SECRETS

Cross

Cross Secrets album cover

Buy CROSS Music
Studio Album, released in 2000

1. Bleeding in silence (8:05)
2. Little one (1:43)
3. The core (8:21)
4. Awakening (5:26)
5. Changed reality (8:33)
6. Pall of illusion (3:29)
7. Welcome to Utopia (14:16)

Search CROSS Secrets lyrics

- Olov Andersson / keyboards
- Tai / vocals
- Lizette von Panajott / vocals
- Lars Borgström / cello

CD Progress Records-PRCD 007-Swe (2000)

CROSS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CROSS Secrets Music

SLAYER - CROSS LOGO - OFFICIAL MESSENGER BAG US $37.09 Buy It Now 35m 15s
Knights of the Cross [Remaster] by Grave Digger (CD, Nov-2006, MSI Music... US $12.87 Buy It Now 41m 19s
Unbelievable / Cross My Heart * NEW * Free Priority Shipping US $18.89 Buy It Now 45m 22s
New Tradition- Cradle, Cross, Crown, CD US $7.00 Buy It Now 46m 22s
Ralph Carmichael That Old Rugged Cross / I Heard the Voice of Jesus say Sacred US $12.99 Buy It Now 47m 37s
HAGGARD merle NELSON willie GOSPEL old rugged cross STAND BY ME new tape US $5.88 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Celtic Cross - Hicksvill 2009 Simon Posford Youth US $29.90 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Jimmy Hicks & The Voices of Inte, Cross Roads Audio CD US $4.13 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Girlschool NIGHTMARE AT MAPLE CROSS 1986 VINYL LP GERMANY GWLP2 US $13.71 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Slunovrat - Sword & Iron Cross CD US $15.35 Buy It Now 1h 47m
ENIGMA the Cross of Changes - MICHAEL CRETU Russian CD - Gala rec. RUSSIA US $15.90 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Peggy Lee - Blues Cross Country (bonus tracks) US $12.99 [0 bids]
REDD KROSS Born Innocent CD BRAND NEW Red Cross US $17.36 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Cross the Border, Pt. 2 [Single] [PA] by Philly's Most Wanted CD US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 56m
ALBERTA CROSS - THE THIEF & THE HEARTBREAKER - NEW CD US $4.93 Buy It Now 2h 3m
THE CROSS SHOVE IT. . LP ROGER TAYLOR QUEEN. US $1.60 [0 bids]
78 rpm MILT JACKSON & HIS NEW GROUP willow weep for me / criss cross V.2161 US $322.62 Buy It Now 2h 15m
They Call Me Mini / One Fine Day By Joan Cross - 78RPM Record (Used) US $1.60 [0 bids]
Busking In Kings Cross_MAGAZINE CLIPPINGS CUTTINGS_ships from AUSTRALIA! bs1 US $9.65 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Wayne Newton - The Old Rugged Cross US $0.99 [0 bids]
UB40 Many Rivers To Cross 12" ISLAND 1983 FREE UK POST US $12.26 Buy It Now 3h
MIKE CROSS Rock 'n' Rye LP GHE GR 1004 (1980) vinyl record album US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 11m
Christopher Cross Secret Ladder (15TH SEP) CD ALBUM NEW/MINT US $20.95 Buy It Now 3h 14m
CROSS THE BORDER - ACT OF CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE US $16.11 Buy It Now 3h 16m
3 LP'S Fountain, Hideaway,Christopher Cross US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 18m
Consular - Don't Cross The Swine - sludge doom metal US $6.00 Buy It Now 3h 22m
WITCH CROSS-Fit For Fight US $17.99 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross - Original Sound Track / Japan LP / OBI US $22.99 Buy It Now 3h 28m
* ENIGMA 2 - CD The Cross of Changes US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Seventh Cross - Scorched By The Flames of Vengeance - CD (2006) US $9.60 Buy It Now 3h 33m
