THE EXPEDITION

Kamelot

Kamelot The Expedition  album cover

Buy KAMELOT Music
Live, released in 2000

1. Until Kingdom Come (5:22)
2. Expedition (5:41)
3. The Shadow Of Uther (4:13)
4. Millennium (6:27)
5. A Sailorman's Hymn (4:52)
6. The Fourth Legacy (5:49)
7. Call Of The Sea (8:21)
8. Desert Reign/Nights of Arabia(7:41)
9. We Three Kings (4:44)
10. One Day (4:10)
11. We Are Not Separate (3:36)

Search KAMELOT The Expedition lyrics

- Casey Grillo / drums

Guest:
- Günter Werno / keyboards

CD Noise Records

KAMELOT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy KAMELOT The Expedition Music

Kamelot Media Group 2010
KAMELOT Eternity , Crimson Glory, Conception US $15.00 [0 bids]
29m 59s
KAMELOT**SILVERTHORN (LIMITED EDITION)**2CD + BOOK US $16.07 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Dominion by Kamelot (U.S.) (CD, Jan-2003, Noise (USA))German 1996- N0272-2 US $7.99 [0 bids]
IRON FIRE to the grave cd ( kamelot , edguy ) US $6.99 Buy It Now 5h 23m
Ghost Opera by Kamelot (U.S.) (CD, Jun-2007, King) US $11.98 [0 bids]
KAMELOT - POETRY FOR THE POISONED:LIVE AT WACKEN 2010 (IMPORT) NEW CD US $22.45 Buy It Now 6h 27m
KAMELOT Karma CD 2001 1st edition "BRAND NEW & SEALED" US $89.99 Buy It Now 11h 29m
KAMELOT Eternity CD 1995 1st edition "BRAND NEW & SEALED" US $89.99 Buy It Now 11h 29m
KAMELOT-POETRY FOR THE POISONED-JAPAN CD F75 US $30.50 Buy It Now 13h 51m
Kamelot - Ghost Opera The Second Coming (2008) - New - Compact Disc US $13.21 Buy It Now 15h 58m
MORTON COME READ THE WORDS FORBIDDEN CD KAMELOT SONATA ARCTICA SERENITY US $10.00 Buy It Now 17h 51m
One Cold Winters Night by Kamelot US $9.00 Buy It Now 18h 3m
VANDROYA - One Kamelot, Symphony X, Angra and Sonata Arctica. US $14.99 Buy It Now 19h 8m
KAMELOT (U.S.) - SILVERTHORN * [7798161144949] - NEW CD US $19.52 Buy It Now 19h 47m
Nocturnal Rites - Grand Illusion CD (Falconer, Kamelot, Angel Dust, Helloween) US $1.50 [1 bids]
Luca Turilli - Demonheart CD (Kamelot, Rhapsody of Fire, Stratovarius, Edguy) US $2.00 [1 bids]
Kamelot - Poetry For The Poisoned:live At Wacken 2010 [CD New] US $17.99 Buy It Now 21h 14m
Kamelot - One Cold Winter's Night NEW 2 x CD US $15.91 Buy It Now 22h 14m
KAMELOT SILVERTHORN SEALED CD NEW 2013 US $5.70 Buy It Now 22h 52m
Kenziner - Timescape - '98 cd Stratovarius Angel Dust At Vance Evergrey Kamelot US $4.99 [0 bids]
KAMELOT - ONE COLD WINTER'S NIGHT ??? ? ??? BRAND NEW ?????? 2CD 2006 ????? US $11.50 Buy It Now 1 day
POWERMAD 2001 , Steel Prophet , Breaker, Kamelot US $9.99 [0 bids]
Ghost Opera by Kamelot (U.S.) (CD, Jun-2007, SPV) US $4.95 [0 bids]
Kamelot - Poetry For The Poisoned:Live At Wacken 2010 CD US $18.64 Buy It Now 1 day
KAMELOT ghost opera THE SECOND COMING 2 CD SET LTD US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Destynation-Rising Up RARE CD Sonata Artica Stratovarius Edguy Kamelot style US $8.99 [0 bids]
Kamelot - Epica [CD New] US $9.72 Buy It Now 1 day
KAMELOT - GHOST OPERA - JAPAN NEW CD US $46.47 [0 bids]
KAMELOT- The Black Halo 2-LP (2009 Double Vinyl) Gatefold Heavy Metal US $18.86 Buy It Now 1 day
One Cold Winter's Night by Kamelot (U.S.) (CD, Nov-2006, 2 Discs, Steamhammer) US $4.99 [0 bids]
KAMELOT-POETRY FOR THE POISONED-2010-CD+7" VINYL-FULLY SIGNED-ROY KHAN-RARE-NEW US $84.71 Buy It Now 1 day
