MOONLIGHT FLIT

Studio Album, released in 1993

1. Moonlight Flit (3:05)
2. Cloudless Sky (7:54)
3. Sticks On Fire (8:29)
4. "...wenn wir doch glauben könnten." (2:10)
5. Footprints in the Snow (5:06)
6. Head and Tail (3:01)
7. Between Surface and Ground (11:21)
8. The Green Door in the Wall (8:20)
9. The Brave (closing section)(4:54)
10. Sometimes Somewhere (2:24)

Search I.C.U. Moonlight Flit lyrics

- Michael Brombacher / flute

CD Gäumoggel Records

first 333 CDs in special handmade package
incl. limited edition bonus 7'' Vinylsingle

and to Grendelbox for the last updates

I.C.U. MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy I.C.U. Moonlight Flit Music

More places to buy I.C.U. music online Buy I.C.U. & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for I.C.U. DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

I.C.U. Moonlight Flit ratings distribution

I.C.U. Moonlight Flit reviews

Review by apps79
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Neo Prog Team
3 stars German band from Sindelfingen with a decent 8-year career.They were formed in 1989 and led by guitarist Thomas Glonkler.By the time of their first album the line-up included also Ralf Grossmann on lead vocals/acoustic guitar, Steffen Herrmann on keys, Joachim Lauber on drums and Hartwig Dieterich on bass.This was recorded between 2nd and 20th of August 93' in Boeblingen and released the same year on Gaumoggel Records.

''Moonlight flit'' is an almost full hour of dynamic Neo Progressive Rock in the vein of ANTARES, ZIFF, COLLAGE and EGDON HEATH, having a very rich sound and a very good production to surround the band's adventurous ideas.What a lover of this style expects can be excessively found in ICU's debut.The compositions are filled with the emphatic guitar work of Glonkler with plenty of great grooves and emotional solos and the bombastic keyboard work of Herrmann.There are some nice interplays, symphonic grandiose passages and sudden breaks to lead to acoustic crescendos in ICU's sound, making them far from a flat Neo Prog band.Another positive asset is vocalist Ralf Grossmann and his expressive, non-accented voice with its multiple colors.The great balance between the lyricism and fiery instrumental sections will definitely please the fan of progressive music, again the problem of another album is the lack of a monster composition to push it to the next level.

MARILLION, IQ, PALLAS, ARENA and PENDRAGON fans will love ICU from the first listening and the high degrees of both emotion and execution are likely to satisfy more fans than only those deep into Neo Prog.Strongly recommended...3.5 stars.

Send comments to apps79 (BETA) | Report this review (#752411) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 12, 2012

Post a review of I.C.U. "Moonlight Flit"