LE FANTASTIQUE ENVOL DE DIETER BOHM

Studio Album, released in 2020

Prologue
1. Sol (4:27)
Acte 1
2. Les Chansons Sont des Bouteilles à la Mer (6:13)
3. Mers Lacrymales (5:04)
Acte 2
4. Dieter Böhm (5:33)
5. Baume (3:31)
Acte 3
6. Un Visage Lunaire (4:15)
Acte 4
7. L'envol (2:25)
8. L'homme Volant (5:37)
Epilogue
9. Dans les Mains de Dieter (5:37)

- Claude Leonetti / léode

Format: Vinyl, CD
February 14, 2020

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

Buy LAZULI Le Fantastique Envol de Dieter Bohm Music

More places to buy LAZULI music online Buy LAZULI & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

LAZULI Le Fantastique Envol de Dieter Bohm ratings distribution

LAZULI Le Fantastique Envol de Dieter Bohm reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars Brilliant, gorgeous, powerful and refreshing. I've not read any of the other reviews of this album, I only saw the rating and decided to test it out. This is my introduction to Lazuli, and I wish we'd met long before this! I speak maybe about a dozen words in French, although the ones I know ... (read more)

Report this review (#2375836) | Posted by Cylli Kat (0fficial) | Thursday, April 30, 2020 | Review Permanlink

5 stars LAZULI is a French group from the Gard terroir. He publishes here his 9th album on a concept of the life of a still alive man, quite singular it is true the tendency being rather with posthumous tributes. LAZULI is now one of the best French bands, using his native language in his compositions. ... (read more)

Report this review (#2339899) | Posted by alainPP | Tuesday, March 3, 2020 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of LAZULI "Le Fantastique Envol de Dieter Bohm"