KAMELOT - GHOST OPERA - 95902 US $23.67 Buy It Now 1 day
EPICA The Classical Conspiracy Korea CD New KAMELOT AVANTASIA US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
KAMELOT silverthorn CD ( Dream Theater , Edguy , Ayreon ) US $8.30 Buy It Now 1 day
KAMELOT silverthorn 2 CD LTD ( Dream Theater , Edguy , Ayreon ) US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Dark Moor-Autumnal RARE CD Rhapsody of Fire Kamelot Blind Guardian style US $8.99 [0 bids]
2 Metal DVDs/Exodus/Nile/Saxon/Obituary/Kreator/Death Angel/Vader/Kamelot US $25.00 [0 bids]
IAN PARRY Consortium Project +2 JAPAN w/OBI OOP ELEGY AYREON KAMELOT VANDEN PLAS US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SONATA ARCTICA - ORIENTATION 2001 1.PR. W/ OBI SEALED! HELLOWEEN KAMELOT EDGUY US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
KAMELOT-BLACK HALO CD NEW US $14.76 Buy It Now 2 days
KAMELOT one cold winter night 2 CD NEW LIVE ( epic US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
KAMELOT-Poetry For The Poisoned (2Lp W VINYL LP NEW US $29.01 Buy It Now 2 days
KAMELOT - GHOST OPERA - THE SECOND COMING - 95908 US $21.28 Buy It Now 2 days
KAMELOT THE BLACK HALO + 2 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2013 US $6.24 Buy It Now 2 days
Symphony X: Iconoclast Special Ed 2 CD Avantasia Kamelot Iron Maiden Helloween US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SONATA ARCTICA 2001 CD - Silence - Dreamtale/Celesty/Kamelot/First Press.OOP. US $9.50 [0 bids]
KAMELOT**GHOST OPERA **CD US $13.69 Buy It Now 2 days
KAMELOT "Silver Thorn" Top new power metal heavy symphonic prog CONCEPTION BLAZE US $7.99 [0 bids]
KAMELOT - EPICA NEW CD US $17.06 Buy It Now 2 days
* KAMELOT - Epica [Digipak] US $21.47 Buy It Now 3 days
Epica by Kamelot (U.S.) (CD, Feb-2003, Noise (USA)) US $6.84 Buy It Now 3 days
The Fourth Legacy by Kamelot (U.S.) (CD, May-2002, Noise (USA)) US $6.75 Buy It Now 3 days
New Sealed Siege Perilous by Kamelot CD F.A.D. records 1998 US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Kamelot - Poetry For The Poisoned [CD New] US $13.31 Buy It Now 3 days
Eternity by Kamelot (U.S.) CD, Jan-2003, Noise (USA SHIPPING 8$) US $18.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Ghost opera - Kamelot New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $21.15 Buy It Now 3 days
Kamelot - Poetry For The Poisoned CD (U.S. - Kamelot Media Group) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Epica - Kamelot New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $15.47 Buy It Now 3 days
Kamelot - One Cold Winter's Night (2CD) (Rhapsody of Fire, Epica, Nightwish) US $2.00 [1 bids]
Kamelot - The Expedition CD (Seventh Wonder, Epica, Jag Panzer, Iced Earth) US $1.00 [1 bids]
Hammerfall - Natural High CD (Edguy, Gamma Ray, Rage, Helloween, Kamelot) US $1.25 [2 bids]
Hammerfall - Renegade (CD Single) (Kamelot, Angel Dust, Rainbow, Warlord, Dio) US $2.50 [0 bids]
KAMELOT - Ghost Opera - 2 LP VINYL - Gatefold, Color Sleeves * FREE SHIPPING* US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Kamelot - Epica 2011 [CD New] US $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
KAMELOT: THE BLACK HALO RARE SPV IMPORT PROMO CD!! EX+ US $12.97 Buy It Now 4 days
