BEAUBOURG

Vangelis Beaubourg album cover

Collectors/fans only

Buy VANGELIS Music
Studio Album, released in 1978

1. Beaubourg part I (17:50)
2. Beaubourg part II (20:43)

Search VANGELIS Beaubourg lyrics

Search VANGELIS Beaubourg tabs

- Vangelis / all instruments

LP RCA KYL1-0455 (Canada) 1982 / CD Windham Hill 01934-11235-2 (USA) 1997
LP RCA PL 25155 (UK) 1978

and to bjarler for the last updates

VANGELIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• Titles Chariots Of Fire, 1981
  • Hispanola 1492 - Conquest Of Paradise: Music From The Original Soundtrack, 1992

Buy VANGELIS Beaubourg Music

Blade Runner Original Soundtrack (180g Translucent Red Vinyl)Blade Runner Original Soundtrack (180g Translucent Red Vinyl)
Audio Fidelity 2013
Vinyl$28.78
ThemesThemes
Polydor / Umgd 1989
Heaven and Hell: Remastered EditionHeaven and Hell: Remastered Edition
Remastered · Import
Esoteric 2013
Music of Cosmos: Selections from the Score of the Television Series Music of Cosmos: Selections from the Score of the Television Series "Cosmos" by Carl Sagan
Soundtrack
Collectables 2000
OceanicOceanic
Atlantic UK 1997
CosmosCosmos
Double Platinum 2007
Private Collection by Jon & Vangelis (CD, Oct-1990, Polydor,Made in France) US $2.99 [0 bids]
44m 6s
The Vangelis 45 rpm Record Chariots of Fire - Eric's Theme 1981 Polydor US $1.00 [0 bids]
44m 44s
JON AND VANGELIS-PRIVATE COLLECTION-6 TRACK CD (NEARLY 50 MINUTES)MADE IN FRANCE US $9.87 Buy It Now 59m 24s
VANGELIS-THE BEST OF-8 TRACK CD-MADE IN GERMANY US $9.39 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Private Collection by Jon & Vangelis (CD, Oct-1990, Polydor) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Soil Festivities by Vangelis (CD, Oct-1990, Polydor) US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Blade Runner Soundtrack LP by Vangelis LOOK US $8.00 [0 bids]
VANGELIS - Soil Festivities ~ VINYL LP US $15.99 Buy It Now 3h 30m
Vangelis CD album (CDLP) Gift ... UK 74321393372 CAMDEN 1996 US $19.67 Buy It Now 3h 47m
VANGELIS ELECTRONICA PROG ROCK EXOTICA CARIOTS OF FIRE CASSETTE LOT PACK US $34.99 Buy It Now 4h 5m
China Vangelis UK vinyl LP album record POLD5018 POLYDOR 1979 US $37.58 Buy It Now 4h 10m
To The Unknown Man Vangelis vinyl LP album record USA AFL1-4397 RCA 1982 US $21.74 Buy It Now 4h 29m
2002 Fifa World Cup Korea Japan Vangelis Japanese CD single (CD5 / 5") KSCP924 US $20.95 Buy It Now 4h 47m
Jon and Vangelis-I'll find my own way home-1981 7" single US $3.41 Buy It Now 5h 4m
JON AND VANGELIS THE FRIENDS OF MR CAIRO RARE AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE US $15.94 Buy It Now 5h 13m
Jon & Vangelis I Hear You Now 7" vinyl single record UK POSP96 POLYDOR 1979 US $13.95 Buy It Now 5h 27m
Jon & Vangelis vinyl LP album record Private Collection Australian 813174-1 US $29.87 Buy It Now 6h
VANGELIS Opera Sauvage USA 1st issue CD with West German made disc of 1979 LP US $11.99 Buy It Now 6h 6m
VANGELIS - Albedo 0 39 (reissue) - CD US $22.66 Buy It Now 6h 12m
VANGELIS - Spiral (reissue) - CD US $22.66 Buy It Now 6h 12m
VANGELIS - Beaubourg (reissue) - CD US $22.66 Buy It Now 6h 12m
Vangelis Beaubourg Japanese CD album (CDLP) BVCM-37681 BMG Sealed 2006 US $60.75 Buy It Now 6h 23m
Vangelis CD album (CDLP) Albedo 0.39 German ND74208 RCA 1976 US $22.68 Buy It Now 6h 24m
