NOISE

- Lee Pomeroy / bass
- Steve Watts / Hammond
- Graham Preskett / strings

CD East West Records France

and to Fassbinder for the last updates

ARCHIVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• Again You All Look The Same To Me, 2002

Buy ARCHIVE Noise Music

NoiseNoise
Imports 2004
NoiseNoise
2007
Audio CD$14.99 (used)
Noise (French Import)Noise (French Import)
Warin anne (tot ou tard)
Audio CD$80.00 (used)
You All Look/NoiseYou All Look/Noise
2008

More places to buy ARCHIVE music online Buy ARCHIVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ARCHIVE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ARCHIVE Noise ratings distribution

ARCHIVE Noise reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
2 stars 2,5 stars really!!

After having discovered Archive via YALTS, I must confess I was waiting to see if they would be repeating the formula. And unfortunately, yes they did repeat it. Not that I find their cross of Alternative rock - a strange brew including some traces of trip hop from their past and some post rock ambiances, the whole thing splattered heavily with Radiohead- type of melancholic vocals - particularly enjoyable or bothersome, but it cannot raise the slightest enthusiasm past the point of listening to it for a few minutes at a time.

Of course, this old writing git is absolutely no reference to speak about how terrific a young band might be excitingly new and bizarrely adventurous to some young teenage proghead. Problem is that this old buzzer does try to keep up with the time and listens to contemporary music, but he still has problem finding it any kind of groundbreaking qualities for this 04 year.

The copy I rented from the library has also got a DVD with two videoclips (including the famous but shortened Again, which not quite as charming either) and two concert footage as well as travelling film footage, all of which do not really concern the Cd proper. Weirdly enough there is an unplugged version of part of this album and it is not anymore exciting, just slightly more intimate.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#86376) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 10, 2006

4 stars Well, I came across archive through III Polish Radio, where Again became one the biggest hits in a whole history of those charts. After THAT experience (I mean Again) i was looking forward to the next album. I must say that my high expectations are satisfied with what band gave us. I'm liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#32411) | Posted by | Sunday, December 05, 2004 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I got to know Archive by listining to "Again" and I could not believe what I was hearing, after that Archive came in to my archive of music, it reminds me of many great bands like Pink Floyd, The Doors and they are so unique, I should say I am from Iran and even say that "Archive has atleast 5 ... (read more)

Report this review (#32410) | Posted by | Friday, November 19, 2004 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I came across Archive through a friend who actually plays in the band. their album "Noise" is one of the best i've ever had the pleasure to listen to. Tracks like Noise, [%*!#] u, waste, pulse are really worth checking out. I wouldnt consider Archive to be a progressive rock band, but rather a ... (read more)

Report this review (#32409) | Posted by | Friday, October 15, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ARCHIVE "Noise"