KAMELOT - SIEGE PERILOUS NEW CD US $17.06 Buy It Now 4 days
KAMELOT (U.S.) - GHOST OPERA [BONUS DVD] - NEW CD BOXSET US $16.58 Buy It Now 4 days
Kamelot GHOST OPERA LPx2 G 693723959016 Steamhammer new US $29.97 [0 bids]
Kamelot SILVERTHORN CD G 886922604522 Steamhammer new US $14.97 [0 bids]
Kamelot SILVERTHORN CDx2/Box Set G 886922604508 Steamhammer new US $19.97 [0 bids]
Kamelot SILVERTHORN LPx2 G 886922604515 Steamhammer new US $29.97 [0 bids]
Kamelot THE BLACK HALO LPx2 G 693723695716 Steamhammer new US $29.97 [0 bids]
Kamelot - Poetry For The Poisoned 2LP +CD/DVD Gatefold US $33.00 Buy It Now 4 days
KAMELOT (U.S.) - GHOST OPERA [CD BOXSET] [2 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $11.72 Buy It Now 4 days
KAMELOT - Silverthorn +1 Bonus Track CD NEW $2.99 S/H US $16.49 Buy It Now 4 days
Eternity by Kamelot (U.S.) (CD, Jan-2003, Noise (USA)) US $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
KAMELOT Eternity CD 1995 1st edition US $20.50 Buy It Now 4 days
Rhapsody of Fire - The Cold Embrace of Fear CD (Manowar, Stratovarius, Kamelot) US $4.00 [0 bids]
KAMELOT - The Black Halo - RARE LIMITED EDITION DIGIPACK +2 bonus great CD US $22.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Kamelot - The Black Halo LP, 1st press US $34.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Kamelot - The Ghost Opera LP, 1st press US $29.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Evergrey-In Search of the Truth CD Signed by whole band Dream Theater Kamelot st US $8.99 [0 bids]
Evergrey-Monday Morning Apocalypse+1 CD Angel Dust Dream Theater Kamelot style US $8.99 [0 bids]
Evergrey-Torn+1 CD Digipak Angel Dust Dream Theater Kamelot style US $8.99 [0 bids]
Silverthorn by Kamelot (U.S.) (CD, Oct-2012, SPV) US $5.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Kamelot - Silverthorn (NEW 2 x 12" VINYL LP) US $42.35 Buy It Now 4 days
Kamelot - Ghost Opera (NEW 12" VINYL LP) US $34.72 Buy It Now 4 days
One Cold Winter's Night by Kamelot (U.S.) (CD, Nov-2006, 2 Discs, Steamhammer) US $13.87 Buy It Now 4 days
KAMELOT - ONE COLD WINTERS NIGHT NEW CD US $26.70 Buy It Now 5 days
Kamelot-Epica+1 RARE CD Limited Ed Digipak w/Bonus Track &Temp Tattoo Conception US $8.99 [0 bids]
KAMELOT Poetry For The Poisoned VINYL LP RECORD Brand New! + CD US $29.98 Buy It Now 5 days
KAMELOT Silverthorn VINYL LP RECORD Brand New! LIMITED EDITION IN COLOURED VINYL US $26.98 Buy It Now 5 days
Kamelot Poetry For The Poisoned CD 2010 Metal Music Live Album Brand NEW Sealed US $10.15 Buy It Now 5 days
KAMELOT ghost opera CD US $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Kamelot - Ghost Opera Reprise [CD New] US $14.70 Buy It Now 5 days
KAMELOT ghost opera BRAND NEW MASTERPIECE US $8.95 Buy It Now 5 days
ARACHNES-PRIMARY FEAR (2003) ITALIAN POWER METAL /NEOCLASSICAL MALMSTEEN KAMELOT US $4.99 [0 bids]
Kamelot - Silverthorn [CD New] US $10.98 Buy It Now 5 days
KAMELOT - Poetry for the Poisoned - ROCK/METAL Gatefold Double Disc Vinyl/SEALED US $18.99 Buy It Now 5 days
EPICA The Classical Conspiracy Korea 2 CD New KAMELOT AVANTASIA US $16.99 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy KAMELOT music online Buy KAMELOT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for KAMELOT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

