ICU

Buy I.C.U. Music
Studio Album, released in 1997

1. Poem (5:48)
2. Queer (4:58)
3. Just Over the Hill (9:56)
4. Quest for Life (5:21)
5. Nameless City (7:47)
6. Silent Girl (6:18)
7. The Course of the Sun (6:54)
8. Levitation (7:06)

- Eva-Maria Baumann / flute and backing vocals
- Frank Kübler / bass
- Thomas Glönkler / electric and acoustic guitar
- Joachim Lauber / drums

I.C.U. MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy I.C.U. ICU Music

Dirty Looks - I.C.U. (NEW CD!!!) ICU US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
rare New Wave 7" I.C.U. "TELEPHONE/COLUMBIA" TITE RECORDS (DETRIOT) US $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I.C.U. 17 Minutes/ AP/ See Emily Play 7" 45 NEW COLOR VINYL PUNK LIMITED US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Elementary +Cronyx Illness North +South, ft; I.C.U. + Big-D of Ghetto Assassins US $9.99 [0 bids]
Defy by I.C.U. (CD, 1993, Radical Records) US $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
I.C.U. : No No Zone CD (1999) US $3.25 Buy It Now 4 days
Groovezone,Groove Zone,,I.C.U. (The Remixes) [12" Vinyl Single] US $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Intensive Care Unit I.C.U. 1993 'Play Dead' Alt-Rock New Wave 7" Clear Vinyl Ex US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
I.C.U. - LIVING FOR THE WEEKEND!! NR!!; US $0.12 [0 bids]
I.C.U. - LIVING FOR THE WEEKEND!! NR!! US $0.27 [0 bids]
I.C.U. - LIVING FOR THE WEEKEND!! US $0.27 [0 bids]
I.C.U. - LIVING FOR THE WEEKEND!! NR!!; US $3.00 Buy It Now 4 days
I.C.U. ~ Defy 1993 (Audio CD) Perry Masco / Marc Laramee / Eunice Holland US $5.55 Buy It Now 5 days
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST I C U Doin It 12" Violator Records Erykah Badu US $5.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Mad Truth I.C.U. MUSIC CD US $5.96 Buy It Now 5 days
O No No O Zone by I.C.U. (CD, Nov-1995, Radical Records) "Scar Party" US $3.50 Buy It Now 5 days
I.C.U. "Living For The Weekend" New Orleans SEALED 1994 e US $12.99 Buy It Now 5 days
TAKE DOWN COMPILATION C U When I C U b/w So Excited w/ corrected labels EXC US $5.99 [0 bids]
Alpinestars - B.A.S.I.C. - U.S. cd - RARE! Digipak 070714 US $5.95 Buy It Now 7 days
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST & ERYKAH BADU I C U (Doin' It) PROMO 12" de la soul j dilla US $2.99 Buy It Now 7 days
I.C.U.,NEW CD,O No No O Zone US $2.99 Buy It Now 8 days
I.C.U.,CD,Defy US $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
O No No O Zone by I.C.U. (CD, Nov-1995, Radical Records)Promo US $1.50 Buy It Now 10 days
O No No O Zone by I.C.U. (CD, Nov-1995) US $1.00 Buy It Now 10 days
DIRTY LOOKS - I.C.U. NEW CD US $28.67 Buy It Now 10 days
I.C.U.,CD,O No No O Zone US $1.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Dirty Looks - I.C.U. [CD New] US $19.98 Buy It Now 11 days
(AP463) Jimmy British & Whisper, I.C.U Girl - DJ CD US $2.64 Buy It Now 13 days
ICU O No No O Zone by I.C.U. CD 1995 Punk Rock MINT US $4.99 Buy It Now 14 days
(AK922) I.C.U. Girl, Jimmy British & Whisper - DJ CD US $2.64 Buy It Now 14 days
I.C.U. Mad Truth CD ICU Aggressive Punk On Radical Records US $4.99 Buy It Now 16 days
VIOLATOR FEAT A TRIBE CALLED..& ERYKAH BADU-I C U (DOIN IT) U.S.PROMO DJ CD C26# US $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
FETUS PRODUCTIONS - I.C.U. / 2LP Box with "7 and Poster US $49.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Slide Getty Up by I.C.U. (CD 1995) - Single US $19.99 Buy It Now 19 days
I.C.U. - Now And Here CD..'95 German neo prog..Gäumoggel..VERY RARE US $64.99 Buy It Now 19 days
I.C.U. - Moonlight Flit CD..'93 German neo prog..Gäumoggel..VERY RARE US $64.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Mad Truth * by I.C.U. (CD, Sep-1999, Radical Records) US $3.99 Buy It Now 20 days
(CJ241) I.C.U. Girl, Jimmy British & Whisper - 2009 DJ CD US $4.17 Buy It Now 20 days
Kaelyn When Will I-C-U Again / Sway 12" Single Sealed Music Store MOBO2023 1997 US $9.95 Buy It Now 21 days
Defy by I.C.U. CD rock US $2.99 Buy It Now 21 days
O No No O Zone, I.C.U., Excellent US $1.00 Buy It Now 22 days
I.C.U. DETROIT 80s POP ROCK 45 Telephone / Columbia 1982 USA ISSUE US $29.98 Buy It Now 22 days
I C U LP Ear Movies PROMO US $50.00 Buy It Now 24 days
THE NU BORN CLAN I.C.U. LET'S RUN IT RARE MIAMI RAP ~ VINYL 12'' US $15.00 Buy It Now 25 days
Dirty Looks : I.C.U. (CD, Sep-2010, CD Baby (distributor)) US $16.95 Buy It Now 26 days
CALIGULA 'I.C.U. ICU' CD Single / EP US $14.06 Buy It Now 27 days
A Tribe Called Quest & E Badu I C U (Doin' It) #115340 US $6.78 Buy It Now 28 days
Slow Suicide Stimulus - Roll Up / I.C.U. HIP HOP 12" Single Vinyl 2006 Flospot US $4.99 Buy It Now 28 days
I.c.u. - Dirty Looks New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $27.94 Buy It Now 29 days
I.C.U. Telephone b/w Columbia Tite #209012 45 rpm + Picture Sleeve LISTEN US $9.99 Buy It Now 29 days
45 rpm I C U Alternative DETROIT BAND JUKEBOX Record US $40.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy I.C.U. music online Buy I.C.U. & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for I.C.U. DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

