DUNES

Chance

Chance Dunes album cover

Buy CHANCE Music
Studio Album, released in 1993

1. Darknest lights (12:57)
2. Countdown (7:38)

- Jgor Molchanov / drums
- Partrick Amar / guitars
- Christian Lagarde / guitars

CD MSI : UGU00293 / UGUM production - 1993

CHANCE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CHANCE Dunes Music

In SearchIn Search
1-2-3-4-GO! 2013
MONTEVERDI / AINSLEY / BALLEYS / CHANCE - MONTEVERDI L'ORFEO (2PC) NEW DVD US $27.52 Buy It Now 56m 53s
*MALTA ONE MORE CHANCE / JAPAN CD OBI US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 7m
ROSETTA STONE CD "An eye for the main chance"1992 onExpression Rec. / bellaphon US $54.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
JOHN ERBELE - SECOND CHANCE FAITH NEW CD US $15.19 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Victims Of Chance - Victims Of Chance (Johnny Kitchen Presents Victims CD US $14.71 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Lewis Sisters He's An Oddball / By Some Chance Mowtown Soul 45 Vip 1965 US $0.50 [1 bids]
Last Chance Jug Band - Shake That Thing! CD US $17.21 Buy It Now 1h 49m
JANE MONHEIT - TAKING A CHANCE ON LOVE NEW CD US $53.73 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Steve Winwood - While You See A Chance 7" 1980 Ex Island WIP655 US $5.98 Buy It Now 1h 58m
2 CD, ONE MORE CHANCE 4 Track + 2 Track Pock-It Edition Germany, Michael Jackson US $25.90 Buy It Now 2h 5m
SKANSIS - TAKE YOUR CHANCE NEW CD US $17.87 Buy It Now 2h 10m
JOSEF K.CHANCE MEETING.7'' VINYL US $17.14 Buy It Now 2h 18m
SENATORS one more chance 7" b/w strange (vs1146) pic slv uk virgin 1988 US $8.55 Buy It Now 2h 19m
SENATORS one more chance 7" with info sheet b/w strange (vs1146) pic slv uk virg US $8.55 Buy It Now 2h 19m
STOCKTON'S WING TAKE A CHANCE ORIGINAL IRISH FOLK TARA LABEL LP US $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 20m
SHARON REDD takin a chance on love 7" b/w you're the one (a3197) pic slv uk prel US $8.55 Buy It Now 2h 29m
SHARON REDD takin a chance on love 7" b/w you're the one but has writing on pic US $8.55 Buy It Now 2h 29m
SHIRTS one last chance 7" demo (cl16161)b/w too much trouble uk capitol 1980 US $8.55 Buy It Now 2h 35m
JAMIROQUAI~'Don't Give Hate A Chance' ~Rare UK Sony 'PROMO ONLY' CD 2005~NEW! US $1.70 [0 bids]
Jerry Lee Lewis Would you take another chance on me US $3.99 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Aquarian Dream - Fantasy / Chance To Dance CD New US $23.98 Buy It Now 2h 44m
DAN CALLOWAY - SECOND CHANCE NEW CD US $17.87 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Ronnie Lane & Slim Chance - The Poacher (13316) GM Records (1974) GMS 024 - 7" US $9.48 Buy It Now 3h 11m
Larry & The Earls Chance - Soul Of Larry Chance & The Earls CD US $14.49 Buy It Now 3h 13m
DEBARGE,EL-SECOND CHANCE CD NEW US $14.93 Buy It Now 3h 17m
CLYDE McPHATTER "PLEASE GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE" MONSTER MODERN SOUND LISTEN! US $15.41 Buy It Now 3h 26m
CHANCE'S END - OUTSIDER NEW CD US $22.50 Buy It Now 3h 26m
Jane Monheit - Taking A Chance On Love CD SONY CLASSICS US $14.69 Buy It Now 3h 32m
Paul Potts - One Chance-Deluxe Edition CD US $22.96 Buy It Now 3h 33m
