SECOND WIND

- Sebastian Leitner / guitar
- Vincent Trost / bass
- Ali Halmatoglu / drums

LP Nash NR 03

BULLFROG MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BULLFROG Second Wind Music

Second WindSecond Wind
SIREENA RECORDS 2012

More places to buy BULLFROG music online Buy BULLFROG & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BULLFROG DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BULLFROG Second Wind ratings distribution

BULLFROG Second Wind reviews

Review by hdfisch
1 stars Third release by this Munich band consists mainly of very simple and catchy hard rocking tunes with some hammond added up. Really not anything a progfan would give a cent for. What makes it even worse there are some obvious disco rhythms in part of the songs present. I never had the chance to listen to their earlier outputs but this one here hasn't certainly any relation to what we understand by the Krautrock label. Quite ordinary stuff I've got to say. I'm usually careful with giving the lowest rating but I think this one deserves it.

Send comments to hdfisch (BETA) | Report this review (#81754) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, June 22, 2006

4 stars A friend of mine who was based in Germany sent me this album in 1982.I only know one other person who owns this album and it's on casette.It rocks."step on the gas"has a pretty cool rock typewrter piece in it.All the songs on this album are good.How do I get it on CD?ihavent had a turntable f ... (read more)

Report this review (#32126) | Posted by | Sunday, March 20, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BULLFROG "Second Wind"