BREMEN 1973

Brainstorm Bremen 1973 album cover

Buy BRAINSTORM Music
Live, released in 2002

1. Zwick zwick (5:29)
2. Das Schwein trügt (5:00)
3. You're the one (5:19)
4. My way (9:53)
5. There was a time... (14:23)
6. Affenzahn (5:07)
7. Hirnwind (21:01)
8. Marilyn Monroe (9:44)
9. Snakeskin tango (2:35)

Search BRAINSTORM Bremen 1973 lyrics

Search BRAINSTORM Bremen 1973 tabs

- Rainer Bodensohn / bass, flute, vocals
- Joachim Keinzer / drums
- Roland Schaeffer / guitar, keyboards
- Eddy Von Overheidt / keyboards, vocals
- Enno Dernov / bass, guitar

CD Garden of Delights GoD 074

and to Joren for the last updates

BRAINSTORM MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BRAINSTORM Bremen 1973 Music

Firesoul (2CD digipak edition)Firesoul (2CD digipak edition)
AFM Records 2014
Tabu Demon 2013
Brainstorm - Unholy (Re-Issue) CD US $20.12 Buy It Now 3h 31m
BRAINSTORM - SMILE A WHILE [BRAINSTORM] - NEW CD US $14.73 Buy It Now 3h 46m
LFO ~ Brainstorm ~ 12" Single US $11.40 Buy It Now 5h 27m
DA LICK CREW Da Lick 001 UK jungle drum bass Bizzy B Lionist Brainstorm US $19.00 Buy It Now 6h 25m
BRAINSTORM MEMORIAL ROOTS SEALED CD NEW US $5.26 Buy It Now 7h 23m
Pushstart Wagon - Squeaky Clean (CD, Oct-2004, Brainstorm) MINT #Q443 US $3.99 [0 bids]
KIRSTY MacCOLL - TROPICAL BRAINSTORM 2000 UK REMASTERED CD * NEW * US $11.40 Buy It Now 9h 3m
Russian Rock Sale - Bi-2 "Inomarki" CD Chaif Brainstorm O. Chexov US $1.50 [0 bids]
Soul Brainstorm Lovin' Is Really My Game Tabu 45 RPM From 1977 US $6.00 Buy It Now 11h 42m
BRAINSTORM - Downburst (CD) NEW SEALED US $12.99 Buy It Now 12h 30m
BRAINSTORM Film Soundtrack LP 1983 JAMES HORNER Natalie Wood Chris Walken UK TER US $35.88 Buy It Now 12h 37m
Northern Soul 45 THE EMOTIONS Cant Stand No More Heartaches BRAINSTORM EX KILLER US $18.00 Buy It Now 13h 5m
Brainstorm-Last Smile German prog psych cd US $18.99 Buy It Now 13h 10m
Brainstorm - Hungry (Re-Issue) [CD New] US $20.98 Buy It Now 15h 31m
On the Spur of the Moment by Brainstorm (6~Metal '90s-'00s) (CD, Oct-2011,... US $5.00 [0 bids]
BRAINSTORM Journey To The Light Tabu Expanded Edition (CD 2013) bonus tracks NEW US $11.08 Buy It Now 20h 58m
OSMONDS - BRAINSTORM / STEPPIN OUT NEW CD US $27.99 Buy It Now 20h 58m
Metus Mortis by Brainstorm (6~Metal '90s-'00s) (CD, Oct-2001, Metal Blade) US $7.99 [0 bids]
Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment [CD New] US $16.83 Buy It Now 22h 38m
?YOUNG MC Brainstorm 1991 Ft 'That's Way Love Goes'WEST COAST Rap Rare CD? US $0.80 [0 bids]
Rare Metal CD STEEL PROPHET The Godess Principle ORG Brainstorm Division US $44.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BRAINSTORM-FUNKY ENTERTAINMENT +1-JAPAN CD D73 US $21.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BRAINSTORM-STORMIN' +5-JAPAN CD D73 US $21.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BRAINSTORM:ON THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT US $11.40 Buy It Now 1 day
BRAINSTORM:SMILE A WHILE+3/PROG US $11.40 Buy It Now 1 day
Brainstorm "Lovin is really my game" Modern Soul Boogie Tabu Records 45 US $10.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambiguity - Brainstorm (Metal) Promotional CD 2000 No jewel case US $3.00 [0 bids]
KIRSTY MacCOLL - Tropical Brainstorm (2000 13 trk CD album) US $8.14 [0 bids]
various BRAINSTORM BISCUITS alt rock CD US $4.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Rare CD CARRION-Evil Is There! 1st pres. Aurophon Brainstorm Series US $58.79 [7 bids]