Best of Vangelis CD US $9.35 Buy It Now 6h 34m
JON AND VANGELIS i hear you now/thunder POSP 96 uk polydor 1979 7" US $10.17 Buy It Now 6h 57m
Chariots of Fire - Original Soundtrack - Vangelis (Vinyl, 1981) Ex US $0.99 [0 bids]
Vangelis, Portraits So Long Ago So Clear Audio CD US $4.45 Buy It Now 7h 13m
Vangelis Antarctica Soundtrack vinyl LP 180gram NEW US $43.60 Buy It Now 7h 22m
10 CLASSIC PROG ROCK ALBUMS 12" CAMEL SKY VANGELIS ELP TANGERINE DREAM OLDFIELD US $139.99 Buy It Now 8h
Synthesizer Music CD Lot Jarre Popol Vuh Oldfield Vangelis Kraftwerk More US $28.99 Buy It Now 8h 23m
VANGELIS - Heaven & Hell (reissue) - CD US $22.66 Buy It Now 8h 32m
VANGELIS Portraits - POLISH release MC POLAND US $6.90 Buy It Now 8h 49m
JON & VANGELIS - FRIENDS OF MR. CAIRO - NEW CD US $4.68 Buy It Now 9h 13m
JON and VANGELIS the best of - POLISH MC Poland US $8.90 Buy It Now 9h 16m
ARIK RUDICH SATTALLA PSYCHEDELIC SYNTH VANGELIS SCHULTZE DEBUT ISRAEL ISRAELI LP US $49.99 Buy It Now 9h 41m
[LP] Stars For Unicef,Jarre Vangelis Abba Oa (Polydor) {NM} US $11.51 Buy It Now 9h 48m
Spiral by Vangelis Japan Mini LP CD Brand New US $12.79 Buy It Now 9h 57m
Vangelis 1975 - 1982 Lot Of 2 U.S. / Canada LPs NM Condition Synth Prog-Rock US $12.99 Buy It Now 10h 14m
VANGELIS SPAIN 7 PS SUBTITLES AND LABEL IN SPANISH EX/NM 1978 !!! US $9.00 Buy It Now 11h 20m
VANGELIS MASK UK RELEASE CASSETTE TAPE US $15.14 Buy It Now 11h 21m
VANGELIS-SPIRAL 1977 RCA G/F LP-NICE COPY US $13.68 Buy It Now 11h 27m
Vangelis - Direct NEW CD US $8.22 Buy It Now 11h 36m
VANGELIS-HEAVEN AND HELL 1975 RCA G/F LP US $13.68 Buy It Now 11h 40m
VANGELIS "BEAUBOURG" MINI LP CD US $16.99 Buy It Now 11h 44m
VANGELIS "ALBEDO 0.39" MINI LP CD US $16.99 Buy It Now 11h 44m
VANGELIS CHINA ULTRA RARE AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE US $15.94 Buy It Now 11h 44m
VANGELIS / CHARIOTS OF FIRE / CASSETTE TAPE / 1ST PRESS 1981 / POLYDOR US $8.88 Buy It Now 11h 55m
VANGELIS CHARIOTS OF FIRE SOUNDTRACK CASSETTE US $10.27 Buy It Now 11h 57m
JON AND VANGELIS / SHORT STORIES / CASSETTE TAPE / 1ST PRESS / POLYDOR (1980) US $7.52 Buy It Now 12h
VANGELIS / THEMES / CASSETTE TAPE / POLYDOR US $5.39 Buy It Now 12h 10m
VANGELIS L'APOCALYPSE DES ANIMAUX CASSETTE FILM SOUNDTRACK US $17.97 Buy It Now 12h 23m
Opera Sauvage by Vangelis 12" vinyl lp VG+ US $0.99 [1 bids]
VANGELIS 1492 CD MADE IN BRAZIL 1ST PRESS 1992 WITHOUT BARCODE BLUE EW EDITION US $49.99 Buy It Now 12h 54m
VIOLETA DE OUTONO LP BRAZIL 1986 MUTANTES PINK FLOYD VANGELIS PSYCH PROG US $29.99 Buy It Now 12h 54m
ALPHA III SOMBRAS LP BRAZIL 1stPRESS 1986 PSYCH PROG MOOG VANGELIS AMIR CANTUSIO US $39.99 Buy It Now 12h 54m
VANGELIS 1492 CD MADE IN BRAZIL 1ST PRESS 1992 WITHOUT BARCODE BLACK EW EDITION US $49.99 Buy It Now 12h 54m
Vangelis 'China' Cassette Album (1979) US $0.84 [0 bids]
CHARIOTS OF FIRE - SOUND TRACK BY VANGELIS LP (POLYDOR) US $9.00 Buy It Now 13h 22m
VANGELIS-CHARIOTS OF FIRE(S/T CD NEW US $9.40 Buy It Now 13h 28m
Vangelis ERIC'S THEME Chariots of Fire 45 RPM RECORD US $12.50 Buy It Now 13h 32m
VINYL LP : JON and VANGELIS - The Friends of Mr Cairo - 1981 - PD-1-6326 US $9.42 Buy It Now 14h 16m
Jon And Vangelis The Friends of Mr. Cairo CD (1981, West Germany RED Face CD) US $80.00 Buy It Now 14h 27m
Vangelis Polydor 45 Record #2189 VG+ 1981 Chariots Of Fire - Titles US $4.00 Buy It Now 14h 31m
