FUTURE MEMORIES I & II

Patrick Moraz

Patrick Moraz Future Memories I & II album cover

Buy PATRICK MORAZ Music
Live, released in 1985

1. Eastern Sundays (8:45)
2. Metamorphoses (11:38)
3. Search (4:47)
4. Heroic Fantasy (6:54)
5. Video Games (How Basic Can You Get?) (4:07)
6. Satellite (6:39)
7. Navigators (7:18)
8. Flippers (4:17)

re-release bonuses:

9. Pilot's Games (6:54)
10. Chess (6:19)
11. After the Year After... (2:30)

Search PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II lyrics

Search PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II tabs

- Patrick Moraz / electronic keyboards & percussions

Carrare, CA 96.451, 1984
re-released in 2006 by I-Disk / Time Wave, and in 2007 by I-Disk / Time Wave (with bonus tracks)

and to snobb for the last updates

PATRICK MORAZ MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II Music

Future Memories Live on TVFuture Memories Live on TV
Remastered · Import
Patrick Moraz IIIPatrick Moraz III
I-Disk / Time Wave 2006
Patrick Moraz "Out in the Sun"Psych/Prog Charisma IMP1014 NM 1977 US $8.00 Buy It Now 7h 49m
PATRICK MORAZ, OUT IN THE SUN, LP 1977 UK VG+/EX+, INNER/SL US $8.47 Buy It Now 7h 58m
1987 Patrick Moraz Human Interface LP Cinema ST-12558 NM Vinyl PLAY TESTED US $4.95 Buy It Now 8h 14m
Refugee w/ Patrick Moraz Sefl Titled Lp UK Charisma Lp prog/psych US $16.99 Buy It Now 9h 28m
PATRICK MORAZ-3-JAPAN MINI LP CD Fi83 US $39.99 Buy It Now 10h 43m
Patrick Moraz (Refugee, Yes) - In Princeton CD 1995 3291-2 PrincetonRecords US $9.99 Buy It Now 12h 16m
PATRICK MORAZ - IN PRINCETON US $9.91 Buy It Now 13h 30m
PATRICK MORAZ & BILL BRUFORD - Flags ~ VINYL LP US $18.65 Buy It Now 14h 10m
BILL BRUFORD/PATRICK MORAZ Flag LP EG EGLP 63 US 1985 TEST PRESSING VG++ US $42.49 Buy It Now 15h 24m
Patrick Moraz Resonance CD NEW SEALED 2007 Yes US $8.47 Buy It Now 15h 28m
PATRICK MORAZ Out In The Sun 1977 IMPORT CLASSIC ROCK LP US $15.00 Buy It Now 16h 55m
PATRICK MORAZ S/T 1978 CHARISMA CLASSIC ROCK LP US $15.00 Buy It Now 17h 36m
PATRICK MORAZ S/T 1976 ATLANTIC CLASSIC ROCK LP US $15.00 Buy It Now 17h 39m
Patrick Moraz- Out In the Sun- new/sealed 8 Track tape US $8.00 Buy It Now 18h 28m
Vapour Trails-self titled LP!John McBurnie(Patrick Moraz/Jackson Heights/CAMEL) US $3.99 Buy It Now 18h 47m
PATRICK MORAZ - STORY OF i - ATLANTIC RECORDS LP US $5.00 Buy It Now 21h 53m
PATRICK MORAZ HUMAN INTERFACE (1987) ORIGINAL JAPAN CD CP32-5501 US $34.99 Buy It Now 21h 58m
Fish Out Of Water - Chris Squire LP GATEFOLD prog Yes Bill Brufort Patrick Moraz US $4.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ - MORAZ: ESP - ETUDES, SONATAS, PRELUDES - NEW CD US $10.43 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz - i - Gatefold LP Record/Vinyl 1976 Atlantic Rec. SD 18175 US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz - Out In The Sun - LP Record/Vinyl 1977 Charisma Rec IMP 1014 US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz - Self Titled Album - LP Record/Vinyl 1978 Charisma Rec. CA-1-2201 US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Refugee Original SEALED LP 1974 Famous Charisma FC 6066 Prog Patrick Moraz US $23.19 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ - i LP Atlantic SD 18175 RARE 1976 US $4.00 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz - Future Memories II - LP Record/Vinyl 1984 Passport Rec PVC 8927 US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ - FUTURE MEMORIES 2 - NEW CD US $31.38 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz - Self Titled s/t SEALED LP Vinyl US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz : Patrick Moraz Collection (Mainhorse 1971, Refugee 1974, Sory of US $9.96 Buy It Now 1 day
MOODY BLUES related DJ 7" EP Patrick Moraz w/BEST YEARS OF OUR LIVES on Atlantic US $13.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz-Self Titled-LP-OG Sleeve-Gatefold-Atlantic-SD 18175-Vinyl Record US $3.69 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ / BILL BRUFORD - MUSIC FOR PIANO & DRUMS NEW CD US $20.20 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz - The Story of I Japan 1st cd Yes Moody Blues Refugee Mainhorse US $22.90 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ Japan Mini LP CD with OBI, OUT IN THE SUN +1 US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ ESP CD (New) US $16.93 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ. SELF TITLE. GATEFOLD. ATLANTIC. SD 18175. 1976. FIRST US PRESSING US $2.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz-1977 poster size press advert US $16.96 Buy It Now 2 days
DIRECT METAL press PATRICK MORAZ Time Code LP 1985 GERMANY Lamborghini w/Inner US $29.98 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ - OUT IN THE SUN - BRAND NEW SEALED MINI LP CD - SHIPS FROM NY US $16.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz "Out In The Sun" US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz Lp 1976 Atlantic records US $11.65 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz Lp Syrinx 1984 PVC records US $11.65 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz Future Memories Live On TV CD NEW SEALED 2006 Yes US $10.17 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz/Syrinx Coexistance CD NEW SEALED 2006 Yes US $10.17 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz/Bill Bruford Flags LP US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz Self-Titled CD+Bonus Track NEW SEALED 2006 Yes US $10.17 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ Self Titled s/t LP PROMO NM- (YES BRUFORD) Electro Prog Psych US $7.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ - OUT IN THE SUN US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz Story of i Original SEALED LP Prog Moody Blues Yes Keyboardist US $17.59 Buy It Now 2 days