Vaughn Monroe on 78 rpm RCA Victor 20-3627: Bamboo/A Little Golden Cross US $6.49 Buy It Now 3h 51m
Every Turn of the World, Cross,Christopher, Good Import US $2.99 [0 bids]
Cross The Line - Playjerise - CD - Excellent Cond. 11 tracks - 2006 release date US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Spinners NORTHERN SOUL 45 I Cross My Heart / For All We US $23.98 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Tom Clark & High Action Boys Cross-Eyed And Bow-Legged (2001 Import-Canada) CD US $9.50 Buy It Now 4h 9m
Cross My Heart Temporary Colored Vinyl LP Numbered US $69.99 Buy It Now 4h 25m
THE REVEREND J. J. PHILP The Old Rugged Cross 78 BROADCAST TWELVE 3184 US $20.95 Buy It Now 4h 26m
TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD....NEARER THE CROSS Classic Gospel LP US $5.25 Buy It Now 4h 31m
CROSS, CHRISTOPHER - ARTHUR'S SONG 45 RPM JUKEBOX SERIES WARNER BROS. MINT- US $7.50 Buy It Now 4h 33m
CROSS, CHRISTOPHER - THINK OF LAURA 45 RPM JUKEBOX SERIES WARNER BROS. MINT- US $7.50 Buy It Now 4h 34m
Sum of the Parts - Cross Purpose New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $14.29 Buy It Now 4h 41m
ROCKET 455 Michigan rock 45 w/ps CROSS EYED / HEADIN' FOR THE TEXAs BORDER M- US $3.75 Buy It Now 4h 42m
PATRICK HARE The Old Rugged Cross/Ora Pro Nobis (Pray For us) 78 IMPERIAL 2856 US $20.95 Buy It Now 4h 42m
Wayne Newton - The Old Rugged Cross - LP US $3.00 Buy It Now 4h 46m
SHORT CROSS Arising LP NEW 180 GRAM IMPORT VINYL HARD ROCK HEAVY BLUES US $29.99 Buy It Now 4h 51m
Christopher Cross - In The Blink Of An Eye - music cd EP US $4.76 Buy It Now 4h 53m
CRISTINE Cross the line 7" INDIE Mute US $5.63 Buy It Now 4h 57m
CHRISTOPHER CROSS. ARTHUR'S THEME 1981. EXCELLENT CONDITION US $3.21 [0 bids]
MARIO & THE FLIPS nobodys sweetheart now 45 CROSS COUNTRY -teen rocker- LISTEN US $35.00 Buy It Now 5h 5m
Bardeux I Love To Bass Cross-over Radio Mix 7" 45 PS Australia Mom Jean Shorts! US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 7m
DON CHERRY - LIVE IN NERVI 1979 (CROSS ROADS) CD NEW US $24.60 Buy It Now 5h 8m
BON JOVI - CROSS ROAD (SOUND & VISION) 2CD/1DVD (2005) *NEW* US $25.79 Buy It Now 5h 11m
BLACK SABBATH Cross Purposes RARE 1994 GREEK ORIGINAL 1st PRESS LP HEAVY METAL US $119.99 [0 bids]
THE SICKNESS kilslug upsidedown cross 7" ship usa only PROMPT PAYMENT EXPECTED! US $61.99 [0 bids]
Patti Page Mercury 45 Record #70302 VG Cross Over The Bridge US $4.00 Buy It Now 5h 26m
GALLOWS "CROSS OF LORRAINE" RARE PROMO CD 1 TRK US $4.84 Buy It Now 5h 33m
Swanee Quintet Nashboro Records 712 One More River To Cross / I Need You Jesus US $20.00 Buy It Now 5h 33m
1922 Cross & Healy / Arthur Fields 78rpm Blues Jazz Record Cameo 277 V US $6.95 Buy It Now 5h 36m
Canned Heat - One More River To Cross [CD New] US $15.16 Buy It Now 5h 37m
J. Haydn - Seven Last Words Of Christ On The Cross [CD New] US $16.82 Buy It Now 5h 38m
Cross My Heart Hope To Die [CD New] US $5.86 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Hank Crawford - True Blue/Double Cross [CD New] US $12.48 Buy It Now 5h 39m
George Howard : Do I Ever Cross Your Mind CD (1992) US $4.34 Buy It Now 5h 44m
Criss Cross - Thelonious Monk New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $12.86 Buy It Now 5h 48m
GUY & RALNA LP "Hymns We Love To Sing" 197? Old Rugged Cross~How Great Thou Art US $8.95 Buy It Now 5h 49m
