MY IRON LUNG

Buy RADIOHEAD Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1994

1. My Iron Lung (4:37)
2. The Trickster (4:40)
3. Lewis (Mistreated) (3:19)
4. Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong (4:40)
5. Permanent Daylight (2:48)
6. Lozenge of Love (2:16)
7. You Never Wash Up After Yourself (1:44)
8. Creep (Acoustic) (4:19)

Search RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung lyrics

Search RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung tabs

- Thom Yorke / vocals, guitar
- Colin Greenwood / bass
- Jonny Greenwood / guitar, keyboards
- Ed O'Brien / guitar, vocals
- Phil Selway / drums

Parlophone 7243 8 31478 2 3

Thanks to frenchie for the addition
and to m@x for the last updates

RADIOHEAD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung Music

I Might Be Wrong: Live RecordingsI Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings
Parlophone 2001
(RADIOHEAD-Amnesiac)-I3-CD US $12.63 Buy It Now 30m 15s
(RADIOHEAD-Pablo Honey)-I3-CD US $12.63 Buy It Now 32m 9s
Radiohead Oxford Angels Are Friends Electric? Rare Tracks Sealed Vinyl LP US $21.99 Buy It Now 44m 21s
Radiohead - Meeting People Is Easy (1999) DVD US $2.81 [0 bids]
This is Fort Apache LP Radiohead Sebadoh Billy Bragg Buffalo Tom The Lemonheads US $36.99 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Radiohead Fake Plastic Trees UK CD single (CD5 / 5") CDR6411 PARLOPHONE 1995 US $21.01 Buy It Now 2h 54m
Radiohead, The Bends Audio CD US $7.00 Buy It Now 3h 24m
CD Album Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong (Live Recordings) [Live] US $8.38 Buy It Now 4h 12m
Radiohead, OK Computer Audio CD US $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 26m
Radiohead, Kid A Audio CD US $9.26 Buy It Now 4h 26m
RADIOHEAD Best of Remixes Vol.2 12" NEW VINYL Modeselektor Four Tet Nathan Fake US $17.99 Buy It Now 4h 38m
THOM YORKE (Radiohead) - Magazine Poster US $7.57 Buy It Now 4h 57m
Treat Her Right (Morphine) / Radiohead / Belly / LISTEN US $4.49 Buy It Now 5h 45m
Radiohead - Supercollider UK 12" New & Sealed   US $16.81 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD Amnesiac CD BRAND NEW US $12.72 Buy It Now 6h 8m
Radiohead Pablo Honey Very Good+ CD US $2.95 Buy It Now 6h 23m
THOM YORKE (Radiohead) - Magazine Poster US $7.57 Buy It Now 6h 40m
THOM YORKE (Radiohead) - Magazine Poster US $7.57 Buy It Now 6h 41m
RADIOHEAD The Best Of 2CD BRAND NEW Greatest Hits US $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 46m
Pablo Honey by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1993, Capitol) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead -tribute - Plastic Mutations (2001) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 8h 3m
Radiohead I Might Be Wrong RARE promo CD '01 US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 11m
RADIOHEAD " PYRAMID SONG " RARE 3 TRACK CD SINGLE CARD SLEEVE 2001 EXCELLENT US $5.03 Buy It Now 8h 24m
The Best Of Radiohead US $15.12 Buy It Now 8h 34m
ATOMS FOR PEACE Amok Deluxe Edition 180g vinyl 2LP + CD SEALED/NEW Radiohead US $105.44 Buy It Now 8h 43m
RADIOHEAD Anyone Can Play Guitar CD EP australian tour 5 track emi digipak oop US $4.99 [0 bids]
rare RADIOHEAD No Surprises Japan Only Limited CD EP oop US $14.99 [0 bids]
rare RADIOHEAD itch 1994 JAPAN CD OBI 2000 yen Creep Acoustic oop US $4.99 [0 bids]
