VERY

Dreamscape

Dreamscape Very album cover

Buy DREAMSCAPE Music
Studio Album, released in 1999

1. When Shadows Are Gone (4:45)
2. Lost Faith (1:05)
3. Thorn In My Mind (5:27)
4. Reborn (4:32)
5. A Voice Inside (5:35)
6. Winter Dreams (5:59)
7. Fearing The Daylight (4:56)
8. I Leave The Past Behind (7:25)
9. Alone - Panterei Part I (4:29)
10. She's Flying - Panterei Part II (7:00)
11. A New Beginning - Panterei Part III (4:14)
12. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes (Bonus Track) (4:49)

Search DREAMSCAPE Very lyrics

Search DREAMSCAPE Very tabs

- Huby Meisel / vocals
- Wolfgang Kerinnis / guitar
- Benno Schmidtler / bass
- Bernhard Huber / drums
- Jan Vacik / keyboards

Rising Sun 0082122 RS

DREAMSCAPE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DREAMSCAPE Very Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Trance-Like StateTrance-Like State
Silverwolf Productions 2012
Audio CD$9.99 (used)
RevoicedRevoiced
Nightmare Records 2008

More places to buy DREAMSCAPE music online Buy DREAMSCAPE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DREAMSCAPE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DREAMSCAPE Very ratings distribution

DREAMSCAPE Very reviews

Review by b_olariu
4 stars German prog metal band Dreamscape might be one of my fav prog metal bands ever, even the originality lacks most of the time, the musicicnship is top notch on every album. I've reviewed so far 3 of their albums, 5th season was the peak of their career for sure, a truly outstanding release in this genre. Second offer from their catalogue is Very from 1999, featuring excellent vocalist Hubi Meisel (from maeve of Connacht or Book of Reflections). The pieces are not lenghty, the longest has around 7 min, but there are so many memorable parts here, that any prog metal fan can enjoy. As always the instrumental passages are brilliant, plus the voice of Meisel going hand in hand with the music. Energic parts, duels between guitars and keyboards and an awesome drumer. Maybe in some parts the musical arrangements sounding same, with clear influences from Dream Theater, but if you dig deeper, this is a truly reat album. All pieces are great, not particulary weak moments, despite the originality , in rest another worthy release from this unnoticed prog metal band. 4 stars for sure. After this one they become even better, with a new vocalist Roland Stoll. 3.5 stars rounded to 4.

4 stars After first experiencing Dreamscape with the album 'Revoiced', I heard this album already familiar with most of the material. 'Revoiced', featuring re-recordings of most of these songs, impressed me greatly, so it comes as no surprise that I like this album. It's obvious to see that the band re- ... (read more)

Report this review (#308207) | Posted by Valarius | Thursday, November 04, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I first knew this band when i visited the Rising Sun Record over the Internet and i really interest in this band.First,i am sorry for bad English.Anyway,i have got the CD borrowed from my best friend who had the Metal Store here in Bali (Indonesia ),at first listen,this album blew me ... (read more)

Report this review (#173636) | Posted by Shadow1241 | Wednesday, June 11, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars A DISAPPOINTING ALBUM! I purchased this album after listening to the track on this site "When Shadows are gone" which I consider enjoyable. I had great expectations but soon all these expectations turned to deception. The album is not bad at all; I enjoyed it a lot the first time I listened ... (read more)

Report this review (#124943) | Posted by razifa | Thursday, June 07, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DREAMSCAPE "Very"