CHRISTOPHER CROSS ARTHUR'S THEME (BEST THAT YOU CAN DO) 7" SINGLE 1981 IN VGC US $4.82 [0 bids]
Robert Degrimston Process church holy terror 4P PATCH Cross Integrity dwid US $6.66 Buy It Now 5h 59m
SINITTA - Cross My Broken Heart - Ex Con 7" Single US $6.44 Buy It Now 5h 59m
Mongrels Cross: The Sins Of Aquarius CD 2012 Hells Headbangers Records 083 NEW US $10.95 Buy It Now 6h
CHRISTOPHER CROSS, SELF TITLED - LP RECORD US $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 5m
PERRY COMO IF YOU WERE MY GIRL & I CROSS MY FINGERS 10" RCA VICTOR 78 #20-3846 US $8.99 Buy It Now 6h 9m
Vol. 2-cross Over Me - Ji Eun,Kim New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $25.22 Buy It Now 6h 12m
SINITTA 12" Single MEGAMIX SINGLE SAW CROSS MY BROKEN HEART US $4.02 Buy It Now 6h 12m
Selah - Beautiful Terrible Cross 5 tracks - U.S. cd - RARE! US $9.98 Buy It Now 6h 13m
Johnny Koonse - Don't Let Me Cross Over - JIN 269 US $3.95 [0 bids]
Cross My Heart Hope to Die by Cross My Heart Hope To Die *New CD* US $2.89 Buy It Now 6h 44m
Christopher Cross - Vinyl Lp Used 1979 US $1.00 [0 bids]
UL13 devils cross 2009 - WOVEN SEW ON PATCH official merchandise alchemy US $4.82 Buy It Now 6h 53m
PADDINGTON BEAR-Cross My Paws And Hope To Die-7" 45rpm Record-STV1-1982 US $8.05 [0 bids]
CHRISTOPHER CROSS SELF TITLED LP BSK 3383 (VG) US $1.50 [0 bids]
THE BEST OF BON JOVI CD Album CROSS ROAD Original CD 1994 15 trax Very Good US $4.84 Buy It Now 7h 8m
Patti Page on 78 rpm Mercury 70302: My Restless Lover/Cross Over the Bridge US $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 15m
GIRLSCHOOL: Nightmare At Maple Cross LP (partial shrink, sm toc, cut corner) Me US $15.00 Buy It Now 7h 22m
Bon Jovi - Cross Road - Very Rare ! US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Old Rugged Cross: Twenty Gospel Favorites by Enlightenment (CD, Feb-2001,... US $8.00 Buy It Now 7h 27m
ENIGMA 2 CD Album THE CROSS OF CHANGES Orig 1993 Very Good Cond 9 trax CDVIR 20 US $4.84 [0 bids]
THELONIUS MONK *Criss-Cross* ORIGINAL MONO LP VG++ Canada US $14.99 [0 bids]
SALVATION ARMYHANWELL SONGSTERS. JESUS, KEEP ME NEAR THE CROSS / THE OLD RUGGED US $4.82 [0 bids]
Cross Road: The Best of Bon Jovi by Bon Jovi (CD, Oct-1994, Mercury) US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE CROSS(QUEEN)-Lot of 2 vintage adverts US $4.82 Buy It Now 7h 57m
Eliane Elias Cross Currents vinyl LP EX Blue Note 1987 US $25.00 Buy It Now 7h 59m
The Charlatans UK - You Cross My Path (2008) US $4.84 [0 bids]
LAURA MARLING -Cross Your Fingers- 2 track CD Single US $8.05 Buy It Now 8h
CHRISTOPHER CROSS self titles LP w "Ride Like the Wind" and "Sailing" BSK 3383 US $6.00 Buy It Now 8h 3m
MADONNA LIKE A PRAYER PEPSI BURNING CROSS RECALLED BOY TOY PIN BADGE US $21.76 Buy It Now 8h 5m
BILLY & LILLIE - OVER THE MOUNTAIN CROSS THE SEA - VG ORIGINAL SWAN US $3.30 Buy It Now 8h 6m
CROSS GENE-SHOOTING STAR-JAPAN CD B50 US $13.50 Buy It Now 8h 8m
MODERN SOUTHERN PSYCHE ROCK 45 ODDBALL by THE CROSS-WALKS HEAR IT US $8.99 [0 bids]
HOWARD JONES - Cross That Line - 1989 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.26 Buy It Now 8h 16m
CD BARREN CROSS - HOTTER THAN HELL LIVE 1990 Medusa Records US $9.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy CROSS music online Buy CROSS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CROSS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CROSS Secrets ratings distribution