Pablo Honey by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1993, Capitol) US $0.89 [2 bids]
Lot of 7DVD Robbie Williams,Radiohead,Placebo,Rooster,Joe Strummer US $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 6m
PLACEBO / RADIOHEAD / JANE'S ADDICTION RARE CD MEXICO PROMO 3 TRACKS US $19.99 Buy It Now 10h 5m
Amnesiac Radiohead (CD 2001) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead , Audio CD, Paranoid Android #1 US $9.25 Buy It Now 10h 55m
RADIOHEAD - The King Of Limbs - LP US $29.42 Buy It Now 11h 3m
rare THOM YORKE Eraser promo sticker & CD digipak (cardboard) radiohead AFP US $3.99 [0 bids]
Doves, Lost Souls CD, Smiths, Coldplay, Elbow, Verve, Radiohead Cure Snow Patrol US $1.45 [0 bids]
Essential Glastonbury 2004 CD Muse Radiohead Coldplay REM The Cure Ash Bowie US $8.99 Buy It Now 11h 13m
rare RADIOHEAD Exit Music Tribute CD digipak oop Sia RJD2 Mark Ronson Shawn Lee US $9.99 [0 bids]
rare RADIOHEAD 'Doubles' 2000 acoustic/live/demo CD planet telex dj club mix US $16.99 [0 bids]
ADVANCE PROMO CD-RARE-RADIOHEAD-COLDPLAY-ARCTIC MONKEYS-COCO FREEMAN+U2-DIDO+VA US $5.99 Buy It Now 11h 52m
rare RADIOHEAD Optimistic Limited Promo CD Single oop US $1.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD HAIL TO THE THIEF CD US $15.12 Buy It Now 12h
* RADIOHEAD - The Bends US $2.00 Buy It Now 12h 5m
Spearhead / Radiohead / Mazzy Star / Morrissey / LISTEN US $6.74 Buy It Now 12h 17m
rare official RADIOHEAD Limited Import Promo Remix CD oop oakenfold jacknife lee US $24.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD OK COMPUTER NEW SEALED DOUBLE LP IN STOCK SAME DAY DISPATCH US $37.84 Buy It Now 12h 36m
RADIOHEAD Pablo Honey Cassette Tape 1993 Alternative US $12.00 Buy It Now 12h 59m
RADIOHEAD-Lot of 2 vintage adverts US $5.03 Buy It Now 13h 22m
Radiohead - The Bends (1995) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $9.35 Buy It Now 13h 25m
Radiohead - Kid A (Cassette) Russia SEALED US $22.50 [0 bids]
Radiohead - OK Computer (1997) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $9.35 Buy It Now 13h 27m
Pablo Honey = RADIOHEAD CD NEW US $10.41 Buy It Now 13h 41m
Atoms For Peace - Before Your Very Eyes /Magic Beanz (VINYL 12") NEW [Radiohead] US $15.12 Buy It Now 13h 43m
Radiohead "Other Colors" BBC Italian RARE RED VINYL 100 MADE! NM/NM(Thom Yorke) US $21.69 Buy It Now 13h 52m
Radiohead - Hail To The Thief (Cassette) Russia SEALED US $22.50 [0 bids]
Hail To The Thief - Radiohead CD New ! Sealed ! US $6.63 Buy It Now 14h 4m
Go to Sleep [Single] by Radiohead (CD, Aug-2003, Emi/Parlophone) US $5.99 [0 bids]
RARE U2 RADIOHEAD Folk Implosion MELISSA ETHERIDGE Ocean Blue BADLEES PROMO CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 14h 21m
CASSETTE SINGLE: RADIOHEAD No surprises INDIE US $8.39 [0 bids]
Radiohead Tribute / Various CD NEW US $15.37 Buy It Now 14h 39m
The Bends by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) Columbia House release US $2.36 Buy It Now 14h 47m
Kasabian Fire/Road Kill Promo 10in oasis stone roses blur radiohead joy division US $3.99 [0 bids]
Jonny Greenwood 7" Bodysong "Extras" RARE OOP Radiohead LP record Kid A OK promo US $9.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Kid A 2010 [CD New] US $19.92 Buy It Now 14h 56m
