MOONLIGHT FLIT

Studio Album, released in 1993

1. Moonlight Flit (3:05)
2. Cloudless Sky (7:54)
3. Sticks On Fire (8:29)
4. "...wenn wir doch glauben könnten." (2:10)
5. Footprints in the Snow (5:06)
6. Head and Tail (3:01)
7. Between Surface and Ground (11:21)
8. The Green Door in the Wall (8:20)
9. The Brave (closing section)(4:54)
10. Sometimes Somewhere (2:24)

Search I.C.U. Moonlight Flit lyrics

- Michael Brombacher / flute

CD Gäumoggel Records

first 333 CDs in special handmade package
incl. limited edition bonus 7'' Vinylsingle

and to Grendelbox for the last updates

I.C.U. MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy I.C.U. Moonlight Flit Music

VIOLATOR FEAT A TRIBE CALLED..& ERYKAH BADU-I C U (DOIN IT) U.S.PROMO DJ CD C26# US $8.49 Buy It Now 57m 22s
Slide Getty Up by I.C.U. (CD 1995) - Single US $9.99 [0 bids]
FETUS PRODUCTIONS - I.C.U. / 2LP Box with "7 and Poster US $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I.C.U. - LIVING FOR THE WEEKEND!! NR!!; US $0.12 [0 bids]
I.C.U. - LIVING FOR THE WEEKEND!! NR!! US $0.27 [0 bids]
I.C.U. - LIVING FOR THE WEEKEND!! US $0.27 [0 bids]
(CJ241) I.C.U. Girl, Jimmy British & Whisper - 2009 DJ CD US $4.12 Buy It Now 3 days
Kaelyn When Will I-C-U Again / Sway 12" Single Sealed Music Store MOBO2023 1997 US $9.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Defy by I.C.U. CD rock US $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE NU BORN CLAN I.C.U. LET'S RUN IT RARE MIAMI RAP ~ VINYL 12'' US $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
O No No O Zone, I.C.U., Excellent US $1.00 Buy It Now 4 days
I.C.U. DETROIT 80s POP ROCK 45 Telephone / Columbia 1982 USA ISSUE US $29.98 Buy It Now 5 days
Elementary +Cronyx Illness North +South, ft; I.C.U. + Big-D of Ghetto Assassins US $9.99 [0 bids]
I C U LP Ear Movies PROMO US $50.00 Buy It Now 7 days
EXC 12"~a TRIBE CALLED QUEST~ERYKAH BADU~I C U Doin It~[x4 Mixes]~ US $4.97 Buy It Now 9 days
Slow Suicide Stimulus - Roll Up / I.C.U. HIP HOP 12" Single Vinyl 2006 Flospot US $5.99 Buy It Now 10 days
rare New Wave 7" I.C.U. "TELEPHONE/COLUMBIA" TITE RECORDS (DETRIOT) US $17.99 Buy It Now 10 days
CALIGULA 'I.C.U. ICU' CD Single / EP US $13.97 Buy It Now 10 days
45 rpm I C U Alternative DETROIT BAND JUKEBOX Record US $40.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Dirty Looks - I.C.U. (NEW CD!!!) ICU US $14.99 Buy It Now 14 days
O No No O Zone by I.C.U. (CD, Nov-1995, Radical Records) "Scar Party" US $3.50 Buy It Now 15 days
Defy by I.C.U. (CD, 1993, Radical Records) US $2.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Groovezone,Groove Zone,,I.C.U. (The Remixes) [12" Vinyl Single] US $6.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Intensive Care Unit I.C.U. 1993 'Play Dead' Alt-Rock New Wave 7" Clear Vinyl Ex US $6.99 Buy It Now 17 days
I.C.U. - LIVING FOR THE WEEKEND!! NR!!; US $3.00 Buy It Now 17 days
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST I C U Doin It 12" Violator Records Erykah Badu US $5.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Mad Truth I.C.U. MUSIC CD US $5.96 Buy It Now 18 days
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST & ERYKAH BADU I C U (Doin' It) PROMO 12" de la soul j dilla US $2.99 Buy It Now 20 days
I.C.U.,NEW CD,O No No O Zone US $2.99 Buy It Now 20 days
I.C.U.,CD,Defy US $4.99 Buy It Now 21 days
O No No O Zone by I.C.U. (CD, Nov-1995, Radical Records)Promo US $3.00 Buy It Now 23 days
O No No O Zone by I.C.U. (CD, Nov-1995) US $1.00 Buy It Now 23 days
I.C.U.,CD,O No No O Zone US $1.99 Buy It Now 23 days
(AP463) Jimmy British & Whisper, I.C.U Girl - DJ CD US $2.61 Buy It Now 26 days
ICU O No No O Zone by I.C.U. CD 1995 Punk Rock MINT US $4.99 Buy It Now 27 days
(AK922) I.C.U. Girl, Jimmy British & Whisper - DJ CD US $2.61 Buy It Now 27 days
A Tribe Called Quest & E Badu I C U (Doin' It) #115340 US $11.75 Buy It Now 27 days
I.C.U. Mad Truth CD ICU Aggressive Punk On Radical Records US $4.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy I.C.U. music online Buy I.C.U. & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for I.C.U. DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

I.C.U. Moonlight Flit ratings distribution

I.C.U. Moonlight Flit reviews

Review by apps79
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Neo Prog Team
3 stars German band from Sindelfingen with a decent 8-year career.They were formed in 1989 and led by guitarist Thomas Glonkler.By the time of their first album the line-up included also Ralf Grossmann on lead vocals/acoustic guitar, Steffen Herrmann on keys, Joachim Lauber on drums and Hartwig Dieterich on bass.This was recorded between 2nd and 20th of August 93' in Boeblingen and released the same year on Gaumoggel Records.

''Moonlight flit'' is an almost full hour of dynamic Neo Progressive Rock in the vein of ANTARES, ZIFF, COLLAGE and EGDON HEATH, having a very rich sound and a very good production to surround the band's adventurous ideas.What a lover of this style expects can be excessively found in ICU's debut.The compositions are filled with the emphatic guitar work of Glonkler with plenty of great grooves and emotional solos and the bombastic keyboard work of Herrmann.There are some nice interplays, symphonic grandiose passages and sudden breaks to lead to acoustic crescendos in ICU's sound, making them far from a flat Neo Prog band.Another positive asset is vocalist Ralf Grossmann and his expressive, non-accented voice with its multiple colors.The great balance between the lyricism and fiery instrumental sections will definitely please the fan of progressive music, again the problem of another album is the lack of a monster composition to push it to the next level.

MARILLION, IQ, PALLAS, ARENA and PENDRAGON fans will love ICU from the first listening and the high degrees of both emotion and execution are likely to satisfy more fans than only those deep into Neo Prog.Strongly recommended...3.5 stars.

Send comments to apps79 (BETA) | Report this review (#752411) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 12, 2012

Post a review of I.C.U. "Moonlight Flit"