STEVE WINWOOD while you see a chance 7" b/w vacant chair (wip6655) uk island 198 US $8.55 Buy It Now 3h 42m
Taking Chance Marcelo Zarvos NEW CD US $22.83 Buy It Now 3h 44m
SUNSHINE BOYS dance! take a chance 7" b/w just a heart beat away (tsb101) typica US $8.55 Buy It Now 4h
ABBA - Take A Chance On Me - 7" 1977 - Ex US $0.02 [0 bids]
BRUCE COCKBURN - YOU PAY YOUR MONEY AND YOU TAKE YOUR CHANCE: LIVE - NEW CD US $25.76 Buy It Now 4h 19m
78rpm LAYTON & JOHNSTONE when its night time in nevada / just one more chance US $25.71 Buy It Now 4h 31m
Darling / Taking a Chance on Love , Ambrose and His Orchestra, 10", 78 US $22.28 Buy It Now 4h 33m
VANESSA RANDALL - TAKE A CHANCE!! NEW!! US $4.25 Buy It Now 4h 36m
SKYCLAD original CD "Oui avant-garde a chance" 1996 on Massacre US $22.22 Buy It Now 4h 42m
CD VARIOUS "JUKEBOX AT THE LAST CHANCE SALOON" STEEL US $10.00 Buy It Now 4h 44m
Wells,Mary - Bye Bye Baby I Don't Want To Take A Chance [CD New] US $12.93 Buy It Now 4h 59m
TONICS love is forever 7" b/w take a chance (mag74) uk magnet 1976 US $8.55 Buy It Now 5h 4m
TONY CHANCE sweet marjorene 7" b/w loved for the first time (mus6300) us musicor US $8.55 Buy It Now 5h 6m
YC - FOR CHANCE NEW CD US $21.35 Buy It Now 5h 11m
Slim Chance & The Gamblers [CD New] Still Sealed US $8.99 Buy It Now 5h 36m
THE BLUETONES (ENGLA - RETURN TO THE LAST CHANCE SALOON - NEW CD US $4.57 Buy It Now 5h 44m
VIRGINIA WOLF waiting for your love 7" b/w take a chance (a9459) pic slv uk atla US $8.55 Buy It Now 5h 49m
VOLCANO (80'S GROUP) i wanna make it 7" b/w you ain't got no chance man (kr301) US $8.55 Buy It Now 5h 52m
One More Chance US $8.43 Buy It Now 5h 54m
One More Chance US $4.22 Buy It Now 5h 56m
ELLA FITZGERALD: "TAKING A CHANCE ON LOVE" - DECCA 1940 78RPM US $5.99 [0 bids]
WARKRIME give war a chance 7" 9 track with insert (nw10) pic slv us no way 2006 US $8.55 Buy It Now 5h 58m
Purcell,H. - Songs Chance (Counter Tenor) [CD New] US $7.99 Buy It Now 5h 59m
WATSON BEASLEY breakaway 7" b/w don't let your chance go bye (cr3) uk creole US $8.55 Buy It Now 6h
WENDY AND LISA side show 7" b/w chance to grow (vs1012) pic slv uk virgin 1988 US $8.55 Buy It Now 6h 4m
EXILE - Give Me One More Chance - Excellent Condition 7" Single Epic A 5022 US $6.84 Buy It Now 6h 10m
RAMSEY LEWIS - CHANCE ENCOUNTER NEW CD US $16.33 Buy It Now 6h 16m
WINIFRED ATWELL game of chance 7" b/w c'est l'amour (7n15444) uk pye 1962 US $8.55 Buy It Now 6h 18m
SONIA LEE - CHANCE TO START OVER NEW CD US $25.20 Buy It Now 6h 18m
HALO, Laurel - Chance Of Rain - CD US $20.57 Buy It Now 6h 22m
WORTHLESS i'm still having fun 7" b/w no chance booster (taang150) pic slv with US $8.55 Buy It Now 6h 25m
ZINGARI one more chance 7" b/w beat mix (dak18) uk dakota 1984 US $8.55 Buy It Now 6h 36m
Vintage Sheet Music: "That's The Chance You Take" by Dee & Lippman. Chunt Doo. US $5.64 Buy It Now 6h 37m
RUMAH & PROGRESSION - CHANCE MEETING/E1 NEW VINYL US $17.87 Buy It Now 6h 47m
EDDIE FISHER THAT'S THE CHANCE YOU TAKE & I'M YOURS HMV B10278 US $4.27 Buy It Now 6h 53m
Stop The War / Give a Sheep a Chance (Vinyl Single) Raw Sex, NM-/NM- US $26.00 Buy It Now 7h 2m