CROSS Secrets reviews

3 stars 3.5 stars. I was surprised at how heavy this album was, reminding me a little of ARENA. The mellotron is a nice touch, as it appears on all but the two instrumentals.

"Bleeding In Silence" is a great way to start the record, lots of time changes, and as i mentioned earlier quite heavy with some good riffs and guitar melodies.There is some cool drum/cello interplay(bet you don't hear that often) and a lighter keyboard solo. "Little One" is a short guitar instrumental. "The Core" is one of my favourites, with beautiful guitar melodies and also a drum/piano melody.The extended guitar solo is great. "Awakening" is another instrumental with guitar and keyboards leading the way. "Changed Reality" opens with cello, this song has a GENESIS feel to it, i think it's the sound of the keyboards. Another extended guitar solo is a real treat.

"Pall Of Illusion" is another favourite of mine. I call this the magic song because for some unknown reason it takes me back to one of the special times in my life, over 20 years ago, obviously way before this record came out. There is a keyboard melody throughout this very intoxicating song. "Welcome To Utopia" features tempo changes galore, it opens with a mellotron, synth combination, then the drums come in, followed by two minutes of gently soaring guitar. I haven't mentioned the vocals yet, but they work well with this album although they're average at best. This song also features a too short wave of beautiful mellotron(it's always too short). The highlight of the whole record for me is the last 3 minutes or so of this song where Mr.Cross gives us an emotional, uplifting guitar solo that is hard to put into words.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#97564) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars The most recent album from Swedish proggers Cross is easily the best of theirs that I have heard to date. Intricate and sometimes quite menacing (check out opener "Bleeding In Silence") with good musical interplay, all fans of modern prog will enjoy this album. A few guests add some extra touches (such as cello), but for the most part this trio rock on quite nicely with no outside help. Hansi Cross provides guitars/synths/vocals while Lollo Andersson is on bass/Taurus and Tomas Hjort is on drums.

It is very accessible album, one that can be listened to and enjoyed immediately. I nearly didn't hear the 'hidden' piece of music as the first time I played the album I turned it off when the last song ended. The next time I was too far away from the player, and after a while I heard some keyboard chords and wondered where it was coming from. I didn't see much point of this unless it was to see if reviewers were listening to the album all of the way through!! They move through one style to another very comfortably and while this may not be groundbreaking progressive music, it is very nice all the same and I for one enjoyed it.

Feedback #60, Oct 2000

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#146854) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 25, 2007

5 stars To fans(amateurs) powerful, beautiful and very melodious, even supermelodious Noprogressive to pay attention to Swedish group Cross. As well as in overwhelming majority неопрогрессивных groups Cross l ... (read more)

Report this review (#32854) | Posted by Johnik(Genesis) | Wednesday, April 20, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CROSS "Secrets"