Moon Letters

Studio Album, released in 2022

1. Sudden Sun (4:19)
2. The Hrossa (6:18)
3. Mother River (4:32)
4. Isolation and Foreboding (6:33)
5. Child of Tomorrow (5:27)
6. Fate of the Alacorn (7:06)
7. Yesterday Is Gone (6:47)

- Michael Trew / vocals, flute, 12-string electric guitar (5)
- Dave Webb / electric guitars, metal toolbox, shovel, Primordial grunts
- John Allday / electric piano, organ, synthesizers, virtual orchestra, vocals, Mercurial chant
- Mike Murphy / electric fretted & fretless bass, vocals, percussion, Earthen grumbles
- Kelly Mynes / drums & percussion

Cover: Mariano Peccinetti
Format: CD, Digital
August 8, 2022

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition
and to projeKct for the last updates

Buy MOON LETTERS Thank You from the Future Music

More places to buy MOON LETTERS music online

MOON LETTERS Thank You from the Future ratings distribution

MOON LETTERS Thank You from the Future reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars We've looked at many bands and albums over these few months, so let's keep this trend up. I have looked at more gothic bands, most notably Anglagard and Discipline, with both releasing albums that I think are all-time masterpieces. However, I never found a band that was gothic, but with the temp ... (read more)

Report this review (#2841439) | Posted by Dapper~Blueberries | Wednesday, September 21, 2022 | Review Permanlink

2 stars This is a truly commendable record by Moon Letters. Musically, it is sound. I'm sure many prog lovers will be happy to hear this, even to own this. I'm not one of them. I do recognize the interesting song structure, great playing and arrangements. But I do think the lyrics are clunky, the sin ... (read more)

Report this review (#2841283) | Posted by WJA-K | Wednesday, September 21, 2022 | Review Permanlink

5 stars "a resoluteness toward life and love..." Simmering Sophomore Release Seattle's collective progressive musical force, MOON LETTERS, leaves the impression of five seasoned, skilled musicians giving every last ounce of creative, sacred, majestic, melodic musical enchantment in the sculpting of ... (read more)

Report this review (#2841096) | Posted by Steve Conrad | Tuesday, September 20, 2022 | Review Permanlink

5 stars The sophomore release of this band from the USA. As we all know, usually that 2nd release is a bit shaky and undefined, still searching for "their sound." BUT THIS, this new album - "Thank You from the Future" - from Moon Letters is a step up from their magnificent 1st release - "Until They Feel the ... (read more)

Report this review (#2782861) | Posted by tmay102436 | Tuesday, August 9, 2022 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MOON LETTERS "Thank You from the Future"

Donate monthly and keep PA fast-loading and ad-free forever.