RADIOHEAD - OK Computer - CD Album FAST FREE POSTAGE US $5.03 Buy It Now 14h 58m
RADIOHEAD OK COMPUTER CD US $4.99 [0 bids]
15h
RADIOHEAD 12" Good Evening Mrs Magpie - MODESELEKTOR Rmx / BLOOM - OBJEKT REMIX US $15.12 Buy It Now 15h 4m
RADIOHEAD Karma Police w/ Climbing 2 MIXES w/ ZERO 7 SLEEVE UK CD single SEALED US $34.99 Buy It Now 15h 7m
RADIOHEAD No Surprises w/ 2 RARE LIVE TRX CARD SLEEVE UK CD single SEALED 1997 US $34.99 Buy It Now 15h 7m
RADIOHEAD Paranoid Android w/ 2 UNRELEASED TRX CARD SLEEVE UK CD single SEALED US $34.99 Buy It Now 15h 7m
RADIOHEAD 12" MORNING MR MAGPIE - BLOOM REMIXES + A4 PROMO Info Sheet 1500 Made US $16.81 Buy It Now 15h 30m
Rockabye Baby! Lullabye Renditons of Radiohead, , New US $21.00 Buy It Now 15h 32m
Piano Tribute To Radiohead / Various CD NEW US $11.12 Buy It Now 15h 40m
Radiohead OK Computer Deluxe Gatefold 180gram 2LP Set US $47.09 Buy It Now 15h 53m
The Bends by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) CD & PAPER SLEEVE ONLY US $2.49 Buy It Now 15h 53m
Radiohead My Iron Lung Limited Edition 180gram 12 Inch US $16.81 Buy It Now 15h 55m
UNKLE Psyence ADVNCE PROMO DJ CD w/ RADIOHEAD Beastie Boys THE VERVE Ian Brown US $29.99 Buy It Now 16h
I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings by Radiohead (CD, Nov-2001, Capitol) US $5.00 Buy It Now 16h 17m
Hail to the Thief [PA] by Radiohead (CD, Jun-2003, Capitol) US $5.00 Buy It Now 16h 19m
RADIOHEAD Pablo Honey Vinyl LP Parlophone PCS7360 1993 US $58.87 Buy It Now 16h 33m
Radiohead -The Best Of 4XLP EU Box US $74.99 Buy It Now 16h 37m
PALO PANDOLFO CD DAVID BOWIE RADIOHEAD TRIBUTE SPANISH US $5.92 Buy It Now 16h 42m
RADIOHEAD There There - 3 track 2003 EU CDS - w/ poster print US $7.79 Buy It Now 16h 42m
Romeo & Juliet Movie Soundtrack CD Everclear Radiohead Butthole Surfers Leonardo US $9.99 Buy It Now 17h
ROLLING STONES, RADIOHEAD, QUEEN RARE ARGENTINA PRO 2CD US $42.00 Buy It Now 17h 5m
Radiohead - OK Computer (1997) CD US $1.67 [0 bids]
CRIMINAL JUSTICE, AXE THE ACT CD (1995 Rare Exclusive Tracks) RADIOHEAD/SHAMEN US $21.01 Buy It Now 17h 11m
BLUR RADIOHEAD FOO FIGHTERS SOUND AS A POUND CD ORIG 1997 DJ ISSUE COMPILATION US $8.73 Buy It Now 17h 31m
MOUNTED PRINT OF RADIOHEAD DISCOGRAPHY - DIFFERENT SIZES ARTWORK SUPERB GIFT US $10.08 Buy It Now 17h 33m
MOUNTED PRINT OF RADIOHEAD DISCOGRAPHY - DIFFERENT SIZES ARTWORK SUPERB GIFT US $11.76 Buy It Now 17h 33m
MOUNTED PRINT OF RADIOHEAD DISCOGRAPHY - DIFFERENT SIZES ARTWORK SUPERB GIFT US $13.44 Buy It Now 17h 33m
MOUNTED PRINT OF RADIOHEAD DISCOGRAPHY - DIFFERENT SIZES ARTWORK SUPERB GIFT US $24.39 Buy It Now 17h 33m
RADIOHEAD THE BEST OF SEALED CD NEW GREATEST HITS US $6.20 Buy It Now 17h 52m
Radiohead OK Computer CD NEW 1997 Paranoid Android/Karma Police/No Surprises+ US $8.39 Buy It Now 17h 54m
ERASURE RADIOHEAD ROLLING STONES ARGENTINA TRIBUTE CD US $7.42 Buy It Now 17h 55m
Christopher O'Riley- Plays Radiohead-CD Single US $6.99 Buy It Now 17h 59m
RADIOHEAD "Give Up The Ghost/ Codex/ Little By Little" 12" - SEALED US $12.99 Buy It Now 18h 3m
Radiohead HAIL TO THE THIEF 180g GATEFOLD New Sealed LIMITED EDITION Vinyl 2 LP US $23.50 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD-THE INTERVIEW SPEEK 004 NEW SEALED UK CD US $16.00 Buy It Now 18h 50m
Radiohead Amnesiac 2x10" LP sealed vinyl US $27.98 Buy It Now 18h 54m