The Jets - Rocket 2 U / Our Only Chance 45 rpm 1988 US $2.50 Buy It Now 7h 4m
ONE CHANCE: TRUE STORY OF PAUL POTTS / SOUNDTRACK NEW CD US $19.04 Buy It Now 7h 6m
THE JACKSON 5- I'll Be There / One More Chance VG+ 1970 Motown 45 Record #1171 US $0.99 Buy It Now 7h 28m
Mary Wells-Motown-Bye Bye Baby / I Dont Want To Take A Chance SEALED VG+ US $9.99 [0 bids]
REDEYE EMPIRE - LAST CHANCE FOR SUNSHINE NEW CD US $25.20 Buy It Now 7h 58m
CANDI STATON "CHANCE" / "ROCK" 12" 1979 DJ DANCE DISCO FUNK SOUL US $4.99 Buy It Now 8h
VANESSA RANDALL - TAKE A CHANCE NEW CD US $20.97 Buy It Now 8h 17m
Japan MAI KURAKI ???? Like A Star In The Night Taiwan CD Give me one more chance US $6.99 Buy It Now 8h 18m
COCO LEE ?? Take A Chance On Love ????? 1998 Taiwan 5-Trk CD Reflection ???365? US $6.99 Buy It Now 8h 20m
ROXY MUSIC CHANCE MEETING VINTAGE LIVE LP ENO GLAM ROCK no TMOQ US $35.00 [0 bids]
JIM OLIVIER if you'll give me another chance 7" b/w i love my saturday night (45 US $8.55 Buy It Now 8h 27m
JOY MACK you had your chance 7" b/w version (460001) uk four sixty 0 US $8.55 Buy It Now 8h 32m
Christopher Cross(7" Vinyl Promo)A Chance For Heaven-CBS-A 4524-UK-VG+/Ex US $12.99 Buy It Now 8h 32m
The Dark Shines(CD Album)Last Chance-Hurrican Shiva-HS0008-VG US $10.27 Buy It Now 8h 33m
Jukebox At The Last Chance Saloon CD Eddie Eddings/Jackie Phelps/Hardrock Gunter US $4.90 Buy It Now 8h 37m
Darwin & The Cupids DJ 45 Goodnight My Love/Won't You Give Me A Chance Jerden 9 US $1.99 [0 bids]
MICKEY AND LARRY AND THE EXCITERS my one chance to make it 7" b/w reaper if rain US $8.55 Buy It Now 8h 47m
NIGHT ENGINE young and carefree 7" b/w give me a chance, picture sleeve (damned2 US $11.98 Buy It Now 8h 51m
Mel Torme 78rpm Coral #61136 Just One More Chance US $9.99 [0 bids]
The Dovells Your Last Chance/Hully Gully Baby 45rpm US $10.00 Buy It Now 9h 5m
ROSIE lonely blue nights 7" no centre small tear on labe b/w we'll have a chance US $8.55 Buy It Now 9h 5m
PAUL POTTS One Chance 2007 Taiwan Promo DVD NESSUN DORMA-TIME TO SAY GOODBYE US $9.99 Buy It Now 9h 15m
SWISS MOVEMENT take a chance on a sure thing 7" b/w instr (740699) us rca 1972 US $8.55 Buy It Now 9h 16m
Gene Pitney-Last Chance To Turn Around (VG+ US $6.00 Buy It Now 9h 17m
TOM MIDDLETON one more chance 7" b/w name of the game (c44029) canadian columbia US $8.55 Buy It Now 9h 19m
AZRO CADY - NO CHANCE NEW CD US $13.24 Buy It Now 9h 23m
Carole Sands 45 One More Chance Columbia Records 1972 PROMO COPY #4-45676 US $9.99 Buy It Now 9h 25m
GENE McDANIELS, A Hundred Pounds Of Clay / Come On Take A Chance 45rpm US $12.00 Buy It Now 9h 31m
JULIO IGLESIAS, JR. One More Chance 1999 USA Promo CD Single 2-Track Radio Mix US $6.99 Buy It Now 9h 37m
PHONIQUE - OUR TIME OUR CHANCE (EP) NEW VINYL US $18.64 Buy It Now 9h 42m
Peace Choir Give Peace a Chance cd Lenny Kravitz Cyndi Lauper US $9.99 [0 bids]
If I Had One Chance To Tell You Something: Special Edition [Limited] 2 Disc by. US $4.99 Buy It Now 9h 49m
45 ROBBINS, MARTY ~ RUBY ANN / IS THERE ANY CHANCE US $4.95 Buy It Now 9h 52m
45 MORRIS, GARY ~ 100% CHANCE OF RAIN / LEAVE ME LONELY US $4.95 Buy It Now 9h 56m
PLASTIC ONO BAND 7" Platinum Disc- GIVE PEACE A CHANCE US $119.97 Buy It Now 9h 56m