I.C.U. ICU ratings distribution

I.C.U. ICU reviews

Review by b_olariu
4 stars Their third album and aswell thir swansong before disbanding an year after 1998, to me this selftitled album from 1997 is as good as previous one. Again nice passages going very much in neo prog realm with nice guitar parts, keybords, voice and a very good amount of flute on almost each piece. The opening track Poem is just excellent very strong and tight musicianship very worthy keybords and very strong guitar. Followed by another top notch piece Queer, I.C.U are still in bussines big time. I don't know why is considered the most unsuccesful and unintresting albums from their catalogue because contains some very strong pieces with brilliant passages that for sure keeps the same attitude as on their second offer Now and here. Maybe the pieces are not so long and very well develeoped as on previous albums but have a very strong sound and the flute is very well integrated in the mix, better and with more parts then before. I really like this album, no weaker parts. Just Over the Hill the longest tune from here clocking around 10 min is a total winner, complex neo prog at it's best. The course of the sun have a very positive and happy feel, specialy because of the keybords parts and aswell the guitars are top notch, the flute is also fantastic on this piece. Sometime some parts from here remind me of another geman band from the '80's Rousseau, beacuse of the flute arrangements. So, 4 stars again, another obscure and forgotten band managing to make some very fine albums who gone unnoticed world wide.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#718359) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, April 09, 2012

3 stars 3,5 stars!!! In this third studio album from the Germanic neo-prog band I C U "ICU", they presents a sonority between JETHRO TULL's prog-folk and CAMEL's symphonic-prog style... This is easily noted along the entire audition, however, in some moments : mostly in some vocal choirs w ... (read more)

Report this review (#1062720) | Posted by maryes | Saturday, October 19, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of I.C.U. "ICU"