More places to buy RADIOHEAD music online Buy RADIOHEAD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RADIOHEAD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung ratings distribution

RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung reviews

Review by frenchie
3 stars This EP follows a similar style to Pablo Honey, yet leans more in a direction towards The Bends. "My Iron Lung", which would later appear on The Bends, is a classic Radiohead track. No prog here, just some strict alt rock, but it's very good inventive, creative and unique alt rock. Some of the more interesting tracks on this album are "Lewis (Mistreated)" and "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong". The production is a bit gritty on some of these tracks but it serves as an interesting listen. It's good for an EP and not too overcrowded. The acoustic version of creep is very beautiful and it makes this EP worth buying just for this track (well, in the days before downloading). Pablo Honey may not have aged well but this release remains a lot more listenable.

Send comments to frenchie (BETA) | Report this review (#35062) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 19, 2005

Review by memowakeman
3 stars This is another EP, but different, because it has a new sound, more guitar oriented and more mature and a bit experimental compositions, this was done before The Bends, this is maybe a preamble to that album, all the songs here but the first are b-sides, the first track My Iron Lung, has some prog roots , because it shows some changes in their structure, and i think its a pretty good song, you can hear that song in The Bends album, the 4th sng Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong, its amazing , a very new sound, with great lyrics and a beautiful atmosphere in some places, i think it is the best song here, The Trickster and Lozenge of Love are good songs too, with good guitars both acoustic and electric, and some good drums sound, like Itch EP, the las song here is the always mentioned Creep, again the acoustic version, this album is a very good album, when i listen to it i really enjoy that 28 minutes, in fact i will suggest to you, if you are or not a Radiohead fan, give it a chance, its good, but of course i cant give it more than 3 stars.

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#74599) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Review by Gatot
3 stars As I was not able to enjoy "The Bends" while many friends recommended that this is a good band, I did manage to purchase the cassette version of "My Iron Lung" and still I could not enjoy the music quite nicely. So this EP experienced the same thing - put it in my cassette shelf. Later when I got the article about how Jonny Greenwood is a great guitar player, I started to listen this again with The Bends as well. Yes, this EP contains guitar-oriented composition but not in a way of long guitar solo like typical classic rock music like Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, etc. The point is, by the passages of time and after listening to various kinds of music, especially prog, finally I can enjoy this track. And I have to admit that Jonny Greenwood is an excellent guitar player through his virtuosity in producing strange sound effects.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#120943) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 07, 2007

Review by The Sleepwalker
3 stars My Iron Lung is an EP released in 1994 by Radiohead. I wouldn't call this EP progressive at all, but it definitely features some fine alternative rock. Nearly all tracks here didn't make it to any studio release and with a few tracks I really wonder why. Some of the songs here are excellent, while others are not as interesting.

The EP's opener is "My Iron Lung". This version is different from the one that would appear on the band's second full length album, The Bends, as it is a live version with overdubbed vocals. It's a very good song in my opinion and is full of power."The Trickster" is a more straight forward rocker and not one of my favorites, though it's still a nice track. The same goes for "Lewis (Mistreated)", which sounds like an avarage indie song, though I have to say that it doesn't lack any power. The next bunch of songs are softer songs and some even show a bit of psychedelica in them. One of those is "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong", which features a spacey introduction. Really, all of these softer songs are incredible and nothing less. Very remarkable was "Lozenge Of Love", maily because it sounds very much like Pink Floyd's "A Pillow Of Winds". This is not a bad thing though, as it's a very good song. The final song is an acoustic version of "Creep", from the bands first studio output Pable Honey. I don't care much for this track at all, though it's much better than the heavier version that appeared on Pablo Honey.

