AURA

- Luke Shingler / soprano sax, flute
- Jez King / violin
- Christian Nokes / bass guitar
- Tim Wilson / drums, percussion

CD Self-released (2020, UK)

Digital album (March 31, 2020)

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition
and to projeKct for the last updates

Buy IO EARTH Aura Music

More places to buy IO EARTH music online Buy IO EARTH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

IO EARTH Aura ratings distribution

IO EARTH Aura reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars I am new to IO Earth, so I have only been listening to the first four albums since February. They have remained in my rotation since they are some of the highest quality albums available in modern prog. Aura is very different than the predecessors. It is more atmospheric, contains spoken samples, an ... (read more)

Report this review (#2417894) | Posted by javajeff | Tuesday, July 7, 2020 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I first encountered IO Earth on their second album 'Moments'. From the start I was struck by their creativity, musicianship and of course their music. The key word I would also add at that stage of their journey would be potential. This potential was realised by their progression from 'Moments' ... (read more)

Report this review (#2374538) | Posted by Pete Flodden | Sunday, April 26, 2020 | Review Permanlink

5 stars This album is all that I hoped for after hearing about the new project from IO Earth at their Christmas party gig. It was described by guitarist Dave Cureton as the softer side of IO Earth, and there is certainly plenty of evocative and melodic music on this album. At times, however, the music build ... (read more)

Report this review (#2351892) | Posted by markrp | Thursday, April 16, 2020 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of IO EARTH "Aura"