MY IRON LUNG

Buy RADIOHEAD Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1994

1. My Iron Lung (4:37)
2. The Trickster (4:40)
3. Lewis (Mistreated) (3:19)
4. Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong (4:40)
5. Permanent Daylight (2:48)
6. Lozenge of Love (2:16)
7. You Never Wash Up After Yourself (1:44)
8. Creep (Acoustic) (4:19)

Search RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung lyrics

Search RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung tabs

- Thom Yorke / vocals, guitar
- Colin Greenwood / bass
- Jonny Greenwood / guitar, keyboards
- Ed O'Brien / guitar, vocals
- Phil Selway / drums

Parlophone 7243 8 31478 2 3

Thanks to frenchie for the addition
and to m@x for the last updates

RADIOHEAD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung Music

I Might Be Wrong: Live RecordingsI Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings
Parlophone 2001
Best of RadioheadBest of Radiohead
Parlophone 2008
Plastic Mutations: The ElectronicTribute to Radiohead by Various Artists (CD,... US $1.99 Buy It Now 30m 3s
RADIOHEAD - OK COMPUTER (COLLECTORS EDITION) PROMO DJ CD CS266 US $38.99 Buy It Now 35m 8s
Radiohead Airbag and Broken Social Scene You Forgot It in People 2cd lot indie US $4.00 [0 bids]
36m
Radiohead, Carolyn Wonderland, Gary Hoey, Folk Implosion - U.S PROMO cd US $9.98 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Pyramid Song [Single] by Radiohead (CD, May-2001, Emi) US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
RADIOHEAD - PABLO HONEY [2 Disc] CD (SEALED) $2.99 S&H US $19.49 Buy It Now 1h 41m
OK Computer by Radiohead CD -- **BRAND NEW** US $7.77 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Noordpool Orchestra - Radiohead: A Jazz Symphony Ocrd CD US $20.19 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Radiohead - In Rainbows CD US $16.09 Buy It Now 2h 3m
The Bends by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) US $8.50 [0 bids]
The Bends by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) US $3.00 [0 bids]
Radiohead - In Rainbows LP Vinyl Record US $22.53 Buy It Now 2h 12m
HITMAKERS 85-PROMO CD-TINA TURNER-RADIOHEAD-SHAI-BLOODS+CRIPS-BAD BOYS BLUE-ME+ US $3.00 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD-I MIGHT BE WRONG-LIVE RECORDINGS-RARE ADVANCE PROMO CD-THOM YORKE-8 TK US $3.00 [0 bids]
PHILIP SELWAY (RADIOHEAD)-FAMILIAL-RARE U.S ADVANCE PROMO ACETATE CD-2010-#ed CD US $3.00 [0 bids]
. Amnesiac by Radiohead (CD, Jun-2001, Capitol) Thom Yorke US $0.99 [1 bids]
? Airbag How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited] by Radiohead (CD 2007) 7 songs b-sides US $0.99 [0 bids]
My Iron Lung [EP] by Radiohead (CD, Jan-2005, Capitol) US $3.00 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD The Bends & OK Computer boxsets (UK 2CD/DVD sealed) US $88.95 Buy It Now 2h 53m
VANILLA SKY Music From Original Soundtrack (CD 2001) Bob Dylan REM Radiohead+ US $8.75 Buy It Now 3h 7m
UltraÝsta Ultarista Vinyl LP Record nigel godrich/radiohead/atoms for peace! NEW US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 29m
Radiohead - Kid-A DELUXE Edition 2CD/DVD US $50.00 Buy It Now 3h 32m
CMJ New Music Vol 56 April 1998 CD 18trks Radiohead, Foil, Foam, Swervedriver US $3.83 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD Hail To The Thief RARE DUTCH IMPORT SEALED 2lp 180 GRAM US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 37m