BLADE RUNNER THE NEW AMERICAN ORCHESTRA ADAPTATION OF VANGELIS SOUNDTRACK1982 LP US $8.54 [1 bids]
CLOSE CALL - MUSIC COMPOSED BY VANGELIS,O PA NEW CD US $14.41 Buy It Now 15h 6m
VANGELIS heaven and hell VINYL rarest ITALY IMPORT great shape 1982 US $7.99 [0 bids]
JON AND VANGELIS the friends of mr. cairo VINYL rarest GERMANY IMPORT 1981 US $6.99 [0 bids]
THE FORMINX 7" 45 JERONIMO YANKA DREAM IN MY HEART Greek garage beat Vangelis US $29.99 [0 bids]
VANGELIS mask VINYL rarest GERMANY IMPORT near mint shape 1985 very nice US $6.99 [0 bids]
VANGELIS PRIVATE COLLECTION SEALED CD NEW US $5.14 Buy It Now 15h 22m
VANGELIS super star VINYL 1982 rarest ITALY IMPORT nice booklet GREAT SHAPE US $14.99 [0 bids]
VANGELIS HEAVEN AND HELL - RCA GATEFOLD EX US $5.12 [0 bids]
VANGELIS greatest hits VINYL rarest EAST GERMANY IMPORT great shape 1986 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Vangelis "Chariots Of Fire" Vinyl LP Record US $5.99 Buy It Now 15h 47m
VANGELIS CD OPERA SAUVAGE JON ANDERSON US $3.00 [0 bids]
Odes Irene Papas Vangelis Polydor Canada NM CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 15h 56m
JON AND VANGELIS cassette tape album SHORT STORIES US $13.68 Buy It Now 16h 8m
JON AND VANGELIS SHORT STORIES RARE LP ISRAEL US $9.99 Buy It Now 16h 18m
JON AND VANGELIS the friends of mr cairo POLD 5053 uk polydor 1981 LP PS EX/EX US $15.32 Buy It Now 17h 4m
JON & VANGELIS I Hear You Now / Thunder Belgium Polydor 1979 7" Single Anderson US $7.49 Buy It Now 17h 5m
Chariots of Fire Vangelis LP Lot #848 US $2.99 Buy It Now 17h 7m
Themes - Vangelis - Audio CD - Acceptable Condition US $4.55 Buy It Now 17h 39m
VANGELIS - SPIRAL - RCA VICTOR APL1-2627 ORIGINAL CANADIAN PRESSING US $14.99 [0 bids]
Portraits (So Long Ago, So Clear) by Vangelis (CD, Apr-1996, Polydor) US $3.00 [0 bids]
VANGELIS Chariots Of Fire Original Soundtrack Polydor LP Record Album NM 1981 US $8.00 Buy It Now 18h 55m
LOT OF 2 VINTAGE RECORD ALBUMS THE BEST OF THE VANGELIS & FRIENDS OF MR. CAIRO US $19.99 Buy It Now 19h 17m
Vangelis Star Collection CD RARE 2013 Limited Edition OUT OF PRINT!!! US $6.99 [0 bids]
VG+ VANGELIS ERIC'S THEME/CHARIOTS OF FIRE 1981 45 RPM POLYDOR PD 2189 US $2.98 Buy It Now 19h 24m
VANGELIS - ODYSSEY: DEFINITIVE COLLECTION (IMPORT) NEW CD US $48.68 Buy It Now 19h 27m
JON & VANGELIS - FRIENDS OF MR. CAIRO - CD US $9.43 Buy It Now 19h 30m
Blade Runner: Orchestral Adaptation Of Music of VANGELIS US $9.35 Buy It Now 19h 37m
Vangelis "Chariots of Fire" AUDIO AWARD LP #AA-212 WITH SYNTHESIZERS US $7.99 Buy It Now 19h 42m
ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK/ - CHORAL CLASSICS [ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK/VANGELIS] - NEW CD US $7.06 Buy It Now 19h 59m
The Best of JON & VANGELIS CD - No booklet US $2.99 Buy It Now 20h 11m
Jon and Vangelis The Friends of Mr. Cairo Anderson Yes Vinyl LP Record Album US $4.99 [0 bids]
Vangelis ?- Hymne 12" PROMO NEAR MINT 1979 US $3.99 [0 bids]
Vangelis - Greatest Hits 2010 [CD New] US $10.99 Buy It Now 20h 25m
Chariots of Fire Soundtrack by Vangelis Polydor Records 1981 Good Condition 12" US $4.99 Buy It Now 20h 33m
VANGELIS ALBEDO.39 UK ORIGINAL RCA M- +INNERSLEEVE PROG ROCK US $19.99 [0 bids]
VANGELIS - REPRISE: 1990-1999 [BONUS TRACK] [639842982825] - NEW CD US $6.76 Buy It Now 21h 16m

