BEAUBOURG

Vangelis Beaubourg album cover

Collectors/fans only

Buy VANGELIS Music
Studio Album, released in 1978

1. Beaubourg part I (17:50)
2. Beaubourg part II (20:43)

Search VANGELIS Beaubourg lyrics

Search VANGELIS Beaubourg tabs

- Vangelis / all instruments

LP RCA KYL1-0455 (Canada) 1982 / CD Windham Hill 01934-11235-2 (USA) 1997
LP RCA PL 25155 (UK) 1978

and to bjarler for the last updates

VANGELIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• Titles Chariots Of Fire, 1981
  • Hispanola 1492 - Conquest Of Paradise: Music From The Original Soundtrack, 1992

Buy VANGELIS Beaubourg Music

Blade Runner Trilogy: 25th Anniversary [3 CD]Blade Runner Trilogy: 25th Anniversary [3 CD]
Soundtrack
VANGELIS TAPE SOUNDTRACK CHARIOTS OF FIRE US $3.59 Buy It Now 52m 22s
JON AND VANGELIS PRIVATE COLLECTION WEST GERMANY Cd US $20.08 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Vangelis Reprise: 1990-1999 [Bonus Track] CD 2000 VG US $6.98 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Vangelis - LApocalypse Des Animaux CD US $17.26 Buy It Now 2h 13m
VANGELIS " CHARIOTS OF FIRE - TITLES POSP 246 7 INCH VINYL RECORD EX 08 US $2.01 Buy It Now 2h 33m
JON AND VANGELIS THE BEST OF JON AND VANGELIS Cassette Tape US $13.73 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Vangelis China 1989 JAPAN CD 1st Press P22P-20304 Out of Print HTF Very Rare US $39.80 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Sammy Gaha ?- Cuckoo / J'ai Envie De Toi 7" Vangelis Turkish Edt. NM (Free P+P) US $95.00 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Jon and Vangelis - The Friends Of Mr Cairo / Cassete Polish Press US $5.90 Buy It Now 3h 37m
I HEAR YOU NOW JON AND VANGELIS 1979 POLYDOR RECORDS POSP 96 COMPANY SLEEVE US $0.02 [0 bids]
VANGELIS-CHARIOTS OF FIRE 1981 POLYDOR RECORDS LP PD-1-6335 VG+-VG++ US $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 7m
Vangelis - Chariots Of Fire (25th Anniversary Edition) [CD New] US $9.21 Buy It Now 5h 16m
POLH 4 - JON and VANGELIS Private Collection US $13.51 Buy It Now 5h 19m
Synthesizer Music CD Lot Jarre Popol Vuh Oldfield Vangelis Kraftwerk More US $22.99 Buy It Now 5h 25m
VANGELIS - MYTHODEA: MUSIC FOR THE NASA MISSION -- 2001 MARS ODYSSEY - NEW CD US $9.06 Buy It Now 5h 36m
APHRODITE´S CHILD BREAK 12" VERTIGO SWIRL BRAZIL 1972 1st PRESS PROG VANGELIS US $25.00 [1 bids]
Vangelis Antarctica K2HD CD NEW Japan Limited Numbered Edition US $29.50 Buy It Now 6h 9m
VANGELIS "Spiral" 1977 CD US $4.60 [0 bids]
Jon And Vangelis*- I Hear You Now 7" US $6.76 Buy It Now 6h 34m
BLADE RUNNER - Vangelis Soundtrack Score CD (1994) Near Mint 80s Classic US $9.30 Buy It Now 6h 35m
Vangelis - Chariots Of Fire CD (Polydor W.GERMANY 80s) EX++ US $6.07 Buy It Now 6h 39m
VANGELIS ~ SPIRAL ~ 1977 UK 5-TRACK LP RECORD [ORANGE LABEL, GATEFOLD US $15.21 Buy It Now 6h 49m
VANGELIS ~ HEAVEN & HELL ~ 1975 UK 3-TRACK LP RECORD [ORANGE LABEL / GATEFOLD] US $15.21 Buy It Now 6h 49m
VANGELIS Blade Runner Soundtrack US 180g vinyl LP SEALED / NEW US $50.69 Buy It Now 6h 52m
VANGELIS ~ BEST OF VANGELIS ~ 1978 UK 8-TRACK LP RECORD ~ RCA RCALP 3028 US $10.14 Buy It Now 6h 52m