KAMELOT The Expedition ratings distribution

KAMELOT The Expedition reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars You must be familiar with the studio albums first .

The first time I listened to this album was during the rock program broadcasted at local FM classic rock radio (which is now defunct - what a pity!) from my metal colleagues who were about to go on air with heavy stuffs. Given interesting live cover album which reminded me to Marillion's "Real To Reel" albums where all band members pictures were put in circle (in the case of Marillion it was just like a reel wheel). But, my journey with the band moved on since I knew "Karma" for the first time and it blew me away. I then followed every album the band produced until "The Black Hallo" and the previous album before "Karma", i.e. "The Fourth Legacy". All albums are excellent and some of them I consider as "masterpiece" of power metal album. It was Kamelot that brought me to the attention for power metal with bands like Germany's "Helloween", Italian "Rhapsody". What an energetic music these bands play!

AS time went by, my curiosity with Kamelot grew and by the time I purchased the DVD of Kamelot live "One Cold Winter's Night", I reassured my love to the band started to collect albums that I don't own it before even though I knew that it might be disappointing. No point, isn't it? Once you love a band, you don' care anymore their music before the good ones, right? How could you let yourself not owning "From Genesis To Revelation" if you claim yourself as Genesis die hard fan? Or not owning "Time and A Word" album if you claim a die hard fan of Yes? You just basically want to hear how the band sounded like during their embryonic period. That's of course not the case for King Crimson when their debut album already surprised the music industry!

Let's come back to this live album by Kamelot. How do I see this album after I have been so familiar with the band? This is a good live record, indeed, performed by the same line-up when the band recorded their latest DVD. Musically, this performance is really good because I can hear all subtleties and great melody the music offers through this live album. Even though the recording sonic quality is not excellent, but it's not bad at all. I can grab clearly the energy and dynamics of the live performance. I especially like when Khan announce "This is from my new album The Fourth Legacy ." and the music brings to "The Shadow of Uther" in an excellent way. The better melody is then presented under "A Sailorman's Hymn" which does not resemble any relation at all with power metal music as the tempo is slow and the melody is catchy. What comes later is the song that I really like, starting from "New Alligiance" (track name is not included, it's considered as next track) to "The Fourth Legacy". WOW!!!!! This is the best song this live record offers. The melody really kills me. I always play this song loudly (studio version) with my wife who also loves this song very much. This has become, in fact, our "love song". Opo tumon? How can it be, a song as powerful as this one, as heavy as this one, is considered as "romantic" song? Well guys, try to understand the melody line! You would definitely agree with me! We especially love the melody when the lyrical verse says : "You will find the new allegiance like a beacon in the night. If you're searching for salvation reach inside .. There's a new world approaching. A Fire to be seen, in following The Fourth Legacy ..". Oh man . what a killing melody! I also like the part where Roy Khan introduces the band members under "Call of The Sea". It's so rocking because every member shows their talent by providing solo work. It's like Fish of Marillion in Real To Reel album. The live vibes created by Kamelot in this album is really excellent!

