FUTURE MEMORIES I & II

Patrick Moraz

Patrick Moraz Future Memories I & II album cover

Buy PATRICK MORAZ Music
Live, released in 1985

1. Eastern Sundays (8:45)
2. Metamorphoses (11:38)
3. Search (4:47)
4. Heroic Fantasy (6:54)
5. Video Games (How Basic Can You Get?) (4:07)
6. Satellite (6:39)
7. Navigators (7:18)
8. Flippers (4:17)

re-release bonuses:

9. Pilot's Games (6:54)
10. Chess (6:19)
11. After the Year After... (2:30)

Search PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II lyrics

Search PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II tabs

- Patrick Moraz / electronic keyboards & percussions

Carrare, CA 96.451, 1984
re-released in 2006 by I-Disk / Time Wave, and in 2007 by I-Disk / Time Wave (with bonus tracks)

and to snobb for the last updates

PATRICK MORAZ MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II Music

DVD$10.08
Patrick Moraz - Human Interface LP 1987 US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Patrick Moraz/out inThe Sun LP US $5.59 Buy It Now 2h 7m
PATRICK MORAZ-3-JAPAN MINI LP CD Fi83 US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 22m
PATRICK MORAZ : PATRICK MORAZ (KEYBOARDIST FOR YES) (18175) - RARITIES US $12.49 [0 bids]
Refugee Self-Titled/Live In Concert 1974 2-CD NEW SEALED Patrick Moraz The Nice US $9.71 Buy It Now 2h 43m
PATRICK MORAZ RECORD 1978 PATRICK MORAZ RECORD LP FREE SHIP IN USA US $12.74 Buy It Now 3h 10m
Patrick Moraz self titled LP 12" 12inch record album 8b US $6.00 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Patrick Moraz Future Memories II CD NEW SEALED 2006 Yes US $9.71 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Patrick Moraz Timecode CD NEW SEALED 2006 Yes US $9.71 Buy It Now 3h 29m
PATRICK MORAZ/BRUFORD - Flags - Orig 1985 US LP SEALED! US $54.98 Buy It Now 7h 54m
Patrick Moraz: Out in the Sun (LP) IMP-1014 Stereo 1977 US $3.00 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ - PATRICK MORAZ - BONUS TRACK (IMPORT) NEW CD US $56.37 Buy It Now 8h 51m
PATRICK MORAZ "Future Memories I and II" LIVE (YES, MOODY BLUES) US $11.99 Buy It Now 14h
PATRICK MORAZ-OUT IN THE SUN-JAPAN ISSUE PROMO WL +OBI US $39.99 Buy It Now 15h 36m
PATRICK MORAZ (OF YES, MOODY BLUES) the story of i CDS 4002 A5/B4 LP PS EX/EX US $15.16 Buy It Now 17h 46m
Patrick Moraz - Out In The Sun - 1977 UK Charisma Label Vinyl LP US $16.22 Buy It Now 20h
Patrick Moraz-The Story of I UK prog Japanese mini lp Yes solo US $28.99 Buy It Now 21h 17m
Cinema Sampler - Patrick Moraz, Pete Bardens - Promo LP US $42.50 Buy It Now 22h 22m
Patrick Moraz Atlantic DJ Prog LP 1976 US $12.00 Buy It Now 22h 42m
PATRICK MORAZ Time Code CASSETTE EX US $0.99 [0 bids]
Future Memories Vol.2, Patrick Moraz, Good Original recording remastered US $41.01 Buy It Now 23h 30m
PATRICK MORAZ "HUMAN INTERFACE" PROG 1987 YES RARE HARD TO FIND !!! US $9.99 [1 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ "FUTURE MEMORIES I & II - LIVE ON TV" PROG 1979 YES RARE HTF !!! US $7.99 [1 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ "THE STORY OF I" UK PROG 1976 YES 1ST SOLO JEFF BERLIN RAY GOMEZ US $9.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ "OUT IN THE SUN" UK PROG 1977 YES 2ND SOLO JAPAN IMPORT 1991 RARE US $9.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ "III" UK PROG 1978 YES 3RD SOLO JAPAN IMPORT 1991 RARE US $9.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ / SYRINX "COEXISTENCE" PROG ROCK 1980 YES UK IMPORT !!! US $9.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ "FUTURE MEMORIES II" PROG ROCK 1982 YES !!! US $7.99 [1 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ // Out in the Sun / ORIGINAL 1977 US LP SEALED / Mint-! US $14.98 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ ~ Out Of The Sun ~ nm 12" vinyl LP US $7.96 Buy It Now 1 day
RICK WAKEMAN Revisited '04 CD PROG (Yes, Patrick Moraz, Moog, Keith Emerson ELP) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz HUMAN INTERFACE Capitol Records LP Exc+ US $4.95 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ OUT IN THE SUN 1977 JAPAN CD 2300yen VJCP 1ST PRESS US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Story of I by Patrick Moraz (CD, May-1994, Virgin Gold) (Made in Holland) US $11.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ 4 LP Replica JAPAN OBI CD Sealed Box Set US $297.49 Buy It Now 1 day
PROMO WHITE LABEL / PATRICK MORAZ THE STORY OF / JAPAN GATEFOLD COVER US $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz ?- Out In The Sun ORIG UK LP + INNER SLEEVE NEAR MINT Charisma US $8.09 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz & Syrinx / Coexistence / UK 1st LP / EX++ US $21.07 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ Time Code tape 1984 prog-rock YES US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ Out In The Sun (1977) HOLLAND CD issue US $8.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz - Out In The Sun - CDS 4007 - LP Vinyl Record US $12.96 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz - The Story Of i - CDS 4002 - LP Vinyl Record US $14.58 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ - STORY OF I NEW CD US $16.80 Buy It Now 2 days
The Story of I [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Patrick Moraz (CD, 2006, Time Wave) US $8.66 Buy It Now 2 days