VANGELIS~ALBEDO 0.39~1976 UK 8-TRACK LP RECORD [ORANGE LABEL, GATEFOLD US $15.21 Buy It Now 6h 52m
VANGELIS Mask 1985 WEST GERMANY 1st pressing CD issue 01 matrix US $27.20 Buy It Now 7h 5m
JON AND VANGELIS 'PRIVATE COLLECTION' UK LP US $13.51 Buy It Now 7h 7m
Vangelis CD EL GRECO (Exc!) US $5.90 Buy It Now 7h 12m
VANGELIS 1492 Conquest Of Paradise CD 1992 US Press Atlantic (7 82432-2) U.S.A. US $5.00 [0 bids]
Vangelis - Themes - Audio Cassette Tape US $9.89 Buy It Now 7h 14m
VANGELIS 'TO THE UNKNOWN MAN VOL 2' UK LP US $13.51 Buy It Now 7h 17m
VANGELIS 'HEAVEN AND HELL' UK LP US $11.82 Buy It Now 7h 17m
VANGELIS 'DIRECT' GERMAN IMPORT LP US $25.34 Buy It Now 7h 17m
VANGELIS 'TO THE UNKNOWN MAN VOL 1' UK LP US $13.51 Buy It Now 7h 17m
The City by Vangelis (CD, Nov-1990, Atlantic) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Aphrodite's Child Spring Summer / Air RARE French 7" 45 P/S / Vangelis / LISTEN US $18.99 Buy It Now 7h 34m
OST VANGELIS PAPATHANASSIOU - Sex Power RE 1st Solo LP 1970 LTD 1000 Gatefold!!! US $44.99 [0 bids]
JON AND VANGELIS THE BEST OF SEALED CD NEW GREATEST HITS US $3.84 Buy It Now 7h 45m
VANGELIS-HEAVEN & HELL 1975 BBC 7" COSMOS THEME MUSIC US $4.43 Buy It Now 7h 57m
Vangelis Papathanassiou - L'Apocalypse Des Animaux LP 1973 US $35.00 Buy It Now 8h 3m
s/t CHARIOTS OF FIRE-VANGELIS POLYDOR 825 384-1 USA NM/VG+ LP US $8.98 Buy It Now 8h 16m
Vangelis - The Collection (NEW 2 x CD) US $21.53 Buy It Now 8h 30m
Jon and Vangelis LP The Friends Of Mr. Cairo US $8.00 Buy It Now 8h 36m
Vangelis LP Heaven And Hell US $8.00 Buy It Now 8h 36m
Chariots of Fire (1981) [NM] - vinyl LP PLAY-GRADED; Olympics Vangelis US $6.79 Buy It Now 8h 51m
Vangelis - Chariots Of Fire - Polish Release US $7.00 Buy It Now 9h 13m
Jon & Vangelis Friends Of Mr Cairo German Cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 9h 22m
VANGELIS ~ ALBEDO 0.39 ~ 1976 UK 8-TRACK LP [ORANGE LABEL / GATEFOLD / INNER] US $15.21 Buy It Now 9h 24m
Portraits (So Long Ago, So Clear) by Vangelis (CD, Apr-1996, Polydor) US $3.00 [0 bids]
Vangelis - Best Of: Light & And Shadow (NEW CD) US $8.62 Buy It Now 9h 30m
VANGELIS - HEAVEN AND HELL (LPL15110) Great album in Stereo! US $7.00 Buy It Now 9h 33m
Vangelis - Antarctica (NEW 12" VINYL LP) US $37.17 Buy It Now 9h 58m
CHARIOTS OF FIRE Vangelis Soundtrack 1981 Polydor PD-1-6335 US $2.95 Buy It Now 10h 3m
Vangelis "Heaven And Hell" LP US $29.99 [0 bids]
VANGELIS Soil Festivities electronic prog new age mint Lp US $8.26 [0 bids]
VANGELIS Opera Sauvage electronica 12" vinyl Lp US $5.26 [0 bids]
VANGELIS -- CHARIOTS OF FIRE -- SOUNDTRACK LP -- MINT US $9.00 [0 bids]
VANGELIS China prog electronic new age with insert MINT Lp US $8.26 [0 bids]
VANGELIS / IRENE PAPAS - Odes (Polydor # 833 864-2) - RARE & MINT US $6.99 Buy It Now 10h 40m
Super Rare Vangelis Import Single CD Twenty Eighth Parallel 1942 Import CD Singl US $5.99 [0 bids]
VANGELIS-CHARIOTS OF FIRE-YUGOSLAV LP 1982-SOUNDTRACK US $14.00 Buy It Now 11h 2m
VANGELIS Albedo 0.39 LP RCA PROG 1976 US $11.99 Buy It Now 11h 5m
Vangelis Chariots of Fire soundtrack 1981 LP Record Vinyl Eric's Theme 5 Circles US $5.99 [0 bids]
VANGELIS PAPATHANASIOY / FORMINX- JENKA BEAT- GREEK 7 US $30.00 [0 bids]
