FUTURE MEMORIES I & II

Patrick Moraz

Patrick Moraz Future Memories I & II album cover

Buy PATRICK MORAZ Music
Live, released in 1985

1. Eastern Sundays (8:45)
2. Metamorphoses (11:38)
3. Search (4:47)
4. Heroic Fantasy (6:54)
5. Video Games (How Basic Can You Get?) (4:07)
6. Satellite (6:39)
7. Navigators (7:18)
8. Flippers (4:17)

re-release bonuses:

9. Pilot's Games (6:54)
10. Chess (6:19)
11. After the Year After... (2:30)

Search PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II lyrics

Search PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II tabs

- Patrick Moraz / electronic keyboards & percussions

Carrare, CA 96.451, 1984
re-released in 2006 by I-Disk / Time Wave, and in 2007 by I-Disk / Time Wave (with bonus tracks)

and to snobb for the last updates

PATRICK MORAZ MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II Music

Change of SpaceChange of Space
Ace Records Import 2011
TimecodeTimecode
I-Disk / Time Wave 2006
Patrick Moraz(Vinyl LP)Human Interface-Capitol/Cinema-EST 2043-UK-Ex/Ex US $16.99 Buy It Now 53m 55s
Patrick Moraz(Vinyl LP Gatefold)-Charisma-CDS 4002-VG/VG US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 5m
PATRICK MORAZ SAME SELF / JAPAN WITH OBI US $49.99 Buy It Now 2h 56m
PATRICK MORAZ - COEXISTENCE 2006 JAPAN MINI LP CD US $33.20 Buy It Now 5h 10m
PATRICK MORAZ : PATRICK MORAZ (KEYBOARDIST FOR YES) (18175) - RARITIES US $13.49 [0 bids]
LP PATRICK MORAZ - SAME TITLE (CHARISMA CDS 4015) SCARCE 1978 BRITISH +POSTER! M US $8.30 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ - i , CHARISMA 1976 , EX/EX ,LP US $8.22 Buy It Now 8h 19m
PATRICK MORAZ The Story Of i LP US $21.59 Buy It Now 8h 58m
JAPAN MINI LP CD PATRICK MORAZ SYRINX CO EXISTENCE US $41.00 Buy It Now 10h 42m
Coexistence / Libertate by Patrick Moraz (CD, Jul-2006, United States of... US $14.00 Buy It Now 10h 42m
PATRICK MORAZ Self-Titled 1978 Polydor YES Synth Moody Blues PROG Sealed S/T US $7.49 Buy It Now 10h 47m
PATRICK MORAZ- SELF TITLED- RARE LABEL GREEN ATLANTIC US $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 53m
PATRICK MORAZ ST bonus track JAPAN MINI LP CD US $34.00 Buy It Now 15h 39m
PATRICK MORAZ OUT IN THE SUN bonus track JAPAN MINI LP CD US $34.00 Buy It Now 15h 39m
Yes RELAYER cd REMASTER +3 bonus tracks Patrick Moraz US $6.99 [0 bids]
patrick moraz original 1976 uk charisma label vinyl lp cds 4002 US $7.46 Buy It Now 20h 50m
PATRICK MORAZ - CHANGE OF SPACE NEW CD SEALED US $13.20 Buy It Now 21h 40m
1976 PATRICK MORAZ The Story of I YES solo THAI Thailand 7"45 EP single PS#12 US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ - LIVE AT ABBEY ROAD NEW CD SEALED US $13.20 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ-Out In The Sun-JAPAN MINI LP CD Fi83 US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ III REMASETERED IMPORT CD ex YES & MOODY BLUES genius US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ Windows Of Time REMASETERED IMPORT CD YES & MOODY BLUES vet US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ Change Of Space REMAST IMP CD Alex Ligertowood YES MOODY BLUES US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz - Human Inter Face - Promo Cassette US $21.50 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ - OUT IN THE SUN [BONUS TRACK] [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $11.63 Buy It Now 1 day
LP PATRICK MORAZ - OUT IN THE SUN (IMPORT IMP 1014) 1977 UK ORIGINAL ISSUE LP US $8.30 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ, COEXISTENCE /MOODY BLUES, YES/ LP 1976 UK 1ST PRESS A1/B1 EX-/EX- US $11.61 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ (OF YES, MOODY BLUES) the story of i CDS 4002 A5/B4 LP PS VG+/EX US $14.93 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ - COEXISTENCE / LIBERTATE - NEW CD US $11.62 Buy It Now 1 day
REFUGEE (Patrick Moraz) Self Titled S/T 1974 VINYL LP Charisma 6066 PROG US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ YES / MOODY BLUES TEST PRESS PROG ROCK LP "TIME CODE" US $240.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Vapour Trails-self titled LP!John McBurnie(Patrick Moraz/Jackson Heights/CAMEL) US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz - Self-Titled S/T, 1978 Prog/Rock LP, VG, on Charisma, of Yes US $3.95 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ - WINDOWS OF TIME [894231124129] - NEW CD US $9.92 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ STORY OF I 1976 JAPAN CD OBI 2500yen VJCP 1ST PRESS US $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
REFUGEE SAME S/T 1976 JAPAN CD OBI PATRICK MORAZ 2500yen VJCP 1ST PRESS US $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Mainhorse Self Titled CD *SEALED* Patrick Moraz Moody Blues Yes Main Horse US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ nr mint vinyl lp PATRICK MOROZ US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz Self Titled LP 1978 ORIGINAL INNER SLEEVE CANADIAN PRESSING US $6.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz- self titled- 1976- new/sealed 8 Track tape US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Progressive Rock Anthems CD Rick Wakeman Flower Kings Nektar Patrick Moraz YES US $3.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz Patrick Moraz UK vinyl LP album record CDS4015 CHARISMA 1978 US $31.47 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz - 4 Mini LP CD Japan 2006 +Promo-Box VERY RARE OOP Yes Moody Blues US $200.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ/SYRINX JAZZ FUSION UNIQUE EXYU LP MINT US $28.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Refugee CD Refugee The Nice Patrick Moraz Yes ELP US $29.99 [0 bids]
