VERY

Dreamscape

Dreamscape Very album cover

Buy DREAMSCAPE Music
Studio Album, released in 1999

1. When Shadows Are Gone (4:45)
2. Lost Faith (1:05)
3. Thorn In My Mind (5:27)
4. Reborn (4:32)
5. A Voice Inside (5:35)
6. Winter Dreams (5:59)
7. Fearing The Daylight (4:56)
8. I Leave The Past Behind (7:25)
9. Alone - Panterei Part I (4:29)
10. She's Flying - Panterei Part II (7:00)
11. A New Beginning - Panterei Part III (4:14)
12. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes (Bonus Track) (4:49)

Search DREAMSCAPE Very lyrics

Search DREAMSCAPE Very tabs

- Huby Meisel / vocals
- Wolfgang Kerinnis / guitar
- Benno Schmidtler / bass
- Bernhard Huber / drums
- Jan Vacik / keyboards

Rising Sun 0082122 RS

DREAMSCAPE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DREAMSCAPE Very Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
RevoicedRevoiced
Audio CD$9.99 (used)
DreamscapeDreamscape
Box set
Direct Source Label 2000

More places to buy DREAMSCAPE music online Buy DREAMSCAPE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DREAMSCAPE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DREAMSCAPE Very ratings distribution

DREAMSCAPE Very reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars After first experiencing Dreamscape with the album 'Revoiced', I heard this album already familiar with most of the material. 'Revoiced', featuring re-recordings of most of these songs, impressed me greatly, so it comes as no surprise that I like this album. It's obvious to see that the band re- ... (read more)

Report this review (#308207) | Posted by Valarius | Thursday, November 04, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I first knew this band when i visited the Rising Sun Record over the Internet and i really interest in this band.First,i am sorry for bad English.Anyway,i have got the CD borrowed from my best friend who had the Metal Store here in Bali (Indonesia ),at first listen,this album blew me ... (read more)

Report this review (#173636) | Posted by Shadow1241 | Wednesday, June 11, 2008 | Review Permanlink

2 stars A DISAPPOINTING ALBUM! I purchased this album after listening to the track on this site "When Shadows are gone" which I consider enjoyable. I had great expectations but soon all these expectations turned to deception. The album is not bad at all; I enjoyed it a lot the first time I listened ... (read more)

Report this review (#124943) | Posted by razifa | Thursday, June 07, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DREAMSCAPE "Very"