Blade Runner - Vangelis & New American Orchestra LP - Brasil press - NM 1982 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Vangelis The Forminx A Hard Night's Day Unique MISPRESS Ultra Rare 7" Single US $199.99 Buy It Now 11h 55m
VANGELIS PAPATHANASIOY / FORMINX- A PRECIOUS WHITE ROSE- GREEK 7 US $30.00 [0 bids]
VANGELIS 6 LP LOT SUPER COLLECTION RECORD VINYL US $69.00 Buy It Now 11h 59m
VANGELIS 5 LP LOT SUPER COLLECTION RECORD VINYL US $69.00 Buy It Now 11h 59m
VANGELIS 6 LP LOT SUPER COLLECTION RECORD check shipping costs description US $89.00 Buy It Now 11h 59m
Vangelis Chariots Of Fire Music From The Original Soundtrack LP VG/VG US $10.12 Buy It Now 12h 5m
ROMANTIC PIANO IN GOLD VANGELIS MALAYSIA SEALED MC US $8.99 Buy It Now 12h 26m
JON AND VANGELIS - I hear you now/Thunder 7" (UK polydor 1979 POSP96) US $3.36 Buy It Now 12h 53m
VANGELIS - THE CITY. CD only! No inlay card etc. VGC. Atlantic 82248-2. Concept US $3.75 Buy It Now 13h 2m
JON and VANGELIS The Friends Of Mr. Cairo. 1st U.K. press 1981 LP. A1 condition! US $9.72 Buy It Now 13h 7m
VANGELIS CHARIOTS OF FIRE ERIC'S THEME NEAR MINT ORIGINAL SINGLE FROM 1981 US $1.69 Buy It Now 13h 9m
JON and VANGELIS The Friends Of Mr. Cairo. 1st U.K. issue CASSETTE. A1! US $7.61 Buy It Now 13h 12m
JON and VANGELIS Short Stories. 1st U.K. press 1979 LP US $6.74 Buy It Now 13h 19m
Vangelis - Original Album Classics [CD New] US $16.99 Buy It Now 13h 23m
PRIVATE PSYCH FOLK COSMIC PROG ELECTRONIC SPANOUDAKIS "NO WORDS" "CD - VANGELIS! US $14.99 [0 bids]
+mp3 Autographed VANGELIS 1st PRESSLP Les Chiens Vampir PINK FLOYD/COSMIC Pokora US $499.99 Buy It Now 13h 28m
Vangelis : Chariots of fire CD US $4.98 Buy It Now 13h 29m
mp3 Autographed VANGELIS 1st PRESSLP Les Chiens Vampir PINK FLOYD/COSMIC Pokora US $499.99 [0 bids]
LP-JON(YES)&VANGELIS(APHRODITE'S CHILD)/81,POLYDOR/RCA CLUB EDIT/EX US $0.99 [0 bids]
1 CENT CD Page of Life - Jon and Vangelis SEALED US $2.35 [3 bids]
CHARIOTS OF FIRE / VANGELIS soundtrack US $0.99 [0 bids]
1 CENT CD VA Cinema Verismo - ennio morricone, nino rota, vangelis SEALED US $0.01 [1 bids]
Vintage CD Vangelis Themes US $31.99 Buy It Now 14h 3m
Vintage CD Vangelis The City US $20.99 Buy It Now 14h 3m
VANGELIS x 3 Lp's SPIRAL / OPERA SAUVAGE / CHINA USA PRESSINGS RCA/Polydor US $12.99 Buy It Now 14h 4m
John Anderson & Vangelis x 2 USA LP's Both Promo w/ Clipped Edges 1981 1983 US $9.99 Buy It Now 14h 4m
Blade Runner Movie Soundtrack Vangelis Original CD Album US $13.52 Buy It Now 14h 30m
Jon And Vangelis Short Stories CD (1979, Made in West Germany) MEGA RARE US $15.00 Buy It Now 14h 55m
Vangelis Spiral LP 1977 RCA Orange Label Rare Portugal Release US $14.99 [0 bids]
VANGELIS SPIRAL RARE GREEK ORIGINAL STILL SEALED POLYDOR 3180118 US $29.99 Buy It Now 15h 5m
THE FORMINX S/T VANGELIS RARE GREEK ORIGINAL STILL SEALED PAN VOX PVC-TC-16171 US $29.99 Buy It Now 15h 6m
VANGELIS: Opera Sauvage (rock & pop vinyl LP) US $12.00 Buy It Now 15h 37m
JON ANDERSON yes Change We Must EURO CD single vangelis US $29.75 Buy It Now 15h 41m
NM 1981 Chariots of Fire strk LP in shrink w/sticker . Vangelis US $7.00 Buy It Now 15h 56m

