FUTURE MEMORIES I & II

Patrick Moraz

Patrick Moraz Future Memories I & II album cover

Buy PATRICK MORAZ Music
Live, released in 1985

1. Eastern Sundays (8:45)
2. Metamorphoses (11:38)
3. Search (4:47)
4. Heroic Fantasy (6:54)
5. Video Games (How Basic Can You Get?) (4:07)
6. Satellite (6:39)
7. Navigators (7:18)
8. Flippers (4:17)

re-release bonuses:

9. Pilot's Games (6:54)
10. Chess (6:19)
11. After the Year After... (2:30)

Search PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II lyrics

Search PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II tabs

- Patrick Moraz / electronic keyboards & percussions

Carrare, CA 96.451, 1984
re-released in 2006 by I-Disk / Time Wave, and in 2007 by I-Disk / Time Wave (with bonus tracks)

and to snobb for the last updates

PATRICK MORAZ MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II Music

Remastered · Import
Patrick Moraz IIIPatrick Moraz III
Future MemoriesFuture Memories
United States Of Dist./Ka 2008
Patrick Moraz(Vinyl LP Gatefold)-Charisma-CDS 4002-VG/VG US $11.64 Buy It Now 1h 24m
PATRICK MORAZ LP-OUT IN THE SUN US $11.64 Buy It Now 4h 45m
PATRICK MORAZ The Story of i ATLANTIC LP '76 OG Yes Art Rock Progressive Rock US $2.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ - FUTURE MEMORIES LIVE ON TV (UK) NEW CD US $24.56 Buy It Now 9h 57m
Patrick Moraz S/T self-titled vinyl LP 1976 Moody Blues US $4.95 Buy It Now 12h 50m
PATRICK MORAZ - FUTURE MEMORIES LIVE ON TV NEW DVD US $29.14 Buy It Now 14h 28m
Patrick Moraz-Self Titled-Charisma CA-1-2201 1978 Lp US $12.76 Buy It Now 14h 28m
PATRICK MORAZ out in the sun LP 8 track (cds4007) uk charisma 1977 US $8.31 Buy It Now 18h 51m
PATRICK MORAZ s/t LP 7 track (cds4015) uk charisma 1978 US $8.31 Buy It Now 18h 51m
PATRICK MORAZ timecode LP 9 track but has seam split to inner (lmglp6000) uk lam US $8.31 Buy It Now 18h 52m
PATRICK MORAZ timecode LP 9 track with inner (pb6039) us pastels 1984 US $8.31 Buy It Now 18h 52m
Patrick Moraz by Patrick Moraz (CD, Jul-2008, United States of Distribution) US $14.46 Buy It Now 23h 49m
Patrick Moraz-Time Code-Passport PB 6039 Lp VG++ US $8.76 Buy It Now 1 day
MAINHORSE Mainhorse JAPAN MINI LP CD PATRICK MORAZ US $22.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz - Future Memories Live On Tv [CD New] US $14.37 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ / BILL BRUFORD Flags '85 ORIG LP Nice Copy! EXC US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MAINHORSE PATRICK MORAZ - MOODY BLUES YES 1971 IMP 1001 U.S. PROG PSYCH LP NM US $19.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz - S/T US $12.00 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ OUT IN THE SUN 1977 JAPAN CD OBI 2300yen VJCP SEALED 1ST PRESS US $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ Time Code CASSETTE EX US $0.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz - 2 albums US $4.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ ( SELF TITLED - PATRICK MORAZ ) 1976 ISSUED VG+ TO M- LP US $2.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz - Future Memories Live On Tv CD US $20.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz LP+Big Poster-Insert 1978 UK Charisma 1st Press NM Yes Moody Blues US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ-Out In The Sun-JAPAN MINI LP CD Fi83 US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ - THE STORY OF I US $10.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz - In Princeton [CD New] US $20.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ & SYRINX - COEXISTENCE VINYL LP 1980 CAL117 + INNER US $10.80 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz Self Titled LP 1978 ORIGINAL INNER SLEEVE CANADIAN PRESSING US $6.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz Change Of Space CD NEW SEALED 2008 US $9.97 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz In Princeton CD NEW SEALED 2007 US $9.97 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ: Future Memories (rock vinyl LP) US $19.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ- STORY OF I +2 (Mini Lp) Air mail (Mainhorse, Refugee, Yes) US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz - Self Titled Album 76 Atl. SD 18175 & Out In The Sun 77 IMP 1014 US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
13-0726-049 | MORAZ, PATRICK patrick moraz VG/VG USA SD18175 US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Progressive Rock Anthems CD Rick Wakeman Flower Kings Nektar Patrick Moraz YES US $3.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz - Coexistence CD US $21.97 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz - In Princeton CD US $21.59 Buy It Now 2 days
SEALED Patrick Moraz self titled 8 track tape US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ self titled CDS 4002 uk charisma 1976 LP PS EX/EX with inner sleev US $14.96 Buy It Now 2 days
1985 Flexi disc SOUNDPAGE EG Record of Patrick Moraz "Karu" (from album FLAGS) US $12.95 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ The Story Of I REMAST BONUS TRKS YES MOODY BLUES Vapour Trails US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
REFUGEE Refugee '74 LP RARE ORIGINAL US press ex-NICE GONG PATRICK MORAZ NMint US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ - OUT IN THE SUN ex YES REFUGEE PROG KYBRD REMAST SEALED CD +1xtrk US $14.95 Buy It Now 3 days
LP - YES - Relayer - 1974 - NM - Very Nice Copy - ROGER DEAN ART - Patrick Moraz US $54.95 Buy It Now 3 days
1977 - PATRICK MORAZ - Out In The Sun - Press Advertisment - Poster Size US $14.96 Buy It Now 3 days