RADIOHEAD - JUST PT 1 (LTD) (EP) (180GM) NEW VINYL US $19.25 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Pablo Honey by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1993, Capitol) US $3.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD ~ No Surprises ~ CD EP [Digipak] ~ EC! US $6.74 Buy It Now 4h 12m
RADIOHEAD Kid A SEALED CD & Book (By Stanley & Tchock) OOP ltd cut in spine US $17.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD - College Karma EP - 6 Track PROMO CD Single - Digipack - Capitol US $1.99 [0 bids]
Knives Out [Single] by Radiohead (CD, Aug-2001, ParT 1 US $10.98 Buy It Now 4h 51m
I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings by Radiohead (CD, Nov-2001, Capitol) US $0.25 [1 bids]
The Tea Party CD LOT - Splendor Transmission Edges Radiohead Rock US $35.94 [0 bids]
Radiohead, I Might Be Wrong original 12" LP on Parlophone live recordings OOP US $29.00 Buy It Now 5h 40m
Radiohead KID A original 2x 10" UK EMI/Parlophone 1st press Near Mint copy US $79.00 Buy It Now 5h 49m
Radiohead AMNESIAC original 2x 10" UK EMI/Parlophone 1st press Near Mint copy US $59.00 Buy It Now 5h 53m
Radiohead ROCKS Germany 2001 Double gatefold vinyl LP live set US $24.00 Buy It Now 5h 59m
WEEZER RED ALBUM LIMITED EDITION RED VINYL SEALED CAKE RADIOHEAD FOO FIGHTERS US $39.99 [1 bids]
Triple J Hottest 100 Vol. 6 Radiohead Whitlams U2 You Am I Blink 182 KORN Beasti US $10.77 Buy It Now 7h
THOM YORKE, RADIOHEAD SET OF 3 MINT STAMP STRIPS 1 US $17.52 Buy It Now 7h 27m
THOM YORKE, RADIOHEAD SET OF 3 MINT STAMP STRIPS 2 US $17.52 Buy It Now 7h 27m
Pyramid Song [Single] by Radiohead (w/ Fast-Track & Kinetic) US $3.00 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD CD SINGLE PARANOID ANDROID CD 1 & POSTCARD CDODATAS 01 EX US $4.34 Buy It Now 7h 49m
Radiohead CD single (CD5 / 5") Anyone Can Play Guitar - EX UK CDR6333 US $61.43 Buy It Now 7h 55m
RADIOHEAD CD SINGLE PARANOID ANDROID CD 2 & POSTCARD CDNODATAS 01 EX US $4.34 Buy It Now 7h 55m
Radiohead Com Lag 2+2=5 - Sealed CD album (CDLP) Japanese TOCP-66280 EMI US $61.41 Buy It Now 8h 11m
Acoustic Various 2 CD Coldplay Moloko Nick Drake Eva Cassidy Dido Radiohead US $7.63 Buy It Now 8h 24m
RADIOHEAD - The Bends ~ VINYL LP US $81.93 Buy It Now 8h 27m
Radiohead Hail To The Thief CD set US $9.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead Knives Out Japan Single US $6.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead My Iron Lung Rare UK 8 Track CD EP - Like New US $12.12 Buy It Now 9h 14m
Radiohead Fake Plastic Trees (Cd single) US $1.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD.THE BENDS US $3.26 [0 bids]
Now 33 Vinyl LP Queen Freddie Oasis Pulp Blur Lush Weller Quo Radiohead C86 MOD US $99.99 Buy It Now 10h 33m
Original Soundtrack - Clueless (Muffs,Radiohead,Beastie Boys etc) - CD album US $1.64 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Go To Sleep CD PROMO US $7.99 Buy It Now 12h 5m
Radiohead - The Bends 1995 (NEW CD) US $8.36 Buy It Now 12h 28m
Nineties Collection (EMI 10 Track CD 1997) feat. Blur, Iron Maiden, Radiohead US $3.26 Buy It Now 12h 47m
Thom Yorke (Radiohead) - Analyse - Rare 1trk promo CD US $8.18 Buy It Now 13h 6m
Radiohead - Kid A 2x 10" LP 180g Vinyl R/I NEW US $26.99 Buy It Now 13h 17m
Radiohead 4 cd EP Lot Itch Com Lag Airbag Iron Lung US $10.00 [0 bids]
Radiohead 6 cd Album Lot. Excellent Condition. US $10.00 [1 bids]