More places to buy VANGELIS music online Buy VANGELIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for VANGELIS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

VANGELIS Beaubourg ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(8%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(15%)

VANGELIS Beaubourg reviews

Review by richardh
2 stars If you are being kind you would say this is seriously avante garde cutting edge music.If not you would say that Vangelis had a spare lunchtime when he was bored and so decided to knock this thing up to pass the time.An epic of noodling proportions that goes nowhere,starts nowhere and doesn't really go anywhere in the middle.Very strange but very alluring and atmospheric.You make your own mind up.

Send comments to richardh (BETA) | Report this review (#34844) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Review by Proghead
3 stars This is perhaps VANGELIS' most radically different of all his albums. Instead of sweet, symphonic electronic music, he goes totally experimental, having more to do with Stockhausen and the likes, than anything you might hear on "Heaven & Hell", "Albedo 0.39" or "Spiral". While on other albums he depended heavily on a wide arrangements of keyboards, on this album, he used exclusively a Yamaha CS-80 synthesizer, a polyphonic synth that was new to VANGELIS' keyboard setup at that time. Is it coincidence or what, but it seems like many artists recording for RCA get angry at the label, then record that one album that basically give the company "the finger". Lou Reed did it for "Metal Machine Music", which he used as a convenient excuse to get off RCA and on to Arista, and VANGELIS gave us "Beaubourg" to get off RCA and on to Polydor (a label he was briefly on back in 1973 for "L'Apocalypse des Animaux"). And like "Metal Machine Music", "Beaubourg" is that one album people will question your sanity for listening to it, or it's that perfect album to clear parties. So if you're expecting nothing but pretty symphonic electronic music, I suggest you stay far away, if you want just an album of random noise, this is for you.

Send comments to Proghead (BETA) | Report this review (#34848) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 19, 2005

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
1 stars Bore-bourg

"Beaubourg" must surely rate as Vangelis' least accessible work. The music here is best described as avant garde, having much more in common with the likes of ENO, than the Jean Michel Jarre similarities of the bulk of his work.

