FUTURE MEMORIES I & II

Patrick Moraz

Patrick Moraz Future Memories I & II album cover

Buy PATRICK MORAZ Music
Live, released in 1985

1. Eastern Sundays (8:45)
2. Metamorphoses (11:38)
3. Search (4:47)
4. Heroic Fantasy (6:54)
5. Video Games (How Basic Can You Get?) (4:07)
6. Satellite (6:39)
7. Navigators (7:18)
8. Flippers (4:17)

re-release bonuses:

9. Pilot's Games (6:54)
10. Chess (6:19)
11. After the Year After... (2:30)

Search PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II lyrics

Search PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II tabs

- Patrick Moraz / electronic keyboards & percussions

Carrare, CA 96.451, 1984
re-released in 2006 by I-Disk / Time Wave, and in 2007 by I-Disk / Time Wave (with bonus tracks)

and to snobb for the last updates

PATRICK MORAZ MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II Music

Patrick Moraz IIIPatrick Moraz III
Coexistence/LibertateCoexistence/Libertate
Live at Abbey RoadLive at Abbey Road
Floating World 2012
Patrick Moraz by Patrick Moraz (CD, Jul-2008, United States of Distribution) US $15.01 Buy It Now 6h 54m
PATRICK MORAZ - PATRICK MORAZ, GATEFOLD SLEEVE US $3.06 Buy It Now 8h 17m
Patrick Moraz-Time Code-Passport PB 6039 Lp VG++ US $10.95 Buy It Now 8h 43m
MAINHORSE Mainhorse JAPAN MINI LP CD PATRICK MORAZ US $22.99 Buy It Now 9h 26m
Patrick Moraz - Future Memories Live On Tv [CD New] US $14.37 Buy It Now 11h 51m
PATRICK MORAZ / BILL BRUFORD Flags '85 ORIG LP Nice Copy! EXC US $9.99 Buy It Now 12h 33m
Vapour Trails-self titled LP!John McBurnie(Patrick Moraz/Jackson Heights/CAMEL) US $3.99 Buy It Now 19h 39m
PATRICK MORAZ OUT IN THE SUN 1977 JAPAN CD OBI 2300yen VJCP SEALED 1ST PRESS US $59.99 Buy It Now 20h 20m
Patrick Moraz 1976 gatefold vinyl LP in excellent++ condition. US $22.54 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz - Future Memories Live On Tv CD US $20.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz Self Titled LP 1978 ORIGINAL INNER SLEEVE CANADIAN PRESSING US $6.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ The Story of i ATLANTIC LP '76 OG Yes Art Rock Progressive Rock US $1.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ-Out In The Sun-JAPAN MINI LP CD Fi83 US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ : PATRICK MORAZ (KEYBOARDIST FOR YES) (18175) - RARITIES US $11.49 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz - In Princeton [CD New] US $20.99 Buy It Now 1 day
REFUGEE, Refugee [Patrick Moraz] GEORGE PIROS USA 1st pressing EXCELLENT- LP US $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz + Syrinx Co-Existence LP / Stereo Carrere US $5.15 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ & SYRINX - COEXISTENCE VINYL LP 1980 CAL117 + INNER US $9.40 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz Change Of Space CD NEW SEALED 2008 US $9.64 Buy It Now 1 day
Patrick Moraz In Princeton CD NEW SEALED 2007 US $9.64 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ: Future Memories (rock vinyl LP) US $19.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ - STORY OF I [BONUS TRACKS] [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $47.34 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ- STORY OF I +2 (Mini Lp) Air mail (Mainhorse, Refugee, Yes) US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ HUMAN INTERFACE LP ORIG '87 RARE PROG ROCK SYNTH NEW AGE MINT- US $9.99 [0 bids]
13-0726-049 | MORAZ, PATRICK patrick moraz VG/VG USA SD18175 US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz - Coexistence CD US $21.97 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz - In Princeton CD US $21.59 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz - Self Titled Album 76 Atl. SD 18175 & Out In The Sun 77 IMP 1014 US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ - OUT IN THE SUN ex YES REFUGEE PROG KYBRD REMAST SEALED CD +1xtrk US $14.95 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ self titled CDS 4002 uk charisma 1976 LP PS EX/EX with inner sleev US $14.47 Buy It Now 2 days
1977 - PATRICK MORAZ - Out In The Sun - Press Advertisment - Poster Size US $14.47 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ The Story Of I REMAST BONUS TRKS YES MOODY BLUES Vapour Trails US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LOT of 2 70's LPs - PATRICK MORAZ - ATLANTIC 18175 and CHARISMA 2201 (PROMO) US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz US $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Out In the Sun by Patrick Moraz (CD, May-1994, Emi/Virgin) US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Music for Piano & Drums by Patrick Moraz/Bill Bruford (CD, Feb-2005, United... US $7.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ: Out In The Sun (rock & pop, vinyl) US $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Patrick Moraz - Future Memories 2 CD US $20.68 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ BILL BRUFORD FLAGS 1985 JAPAN CD OBI 2500yen VJD 1ST PRESS US $79.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ, 70s PROGRESSIVE ROCK LP, THE STORY OF I, ATLANTIC LABEL US $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Refugee CD Refugee The Nice Patrick Moraz Yes ELP US $9.99 [0 bids]
Music for Piano & Drums: by Patrick Moraz/Bill Bruford *New CD* US $11.41 Buy It Now 3 days