Brainstorm - Firesoul (ltd. + Bonus Live Cd) NEW CD Digi US $23.32 Buy It Now 1 day
Brainstorm-Journey To The Light (1978) Tabu Re-Reborn 2013, Deluxe Edition, New US $8.00 [0 bids]
BRAINSTORM - ON THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT NEW CD US $21.03 Buy It Now 1 day
Brainstorm - Firesoul NEW CD US $21.02 Buy It Now 1 day
BRAINSTORM**MEMORIAL ROOTS (GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $22.26 Buy It Now 1 day
Adam Again "Perfecta" CD 1995 Brainstorm - Gene Eugene Lost Dogs US $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Adam Again Perfecta 1995 Brainstorm Christian Alternative Funk Rock New Sealed US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Brainstorm by Young MC (CD, Aug-1991, Capitol/EMI Records) Mint #CE56 US $3.99 [0 bids]
Daniel Amos - Motor Cycle (CD, 1993, BAI Brainstorm) US $39.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Brainstorm By Young M.C. CD, 1991 Limited edition US $10.44 [0 bids]
Brainstorm Biscuits by Various Artists CD MINT #Z644S US $3.99 [0 bids]
MITCHEL MUSSO - BRAINSTORM (IMPORT) NEW CD US $16.64 Buy It Now 1 day
The Throes Ameroafroasiana CD BAI Brainstorm William Campbell Harold Evans Poole US $0.99 [0 bids]
Adam Again Homeboys CD Gene Eugene Terry Taylor The Choir Brainstorm/BAI 1990 US $0.99 [1 bids]
BRAINSTORM - STORMIN - BONUS TRACKS NEW CD US $25.05 Buy It Now 1 day
The Osmonds Brainstorm Polydor PD-1-6077 VG cover VG LP US $0.99 [0 bids]
RAW - A Brainstorm Compendium - Christian Music CCM - Rock Metal CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YOUNG M.C. 2 Cassette Lot BRAINSTORM Stone Cold Rhymin RAP MC US $1.00 [0 bids]
Manchester Orchestra-You Brainstorm, I Brainstorm CD EP NEW SEALED OOP 2005 US $42.99 [0 bids]
Journey to the Light [Digipak] by Brainstorm (CD, Jul-2013, Tabu Records) US $9.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Firesoul by Brainstorm (6~Metal '90s-'00s) (CD, Apr-2014, AFM Records) US $10.60 Buy It Now 1 day
Firesoul by Brainstorm (6~Metal '90s-'00s) (CD, Apr-2014, 2 Discs, AFM Records) US $12.03 Buy It Now 1 day
NORTHERN SOUL/MODERN-BRAINSTORM-WAKE UP AND BE SOMEBODY-TABU US $8.14 [0 bids]
Brainstorm Unholy Japan CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Brainstorm - Journey To The Light 1978/1995 CD 1st Press US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Brainstorm - Journey To The Light 1978 / 2002 CD US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BRAINSTORM Downburst PICTURE DISC LP RARE Limited 500 Metal Blade 2008 US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Brainstorm-Stormin' CD Original recording remastered, E Excellent US $11.89 Buy It Now 2 days
CHINCHILLA Madness CD 2000 New & Sealed PARAGON ELDRITCH BRAINSTORM SQUEALER US $10.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BRAINSTORM (6~METAL - UNHOLY [BONUS DISC] - NEW CD BOXSET US $15.46 Buy It Now 2 days
BRAINSTORM - DOWNBURST CD DIGIPACK LIMITED EDITION 3D COVER +2 BONUS TRACKS RARE US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Various Artists Brainstorm CD US $3.32 Buy It Now 2 days
NO TROUBLE Looking For Trouble RARE German Heavy Metal ORG 1990 CD BRAINSTORM US $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BRAINSTORM lovin' is really my game CM5-12 red vinyl uk miracle 1977 12" PS VG/ US $30.71 Buy It Now 2 days
