TEARS IN THE ACID RAIN

Czyszy

Czyszy Tears in the Acid Rain album cover

Buy CZYSZY Music
Studio Album, released in 2021

1. Twilight Diapason (10:19)
2. Nostalgia Demise (30:12)
3. Stroll Off on a Tangent (bonus track) (5:18)

- Czyszy / vocals, drum & keyboard programming, electric guitar, bass (2,3), organ solo (1) samples (1), synth (2)

Digital album (June 21, 2021)

Thanks to Hrychu for the addition

Buy CZYSZY Tears in the Acid Rain Music

More places to buy CZYSZY music online

CZYSZY Tears in the Acid Rain ratings distribution

CZYSZY Tears in the Acid Rain reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars After my time with Czyszy's most recent release, UwU Slaughter, I have been rather interested in his other albums. While I thought UwU Slaughter wasn't the best, I did find it pretty good, and it definitely peaked an interest for me. I wondered what this man could give in terms of more Prog rock ... (read more)

Report this review (#2695994) | Posted by Dapper~Blueberries | Monday, February 28, 2022 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CZYSZY "Tears in the Acid Rain"

Donate monthly and keep PA fast-loading and ad-free forever.