Patrick Moraz - 2 albums US $3.09 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz - Timecode [CD New] US $14.45 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ - PIANISSIMORAZ [CD NEW] US $20.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Coexistence / Libertate by Patrick Moraz (CD, Jul-2006, United States of... US $18.03 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ out in the sun Japan MINI LP CD US $19.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ III Japan MINI LP CD US $19.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz Lp Prog Rock w Ray Gomez Alphonse Mouzon X YES Keys US $3.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz S/T SD-18175 US $6.97 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ / SYRINX "COEXISTENCE" PROG ROCK 1980 YES UK IMPORT !!! US $7.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ "THE STORY OF I" UK PROG 1976 YES 1ST SOLO JEFF BERLIN RAY GOMEZ US $6.99 [0 bids]
REFUGEE Progressive Rock, Virgin Japan CD, Patrick Moraz, Lee Jackson US $9.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ In Princeton CD 1995 Memoraz Music DUKE ELLINGTON Thelonious Monk US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Refugee-same UK prog Japanese mini lp Patrick Moraz US $28.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ - THE STORY OF I - NEW CD US $8.59 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ THE STORY OF I VINYL LP US $7.87 Buy It Now 3 days
PATRICK MORAZ Time Code LP Passport Rec. PB6039 US 1984 TEST PRESSING VG++ US $33.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Patrick Moraz: Out in the Sun (LP) IMP-1014 Stereo 1977 US $1.00 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ - PATRICK MORAZ 2009 JAPAN MINI LP CD US $32.18 Buy It Now 4 days
The Story of I by Patrick Moraz (CD, May-1994, Virgin Gold) (Made in Holland) US $11.99 [0 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ ATLANTIC RECORDS SD 18175 US $3.88 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ - PIANISSIMORAZ * - NEW CD US $11.74 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz Atlantic 18175 US $12.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz - Pianissimoraz (NEW CD) US $14.87 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ - SELF TITLED - BRAND NEW SEALED MINI LP CD - SHIPS FROM NY US $17.98 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ - THE STORY OF I (LP) US $13.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz "Patrick Moraz" US $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz 1979 Future Memories NM vinyl French Import on Carere YES minty US $1.99 [0 bids]
Windows of Time - Patrick Moraz New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $22.23 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ s/t LP ATLANTIC RECORDS SD 18175 GATEFOLD i PROMO DJ COPY Prog yes US $8.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz The Story of I Japan CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Steve Howe Beginnings Japan CD Patrick Moraz Bill Bruford US $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PATRICK MORAZ - WINDOWS OF TIME [053993337127] - NEW CD US $13.19 Buy It Now 4 days
Patrick Moraz - Timecode CD US $21.97 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz - Pianissimoraz CD US $21.59 Buy It Now 5 days
patrick moraz - mainhorse - mainhorse CD - prog US $14.35 Buy It Now 5 days
1985 Flexi disc SOUNDPAGE EG Record of Patrick Moraz "Karu" (from album FLAGS) US $12.95 Buy It Now 5 days
REUGEE - REFUGEE 2005 JAPAN MINI LP CD PATRICK MORAZ US $32.18 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz - Windows Of Time CD ESSENTIAL MEDIA GROUP MOD US $16.35 Buy It Now 5 days
CD/Japan- PATRICK MORAZ The Story Of I w/OBI RARE EARLY 1990 VJCP-2544 - YES US $27.99 Buy It Now 5 days
YES LP Relayer ATLANTIC 19135 PROG steve howe PATRICK MORAZ psych SOUND CHASER US $4.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz: Live in Princeton - Digital Versatile Disc (DVD) Region 2 Brand N US $31.24 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz Future Memories I & II CD NEW SEALED 2007 Live On TV US $9.64 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz Windows Of Time CD NEW SEALED 2007 US $9.64 Buy It Now 5 days
SYNERGY COMPUTER EXPERIMENTS 1998 CD Patrick Moraz Isao Tomita Steve Jolliffe US $7.07 [1 bids]
SYNERGY GAMES 1998 CD Patrick Moraz Isao Tomita Steve Jolliffe US $7.07 [0 bids]
SYNERGY METROPOLITAN SUITE CD Patrick Moraz Isao Tomita Steve Jolliffe US $7.07 [1 bids]
PATRICK MORAZ The Story Of I LP OOP mid-70's art-rock Moody Blues gatefold-cover US $2.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz - The Story Of I US $6.84 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz/Out In The Sun (Japan/Sealed/1st Press) US $21.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ BILL BRUFORD Music For Piano & Drums UK 1983 EG LP US $8.03 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ time code LP Record 1984 US $18.50 Buy It Now 5 days
PATRICK MORAZ future memories LP Record 1984 pvc US $18.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Patrick Moraz/Story Of I (Japan/Sealed/1st Press) Leaving EBAY! US $79.99 Buy It Now 5 days
A RARE MISS PRESS GENESIS & PATRICK MORAZ - on a single VINYL LP US $23.34 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz - Out In The Sun LP NM US $19.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz/Bill Bruford Flags vinyl LP 1985 original US $30.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Refugee (group) - Self title 1974 LP Charisma Nice! Ft Patrick Moraz EX record US $10.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Progressive Rock Anthems CD Rick Wakeman Flower Kings Nektar Patrick Moraz YES US $3.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy PATRICK MORAZ music online Buy PATRICK MORAZ & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PATRICK MORAZ DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II ratings distribution

PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories I & II reviews

Review by Gatot
3 stars I have a music community with limited number of members (not more than 10 people) who communicates using SMS Blast technology registered under my colleague prog rock friend Rizal B. Prasetijo (Ijal). Ijal used to review album or music using this media and blast the message to all members. Ijal is also an audiophile in which he can only appreciate music when the sound is produced by analog equipment - with vinyl as main format. Since last week Ijal has been traveling to London for his profession as investment banker (he is Managing Director of JP Morgan Securities). During his trip, he also visits record store to find any REFUGEE (Patrick Moraz' band prior to Yes) vinyl if available; because I shared to the members of SMS Blast that REFUGEE is a masterpiece of prog rock. But he could not find it. So he grabs Patrick Moraz CDs "Future Memories I & II" and "Windows of Time"). The below review was written by Ijal during his leisure time at hotel room, using his mobile phone, blasted to all members. It is posted here with his permission.

A Review by Rizal B. Prasetijo:

Patrick Moraz's Future Memories, consisting of two parts, was first released on Dec 29, 1979, and was based on the principle of spontaneous musical interpretation filmed by several video cameras as the performance was taking palce. Given the concept, I think you'll only be able to fully obtain the essence of the album, if you listen to it in the AV mode. Hence, since I only buy the CD version (and listen to it in my hotel room's Bose two dimensional crapy sound system), there is considerable risk that my comment will only partially portray the album's full picture.

My first impression on the album is Mr. Moraz attempted to create futuristic sound generated by his dozen different types of powerful keyboards. Listener should note that the album was recorded in late 1979 when the first prototype of Yamaha DX7 (the world's most successful polyphonic digital synthesizer) has just been completed. There was no equipments listing mentioned in the album sleeve. But looking at some available photos, I guess that Mr. Moraz used Yamaha CP70 electric piano, Mellotron M400, ARP Pro Soloist (monophonic preset synthesizer, first used by Genesis' Tony Banks in Selling England by the Pound), ARP Sequencer, Moog Polymoog (polyphonic analogue synthesizer), Roland RE 201 (for creating various echo sound), Hammond organ, and some bass pedals. While these keyboard rigs were very powerful (in the late 70s context), rather than seriously creating well balance cohesive composition, I sense that Mr. Moraz opted to explore the technology limit of his gears. In the nutshell, this is an experimental album, but lack of clear line of thinking. While you could hear Mr. Moraz's strong classical and jazz approach (He was indeed classically trained at the Conservatory of Lausanne and played jazz before entering the prog rock space) in Here Comes Christmas Again (track #1) as well as in Eastern Sunday (track #2), the remaining tracks are mainly his efforts to find technical boundaries on what his keyboards could achieve in his musical ability coridor. If you ask me what is the best track of this album, I won't be hesitant to say that it is the latest track (#11), titled "Chess". Mr. Moraz opened the composition by borrowing JS Bach's signature stacato played in violin mode, beautifully describing the opening move of a chess player. Then, if my ears hear properly, he jumped into his Hammond (T102 tonewheel?) organ at 2:05" and played a sort of fast traditional Spanish composition, painting a picture of a chess player attacks his opponent. At 3:03", the composition is abruptly switched into a drumming synthesizer session, reflecting an increasing heart beat of the chess player, knowing that his opponent launches a counter attack. The drumming session is then gradually toned down by his synthesizers played in the classical mode (similar with what he did in the beginning), symbolizing the ability of the chess player in regaining back his confidence and in reading his opponent's strategy.

Overall, I am not musically stimulated by the album or perhaps I don't get the full picture as I hear it in the CD mode. But I do appreciate Mr. Moraz's efforts to explore the technology boundary of his keyboards.

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#146322) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 21, 2007

Post a review of PATRICK MORAZ "Future Memories I & II"