My Iron Lung shows the band progressing from bland alternative rock on Pablo Honey to much more interesting rock on The Bends. And, to be honest, I might even like this EP slightly more than The Bends, making it a great Radiohead release. Most of the music on this EP is very good and therefore I will rate this EP with three stars.

Send comments to The Sleepwalker (BETA) | Report this review (#254547) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 06, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars While Radiohead's full album count is fairly modest, the band also has gobs of EPs and singles floating around, with a good chunk material that can only be found in those formats. Ideally, the band would put together a separate comprehensive compilation of its various non-album tracks (there are special editions of the full albums that cover some of the ground, though nowhere close to all), but as is, a lot of material has to be chased down in forms like this.

While a lot of the band's non-album material is scattered to the four winds, such that I was able to become acquainted with it only through hookup, this particular slab was one that I actually found at Amoeba Music somewhere along the line, and it's long enough (28 minutes, just a couple of minutes shorter than an early Byrds album) that it deserves its own review. It only contains 8 songs, one of which is a live version of "My Iron Lung" (which, strangely, I find much more enjoyable than the studio version; there's a clear punch to the sound that's not in the Bends version) and another of which is an acoustic "Creep" (which is fine, but it feels a bit like a novelty), but it's interesting in that it sounds a bit like a missing link between Pablo Honey and The Bends. I mean, it's not halfway between them (more like 80% of the way), but it's kinda neat to hear material that could have easily made The Bends stronger while boasting some of the lightness that helped Pablo Honey a bit (the lack of which also hurt The Bends in sports).

The first half of this EP is really, really good. After the opening title track comes "The Trickster," an almost metallic (in spots) number that's anthemic without being overbearing, and which I have to consider one of the best early Radiohead songs. I mean, it's not like it's as walloping as the best parts of "Planet Telex," but if I could choose between this as that album's second track and "The Bends," I'd definitely pick this one. "Lewis (Mistreated)" definitely sounds more like Pablo Honey than The Bends, and I couldn't care less about the lyrics, but there's something rather charming about the pop-punk leanings of the track, whereas much of the similar work on PH just made me shrug my shoulders. And "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong" almost sounds like the forefather of "Subterranean Homesick Alien" in spots: it's a trip to hear the band predicting OK Computer this early on.

The second half is where it becomes clear that this is just an EP and not something like a lost Radiohead masterpiece, but as a loose collection of lesser material it's pretty decent. "Permanent Daylight" has interesting back-and-forth between mournful and upbeat guitar lines, and I have to admit that the lyrics are somewhat noteworthy (and I say this who cares little about Radiohead lyrics). "Lozenge of Love" is a silly (as far as Radiohead goes) acoustic number, "You Never Wash Up After Yourself" sounds like a downbeat Bends number, and then it ends with the acoustic "Creep." Nothing special on the whole (though "Permanent Daylight" definitely comes close in spots) but kinda nice nonetheless.

Anyway, this isn't an especially difficult EP to find, and one can also get ahold of the "new" tracks by getting the expanded version of The Bends, so it's probably worth getting these tracks if you're a Radiohead fan. It's not a major addition to their catalogue, but it's definitely more enjoyable than not.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#505865) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 19, 2011

4 stars An unexpected winner for a passer-by! This is quite a different Radiohead, and - believe it or not - some people, not regular fans of course (myself included) regard this CD as their best. The vocals are not so strained, in fact in a couple of tracks they are buried so low in the mix that it' ... (read more)

Report this review (#115347) | Posted by gero | Friday, March 16, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The first three tracks are definetly grunge but very good, from punchdrunk lovesong singalong and towards it becomes much more inventive. this album marks the beginning of radiohead as an experimental, inventive, and awesome band. ... (read more)

Report this review (#35064) | Posted by | Tuesday, May 31, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Great EP, better than 'pablo honey'!! I think it's really annoying that some of the great tracks on this EP didn't make it to 'the bends'!! i wud have much prefered 'punch-drunk' in place of 'bullet-proof' or 'trickster' in place of 'black star' and i'm sure they cud hav got 'you never wa ... (read more)

Report this review (#35063) | Posted by | Monday, May 30, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RADIOHEAD "My Iron Lung"