BRAINSTORM - Every Time I See You I Go Wild / Loving Just You 7" 45 SINGLE VINYL US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BRAINSTORM - EVERY TIME I SEE YOU, I GO WILD / LOVING JUST YOU 45 SINGLE VINYL US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BRAINSTORM-LIQUID MONSTER- (CD 2005)-Metal Blade US $13.19 Buy It Now 2 days
Brainstorm - Journey To The Light [CD New] US $12.28 Buy It Now 2 days
Mitchel Musso - Brainstorm [CD New] US $8.61 Buy It Now 2 days
YOUNG MC That's The Way Love Goes PROMO CD SINGLE Brainstorm REMIX Dub RAP 1991 US $1.69 Buy It Now 2 days
Among The Suns, Brainstorm, Good US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BRAINSTORM - Lovin' Is Really My Game (Pt. 1 & 2) TABU RARE 45 EX++ Disco Funk US $14.99 [0 bids]
Lost Dogs Green Room Serenade CD 1996 Brainstorm Artists US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
northern soul EMOTIONS Can't Stand No More Heart Aches BRAINSTORM hear soundclip US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
TABU 70s soul PROMO 45 BRAINSTORM - Loving Just You NICE NM US $2.00 Buy It Now 2 days
CD LPG: The Earth Worm (Brainstorm Artists International, BRC4012) US $0.99 [0 bids]
BRAINSTORM hot for you LP Mint- 2Z8 5515 Vinyl 1979 Record US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BRAINSTORM: Hot For You SEALED disco single US $13.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Brainstorm - Hot For You 45 rpm Vinyl Tabu Records & Sleeve NM 1979 US $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MAJEURE / STEVE MOORE Brainstorm NEW LP PROG ZOMBI Goblin, Umberto, Fabio Frizzi US $22.99 [0 bids]
BRAINSTORM - HEAT WAVES [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $7.73 Buy It Now 2 days
Tropical Brainstorm by Kirsty Maccoll US $7.45 Buy It Now 2 days
Must Have Rap by Various Artists (CD, 1994, Brainstorm Artists International) US $13.90 Buy It Now 2 days
Brainstorm - Ambiguity CD US $18.40 Buy It Now 3 days
KIRSTY MACCOLL - TROPICAL BRAINSTORM [UK] - NEW CD US $10.56 Buy It Now 3 days
Brainstorm - Downburst CD US $13.28 Buy It Now 3 days
Chico & Brainstorm Freeman - Threshold CD IN OUT MUSIC US $18.29 Buy It Now 3 days
Brainstorm - Journey To The Light CD US $19.69 Buy It Now 3 days
Chico & Brainstorm Freeman - Sweet Explosion CD US $18.29 Buy It Now 3 days
Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment (Ltd. Digipack) CD US $30.38 Buy It Now 3 days
Osmonds - Brainstorm/Steppin' Out - GLAMCD73 US $14.81 Buy It Now 3 days
Brainstorm - On the Spur of the Moment CD 2011 power metal Germany AFM Records US $15.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Melvin Moore *Rain Go Away* Mid-Tempo Dancer US Brainstorm - VG+ Hear Record US $4.08 Buy It Now 3 days
MCCOY (BAND) - BRAINSTORM [MCCOY (BAND)] - NEW CD US $7.76 Buy It Now 3 days
BRAINSTORM: You Put A Charge In My life TABU 5518 PROMO SOUL 45 US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
BRAINSTORM OMPS Score Soundtrack James Horner London Symphony Varese Sarabande US $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
BRAINSTORM - FIRESOUL (LTD. + BONUS LIVE CD) - AFMCDD468 US $22.93 Buy It Now 3 days
California Brainstorm by Hawkwind (CD, Dec-1992, Iloki Records) US $0.99 [1 bids]
We're On Our Way Home by Brainstorm Disco Tabu 1978 vg+ US $9.95 Buy It Now 3 days
On the Spur of the Moment by Brainstorm (6~Metal '90s-'00s) + 2 BONUS TRACKS US $9.12 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy BRAINSTORM music online Buy BRAINSTORM & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BRAINSTORM DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BRAINSTORM Bremen 1973 ratings distribution