REFUGEE ST (1974) Patrick Moraz?? JAPAN MINI LP CD US $31.80 Buy It Now 2 days
Music for Piano & Drums: by Patrick Moraz/Bill Bruford (CD, Feb-2012, 2... US $10.42 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ MINT SELF TITLED PROMO YES Vinyl Album LP US $19.95 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ 'TIME CODE' US IMPORT LP US $16.96 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ 'PATRICK MORAZ' US IMPORT LP US $13.56 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ / BILL BRUFORD 'FLAGS' UK LP US $13.56 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ + SYRINX 'CO-EXISTENCE' UK LP US $16.96 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ 'FUTURE MEMORIES II' US IMPORT LP US $15.26 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ 'OUT IN THE SUN' UK LP US $13.56 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ BILL BRUFORD Music For Piano & Drums UK 1983 EG LP US $8.47 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ - COEXISTENCE/LIBERTATE (UK) NEW CD US $26.38 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ - IN PRINCETON (UK) NEW CD US $26.38 Buy It Now 3 days
Patrick Moraz Self Titled LP US $4.95 Buy It Now 3 days
? Patrick Moraz - Out in the Sun (of Yes) (Andy Newmark US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ ATLANTIC RECORDS SD 18175 US $3.88 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz - Windows Of Time CD 1994 USA 14trk US $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ+BILL BRUFORD -FLAGS Promo Obi MINI LP CD US $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ - PATRICK MORAZ - NEW CD US $10.43 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz(Vinyl LP)Human Interface-Capitol/Cinema-EST 2043-UK-Ex/Ex US $16.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz(Vinyl LP Gatefold)-Charisma-CDS 4002-VG/VG US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ - THE STORY OF I US $15.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ SAME SELF / JAPAN WITH OBI US $49.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ 8 TRACK TAPE progressive prog rock yes moody blues djalma correia US $4.00 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ Out In The Sun 8 TRACK TAPE progressive prog rock yes moody blues US $4.00 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ - i , CHARISMA 1976 , EX/EX ,LP US $9.25 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ - COEXISTENCE 2006 JAPAN MINI LP CD US $33.93 Buy It Now 4 days
patrick moraz original 1976 uk charisma label vinyl lp cds 4002 US $7.62 Buy It Now 4 days
Progressive Rock Anthems CD Rick Wakeman Flower Kings Nektar Patrick Moraz YES US $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz - 2 albums US $7.49 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ The Story Of i LP US $22.07 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz Self Titled LP 1978 ORIGINAL INNER SLEEVE CANADIAN PRESSING US $6.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ Self-Titled 1978 Polydor YES Synth Moody Blues PROG Sealed S/T US $7.49 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ Time Code CASSETTE EX US $0.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz - S/T US $12.00 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ- SELF TITLED- RARE LABEL GREEN ATLANTIC US $15.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ mint vinyl lp TIME CODE US $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ Change Of Space REMAST IMP CD Alex Ligertowood YES MOODY BLUES US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ Windows Of Time REMASETERED IMPORT CD YES & MOODY BLUES vet US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ III REMASETERED IMPORT CD ex YES & MOODY BLUES genius US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ - CHANGE OF SPACE NEW CD SEALED US $13.49 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ (OF YES, MOODY BLUES) the story of i CDS 4002 A5/B4 LP PS VG+/EX US $15.26 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ-Out In The Sun-JAPAN MINI LP CD Fi83 US $39.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ - LIVE AT ABBEY ROAD NEW CD SEALED US $13.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz Patrick Moraz vinyl LP album record UK CDS4015 CHARISMA 1978 US $23.26 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz & Bill Bruford Flags vinyl LP album record UK EGLP63 EG 1985 US $33.12 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ - Future Memories II +2 (CD 2006) TimeWave US $9.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ - Human Interface (CD 1987) Capital Records Cinema Label US $9.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ - PM In Princeton (CD 1995) US $9.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ - ESP (CD 2003) Awaka Records US $9.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ - Live at Abbey Road (CD 2012) Live 1987 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz - Human Inter Face - Promo Cassette US $21.50 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ - OUT IN THE SUN [BONUS TRACK] [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $11.12 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy PATRICK MORAZ music online Buy PATRICK MORAZ & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PATRICK MORAZ DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II ratings distribution

PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II reviews

Review by Gatot
3 stars I have a music community with limited number of members (not more than 10 people) who communicates using SMS Blast technology registered under my colleague prog rock friend Rizal B. Prasetijo (Ijal). Ijal used to review album or music using this media and blast the message to all members. Ijal is also an audiophile in which he can only appreciate music when the sound is produced by analog equipment - with vinyl as main format. Since last week Ijal has been traveling to London for his profession as investment banker (he is Managing Director of JP Morgan Securities). During his trip, he also visits record store to find any REFUGEE (Patrick Moraz' band prior to Yes) vinyl if available; because I shared to the members of SMS Blast that REFUGEE is a masterpiece of prog rock. But he could not find it. So he grabs Patrick Moraz CDs "Future Memories I & II" and "Windows of Time"). The below review was written by Ijal during his leisure time at hotel room, using his mobile phone, blasted to all members. It is posted here with his permission.

A Review by Rizal B. Prasetijo:

Patrick Moraz's Future Memories, consisting of two parts, was first released on Dec 29, 1979, and was based on the principle of spontaneous musical interpretation filmed by several video cameras as the performance was taking palce. Given the concept, I think you'll only be able to fully obtain the essence of the album, if you listen to it in the AV mode. Hence, since I only buy the CD version (and listen to it in my hotel room's Bose two dimensional crapy sound system), there is considerable risk that my comment will only partially portray the album's full picture.

My first impression on the album is Mr. Moraz attempted to create futuristic sound generated by his dozen different types of powerful keyboards. Listener should note that the album was recorded in late 1979 when the first prototype of Yamaha DX7 (the world's most successful polyphonic digital synthesizer) has just been completed. There was no equipments listing mentioned in the album sleeve. But looking at some available photos, I guess that Mr. Moraz used Yamaha CP70 electric piano, Mellotron M400, ARP Pro Soloist (monophonic preset synthesizer, first used by Genesis' Tony Banks in Selling England by the Pound), ARP Sequencer, Moog Polymoog (polyphonic analogue synthesizer), Roland RE 201 (for creating various echo sound), Hammond organ, and some bass pedals. While these keyboard rigs were very powerful (in the late 70s context), rather than seriously creating well balance cohesive composition, I sense that Mr. Moraz opted to explore the technology limit of his gears. In the nutshell, this is an experimental album, but lack of clear line of thinking. While you could hear Mr. Moraz's strong classical and jazz approach (He was indeed classically trained at the Conservatory of Lausanne and played jazz before entering the prog rock space) in Here Comes Christmas Again (track #1) as well as in Eastern Sunday (track #2), the remaining tracks are mainly his efforts to find technical boundaries on what his keyboards could achieve in his musical ability coridor. If you ask me what is the best track of this album, I won't be hesitant to say that it is the latest track (#11), titled "Chess". Mr. Moraz opened the composition by borrowing JS Bach's signature stacato played in violin mode, beautifully describing the opening move of a chess player. Then, if my ears hear properly, he jumped into his Hammond (T102 tonewheel?) organ at 2:05" and played a sort of fast traditional Spanish composition, painting a picture of a chess player attacks his opponent. At 3:03", the composition is abruptly switched into a drumming synthesizer session, reflecting an increasing heart beat of the chess player, knowing that his opponent launches a counter attack. The drumming session is then gradually toned down by his synthesizers played in the classical mode (similar with what he did in the beginning), symbolizing the ability of the chess player in regaining back his confidence and in reading his opponent's strategy.

Overall, I am not musically stimulated by the album or perhaps I don't get the full picture as I hear it in the CD mode. But I do appreciate Mr. Moraz's efforts to explore the technology boundary of his keyboards.

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#146322) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 21, 2007

Post a review of PATRICK MORAZ "Future Memories I & II"