Released in 1978, this album came as something of a shock to those expecting to hear "Spiral, part 2". There are just 2 tracks here, there could well have been one but for the break demanded by the limitations of vinyl. There is no music in the compositional sense, this is an album of noises and sounds. It is highly experimental, and no doubt some will find pleasure in the rambling noodling of the keyboards virtuoso. For me though, I am afraid I can find nothing of merit here whatsoever. To put it bluntly, the whole album is complete drivel. When one bears in mind the wonderful music Vangelis had committed to album by this point, "Beauborg" stands as nothing more than a huge kick in the teeth for those who supported him.

This was Vangelis last album for RCA. In a classic case of did he fall or was he pushed, I have no idea whether he was dropped by the label because of the album, or whether this is a contractual obligation album which effectively puts two fingers up to his erstwhile paymasters. One thing is for sure, when the label heard what he had come up with, they must have felt mightily relieved that he was going elsewhere.

I am afraid that for me there is not one redeeming feature about this album. If Vangelis was making a point at all, it is that you can record virtually anything, and someone will think it is the best thing you have ever done. My advice, steer well clear.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#124609) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 04, 2007

Review by silvertree
1 stars This is what most people would call an experimental or avant-garde album. It really sounds as if Vangelis decided to have fun poking on a keyboard or having fun with his latest toy synthesizer. It really could be worse : maybe he was fed up with his record company and threw this album out just to satisfy a record deal. So, this is probably a bored Vangelis messing around with sounds. Just listen to other albums like Spiral or Albedo and you'll be shocked by the difference. I tried really hard to listen to this album, setting the volume higher but it never worked for me. This album is really for completionists and is to be avoided by all means for beginners if you don't want to be put off. His next album was a return to a more melodic album.

Send comments to silvertree (BETA) | Report this review (#247977) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars Hearing this "music" makes me wish there was a zero star rating!

With all my respect to those who like this peculiar release by Vangelis, I must admit that I'm having a hard time even taking this seriously as a piece of music, progressive or otherwise. For the first time I have now been sitting trough the whole album in order to produce this review and I can honestly tell you that this is something I will never do again. And I would advise anyone against it! Before I start I should say that I really hope that no one finds my views offensive. That is certainly not my intention, anyway. Also, I should say that I have respect for Vangelis and I do enjoy some of his other works.

I will try to be as respectful as I can regarding this album and start by saying that it is radically different from Vangelis earlier (and later) works. I have not heard all of his albums, (indeed, far from it), but to my knowledge he never did anything like this before or since. The sounds all come from synthesisers, which is not so unusual given the artist involved. But there appear to be no rhythms and also no melodies; indeed no kind of structure whatsoever! The sounds appear to be almost totally random. Some cheesy Pop music can make me cringe, but at least I understand the artist's musical purpose behind it. Not so with Beaubourg. I therefore hesitate to even call this music at all, as opposed to mere sound experiments. And needless to say, this is highly experimental stuff.

It does appear as if Vangelis improvised the entire thing with no attempt whatsoever to actually compose anything; just trying out different electronic sounds, some of which are quite painful to the ears! If you have detected a hidden structure and revealed the underlying beauty of Beaubourg I must say lucky for you. Enjoy! But to the rest, I must issue a strong warning: this is the most pointless synthesiser meanderings I have ever encountered and it is also one of the worst overall audio-experiences that I have ever had. Well, coming from a CD, anyway. As opposed to a piece of chalk on a blackboard, for example!

Rating this with one star actually feels like an insult to most of the other albums that I have given that rating. This makes me wish there had been a zero star rating!

Avoid, by all means!

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#257228) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, December 21, 2009

Review by ZowieZiggy
1 stars Lots of reviewers have rated this album with the minimum rating and the least that I can say is that I fully share their opinions.

While Vangelis played on very electronic prog during his last five albums, this one is of a complete different texture. I can't differ too much from the global opinion and just tell you that indeed this album is pure exploration and experimentation. Not for the best, I am afraid.

During some short moments, the music is bearable: but these are quite few to tell the truth; maybe some three minutes out of the total duration of Part I (especially the closing section). I don't know what the motivation of the artist was while he was recording this album; but the result is rather poor and noisy. In one word: annoying.