BRAINSTORM Bremen 1973 reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars I have heard the studio albums in the mid-70's but this is too far away for me to review them , for I never owned a copy . This is a live album (typical product of Garden Of Delight Label ) only released recently and mixed with more recent live stuff. I rented this Cd last week and unfortunately , it did not leave big of an impact on me as I had expected since I had good thoughts of their two studio albums. From my faded memory , I could not rememnber what the good studio tracks would give live.

And since this album did not impress me that much , all I can say is that this is run-of-the-mill fusion from the mid-70's although this is meant to have the Canterbury feel to it , I was not convinced enough to make a copy of it. I think that sums it up . Still worth discovering though , but the studio albums will have priority in my wish list . Once I rediscover those , I shall come back to it.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#30719) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, June 08, 2004

4 stars About 2 weeks after BRAINSTORM released their second album "Second Smile" they played this open-air concert at Bremen's College of Technology. Radio Bremen recorded it for their Jazz Live series. It was a rainy day on that 23rd of June 1973, but neither the band or the audience let that affect their enthusiasm. Six of the nine tracks are from that second album but they start off with two from their debut and they end the proceedings with one last song from that particular record. Love the cover art by the way.

Anything i've heard that was recorded by Radio Bremen sounds fantastic, and this is not the exception. So yes the first two tracks are from the debut "Smile A While" and sound different from what will follow. These two songs called "Zwick Zwick" and "Das Schwein Trugt" sound like SOFT MACHINE somewhat with the sax and flute taking turns leading the way in these almost improv-like sounding jams. They can seem a little samey but I like them, just not as much as the tracks that follow. "Your The One" is a Joe Cocker cover and they use vocals here. No they aren't the best but they are passable.They do the song justice with better instrumental workouts including a bass solo before 4 minutes. "My Way" kicks in just before a minute then settles back with vocals that aren't so good but I love when it kicks back in after 2 minutes to a Canterbury style with some excellent vocal melodies. Some rare prominant guitar from ex-JUD'S GALLERY's Enno Dernov who mostly plays bass here.

"There Was A Time" is almost 14 1/2 minutes long. This sounds pretty cool a minute in then it turns a little experimental with avant sounding sax and sound. It's not until after 3 minutes that they settle in and the audience claps at the avant playing they have just heard. Yes this sounds excellent when they settle into this Jazzy groove with the sax playing over top. Vocals before 5 minutes. Prominant organ will follow after 6 minutes. Cool tune. "Affenzahn" opens with one of the band members talking to the audience in German then it kicks into gear. I like the guitar early on then the flute leads the way. The organ takes over followed by flute once again with the guitar helping out. "Himwind" is the longest song at over 21 minutes. Great sound 5 minutes in when the flute settles to the background. Sax and flute then start to lead the way with that jazzy drumming also standing out. It settles down then gets a little avant after 10 minutes. Yes SOFT MACHINE comes to mind with the sax dominating the sound. A drum solo follows. "Marilyn Monroe" is a vocal track of almost 10 minutes before this recording ends with the short "Snakeskin Tango" from the debut.

Gotta love the Garden Of Delights label for digging up these previously unreleased live albums. If your as big a BRAINSTORM fan as I am you need to get this one, a valuable live document from the band at the height of their playing days.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#1062986) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 19, 2013

Post a review of BRAINSTORM "Bremen 1973"