More places to buy CHANCE music online Buy CHANCE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CHANCE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CHANCE Dunes ratings distribution

CHANCE Dunes reviews

Review by apps79
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Neo Prog Team
2 stars CHANCE is a band from France and ''Dunes'' is their debut album from 1993.Laurent Simmonnet is the main man behind this project trying to create emotional pictures with his keyboards.The work is completely instrumental and the closest comparisons that come to mind are DOGMA and THE FOUNDATION...As for the biggest influence it's easy to notice that Simmonnet is a big fan of CAMEL with all those emotional guitar solos,driving flutes here and there and the mainly mellow keyboard lines...Sounds like an interesting album we have here and in fact that's the way it is but there are also some really weak points...

The music on the whole tends to be monotonous and repetitive.If you listen to the very nice first track is as you have listened to the whole album.The tracks are amazingly similar and equal or if you like you have to deal with the whole atmosphere in all of the tracks...They spin off with some soft keyboard or acoustic guitar work,the music somewhere takes off,then goes down again etc...The same cocept in all tracks!I found this quite monotonous...I'm also a bit sceptic about the sound of flutes and other wind instruments coming out of the keyboard,they sound so digitalized that in the whole this sound turns me off...And after all this kind of music is very enjoyable but so overall played that doesn't intricate me much...

This is a good work in general.Fans of CAMEL,DOGMA and neo prog acts like PENDRAGON or JADIS will find something to like in this one...To my ears it's a carefully arranged but slightly boring and unoriginal work and,although I would like to push my rating to 3 stars,I will not,in order not to be unfair with some other really interesting 3 star works...So 2.5 stars it is...

Send comments to apps79 (BETA) | Report this review (#183942) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, September 28, 2008

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars I first discovered the second album of the band and quite liked it. So I decided to give it a spin to their first one. FYI, this band plays pure instrumental music, but that's fine with me. This album is dominated by the use of keyboards but electric guitar is quite present too.

Darkest Light opens the album quite beautifully : slow & very melodic intro. The tempo speeds up and then turns really frenetic with a quite hard guitar solo before being again quieter towards the end. A very good and diversified track indeed.

Countdown reminds me ''Genesis'' (Cinema Show) influences strike hard ... But that's not to bad a reference, is it ? Lots of mellotron in this track and a guitar solo that has some moods of Mr. Carlos Santana himself (Samba Pa Ti / Europa style). Lots of emotion here for me...and the highlight from this good album.

Over The Sea reminds me of ''Land's End'' (but that's almost normal with such a title track) : good piece of music also built in crescendo. Next tracks Dunes & Dream's Cost are more recommended when you are ready to enter Morpheus' arms. Again, quite Land's Endesque for the former while the second one will draw you into Gilmour's arms.

The closing track ''All About Us'' is built like most of the other ones : a nice crescendo sequence with keyboards which is leading to the guitar solo. Maybe a bit too much stereotyped though. This is globally a good effort that deserves three stars.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#190199) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 22, 2008

4 stars Gentle and beautiful Mr L Simonnet creates large, beautiful and all the time evolving landscapes with his keyboards and with the help of the backin group of guitar, bass and drums. Music is harmonic and melodic and slowly flowing. Probably completely boring for those who like more rock and met ... (read more)

Report this review (#96458) | Posted by pirkka | Wednesday, November 01, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CHANCE "Dunes"