AUTO RECONNAISSANCE

The Tangent Auto Reconnaissance album cover

Buy THE TANGENT Music
Studio Album, released in 2020

1. Life on Hold (5:34)
2. Jinxed in Jersey (15:59)
3. Under Your Spell (5:51)
4. The Tower of Babel (4:36)
5. Lie Back & Think of England (28:24)
6. The Midas Touch (5:54)
7. Proxima (bonus track) (12:30)

- Andy Tillison / vocals, keyboards, composer, producer, lyrics
- Jonas Reingold / bass
- Theo Travis / saxophone, flute, producer
- Luke Machin / guitar
- Steve Roberts / drums

The follow-up to "Proxy" (2018)

Cover: Ed Untisky
Label: InsideOut
Format: Vinyl, CD, Digital
Release date: August 21, 2020
Limited edition CD Digipak (with bonus track), Gatefold 2LP + CD + LP Booklet

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition
and to projeKct for the last updates

Buy THE TANGENT Auto Reconnaissance Music

More places to buy THE TANGENT music online

THE TANGENT Auto Reconnaissance ratings distribution

THE TANGENT Auto Reconnaissance reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars The Tangent is one of those bands where you never know what they will bring to the table. Since The Music That Died Alone from 2003, which is to this day my favorite album from the band, they roamed trough various sub genres of prog and delivered cool music to the listener. Auto Reconnaissance i ... (read more)

Report this review (#2480203) | Posted by prog_traveller!! | Thursday, November 26, 2020 | Review Permanlink

5 stars My two favourite albums for this pandemic year which appears to have reduced the available new music in the year so far, are Pendragon's Love Over Fear and The Tangent's Auto Reconnaissance. The two albums couldn't be more different but great melodies are what they both share. The music of The Tange ... (read more)

Report this review (#2442233) | Posted by CeeJayGee | Saturday, August 29, 2020 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Another strong candidate for the album of the year. I really think this is one of the best albums composed by this band. However, I am a little dissapointed because while i love the shorter tracks, I feel that the two longer ones are overlong and some of the ideas could have been left out, especiall ... (read more)

Report this review (#2440696) | Posted by Soul2Create | Monday, August 24, 2020 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Another excellent release from Andy Tillison and company. On first listen, I was blown away by Jinxed in Jersey which has many different influences from lounge, jazz, and electronica as well as a HUGE COOL FACTOR with a sprinkle of Zappaesque. That is the most unique track on this album, and the res ... (read more)

Report this review (#2439917) | Posted by javajeff | Friday, August 21, 2020 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The Tangent is one of the best prog creators of the new millenium, but for my second most expected album of the year, I'm a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong: the new album is very good but I think my expectations were too high (5 stars maybe ?!?). I love all the jazzy touches of the record, I ... (read more)

Report this review (#2439609) | Posted by emisan | Thursday, August 20, 2020 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE TANGENT "Auto Reconnaissance"

Donate monthly and keep PA fast-loading and ad-free forever.