More places to buy VANGELIS music online Buy VANGELIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for VANGELIS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

VANGELIS Beaubourg ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(8%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(15%)

VANGELIS Beaubourg reviews

Review by richardh
2 stars If you are being kind you would say this is seriously avante garde cutting edge music.If not you would say that Vangelis had a spare lunchtime when he was bored and so decided to knock this thing up to pass the time.An epic of noodling proportions that goes nowhere,starts nowhere and doesn't really go anywhere in the middle.Very strange but very alluring and atmospheric.You make your own mind up.

Send comments to richardh (BETA) | Report this review (#34844) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Review by Proghead
3 stars This is perhaps VANGELIS' most radically different of all his albums. Instead of sweet, symphonic electronic music, he goes totally experimental, having more to do with Stockhausen and the likes, than anything you might hear on "Heaven & Hell", "Albedo 0.39" or "Spiral". While on other albums he depended heavily on a wide arrangements of keyboards, on this album, he used exclusively a Yamaha CS-80 synthesizer, a polyphonic synth that was new to VANGELIS' keyboard setup at that time. Is it coincidence or what, but it seems like many artists recording for RCA get angry at the label, then record that one album that basically give the company "the finger". Lou Reed did it for "Metal Machine Music", which he used as a convenient excuse to get off RCA and on to Arista, and VANGELIS gave us "Beaubourg" to get off RCA and on to Polydor (a label he was briefly on back in 1973 for "L'Apocalypse des Animaux"). And like "Metal Machine Music", "Beaubourg" is that one album people will question your sanity for listening to it, or it's that perfect album to clear parties. So if you're expecting nothing but pretty symphonic electronic music, I suggest you stay far away, if you want just an album of random noise, this is for you.

Send comments to Proghead (BETA) | Report this review (#34848) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 19, 2005

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
1 stars Bore-bourg

"Beaubourg" must surely rate as Vangelis' least accessible work. The music here is best described as avant garde, having much more in common with the likes of ENO, than the Jean Michel Jarre similarities of the bulk of his work.

