SAINT​-​EXUP​É​RY ÁLMA

Yesterdays Saint​-​Exup​é​ry álma album cover

Buy YESTERDAYS Music
Studio Album, released in 2022

1. Rajzolj At (8:11)
2. Ugy Varj Majd Ram (11:17)
3. Estekek (6:30)
4. Esotanc (20:38)
5. Ma Minden Erdekel (9:20)
6. Panoptikum (1:34)
7. A Mereg (4:18)
8. Engedj El (8:51)
9. Rajzolj Ujra At (3:00)

- Bogáti-Bokor Ákos / electric & acoustic guitars, bass, Mellotron, Minimoog, Hammond organ, piano, synthesizers, additional percussion & drums, lead & backing vocals
- Enyedi Zsolt / synthesizer (7)
- Francesco Faiulo / bass (2,9)
- Kecskeméti Gábor / flute

Cover: Bogáti-Bokor Ákos
Format: CD, Digital
October 22, 2022

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

Buy YESTERDAYS Saint​-​Exup​é​ry álma Music

More places to buy YESTERDAYS music online

YESTERDAYS Saint​-​Exup​é​ry álma ratings distribution

YESTERDAYS Saint​-​Exup​é​ry álma reviews

Review by rdtprog
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Heavy / RPI / Symphonic Prog Team
3 stars

This band is inspired by the prog of the 70's, especially the symphonic prog of Yes mainly because of the Steve Howe style of guitar playing. But they have their own style singing in their own language and adding some jazzy parts. They also use plenty of flute passages. The songs are long in duration, allowing the music to display many moods that are not always working. I don't know if the problem was that the band was trying to create the melody with too many ideas, but the result is not as convincing as our favorite bands of the past. There are some more satisfying moments in the epic songs and at the end of the album. The keyboards and guitar playing is impressive, but not when the keyboard player use the same boring short keyboard part too many times throughout the album. For fans of Magenta, Glass Hammer, and Yes for the sound more than the music.3.5 sars

4 stars Saint-Exupéry álma, the 4th Yesterdays studio album. First I thought this will be an easy review to write, but the music asked for more attention to detail in the last few weeks from me. Albums like these are making me very proud that Hungarian prog is still a thing. We know that SOLARIS will b ... (read more)

Report this review (#2854013) | Posted by Chamber101 | Wednesday, November 23, 2022 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Saint-Exupéry álma (Saint-Exupéry's Dream) is Yesterdays' fourth studio album. I believe it's one of the best Hungarian progressive rock albums of the last few decades and one from my top 5 prog albums of 2022. It's the band's strongest and most powerful release. As a Hungarian speaker I nee ... (read more)

Report this review (#2852477) | Posted by Stargirl79 | Wednesday, November 16, 2022 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I discovered Yesterdays four years ago on Bandcamp and since then I dag deep into their musical catalog, so I was aware of Saint-Exupéry álma's arrival. I'd say this album is the storm after the calm. The previous album Senki madara was a beautiful, gentle release with cello, string quartet, gue ... (read more)

Report this review (#2849530) | Posted by KKrawczyk | Thursday, November 3, 2022 | Review Permanlink

4 stars A pleasant trip down memory lane with tons of well known sounds, well crafted compositions and beautiful female vocals, this is the new Yesterdays album Saint-Exupéry álma. The concept of Le Petit Prince is a longtime prog favorite, MIKE RUTHERFORD wanted to compose a concept album on this to ... (read more)

Report this review (#2849016) | Posted by ThomasMcGill | Tuesday, November 1, 2022 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Four years after their successful 3rd album Senki madara here's the highly anticipated new one. I've been looking forward listening to this. With all the Facebook blogging we were on a trip with the band, following each moment, recording session with photos and videos. The album is a kind of ... (read more)

Report this review (#2848722) | Posted by Parallels77 | Sunday, October 30, 2022 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I am usually trying to avoid bold statements, but this needs to be said: Yesterdays is better than ever, it's their most symphonic prog offering to date and for me it's one of the best prog albums of 2022 (if not my personal nr. 1!). With that out of the way I can go on with my impressions. T ... (read more)

Report this review (#2848121) | Posted by StDavis | Friday, October 28, 2022 | Review Permanlink

5 stars (Spoiler alert: I'll mention YES too many times in this review!!!) I need to say this right away: Yesterdays finally made the album we've been expecting from them from the very start. We needed a concept album and we got it. 73+ minutes, all around the topic of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry and Th ... (read more)

Report this review (#2847562) | Posted by DenisZhukov | Tuesday, October 25, 2022 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YESTERDAYS "Saint​-​Exup​é​ry álma"

Donate monthly and keep PA fast-loading and ad-free forever.