Overall, this is really a good live album. But, I would not suggest you buy this CD until you are familiar with the music of Kamelot. You should have owned "The Fourth Legacy", "Karma", "Epica", and "The Black Hallo". I tend to give this live album as four stars considering performance and live vibes and the sonic quality is bare 3 stars. But I'm sure, if you are familiar with the band's studio albums, you would give this as four stars album! Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

DragonForce "Inhuman Rampage World Tour" Live in Jakarta, May 19, 2007. featuring World's Fastest Metal Guitar Virtuoso. Be there! Or Die!

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#119144) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 20, 2007

Review by Tarcisio Moura
4 stars Kamelot recorded this live albumduring the tour to promote the Fourth Legacy album. At the time I was a little bit disappointed with the CD, since it included only one song from Kamelot´s mk I line up, Call Of The Sea. I wanted to hear their earlier tunes with Roy Khan on vocals, more or less what Royal Hunt did on the CD/DVD 1996. But after watching Kamelot´s brilliant first DVD One Cold Winter´s NIght (2006). I came back to this CD, recorded during their Fourth Legacy tour, six years earlier. Actually it was better than I thought it would be, even if the repertoire was not really what I´d like to hear at the time. The production is crystal clear, thanks to the work of Sasha Paeth (ex Heaven´s Gate) has been doing since The Fourth Legacy.

What we have here is a tight band, full of energy and showing they sound as good live as on the studio. In fact, the Siége Perilous songs do sound better here than on record. As with most of the great bands Kamelot is more than the sum of the parts. Their chemistry is unbelievable and it shines even at this early stage of their career. The music is symphonic power metal at its best. On the keyboiards they have the magic Gunter Werno (Vanden Plas). As an extra you also get 3 rare studio tracks: the instrumental We Three Kings, the beautiful acoustic ballad One Day (a japanese bonus track for the Siége Perilous CD) and the re-recording of We Are Not Separated (orginally form their second CD, and proving once and for all that Khan is THE definitive Kamelot singer).

A must have for any Kamelot fan. Or anyone who likes symphonic power metal with lots of melodies. Highly recommended!

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#132082) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 06, 2007

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
4 stars The cauldron was boiling!

The Expedition was Kamelot's first live album, recorded at (what I consider to be) the peak of the band's career, just after the release of their two best studio albums The Fourth Legacy and Siege Perilous. There are 11 great tracks in total, but the final three of these are studio recordings. Out of the eight live tracks, five are taken from the band's masterpiece The Fourth Legacy and two from the excellent Siege Perilous. The remaining live track Call Of The Sea is a song that originally appeared on the band's debut album Eternity. The latter is particularly interesting as it was originally sung by the band's previous vocalist, Mark Vanderbilt. Here, of course, it is Roy Khan handling the vocals. I certainly wouldn't have minded a few more of these re-interpretations songs from the Vanderbilt era, especially as this live album is rather short there would have been room for more.

The three studio tracks are all excellent beginning with We Three Kings, a totally Neo-Classical piece that reminds heavily of Ritchie Blackmore's wonderful style. One Day is a tasteful ballad. Both of these strong tracks would have fitted very nicely on Siege Perilous for which I understand they were originally intended. The final track is a re-recorded version of another song that was originally recorded with Mark Vanderbilt and originally featured on the band's second studio album, Dominion. We Are Not Separate features a strong and memorable riff.

The only complaint I have about this album is its relatively short length. But what is here represents Kamelot at their very best. Highly enjoyable, this live album is an excellent companion to the studio albums of the era, particularly The Fourth Legacy and Siege Perilous, which happen to be my favourite Kamelot albums.

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#1014313) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 08, 2013

4 stars The first Live album of Kamelot, this record brings 11 of there gratest hits (of that moment) with great energy and great sound, the only thing I dislike about this album is that it is not a full concert, the spaces between song and song don't match and the overall recording is good but to sho ... (read more)

Report this review (#33698) | Posted by Alex_DeLarge | Friday, March 11, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of KAMELOT "The Expedition "