MOONLIGHT FLIT

Studio Album, released in 1993

1. Moonlight Flit (3:05)
2. Cloudless Sky (7:54)
3. Sticks On Fire (8:29)
4. "...wenn wir doch glauben könnten." (2:10)
5. Footprints in the Snow (5:06)
6. Head and Tail (3:01)
7. Between Surface and Ground (11:21)
8. The Green Door in the Wall (8:20)
9. The Brave (closing section)(4:54)
10. Sometimes Somewhere (2:24)

Search I.C.U. Moonlight Flit lyrics

- Michael Brombacher / flute

CD Gäumoggel Records

first 333 CDs in special handmade package
incl. limited edition bonus 7'' Vinylsingle

and to Grendelbox for the last updates

I.C.U. MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy I.C.U. Moonlight Flit Music

I C U LP Ear Movies PROMO US $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
I.C.U. - LIVING FOR THE WEEKEND!! NR!!; US $0.12 [0 bids]
THE NU BORN CLAN I.C.U. LET'S RUN IT RARE MIAMI RAP ~ VINYL 12'' US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
CALIGULA 'I.C.U. ICU' CD Single / EP US $13.92 Buy It Now 4 days
A Tribe Called Quest & E Badu I C U (Doin' It) #115340 US $6.62 Buy It Now 4 days
Slow Suicide Stimulus - Roll Up / I.C.U. HIP HOP 12" Single Vinyl 2006 Flospot US $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
I.C.U. Telephone b/w Columbia Tite #209012 45 rpm + Picture Sleeve LISTEN US $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
45 rpm I C U Alternative DETROIT BAND JUKEBOX Record US $40.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Dirty Looks - I.C.U. (NEW CD!!!) ICU US $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
rare New Wave 7" I.C.U. "TELEPHONE/COLUMBIA" TITE RECORDS (DETRIOT) US $17.99 Buy It Now 9 days
I.C.U. 17 Minutes/ AP/ See Emily Play 7" 45 NEW COLOR VINYL PUNK LIMITED US $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Defy by I.C.U. (CD, 1993, Radical Records) US $2.99 Buy It Now 10 days
I.C.U. : No No Zone CD (1999) US $3.25 Buy It Now 10 days
Groovezone,Groove Zone,,I.C.U. (The Remixes) [12" Vinyl Single] US $6.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Intensive Care Unit I.C.U. 1993 'Play Dead' Alt-Rock New Wave 7" Clear Vinyl Ex US $5.99 Buy It Now 11 days
I.C.U. - LIVING FOR THE WEEKEND!! NR!!; US $3.00 Buy It Now 11 days
I.C.U. ~ Defy 1993 (Audio CD) Perry Masco / Marc Laramee / Eunice Holland US $5.55 Buy It Now 11 days
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST I C U Doin It 12" Violator Records Erykah Badu US $5.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Mad Truth I.C.U. MUSIC CD US $5.96 Buy It Now 12 days
I.C.U. "Living For The Weekend" New Orleans SEALED 1994 e US $12.99 Buy It Now 12 days
EXC 12"~a TRIBE CALLED QUEST~ERYKAH BADU~I C U Doin It~[x4 Mixes]~ US $3.87 Buy It Now 12 days
O No No O Zone by I.C.U. (CD, Nov-1995, Radical Records) "Scar Party" US $3.25 Buy It Now 12 days
Alpinestars - B.A.S.I.C. - U.S. cd - RARE! Digipak 070714 US $5.95 Buy It Now 14 days
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST & ERYKAH BADU I C U (Doin' It) PROMO 12" de la soul j dilla US $2.99 Buy It Now 14 days
I.C.U.,NEW CD,O No No O Zone US $2.99 Buy It Now 14 days
I.C.U. - O No No O Zone USA Shipping Included US $3.97 Buy It Now 15 days
I.C.U. - Mad Truth USA Shipping Included US $4.45 Buy It Now 15 days
I.C.U. - Mad Truth USA Shipping Included US $3.97 Buy It Now 15 days
I.C.U.,CD,Defy US $4.99 Buy It Now 16 days
O No No O Zone by I.C.U. (CD, Nov-1995, Radical Records)Promo US $1.50 Buy It Now 17 days
O No No O Zone by I.C.U. (CD, Nov-1995) US $1.00 Buy It Now 17 days
I.C.U.,CD,O No No O Zone US $1.99 Buy It Now 17 days
(AP463) Jimmy British & Whisper, I.C.U Girl - DJ CD US $2.57 Buy It Now 20 days
ICU O No No O Zone by I.C.U. CD 1995 Punk Rock MINT US $4.99 Buy It Now 21 days
(AK922) I.C.U. Girl, Jimmy British & Whisper - DJ CD US $2.57 Buy It Now 21 days
I.C.U. Mad Truth CD ICU Aggressive Punk On Radical Records US $4.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Dirty Looks - I.C.U. [CD New] US $19.98 Buy It Now 23 days
VIOLATOR FEAT A TRIBE CALLED..& ERYKAH BADU-I C U (DOIN IT) U.S.PROMO DJ CD C26# US $9.99 Buy It Now 24 days
FETUS PRODUCTIONS - I.C.U. / 2LP Box with "7 and Poster US $49.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Slide Getty Up by I.C.U. (CD 1995) - Single US $19.99 Buy It Now 26 days
I.C.U. - Now And Here CD..'95 German neo prog..Gäumoggel..VERY RARE US $64.99 Buy It Now 26 days
I.C.U. - Moonlight Flit CD..'93 German neo prog..Gäumoggel..VERY RARE US $64.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Mad Truth * by I.C.U. (CD, Sep-1999, Radical Records) US $3.99 Buy It Now 27 days
(CJ241) I.C.U. Girl, Jimmy British & Whisper - 2009 DJ CD US $4.07 Buy It Now 27 days
Kaelyn When Will I-C-U Again / Sway 12" Single Sealed Music Store MOBO2023 1997 US $9.95 Buy It Now 28 days
Defy by I.C.U. CD rock US $2.99 Buy It Now 28 days
O No No O Zone, I.C.U., Excellent US $1.00 Buy It Now 28 days
I.C.U. DETROIT 80s POP ROCK 45 Telephone / Columbia 1982 USA ISSUE US $29.98 Buy It Now 29 days
I.C.U. - "Telephone" b/w "Columbia" 45 + PS DETROIT ROCK US $14.98 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy I.C.U. music online Buy I.C.U. & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for I.C.U. DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