Released in 1978, this album came as something of a shock to those expecting to hear "Spiral, part 2". There are just 2 tracks here, there could well have been one but for the break demanded by the limitations of vinyl. There is no music in the compositional sense, this is an album of noises and sounds. It is highly experimental, and no doubt some will find pleasure in the rambling noodling of the keyboards virtuoso. For me though, I am afraid I can find nothing of merit here whatsoever. To put it bluntly, the whole album is complete drivel. When one bears in mind the wonderful music Vangelis had committed to album by this point, "Beauborg" stands as nothing more than a huge kick in the teeth for those who supported him.

This was Vangelis last album for RCA. In a classic case of did he fall or was he pushed, I have no idea whether he was dropped by the label because of the album, or whether this is a contractual obligation album which effectively puts two fingers up to his erstwhile paymasters. One thing is for sure, when the label heard what he had come up with, they must have felt mightily relieved that he was going elsewhere.

I am afraid that for me there is not one redeeming feature about this album. If Vangelis was making a point at all, it is that you can record virtually anything, and someone will think it is the best thing you have ever done. My advice, steer well clear.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#124609) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 04, 2007

Review by silvertree
1 stars This is what most people would call an experimental or avant-garde album. It really sounds as if Vangelis decided to have fun poking on a keyboard or having fun with his latest toy synthesizer. It really could be worse : maybe he was fed up with his record company and threw this album out just to satisfy a record deal. So, this is probably a bored Vangelis messing around with sounds. Just listen to other albums like Spiral or Albedo and you'll be shocked by the difference. I tried really hard to listen to this album, setting the volume higher but it never worked for me. This album is really for completionists and is to be avoided by all means for beginners if you don't want to be put off. His next album was a return to a more melodic album.

Send comments to silvertree (BETA) | Report this review (#247977) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars Hearing this "music" makes me wish there was a zero star rating!

With all my respect to those who like this peculiar release by Vangelis, I must admit that I'm having a hard time even taking this seriously as a piece of music, progressive or otherwise. For the first time I have now been sitting trough the whole album in order to produce this review and I can honestly tell you that this is something I will never do again. And I would advise anyone against it! Before I start I should say that I really hope that no one finds my views offensive. That is certainly not my intention, anyway. Also, I should say that I have respect for Vangelis and I do enjoy some of his other works.

I will try to be as respectful as I can regarding this album and start by saying that it is radically different from Vangelis earlier (and later) works. I have not heard all of his albums, (indeed, far from it), but to my knowledge he never did anything like this before or since. The sounds all come from synthesisers, which is not so unusual given the artist involved. But there appear to be no rhythms and also no melodies; indeed no kind of structure whatsoever! The sounds appear to be almost totally random. Some cheesy Pop music can make me cringe, but at least I understand the artist's musical purpose behind it. Not so with Beaubourg. I therefore hesitate to even call this music at all, as opposed to mere sound experiments. And needless to say, this is highly experimental stuff.

It does appear as if Vangelis improvised the entire thing with no attempt whatsoever to actually compose anything; just trying out different electronic sounds, some of which are quite painful to the ears! If you have detected a hidden structure and revealed the underlying beauty of Beaubourg I must say lucky for you. Enjoy! But to the rest, I must issue a strong warning: this is the most pointless synthesiser meanderings I have ever encountered and it is also one of the worst overall audio-experiences that I have ever had. Well, coming from a CD, anyway. As opposed to a piece of chalk on a blackboard, for example!

Rating this with one star actually feels like an insult to most of the other albums that I have given that rating. This makes me wish there had been a zero star rating!

Avoid, by all means!

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#257228) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, December 21, 2009

Review by ZowieZiggy
1 stars Lots of reviewers have rated this album with the minimum rating and the least that I can say is that I fully share their opinions.

While Vangelis played on very electronic prog during his last five albums, this one is of a complete different texture. I can't differ too much from the global opinion and just tell you that indeed this album is pure exploration and experimentation. Not for the best, I am afraid.

During some short moments, the music is bearable: but these are quite few to tell the truth; maybe some three minutes out of the total duration of Part I (especially the closing section). I don't know what the motivation of the artist was while he was recording this album; but the result is rather poor and noisy. In one word: annoying.