Radiohead Parlophone A Flavour of the Label 4 - Blur Foo Fighters EMF Supergrass US $2.28 Buy It Now 13h 51m
Radiohead Rarity - Volume 13 The Lucky Issue CD + Book US $2.61 Buy It Now 13h 52m
Radiohead - The Best Of - Rare Limited Edition 4LP box set US $114.71 Buy It Now 14h 6m
Atoms For Peace - Judge Jury And Executioner (12", LP) Radiohead Thom Yorke US $7.99 [0 bids]
Atoms For Peace - Default (12", Lp, Vinyl) Radiohead Thom Yorke US $7.99 [0 bids]
Atoms For Peace - Before Your Very Eyes (12", Lp,vinyl) Radiohead Thom Yorke US $7.99 [0 bids]
MARILLION-Live in Montreal 2009 Friday RADIOHEAD, PINK FLOYD, PORCUPINE TREE US $7.00 [0 bids]
MARILLION-Live in Montreal 2009 Saturday RADIOHEAD, PINK FLOYD, PORCUPINE TREE US $7.00 [0 bids]
MARILLION-Live in Montreal 2009 Sunday RADIOHEAD, PINK FLOYD, PORCUPINE TREE US $7.00 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD pyramid HEBREW sticker ISRAEL PROMO SINGLE US $40.00 Buy It Now 14h 24m
RADIOHEAD knives out HEBREW sticker ISRAEL PROMO SINGLE US $40.00 Buy It Now 14h 24m
Indie Top 20 CD NEW Oasis Radiohead Ash Suede Sleeper US $8.94 Buy It Now 14h 59m
RADIOHEAD Knives Out 3 track CD Single card sleeve EU 2001 US $4.95 Buy It Now 15h 6m
RADIOHEAD High & Dry 4 track MAXI CD - Australia 1995 US $4.95 Buy It Now 15h 6m
CD ALBUM Radiohead - Pablo Honey US $1.64 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD OK Computer JAPAN CD US $12.99 Buy It Now 15h 21m
Pablo Honey by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1993, Capitol) US $8.50 [0 bids]
THOM YORKE (Radiohead) - 1990s Magazine Poster US $7.38 Buy It Now 15h 33m
Radiohead - Airbag / How Am I Driving? USA CD EP (1998) Digipak NEW OK Computer US $3.49 Buy It Now 15h 52m
Radiohead - Pablo Honey Cd US $9.99 Buy It Now 16h 8m
Radiohead - Paranoid Android - UK CD 1 US $10.99 Buy It Now 16h 8m
Radiohead - Paranoid Android - UK CD 2 US $10.99 Buy It Now 16h 8m
Radiohead : I Might Be Wrong (Live Recordings) CD (2001) US $3.25 Buy It Now 16h 17m
Various - The Brit Pops Orchestra CD1996 Lounge versions of Blur Oasis Radiohead US $4.90 Buy It Now 16h 29m
Radiohead - Karma police UK CD PART 1 US $7.36 Buy It Now 16h 32m
Radiohead ?- In Rainbows JAPAN MINI LP CD SS F9688 US $5.99 [0 bids]
Frank Bennett FIVE O'CLOCK SHADOW Rare CD Radiohead U2 Pearl Jam Michael Jackson US $17.97 Buy It Now 16h 57m
RADIOHEAD INTERVIEW CD and 120 Page BOOK NEW US $4.90 Buy It Now 17h 4m
RADIOHEAD - OK Computer - limited gatefold 180 gram vinyl 2xLP US $32.76 Buy It Now 17h 8m
REM r.e.m. 1995 monster tour LEGENDARY SEP 15 1995 concert TICKET radiohead open US $15.99 Buy It Now 17h 20m
Weezer- Blue Album [Deluxe] VG CD 311, metallica, radiohead, red hot chili peppe US $6.99 [1 bids]
Radiohead Hail to the Thief Original 2003 1-CD Capitol Label CDP 724358454321 US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Bends by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) US $3.99 Buy It Now 17h 29m
RADIOHEAD - Fake Plastic Trees AUS CD Single No. 1 US $9.00 Buy It Now 18h 10m
RADIOHEAD 7 Television Commercials JAPAN DVD SEAL CM72 US $13.59 Buy It Now 18h 12m
RADIOHEAD 7 Television Commercials JAPAN DVD SEAL NEW US $16.14 Buy It Now 18h 12m
RADIOHEAD COM LAG 2 plus 2 is five JAPAN CD SEALED NEW US $14.44 Buy It Now 18h 12m
RADIOHEAD the astoria London live JAPAN DVD SEALED CN04 US $16.14 Buy It Now 18h 13m
RHYTHMS DEL MUNDO cuba+1 Japan CD U2 RADIOHEAD COLDPLAY US $11.99 Buy It Now 18h 18m

