WHERE OWLS KNOW MY NAME

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

Rivers of Nihil Where Owls Know my Name album cover

Buy RIVERS OF NIHIL Music
Studio Album, released in 2018

01. Cancer / Moonspeak (1:44)
02. The Silent Life (6:34)
03. A Home (5:19)
04. Old Nothing (4:44)
05. Subtle Change (Including the Forest of Transition and Dissatisfaction Dance) (8:34)
06. Terrestria III: Wither (3:49)
07. Hollow (5:13)
08. Death Is Real (6:09)
09. Where Owls Know My Name (6:42)
10. Capricorn / Agoratopia (7:50)

- Adam Biggs / Bass, Vocals
- Brody Uttley / Guitars
- Jake Dieffenbach / Vocals
- Jon Topore / Guitars
- Jared Klein / Drums

CD/Digital Released by Metal Blade Records, March 16th, 2018.

Thanks to rdtprog for the addition

Buy RIVERS OF NIHIL Where Owls Know my Name Music

Where Owls Know My NameWhere Owls Know My Name
Metal Blade 2018
$10.94

Rivers of Nihil - Where Owls Know My Name [New Vinyl LP] USD $33.41 Buy It Now 19h 19m
Rivers of Nihil - Where Owls Know My Name [New Vinyl LP] USD $37.69 Buy It Now 19h 34m
Rivers Of Nihil - Where Owls Know My Name CD #118155 USD $18.03 Buy It Now 5 days
Where Owls Know My Name Rivers of Nihil New Audio Music CD US warehouse USD $14.83 Buy It Now 6 days
RIVERS OF NIHIL -WHERE OWLS KNOW MY NAME (2018) CD Jewel Case by Fono Music+GIFT USD $7.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Rivers Of Nihil - Where Owls Know My Name 039841557527 (CD Used Like New) USD $12.41 Buy It Now 12 days
Rivers of Nihil Where Owls Know My Name USD $48.80 Buy It Now 13 days
RIVERS OF NIHIL-WHERE OWLS KNOW MY NAME VINYL LP NEW USD $40.81 Buy It Now 14 days
Rivers of Nihil - Where Owls Know My Name [New CD] USD $14.41 Buy It Now 21 days
Rivers of Nihil - Where Owls Know My Name [New CD] USD $13.56 Buy It Now 21 days
Rivers Of Nihil Where Owls Know My Name 01 NEW sealed USD $57.43 Buy It Now 22 days
Rivers of Nihil - Where Owls Know My Name 2LP NEW Colored Vinyl USD $39.99 Buy It Now 22 days
RIVERS OF NIHIL - WHERE OWLS KNOW MY NAME CD NEW+ USD $27.05 Buy It Now 23 days
Where Owls Know My Name - Of Nihil Rivers Compact Disc Free Shipping! USD $18.38 Buy It Now 24 days
Where Owls Know My Name - Of Nihil Rivers Vinyl Free Shipping! USD $40.80 Buy It Now 24 days
RIVERS OF NIHIL-WHERE OWLS KNOW MY NAME CD NEW USD $15.33 Buy It Now 24 days
RIVERS OF NIHIL - WHERE OWLS KNOW MY NAME USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $13.59 Buy It Now 25 days
RIVERS OF NIHIL - WHERE OWLS KNOW MY NAME NEW CD USD $14.42 Buy It Now 25 days
Where Owls Know My Name By Rivers of Nihil New Release 2018 BEST SELLER USD $17.43 Buy It Now 26 days
Where Owls Know My Name Rivers of Nihil Artist USD $15.67 Buy It Now 27 days
RIVERS OF NIHIL Where owls know my name SPLATTER 2LP 100 COPIES FACTORY SEALED USD $99.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy RIVERS OF NIHIL music online Buy RIVERS OF NIHIL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

RIVERS OF NIHIL Where Owls Know my Name ratings distribution

RIVERS OF NIHIL Where Owls Know my Name reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars This is the most progressive of the three releases, and a sign that they found a signature sound. With a healthy does of sax, this release has so much variety that it should interest the most demanding prog ears. The first two albums are classified as Technical Death Metal, but Where Owls Know my ... (read more)

Report this review (#1916593) | Posted by javajeff | Sunday, April 22, 2018 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RIVERS OF NIHIL "Where Owls Know my Name"