GRANICA CZERNI I BIELI

- Kinga Bogdańska / vocals
- Mikołaj Matyska / drums
- Rafał Ratajczak / bass guitar, fretless, Chapman stick
- Marcin Błaszczyk / keyboards, flute
- Szymon Brzeziński / guitars, bass guitar, keyboards, vocals, drum machines programming
- Przemko Skalec / bagpipes

CD Intech (2003)

and to Joolz for the last updates

SVANN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• Ksiaze Granica Czerni I Bieli, 2003

Buy SVANN Granica Czerni I Bieli Music

Granica Czerni I BieliGranica Czerni I Bieli
Rock Serwis 2008

More places to buy SVANN music online Buy SVANN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SVANN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SVANN Granica Czerni I Bieli ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(7%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(43%)

SVANN Granica Czerni I Bieli reviews

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars This is an interesting album that I have been sent from Poland. The band site only appears to be working in Polish and I can't find anything out about either the band or album in a language that I can understand. So, at least that means that I don't have any preconceived ideas. There appear to be two female vocalists, who bounce off each other quite well, and the band move from a rock pop into almost prog metal at times. I think that it would be better if I could understand the lyrics, but here I have to treat the vocals as an extra instrument.

There are moments when the guitars kick off and the band really start to come alive yet at the same time they can provide wonderfully emotive and carefully thought out moments of passion. I have no idea if this album is available in the UK but for those who want to listen to something that virtually no-one else in the country has ever heard of, then visit the Rock Serwis site at www.rockserwis.pl.

Originally appeared in Feedback #74, Jun03

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#990706) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Post a review of SVANN "Granica Czerni I Bieli"