During some of his previous work, one could have experimented two different facets of music and one could hope that after the poor "Part I", something nice would be presented. But this was in vain. Nothing as such is taking place.

This is an abstruse and hermetic work. Some might like it, but I can't. One little star.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#305016) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 17, 2010

Review by octopus-4
COLLABORATOR RIO/Avant/Zeuhl Team
2 stars An experimental album inspired to the omonimous French museum of modern art which has also a section for music and acoustic researches. Maybe Vangelis was looking to be added to the exposition and the result is this very experimental album.

There's no structure, no harmony, no music. It reminds to the soundtrack of "The Forbiden Planet" that's effectively the first example of "electronic music" in the history.

Other than experimental, is it good, too? Not really. I'm quite used to unstructured music, and I don't dislike a long electronic track, but this is an excursion into a realm that's too far from the prog's world. The only other album on which he performs similarily is "Invisible Connections", but that one was intended as classic contemporary and was released by Deutsche Grammophone.

Not that this is much different, to be honest.

About 40 minutes of disconnected sounds with few harmonic parts that last too few to be appreciated. all immersed in a sea of "nothingness".

A fans only album (1.5 stars really).

Send comments to octopus-4 (BETA) | Report this review (#365281) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, December 27, 2010

2 stars Unlike any of the highly melodic and universally appealing recordings surrounding this album in his discography, Vangelis' Beauborg is a very dark and apparantly loosely structured work of art that sounds like an experiment, but is definintely a work of art. It's correctly labeled as experime ... (read more)

Report this review (#603117) | Posted by 7headedchicken | Wednesday, January 04, 2012 | Review Permanlink

2 stars What do you get when you abandon all the conventions of music? When you toss aside rhythm, melody, and harmony? You get Beauborg, Vangelis' most unpleasant album. That may sound like a contradiction in terms, but it's the truth. Here, our eclectic master revisits some of the ideologies of ... (read more)

Report this review (#288118) | Posted by Progosopher | Thursday, June 24, 2010 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Pierre Henry, Pierre Schaeffer, Yannis Xenakis... Some of the great composers of "Musique Concrète"... Well, Vangelis is getting very close to it on this album... No simple melodies like "To the unknown man" from "Spiral" here! No, this serious stuff. I bought the album when it was released b ... (read more)

Report this review (#275422) | Posted by Lieven Van Paemel | Tuesday, March 30, 2010 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Pure avantgarde stuff! Not for everyone! Vangelis shows here another direction in electronic music, an experimental one. For me personal, I enjoy something like this and Im listening and listening to it over and over again...(I'm a fan to experimental music!!!). But, to the most Vangelis f ... (read more)

Report this review (#208651) | Posted by Sachis | Wednesday, March 25, 2009 | Review Permanlink

2 stars One, if not the most controversial of Vangelis' albums, ''Beaubourg'' falls out of his discography. The albums before were near to electronic music with a certain touch of new age, all highly melodic. This album is very different from all he had done before. Here, we have more of sound but of mu ... (read more)

Report this review (#176383) | Posted by Luke. J | Wednesday, July 09, 2008 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This work is not for the feint of heart. Beaubourg is completely avant-garde, having very little in the way of compositional structure. To say the least it is a hard listen and not one to show off your uniqueness to the new girlfriend. I do however really enjoy this work and will every so ofte ... (read more)

Report this review (#84805) | Posted by suomynona | Wednesday, July 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Strange noises, weird sounds and abstract impressions. Very disturbing synth experimentations from Vangelis. If you`re not into the ambient scene definitely stay away from this. Even if you are into the ambient scene you might want to stay away from this as well. It even goes beyond these tastes. ... (read more)

Report this review (#80012) | Posted by Vibrationbaby | Thursday, June 01, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Wow, this is definitely from the seventies, it's got that white and orange futuristic feel to it.. you know ? the 2070's? loads of items popup when I listen to this, funny how you can pinpoint a piece of music though you've probably never heard it at that time. There's also a touch from the fift ... (read more)

Report this review (#41992) | Posted by | Monday, August 08, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of VANGELIS "Beaubourg"