I.C.U. Moonlight Flit ratings distribution

I.C.U. Moonlight Flit reviews

Review by apps79
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Neo Prog Team
3 stars German band from Sindelfingen with a decent 8-year career.They were formed in 1989 and led by guitarist Thomas Glonkler.By the time of their first album the line-up included also Ralf Grossmann on lead vocals/acoustic guitar, Steffen Herrmann on keys, Joachim Lauber on drums and Hartwig Dieterich on bass.This was recorded between 2nd and 20th of August 93' in Boeblingen and released the same year on Gaumoggel Records.

''Moonlight flit'' is an almost full hour of dynamic Neo Progressive Rock in the vein of ANTARES, ZIFF, COLLAGE and EGDON HEATH, having a very rich sound and a very good production to surround the band's adventurous ideas.What a lover of this style expects can be excessively found in ICU's debut.The compositions are filled with the emphatic guitar work of Glonkler with plenty of great grooves and emotional solos and the bombastic keyboard work of Herrmann.There are some nice interplays, symphonic grandiose passages and sudden breaks to lead to acoustic crescendos in ICU's sound, making them far from a flat Neo Prog band.Another positive asset is vocalist Ralf Grossmann and his expressive, non-accented voice with its multiple colors.The great balance between the lyricism and fiery instrumental sections will definitely please the fan of progressive music, again the problem of another album is the lack of a monster composition to push it to the next level.

MARILLION, IQ, PALLAS, ARENA and PENDRAGON fans will love ICU from the first listening and the high degrees of both emotion and execution are likely to satisfy more fans than only those deep into Neo Prog.Strongly recommended...3.5 stars.

Send comments to apps79 (BETA) | Report this review (#752411) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 12, 2012

Post a review of I.C.U. "Moonlight Flit"