During some of his previous work, one could have experimented two different facets of music and one could hope that after the poor "Part I", something nice would be presented. But this was in vain. Nothing as such is taking place.

This is an abstruse and hermetic work. Some might like it, but I can't. One little star.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#305016) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 17, 2010

Review by octopus-4
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR RIO/Avant/Zeuhl Team
2 stars An experimental album inspired to the omonimous French museum of modern art which has also a section for music and acoustic researches. Maybe Vangelis was looking to be added to the exposition and the result is this very experimental album.

There's no structure, no harmony, no music. It reminds to the soundtrack of "The Forbiden Planet" that's effectively the first example of "electronic music" in the history.

Other than experimental, is it good, too? Not really. I'm quite used to unstructured music, and I don't dislike a long electronic track, but this is an excursion into a realm that's too far from the prog's world. The only other album on which he performs similarily is "Invisible Connections", but that one was intended as classic contemporary and was released by Deutsche Grammophone.

Not that this is much different, to be honest.

About 40 minutes of disconnected sounds with few harmonic parts that last too few to be appreciated. all immersed in a sea of "nothingness".

A fans only album (1.5 stars really).

Send comments to octopus-4 (BETA) | Report this review (#365281) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, December 27, 2010

2 stars Unlike any of the highly melodic and universally appealing recordings surrounding this album in his discography, Vangelis' Beauborg is a very dark and apparantly loosely structured work of art that sounds like an experiment, but is definintely a work of art. It's correctly labeled as experime ... (read more)

Report this review (#603117) | Posted by 7headedchicken | Wednesday, January 04, 2012 | Review Permanlink

2 stars What do you get when you abandon all the conventions of music? When you toss aside rhythm, melody, and harmony? You get Beauborg, Vangelis' most unpleasant album. That may sound like a contradiction in terms, but it's the truth. Here, our eclectic master revisits some of the ideologies of ... (read more)

Report this review (#288118) | Posted by Progosopher | Thursday, June 24, 2010 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Pierre Henry, Pierre Schaeffer, Yannis Xenakis... Some of the great composers of "Musique Concrète"... Well, Vangelis is getting very close to it on this album... No simple melodies like "To the unknown man" from "Spiral" here! No, this serious stuff. I bought the album when it was released b ... (read more)

Report this review (#275422) | Posted by Lieven Van Paemel | Tuesday, March 30, 2010 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Pure avantgarde stuff! Not for everyone! Vangelis shows here another direction in electronic music, an experimental one. For me personal, I enjoy something like this and Im listening and listening to it over and over again...(I'm a fan to experimental music!!!). But, to the most Vangelis f ... (read more)

Report this review (#208651) | Posted by Sachis | Wednesday, March 25, 2009 | Review Permanlink

2 stars One, if not the most controversial of Vangelis' albums, ''Beaubourg'' falls out of his discography. The albums before were near to electronic music with a certain touch of new age, all highly melodic. This album is very different from all he had done before. Here, we have more of sound but of mu ... (read more)

Report this review (#176383) | Posted by Luke. J | Wednesday, July 09, 2008 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This work is not for the feint of heart. Beaubourg is completely avant-garde, having very little in the way of compositional structure. To say the least it is a hard listen and not one to show off your uniqueness to the new girlfriend. I do however really enjoy this work and will every so ofte ... (read more)

Report this review (#84805) | Posted by suomynona | Wednesday, July 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Strange noises, weird sounds and abstract impressions. Very disturbing synth experimentations from Vangelis. If you`re not into the ambient scene definitely stay away from this. Even if you are into the ambient scene you might want to stay away from this as well. It even goes beyond these tastes. ... (read more)

Report this review (#80012) | Posted by Vibrationbaby | Thursday, June 01, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Wow, this is definitely from the seventies, it's got that white and orange futuristic feel to it.. you know ? the 2070's? loads of items popup when I listen to this, funny how you can pinpoint a piece of music though you've probably never heard it at that time. There's also a touch from the fift ... (read more)

Report this review (#41992) | Posted by | Monday, August 08, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of VANGELIS "Beaubourg"