COM LAG: 2PLUS2ISFIVE

Radiohead

Radiohead Com Lag: 2plus2isfive album cover

Buy RADIOHEAD Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2004

1. 2+2=5 (Live at Earls Court, London) (3:34)
2. Remyxomatosis (5:08)
3. I Will (2:13)
4. Paperbag Writer (3:58)
5. I am a Wicked Child (3:05)
6. I am Citizen Insane (3:32)
7. Skttrbrain (4:26)
8. Gagging Order (3:35)
9. Fog (Again) (2:19)
10. Where Bluebirds Fly (6:55)

Search RADIOHEAD Com Lag: 2plus2isfive lyrics

Search RADIOHEAD Com Lag: 2plus2isfive tabs

- Thom Yorke / vocals and guitars
- Colin Greenwood / bass
- Jonny Greenwood / guitar and keyboards
- Ed O'Brien / guitar and vocals
- Phil Selway / drums

EMI CD (2004)

Thanks to frenchie for the addition
and to progshine for the last updates

RADIOHEAD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RADIOHEAD Com Lag: 2plus2isfive Music

Com Lag (2Plus2IsFive)Com Lag (2Plus2IsFive)

More places to buy RADIOHEAD music online Buy RADIOHEAD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RADIOHEAD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RADIOHEAD Com Lag: 2plus2isfive ratings distribution

RADIOHEAD Com Lag: 2plus2isfive reviews

Review by frenchie
2 stars Com Lag sounds very strained. This is an EP that was aimed at the Japanese. It got released in the UK and contains some B-Sides from the "Hail to the Thief" sessions. I love "Hail to the Thief", and Radiohead have made some amazing B-Sides but these ones are pretty below average. Remyxomatosis and Skttrbrain are definetly worth avoiding (though this is because i hate remixes), just listen to the original version on the studio album. Paperbag writer is a strange ode to the beatles early classic, but it is pretty dull. 2+2=5, however is very good. A very energetic and worthful addition to this EP, recorded live at Earl's Court. Radiohead's latest tour and Glastonbury performance is the best i've ever seen them and this is a good document of that. The rest of the tracks are interesting but all sound kind of strained to what Radiohead are usually capable of writing. For Collectors only.

Send comments to frenchie (BETA) | Report this review (#35061) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 19, 2005

Review by memowakeman
2 stars After Hail to the Thief, we could buy this album in stores, this is the last Radiohead material, the last studio album was HTTT, but this is the last EP, im expecting for theri new album, but well, this mini album has a rae mix of 10 songs, some are live songs, some B-Sides, and other are experimental songs , i mean something like a b-side of aong which isnt a b-side. Hail to the Thief is an album that i really love and enjoy a lot, and when i bougth this EP i thougth that it will be similar, but... NO The first song is the opening track of HTTT, 2+2=5 but here we can find a Live version, is good, i`d love to see them , this live song is quite good, some of the best parts of this EP, thedo you remember Myxomatosis?, the 12th track of HTTT, well the second song here is called Remyxomatosis,it is obviously a remix of that great song, the bass is specially good, but this version is completely hoooooorrible, it was my first deception, the next song is another different version of an HTT track, this time is I Will, one short and good track, here is I Will ( LA Version) , is not so different, good but not the best, next the B-Sides part, Paperbag Writer is a weird electronic song with Thom`s voice, i dont like it, that is not my favorite Radiohead , next I am a Wicked Child, i think this song sound like a little west song, and it has some good guitar sound, another simple track, some good moments but thats all, and next I am a Citizen Insane, it starts with a great electronic atmosphere, maybe repetitive, good song, as you can see this EP is electronic sided, maybe you will ove it , i dont know, its not my case, next is another HTTT song, another horrible remix now is the turn of Scatterbrain, here named Skttrbrain, i cannot say anymore, next Gagging Order is one of the best songs, it is noth a experimental electronic song anymore, it has the classic acoustic sound of Radiohead, i think the last part of this EP is the best (maybe the only one) , starting from this song, good guitar ,good voice, good sound, next another B-Side, Fog but here is a Live version, good song , piano is what we can hear here, and to finish this EP, Where Bluebirds Fly, i didnt know that song, i think it was released specially for this EP, it is a good song,it s short one, but very nice, with electronic sound again. Well after all these points, im going to give it only 2 stars, because i think it is only for fans, you wont find anything good if you are expecting some prog material.

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#75170) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, April 16, 2006

2 stars This was originally released in Japan and Australia and then subsequently released in the UK and US a few months later. It mostly contains some interesting remixes, alternate versions and B-Sides recorded to support the singles from "Hail to the Chief" that were not available elsewhere before ... (read more)

Report this review (#1315285) | Posted by TCat | Tuesday, November 25, 2014 | Review Permanlink

3 stars The worst Radiohead gets, in my opinion, is forgettable -- and that's what some of the tracks on this EP are. It's been mentioned already that Paperbag Writer and the remixes of Hail To The Thief tracks are really unremarkable. I Am A Wicked Child is alright as is I Am Citizen Insane; but ... (read more)

Report this review (#39225) | Posted by | Tuesday, July 12, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RADIOHEAD "Com Lag: 2plus2isfive"