Coexistence Patrick Moraz vinyl LP album record French 67499 CARRERE 1980 US $22.75 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz & Bill Bruford Music For Piano And Drums JPN CD album (CDLP) US $62.26 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz & Bill Bruford Flags CD album (CDLP) Japanese ARC-7294 ARC├?NGELO US $45.65 Buy It Now 2 days
MAINHORSE self titled LP / Patrick Moraz / Visa IMP 1001 US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Fish Out Of Water - Chris Squire LP GATEFOLD prog Yes Bill Brufort Patrick Moraz US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ - RESONANCE [PATRICK MORAZ] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $9.18 Buy It Now 2 days
VINYL LP Patrick Moraz - The Story Of i / Atlantic SD 18175 / Prog US $10.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ timecode LP Record SEALED 1984 US $42.50 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ Self Titled LP EX US $7.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz The Story Of CD NEW SEALED 2006 Yes US $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
KIKI DEE Perfect Timing UK Ariola LP PATRICK MORAZ PIP WILLIAMS US $7.39 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz m- LP Out in the Sun US $5.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz m- promo LP Future Memories II US $9.75 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz GF LP same self title US $4.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz Syrinx m- france LP Coexistence US $9.75 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz-Self Titled-LP-OG Sleeve-Gatefold-Atlantic-SD 18175-Vinyl Record US $10.55 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz: Out in the Sun (LP) IMP-1014 Stereo 1977 US $3.00 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ VINYL RECORD LP 12" + POSTER US $30.86 Buy It Now 2 days
CARRERE DISTRIBUTION ( 45 rpm ) / PATRICK MORAZ US $19.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz & Bill Bruford Music For Piano And Drums CD album (CDLP) JPN US $69.86 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz & Bill Bruford Flags CD album (CDLP) Japanese ARC-7294 ARC└NGELO US $52.96 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ /. BILL BRUFORD FLAGS 1985 EG RECS*N/MINT VINYL / EXCELLENT SLEEVE US $14.86 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ The Story Of I LP OOP mid-70's art-rock Moody Blues Yes gatefold US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ - SELF-TITLED ( UK WITH FOLD-OUT POSTER) NEAR MINT VINYL US $13.27 Buy It Now 3 days
BILL BRUFORD / PATRICK MORAZ - MUSIC FOR PIANO & DRUMS NEW CD US $25.44 Buy It Now 3 days
Patrick Moraz - The Story Of - Cassette tape 1303R US $8.29 Buy It Now 3 days
Patrick Moraz ?- Human Interface LP Vinyl ST12558 US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ PROMO EMPTY BOX Japan mini lp cd US $24.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ The Story of i ATLANTIC LP '76 OG Yes Art Rock Progressive Rock US $2.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ - LIVE IN PRINCETON (UK) NEW DVD US $33.87 Buy It Now 3 days
RICK WAKEMAN Revisited '04 CD PROG (Yes, Patrick Moraz, Moog, Keith Emerson ELP) US $3.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ - ESP - Awaka CD US $4.00 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ - THE STORY OF I - NEW CD US $9.94 Buy It Now 3 days
The Story of I by Patrick Moraz (CD, May-1994, Virgin Gold) (Made in Holland) US $11.99 [0 bids]
REFUGEE Live in Concert: Newcastle City Hall 1974 OUT OF PRINT CD Patrick Moraz US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Patrick Moraz Bill Bruford Flags CD MINI LP SLEEVE NEW US $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ ~ OUT IN THE SUN lp EXC Moody Blues Yes US $4.89 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ: Human InterFace LP CINEMA RECORDS ST 12558 Canada 1987 NM US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ - IN TOKYO [PATRICK MORAZ] - NEW CD US $15.97 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ self titled prog Lp US $5.26 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ - SELF TITLED - NEAR MINT ATLANTIC RECORD 1976 US $7.00 Buy It Now 4 days
patrick moraz-syrinx-coexistence LP-rare israeli record label copy-mint vinyl US $25.00 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ S/t LP 15 Track With Inner In Gatefold (cds4002) UK Charisma 1976 US $12.61 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ OUT IN THE SUN 1977 VINYL LP+INNER *NM/EX US $11.54 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz Live At Abbey Road CD NEW SEALED 2012 Yes US $9.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz Pianissimoraz CD NEW SEALED US $9.95 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ- PATRICK MORAZ III + 1 (Mini Lp) (Mainhorse, Refugee, Yes) US $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ/BILL B - FLAGS [BONUS TRACK] [604388638321] - NEW CD US $15.12 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ S/T Atlantic Prog LP US $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ ~ Out in the Sun,UK LP,1977 Charisma records CDS 4007 US $10.78 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ - SAME. (UK, 1978, MAD HATTER, CHARISMA LABEL, CDS 4012, YES LINK) US $9.95 [0 bids]
2 LPs -- PATRICK MORAZ of THE MOODY BLUES US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
2 LPs -PATRICK MORAZ & MORAZ-BUFORD of THE MOODY BLUES US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
2 LPs -THE MOODY BLUES - PATRICK MORAZ LPs - BOTH S/T US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ FUTURE MEMORIES II NEW & STILL SEALED SS LP RECORD PVC SYNTH POP US $19.49 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy PATRICK MORAZ music online Buy PATRICK MORAZ & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PATRICK MORAZ DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II ratings distribution

PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II reviews

Review by Gatot
3 stars I have a music community with limited number of members (not more than 10 people) who communicates using SMS Blast technology registered under my colleague prog rock friend Rizal B. Prasetijo (Ijal). Ijal used to review album or music using this media and blast the message to all members. Ijal is also an audiophile in which he can only appreciate music when the sound is produced by analog equipment - with vinyl as main format. Since last week Ijal has been traveling to London for his profession as investment banker (he is Managing Director of JP Morgan Securities). During his trip, he also visits record store to find any REFUGEE (Patrick Moraz' band prior to Yes) vinyl if available; because I shared to the members of SMS Blast that REFUGEE is a masterpiece of prog rock. But he could not find it. So he grabs Patrick Moraz CDs "Future Memories I & II" and "Windows of Time"). The below review was written by Ijal during his leisure time at hotel room, using his mobile phone, blasted to all members. It is posted here with his permission.

A Review by Rizal B. Prasetijo:

Patrick Moraz's Future Memories, consisting of two parts, was first released on Dec 29, 1979, and was based on the principle of spontaneous musical interpretation filmed by several video cameras as the performance was taking palce. Given the concept, I think you'll only be able to fully obtain the essence of the album, if you listen to it in the AV mode. Hence, since I only buy the CD version (and listen to it in my hotel room's Bose two dimensional crapy sound system), there is considerable risk that my comment will only partially portray the album's full picture.

My first impression on the album is Mr. Moraz attempted to create futuristic sound generated by his dozen different types of powerful keyboards. Listener should note that the album was recorded in late 1979 when the first prototype of Yamaha DX7 (the world's most successful polyphonic digital synthesizer) has just been completed. There was no equipments listing mentioned in the album sleeve. But looking at some available photos, I guess that Mr. Moraz used Yamaha CP70 electric piano, Mellotron M400, ARP Pro Soloist (monophonic preset synthesizer, first used by Genesis' Tony Banks in Selling England by the Pound), ARP Sequencer, Moog Polymoog (polyphonic analogue synthesizer), Roland RE 201 (for creating various echo sound), Hammond organ, and some bass pedals. While these keyboard rigs were very powerful (in the late 70s context), rather than seriously creating well balance cohesive composition, I sense that Mr. Moraz opted to explore the technology limit of his gears. In the nutshell, this is an experimental album, but lack of clear line of thinking. While you could hear Mr. Moraz's strong classical and jazz approach (He was indeed classically trained at the Conservatory of Lausanne and played jazz before entering the prog rock space) in Here Comes Christmas Again (track #1) as well as in Eastern Sunday (track #2), the remaining tracks are mainly his efforts to find technical boundaries on what his keyboards could achieve in his musical ability coridor. If you ask me what is the best track of this album, I won't be hesitant to say that it is the latest track (#11), titled "Chess". Mr. Moraz opened the composition by borrowing JS Bach's signature stacato played in violin mode, beautifully describing the opening move of a chess player. Then, if my ears hear properly, he jumped into his Hammond (T102 tonewheel?) organ at 2:05" and played a sort of fast traditional Spanish composition, painting a picture of a chess player attacks his opponent. At 3:03", the composition is abruptly switched into a drumming synthesizer session, reflecting an increasing heart beat of the chess player, knowing that his opponent launches a counter attack. The drumming session is then gradually toned down by his synthesizers played in the classical mode (similar with what he did in the beginning), symbolizing the ability of the chess player in regaining back his confidence and in reading his opponent's strategy.

Overall, I am not musically stimulated by the album or perhaps I don't get the full picture as I hear it in the CD mode. But I do appreciate Mr. Moraz's efforts to explore the technology boundary of his keyboards.

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#146322) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 21, 2007

Post a review of PATRICK MORAZ "Future Memories I & II"