? Patrick Moraz - "i" (Atlantic 18175) (of Yes) (Andy Newmark) (gatefold cover) US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ SELF TITLED ATLANTIC 1976 US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz - Windows Of Time [CD New] US $16.26 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ III JAPAN MINI LP CD YES KING CRIMSON PINK FLOYD US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ "FUTURE MEMORIES LIVE ON TV" FRENCH 1979 LP US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ LP ALBUM US $4.85 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz(Vinyl LP Gatefold)-Charisma-CDS 4002-VG/VG US $9.71 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ The Story of i ATLANTIC LP '76 OG Yes Art Rock Progressive Rock US $1.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz - Story Of I [CD New] US $11.45 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz - Future Memories 1 & 2 [CD New] US $12.41 Buy It Now 2 days
Story Of I - Patrick Moraz New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $18.89 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ - FUTURE MEMORIES LIVE ON TV (UK) NEW CD US $23.81 Buy It Now 3 days
MAINHORSE PATRICK MORAZ - MOODY BLUES YES 1971 IMP 1001 U.S. PROG PSYCH LP NM US $19.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz S/T self-titled vinyl LP 1976 Moody Blues US $4.95 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ nr mint vinyl lp PATRICK MORAZ US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Patrick Moraz-Self Titled-Charisma CA-1-2201 1978 Lp US $15.95 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ - FUTURE MEMORIES LIVE ON TV NEW DVD US $28.26 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ out in the sun LP 8 track (cds4007) uk charisma 1977 US $8.09 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ s/t LP 7 track (cds4015) uk charisma 1978 US $8.09 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ timecode LP 9 track but has seam split to inner (lmglp6000) uk lam US $8.09 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ timecode LP 9 track with inner (pb6039) us pastels 1984 US $8.09 Buy It Now 3 days
Patrick Moraz 1976 gatefold vinyl LP in excellent++ condition. US $22.70 Buy It Now 3 days
Patrick Moraz by Patrick Moraz (CD, Jul-2008, United States of Distribution) US $14.46 Buy It Now 3 days
Patrick Moraz-Time Code-Passport PB 6039 Lp VG++ US $10.95 Buy It Now 3 days
MAINHORSE Mainhorse JAPAN MINI LP CD PATRICK MORAZ US $22.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Patrick Moraz - Future Memories Live On Tv [CD New] US $14.37 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ / BILL BRUFORD Flags '85 ORIG LP Nice Copy! EXC US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ The Story Of i LP US $17.84 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz + Syrinx Co-Existence LP / Stereo Carrere US $6.49 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz - S/T US $12.00 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ OUT IN THE SUN 1977 JAPAN CD OBI 2300yen VJCP SEALED 1ST PRESS US $59.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ ( SELF TITLED - PATRICK MORAZ ) 1976 ISSUED VG+ TO M- LP US $2.49 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz - Future Memories Live On Tv CD US $20.85 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ-Out In The Sun-JAPAN MINI LP CD Fi83 US $39.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz - In Princeton [CD New] US $20.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ - FUTURE MEMORIES I & II NEW CD US $20.49 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ & SYRINX - COEXISTENCE VINYL LP 1980 CAL117 + INNER US $10.53 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories II 10 track CD SEALED inc. 2 Bonus Tracks US $10.18 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz Change Of Space CD NEW SEALED 2008 US $9.71 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz In Princeton CD NEW SEALED 2007 US $9.71 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ In Princeton CD 1995 Memoraz Music DUKE ELLINGTON Thelonious Monk US $4.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ: Future Memories (rock vinyl LP) US $19.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz : Coexistence / Libertate CD (2011) US $9.45 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ - STORY OF I [BONUS TRACKS] [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $47.34 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ- STORY OF I +2 (Mini Lp) Air mail (Mainhorse, Refugee, Yes) US $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz - Self Titled Album 76 Atl. SD 18175 & Out In The Sun 77 IMP 1014 US $16.99 Buy It Now 5 days
13-0726-049 | MORAZ, PATRICK patrick moraz VG/VG USA SD18175 US $13.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Progressive Rock Anthems CD Rick Wakeman Flower Kings Nektar Patrick Moraz YES US $3.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz - Coexistence CD US $21.97 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz - In Princeton CD US $21.59 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ self titled CDS 4002 uk charisma 1976 LP PS EX/EX with inner sleev US $14.58 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ HUMAN INTERFACE LP ORIG '87 RARE PROG ROCK SYNTH NEW AGE MINT- US $9.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ The Story Of I REMAST BONUS TRKS YES MOODY BLUES Vapour Trails US $8.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz - 2 albums US $3.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ - OUT IN THE SUN ex YES REFUGEE PROG KYBRD REMAST SEALED CD +1xtrk US $14.95 Buy It Now 6 days
1977 - PATRICK MORAZ - Out In The Sun - Press Advertisment - Poster Size US $14.58 Buy It Now 6 days