Patrick Moraz Rare Box Cassette Tape US $19.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Out In The Sun - Patrick Moraz New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $25.23 Buy It Now 3 days
Patrick Moraz - Patrick Moraz New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $25.23 Buy It Now 3 days
Coexistence/Libertate - Patrick Moraz New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $25.60 Buy It Now 3 days
Timecode - Patrick Moraz New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $25.60 Buy It Now 3 days
LOT of 2 70's LPs - PATRICK MORAZ - ATLANTIC 18175 and CHARISMA 2201 (PROMO) US $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Patrick Moraz US $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ s/t LP ATLANTIC RECORDS SD 18175 GATEFOLD i PROMO DJ COPY Prog yes US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Out In the Sun by Patrick Moraz (CD, May-1994, Emi/Virgin) US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
RICK WAKEMAN Revisited '04 CD PROG (Yes, Patrick Moraz, Moog, Keith Emerson ELP) US $3.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ BILL BRUFORD Flags 28MM-0435 JAPAN LP w/OBI m13524 US $20.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ: Out In The Sun (rock & pop, vinyl) US $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Live At Abbey Road by Patrick Moraz (CD, Feb-2012, Floating World) US $8.82 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ BILL BRUFORD FLAGS 1985 JAPAN CD OBI 2500yen VJD 1ST PRESS US $79.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ s/t LP 15 track with inner in gatefold sleeve (cds4002) uk charism US $15.81 Buy It Now 4 days
The Story Of I by Patrick Moraz vg+ Atlantic LP Rock US $14.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz - Patrick Moraz [CD New] US $11.76 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz - Out In The Sun [CD New] US $11.91 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz - Timecode [CD New] US $14.57 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ - PIANISSIMORAZ [CD NEW] US $20.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz - Live At Abbey Road [CD New] US $11.75 Buy It Now 4 days
Moody Blues / Long Distance Voyager TRL-1-2901 VVG (NM-) Patrick Moraz GREAT US $3.69 Buy It Now 4 days
WESTERN VOGUE CD PERILS AND PASSIONS SEALED PATRICK MORAZ US $0.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ YES / MOODY BLUES TEST PRESS PROG ROCK LP "TIME CODE" US $240.00 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ : PATRICK MORAZ (KEYBOARDIST FOR YES) (18175) - RARITIES US $13.49 [0 bids]
Refugee-same UK prog Japanese mini lp Patrick Moraz US $28.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ THE STORY OF I VINYL LP US $7.95 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ Time Code LP Passport Rec. PB6039 US 1984 TEST PRESSING VG++ US $33.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Steve Howe Beginnings Japan CD Patrick Moraz Bill Bruford US $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz The Story of I Japan CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Steve Howe Beginnings Japan CD Patrick Moraz Bill Bruford Allan White US $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Music for Piano & Drums: by Patrick Moraz/Bill Bruford (CD, Feb-2005, United... US $10.71 Buy It Now 4 days
Moraz: ESP - Etudes, Sonatas, Preludes by Patrick Moraz (CD, Nov-2011, Time... US $10.45 Buy It Now 4 days
Coexistence / Libertate by Patrick Moraz (CD, Jul-2006, United States of... US $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ - PIANISSIMORAZ * - NEW CD US $11.82 Buy It Now 5 days
Esp - Patrick Moraz New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $20.41 Buy It Now 5 days
REFUGEE-ST UK Prog/Keyboard Trio Patrick Moraz & Nice US Orig LP US $26.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ-Human Inter Face US LP NM US $34.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz Atlantic 18175 US $12.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz - Pianissimoraz (NEW CD) US $15.38 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz, S/T, LP, Vinyl. RECORD, US $4.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz "Patrick Moraz" US $3.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ - SELF TITLED - BRAND NEW SEALED MINI LP CD - SHIPS FROM NY US $17.98 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ - CHANGE OF SPACE - NEW CD US $11.62 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ - THE STORY OF I (LP) US $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Vapour Trails-self titled LP!John McBurnie(Patrick Moraz/Jackson Heights/CAMEL) US $3.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ - WINDOWS OF TIME [053993337127] - NEW CD US $13.28 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ - RESONANCE (UK) (REISSUE) NEW CD US $17.69 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz-Self Titled-LP-OG Sleeve-Gatefold-Atlantic-SD 18175-Vinyl Record US $3.77 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz - Out In The Sun CD US $20.85 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz - Patrick Moraz CD US $20.85 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz - Timecode CD US $21.97 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz - Pianissimoraz CD US $21.59 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz - Live At Abbey Road CD US $21.59 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy PATRICK MORAZ music online Buy PATRICK MORAZ & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PATRICK MORAZ DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II ratings distribution

PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II reviews

Review by Gatot
3 stars I have a music community with limited number of members (not more than 10 people) who communicates using SMS Blast technology registered under my colleague prog rock friend Rizal B. Prasetijo (Ijal). Ijal used to review album or music using this media and blast the message to all members. Ijal is also an audiophile in which he can only appreciate music when the sound is produced by analog equipment - with vinyl as main format. Since last week Ijal has been traveling to London for his profession as investment banker (he is Managing Director of JP Morgan Securities). During his trip, he also visits record store to find any REFUGEE (Patrick Moraz' band prior to Yes) vinyl if available; because I shared to the members of SMS Blast that REFUGEE is a masterpiece of prog rock. But he could not find it. So he grabs Patrick Moraz CDs "Future Memories I & II" and "Windows of Time"). The below review was written by Ijal during his leisure time at hotel room, using his mobile phone, blasted to all members. It is posted here with his permission.

A Review by Rizal B. Prasetijo:

Patrick Moraz's Future Memories, consisting of two parts, was first released on Dec 29, 1979, and was based on the principle of spontaneous musical interpretation filmed by several video cameras as the performance was taking palce. Given the concept, I think you'll only be able to fully obtain the essence of the album, if you listen to it in the AV mode. Hence, since I only buy the CD version (and listen to it in my hotel room's Bose two dimensional crapy sound system), there is considerable risk that my comment will only partially portray the album's full picture.

My first impression on the album is Mr. Moraz attempted to create futuristic sound generated by his dozen different types of powerful keyboards. Listener should note that the album was recorded in late 1979 when the first prototype of Yamaha DX7 (the world's most successful polyphonic digital synthesizer) has just been completed. There was no equipments listing mentioned in the album sleeve. But looking at some available photos, I guess that Mr. Moraz used Yamaha CP70 electric piano, Mellotron M400, ARP Pro Soloist (monophonic preset synthesizer, first used by Genesis' Tony Banks in Selling England by the Pound), ARP Sequencer, Moog Polymoog (polyphonic analogue synthesizer), Roland RE 201 (for creating various echo sound), Hammond organ, and some bass pedals. While these keyboard rigs were very powerful (in the late 70s context), rather than seriously creating well balance cohesive composition, I sense that Mr. Moraz opted to explore the technology limit of his gears. In the nutshell, this is an experimental album, but lack of clear line of thinking. While you could hear Mr. Moraz's strong classical and jazz approach (He was indeed classically trained at the Conservatory of Lausanne and played jazz before entering the prog rock space) in Here Comes Christmas Again (track #1) as well as in Eastern Sunday (track #2), the remaining tracks are mainly his efforts to find technical boundaries on what his keyboards could achieve in his musical ability coridor. If you ask me what is the best track of this album, I won't be hesitant to say that it is the latest track (#11), titled "Chess". Mr. Moraz opened the composition by borrowing JS Bach's signature stacato played in violin mode, beautifully describing the opening move of a chess player. Then, if my ears hear properly, he jumped into his Hammond (T102 tonewheel?) organ at 2:05" and played a sort of fast traditional Spanish composition, painting a picture of a chess player attacks his opponent. At 3:03", the composition is abruptly switched into a drumming synthesizer session, reflecting an increasing heart beat of the chess player, knowing that his opponent launches a counter attack. The drumming session is then gradually toned down by his synthesizers played in the classical mode (similar with what he did in the beginning), symbolizing the ability of the chess player in regaining back his confidence and in reading his opponent's strategy.

Overall, I am not musically stimulated by the album or perhaps I don't get the full picture as I hear it in the CD mode. But I do appreciate Mr. Moraz's efforts to explore the technology boundary of his keyboards.

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#146322) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 21, 2007

Post a review of PATRICK MORAZ "Future Memories I & II"