0 bids]
Reflections, A Brainstorm Companion CD 1994 77s Lost Dogs Undercover Daniel Amos US $1.99 [0 bids]
Brainstorm - Stormin (Bonus Tracks) [CD New] US $14.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Symphorce - Become Death (CD 2007) BRAINSTORM GOOD COND US $6.62 Buy It Now 1 day
Symphorce - Godspeed CD 2005 BRAINSTORM FREEDOM CALL MYSTIC PROPHECY DOWNSPIRIT US $6.62 Buy It Now 1 day
BRAINSTORM Liquid Monster Excellent Power Metal CD+DVD LIMITED DELUXE EDITION US $2.99 [0 bids]
PUSHSTART WAGON - Squeaky Clean (CD 1998) Brainstorm Artists Intl US $2.09 [0 bids]
SOUNDTRACK: Brainstorm (soundtrack & cast vinyl LP) US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BRAINSTORM Metus Mortis JAPAN IMPORT 3 bonus tracks Power-Thrash Metal US $9.99 [0 bids]
SUBLIMINAL BRAINSTORMING-BRAINSTORM BRAIN STORM- BRAINWAVE MEDITATION TECHNOLOGY US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Metus Mortis by Brainstorm (6~Metal '90s-'00s) (CD, Oct-2001, Metal Blade) US $9.99 [0 bids]
BRAINSTORM JAMES HORNER SOUNDTRACK NM DIGITAL JAPAN '83 christopher walken OST!! US $99.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Brainstorm by Young MC (CD, Aug-1991, Capitol/EMI Records) US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BRAINSTORM-SOUL TEMPTATION-5 track snippet cd-2003 US $13.66 Buy It Now 2 days
BRAINSTORM TWO Earth Zero OZ CD NEW Prog Space Rock US $13.98 Buy It Now 2 days
BRAINSTORM-HEAT WAVES CD NEW US $12.33 Buy It Now 2 days
Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment (Ltd. Digipack) [CD New] US $29.96 Buy It Now 2 days
BRAINSTORM - MY STAR (3 TRK CD) (REF B1) US $4.96 Buy It Now 2 days
FREEMAN CHICO/BRAINSTORM - SWEET EXPLOSION - IORCD70102 US $21.02 Buy It Now 2 days
BRAINSTORM - ON THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT - AFMCD360 US $21.65 Buy It Now 2 days
BRAINSTORM - Journey To The Light - CD US $16.58 Buy It Now 2 days
Brainstorm ~ Funky Entertainment LP ~ Tabu ~ boogie funk US $7.99 [0 bids]
Brainstorm ~ Journey To The Light LP ~ Tabu ~ WLP VG++ US $7.99 [0 bids]
Brainstorm ~ Stormin' LP ~ Tabu ~ VG++ US $7.99 [0 bids]
FREEMAN,CHICO / BRAINSTORM-SWEET EXPLOSION VINYL LP NEW US $25.14 Buy It Now 2 days
Freeman, Chico/Brainstorm-THRESHOLD VINYL LP NEW US $19.40 Buy It Now 2 days
Subway - Dangerous Games CD 1990 Brainstorm Aurophon Series US $89.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Brainstorm - Hot For You 12" US $3.32 [0 bids]
VARIOUS ARTISTS: Ultra Dance (RCA) Incs: Odyssey, Brainstorm, Charme, +++ US $6.62 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW* Brainstorm - We're On Our Way Home *REPRESS* Limited Pressing!! US $33.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DyeWitness ?- Brainstorm (MIDTOWN 1996)(GABBER/GABBA/HARDCORE)(VG+ CONDITION) US $16.56 Buy It Now 3 days
Brainstorm-Second Smile German prog psych cd 1 bonus track US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
RESTLESS we rock the nation CD Rare hard to get Brainstorm Series Edit Victory US $45.00 [0 bids]
BROTHEREDGE - True Roll Model - CD, Christian pop/rap on Brainstorm/WAL/Word US $2.49 Buy It Now 3 days
RARE OSMONDS BRAINSTORM JAPAN PRESS with OBI / INSERT NM VINYL osmond brothers US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Game Insane Brainstorm CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 3 days
BRAINSTORM (PRATA VETRA) Cassette - RUSSIA US $5.90 Buy It Now 3 days
BRAINSTORM ( Prata Vetra) Latvian BAND - UKRAINIAN EMI - COMP / a Day Before ... US $15.92 Buy It Now 3 days
New: ARCTIC MONKEYS - Brainstorm CD US $4.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Brainstorm Lovin' is Really My Game Tabu Funk Northern Soul R&B 45 Record 7" US $27.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Demolition,Catalepsy,CD,CD Club Pressing,Heralds of Oblision,Mutilage,Brainstorm US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Brainstorm - Firesoul (Black Vinyl) [Vinyl New] US $25.98 Buy It Now 3 days
BRAINSTORM / SHOCKWAVE [2-track Demo] by Network Music SEALED CD, 1993 US $9.00 [0 bids]
Firesoul [4/15] by Brainstorm (6~Metal '90s-'00s) (Vinyl, Apr-2014, AFM Records) US $25.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Melvin Moore "I've been watchin you - How does" Modern Soul R&B Brainstorm 45 US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
BRAINSTORM - THE OSMONDS (CASSETTE) BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED US $49.99 Buy It Now 4 days
BRAINSTORM (6~METAL - ON THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT [BRAINSTORM (6~METAL - NEW CD US $26.98 Buy It Now 4 days
BRAINSTORM (6~METAL - JUST HIGHS NO LOWS - NEW CD BOXSET US $15.83 Buy It Now 4 days
On The Spur Of The Moment - Brainstorm New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $19.51 Buy It Now 4 days
(BOX ONLY) HAWKWIND California Brainstorm *UNUSED* GRIFFIN BOX SET BOX US $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Brainstorm - Downburst [CD New] US $10.10 Buy It Now 4 days
BRAINSTORM (70'S POP GROUP) hot for you 7" b/w don't let me catch you with your US $8.27 Buy It Now 4 days
BRAINSTORM (70'S POP GROUP) hot for you 7" b/w don't let me catch you with US $8.27 Buy It Now 4 days
BRAINSTORM (70'S POP GROUP) hot for you 7" promo b/w don't let me catch you with US $8.27 Buy It Now 4 days
BRAINSTORM STORMIN LP VG++ Tabu (Disco Funk) US $5.50 [0 bids]
OSMONDS brainstorm LP 10 track (2391236) uk polydor 1976 US $17.38 Buy It Now 4 days
SEVENTY SEVENS - TOM TOM BLUES (CD, 1995, Brainstorm) Classic Christian Rock! US $8.99 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy BRAINSTORM music online Buy BRAINSTORM & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BRAINSTORM DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BRAINSTORM Bremen 1973 ratings distribution