More places to buy PATRICK MORAZ music online Buy PATRICK MORAZ & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PATRICK MORAZ DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II ratings distribution

PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II reviews

Review by Gatot
3 stars I have a music community with limited number of members (not more than 10 people) who communicates using SMS Blast technology registered under my colleague prog rock friend Rizal B. Prasetijo (Ijal). Ijal used to review album or music using this media and blast the message to all members. Ijal is also an audiophile in which he can only appreciate music when the sound is produced by analog equipment - with vinyl as main format. Since last week Ijal has been traveling to London for his profession as investment banker (he is Managing Director of JP Morgan Securities). During his trip, he also visits record store to find any REFUGEE (Patrick Moraz' band prior to Yes) vinyl if available; because I shared to the members of SMS Blast that REFUGEE is a masterpiece of prog rock. But he could not find it. So he grabs Patrick Moraz CDs "Future Memories I & II" and "Windows of Time"). The below review was written by Ijal during his leisure time at hotel room, using his mobile phone, blasted to all members. It is posted here with his permission.

A Review by Rizal B. Prasetijo:

Patrick Moraz's Future Memories, consisting of two parts, was first released on Dec 29, 1979, and was based on the principle of spontaneous musical interpretation filmed by several video cameras as the performance was taking palce. Given the concept, I think you'll only be able to fully obtain the essence of the album, if you listen to it in the AV mode. Hence, since I only buy the CD version (and listen to it in my hotel room's Bose two dimensional crapy sound system), there is considerable risk that my comment will only partially portray the album's full picture.

My first impression on the album is Mr. Moraz attempted to create futuristic sound generated by his dozen different types of powerful keyboards. Listener should note that the album was recorded in late 1979 when the first prototype of Yamaha DX7 (the world's most successful polyphonic digital synthesizer) has just been completed. There was no equipments listing mentioned in the album sleeve. But looking at some available photos, I guess that Mr. Moraz used Yamaha CP70 electric piano, Mellotron M400, ARP Pro Soloist (monophonic preset synthesizer, first used by Genesis' Tony Banks in Selling England by the Pound), ARP Sequencer, Moog Polymoog (polyphonic analogue synthesizer), Roland RE 201 (for creating various echo sound), Hammond organ, and some bass pedals. While these keyboard rigs were very powerful (in the late 70s context), rather than seriously creating well balance cohesive composition, I sense that Mr. Moraz opted to explore the technology limit of his gears. In the nutshell, this is an experimental album, but lack of clear line of thinking. While you could hear Mr. Moraz's strong classical and jazz approach (He was indeed classically trained at the Conservatory of Lausanne and played jazz before entering the prog rock space) in Here Comes Christmas Again (track #1) as well as in Eastern Sunday (track #2), the remaining tracks are mainly his efforts to find technical boundaries on what his keyboards could achieve in his musical ability coridor. If you ask me what is the best track of this album, I won't be hesitant to say that it is the latest track (#11), titled "Chess". Mr. Moraz opened the composition by borrowing JS Bach's signature stacato played in violin mode, beautifully describing the opening move of a chess player. Then, if my ears hear properly, he jumped into his Hammond (T102 tonewheel?) organ at 2:05" and played a sort of fast traditional Spanish composition, painting a picture of a chess player attacks his opponent. At 3:03", the composition is abruptly switched into a drumming synthesizer session, reflecting an increasing heart beat of the chess player, knowing that his opponent launches a counter attack. The drumming session is then gradually toned down by his synthesizers played in the classical mode (similar with what he did in the beginning), symbolizing the ability of the chess player in regaining back his confidence and in reading his opponent's strategy.

Overall, I am not musically stimulated by the album or perhaps I don't get the full picture as I hear it in the CD mode. But I do appreciate Mr. Moraz's efforts to explore the technology boundary of his keyboards.

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#146322) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 21, 2007

Post a review of PATRICK MORAZ "Future Memories I & II"