IMAGINACJE

Anamor

Anamor Imaginacje album cover

Buy ANAMOR Music
Studio Album, released in 2003

1. Intro - Zamyślenie (2:26)
2. Niewidoma (7:57)
3. Ona i On (5:15)
4. Nostalgia (7:37)
5. Pajęcza Piosenka (7:28)
6. Pejzaż Instrumentalny (9:52)
7. Sam (6:42)

- Marcin Ozimek / keyboards
- Tomasz Rychlicki / 12-string guitar

Guest:
- Jacek Zasada (Quidam) - flute

CD Independent (self released)

and to Joolz for the last updates

ANAMOR MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANAMOR Imaginacje Music

Tango De Pasi˛n (feat. To˝i Salazar)Tango De Pasi˛n (feat. To˝i Salazar)
A&A Entertainment USA 2012
De Lo Tanto Que Te AmoDe Lo Tanto Que Te Amo
A & A Entertainment USA 2007
MemeloMemelo
A & A Entertainment USA 2010
Damela SiDamela Si
Blu Esteban Corporation USA 2007

More places to buy ANAMOR music online Buy ANAMOR & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANAMOR DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ANAMOR Imaginacje ratings distribution

ANAMOR Imaginacje reviews

Review by Tarcisio Moura
4 stars Very fine band from Poland that has some similarities with another great polish outfit, Quidam. Of course there are some differeces too and they work very well. Anamor is more guitar driven than Quidam, for instance, and they do deliver a great neo prog with some strong folk influences. All band members are skilled players but the group┤s main focus is the vocals: Marta Głowacka is surely one of the best prog singers in Poland, with a voice that is both strong and full of beauty. All is sung in polish, but her interpretations are so emotional you don┤t really need to understand every word. Guitarrist Marek Misiak plays some fine solos and licks, some in the vein of the legendary Mirek Gil (of Collage fame), and his personal style is defintily a remarkable feature in the band.

The production is very good and the album has no fillers. The music is laid back most of the time, but varied, melodic and creative. Although some songs are better than others, this is a CD that is a pleasure to hear from beginning to end. It┤s a pity that I haven┤t heard of this band for a long time and no other CD arrived after their debut. But it is a great find anyway. If you┤re a fan of neo prog with obvious symphonic and folk roots, Imaginacje is recommended. If you┤re missing Quidam┤s early times, then definitly get this one. Four stars no less.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#183541) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, September 25, 2008

Review by progrules
4 stars In a poll on our forum not too long ago about our (5) favourite female prog vocalists I made sure I was not to forget to mention Marta Glowacka from this band Anamor. What a caress for human ears it is to hear this lady sing. She's in the same league as Susie Bogdanowicz (Glass Hammer) and Ma´ko (Arrakeen) as far as I'm concerned. And that happens to be the very highest league thinkable in my opinion.

Besides this terrific vocalist the band has very skilled musicians (especially the guitarist) and also writes some excellent songs to make the perfect package complete. All in all it makes this band Anamor very comparable to French neo band Arrakeen which happens to excell in the same categories. Also fellow countrymen Albion comes to mind with the same qualities.

So if you know these bands and like them a lot you can buy this album without hesitation. I really don't understand why this band has made only one album. Because if you have such enormous potential in both compositional and executional aspect, you would expect more than just one release from 2003. I hope they surprise me one day with a successor. I even seriously consider to give this album the full 5 since it's just about perfect. It's just that I save these rewards for the true masterpieces and this is just not there alas. But it's more than excellent and therefore deserves 4 stars easily (4,3). Highly recommended for fans of flawless and smooth neo prog.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#267179) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 20, 2010

Review by b_olariu
4 stars Anamor is one of the better neo prog bands I've heared from Poland. With only one album in their pocket they really manage to capture my attention big time. Imaginacje issued in 2003 is a real winner among neo prog albums released in past decade or so. If the instrumental passages are more then ok, a fair and perfect example is the instrumental Pejzaz instrumentalny, the cherry on the cake is the excellent voice of Marta Głowacka, what a pleasent and enjoyble voice has this woman, really great. On pieces like Nostalgia or Sam she shines on every note she sings. I like aswell that Anamor don't copy any neo prog band, thay had thier own twist and is a great thing. Also when I first listne to this band , their music and in places the voice remind me of another lesser known neo prog band from Poland Turquoise. In the end a recommended album, the arrangements even are more on the melodic side of neo prog but aswell some edgy moments are present Anamor manage to come with a solid album in this genre, quite unnoticed. 4 stars.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#755107) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 19, 2012

4 stars This band reminds me very much of their country fellows Quidam and also the more acoustic version of this band, Turquoise, and precisely their debut album. The music is similar neo-symphonic, very melodic prog where the main purpose is to please the listeners' melodious needs (if one has any of c ... (read more)

Report this review (#44907) | Posted by geezer | Tuesday, August 30, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ANAMOR "Imaginacje"