BRAINSTORM Bremen 1973 reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars I have heard the studio albums in the mid-70's but this is too far away for me to review them , for I never owned a copy . This is a live album (typical product of Garden Of Delight Label ) only released recently and mixed with more recent live stuff. I rented this Cd last week and unfortunately , it did not leave big of an impact on me as I had expected since I had good thoughts of their two studio albums. From my faded memory , I could not rememnber what the good studio tracks would give live.

And since this album did not impress me that much , all I can say is that this is run-of-the-mill fusion from the mid-70's although this is meant to have the Canterbury feel to it , I was not convinced enough to make a copy of it. I think that sums it up . Still worth discovering though , but the studio albums will have priority in my wish list . Once I rediscover those , I shall come back to it.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#30719) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, June 08, 2004

4 stars About 2 weeks after BRAINSTORM released their second album "Second Smile" they played this open-air concert at Bremen's College of Technology. Radio Bremen recorded it for their Jazz Live series. It was a rainy day on that 23rd of June 1973, but neither the band or the audience let that affect their enthusiasm. Six of the nine tracks are from that second album but they start off with two from their debut and they end the proceedings with one last song from that particular record. Love the cover art by the way.

Anything i've heard that was recorded by Radio Bremen sounds fantastic, and this is not the exception. So yes the first two tracks are from the debut "Smile A While" and sound different from what will follow. These two songs called "Zwick Zwick" and "Das Schwein Trugt" sound like SOFT MACHINE somewhat with the sax and flute taking turns leading the way in these almost improv-like sounding jams. They can seem a little samey but I like them, just not as much as the tracks that follow. "Your The One" is a Joe Cocker cover and they use vocals here. No they aren't the best but they are passable.They do the song justice with better instrumental workouts including a bass solo before 4 minutes. "My Way" kicks in just before a minute then settles back with vocals that aren't so good but I love when it kicks back in after 2 minutes to a Canterbury style with some excellent vocal melodies. Some rare prominant guitar from ex-JUD'S GALLERY's Enno Dernov who mostly plays bass here.

"There Was A Time" is almost 14 1/2 minutes long. This sounds pretty cool a minute in then it turns a little experimental with avant sounding sax and sound. It's not until after 3 minutes that they settle in and the audience claps at the avant playing they have just heard. Yes this sounds excellent when they settle into this Jazzy groove with the sax playing over top. Vocals before 5 minutes. Prominant organ will follow after 6 minutes. Cool tune. "Affenzahn" opens with one of the band members talking to the audience in German then it kicks into gear. I like the guitar early on then the flute leads the way. The organ takes over followed by flute once again with the guitar helping out. "Himwind" is the longest song at over 21 minutes. Great sound 5 minutes in when the flute settles to the background. Sax and flute then start to lead the way with that jazzy drumming also standing out. It settles down then gets a little avant after 10 minutes. Yes SOFT MACHINE comes to mind with the sax dominating the sound. A drum solo follows. "Marilyn Monroe" is a vocal track of almost 10 minutes before this recording ends with the short "Snakeskin Tango" from the debut.

Gotta love the Garden Of Delights label for digging up these previously unreleased live albums. If your as big a BRAINSTORM fan as I am you need to get this one, a valuable live document from the band at the height of their playing days.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#1062986) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 19, 2013

Post a review of BRAINSTORM "Bremen 1973"