More places to buy RADIOHEAD music online Buy RADIOHEAD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RADIOHEAD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung ratings distribution

RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung reviews

Review by frenchie
3 stars This EP follows a similar style to Pablo Honey, yet leans more in a direction towards The Bends. "My Iron Lung", which would later appear on The Bends, is a classic Radiohead track. No prog here, just some strict alt rock, but it's very good inventive, creative and unique alt rock. Some of the more interesting tracks on this album are "Lewis (Mistreated)" and "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong". The production is a bit gritty on some of these tracks but it serves as an interesting listen. It's good for an EP and not too overcrowded. The acoustic version of creep is very beautiful and it makes this EP worth buying just for this track (well, in the days before downloading). Pablo Honey may not have aged well but this release remains a lot more listenable.

Send comments to frenchie (BETA) | Report this review (#35062) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 19, 2005

Review by memowakeman
3 stars This is another EP, but different, because it has a new sound, more guitar oriented and more mature and a bit experimental compositions, this was done before The Bends, this is maybe a preamble to that album, all the songs here but the first are b-sides, the first track My Iron Lung, has some prog roots , because it shows some changes in their structure, and i think its a pretty good song, you can hear that song in The Bends album, the 4th sng Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong, its amazing , a very new sound, with great lyrics and a beautiful atmosphere in some places, i think it is the best song here, The Trickster and Lozenge of Love are good songs too, with good guitars both acoustic and electric, and some good drums sound, like Itch EP, the las song here is the always mentioned Creep, again the acoustic version, this album is a very good album, when i listen to it i really enjoy that 28 minutes, in fact i will suggest to you, if you are or not a Radiohead fan, give it a chance, its good, but of course i cant give it more than 3 stars.

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#74599) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Review by Gatot
3 stars As I was not able to enjoy "The Bends" while many friends recommended that this is a good band, I did manage to purchase the cassette version of "My Iron Lung" and still I could not enjoy the music quite nicely. So this EP experienced the same thing - put it in my cassette shelf. Later when I got the article about how Jonny Greenwood is a great guitar player, I started to listen this again with The Bends as well. Yes, this EP contains guitar-oriented composition but not in a way of long guitar solo like typical classic rock music like Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, etc. The point is, by the passages of time and after listening to various kinds of music, especially prog, finally I can enjoy this track. And I have to admit that Jonny Greenwood is an excellent guitar player through his virtuosity in producing strange sound effects.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#120943) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 07, 2007

Review by The Sleepwalker
3 stars My Iron Lung is an EP released in 1994 by Radiohead. I wouldn't call this EP progressive at all, but it definitely features some fine alternative rock. Nearly all tracks here didn't make it to any studio release and with a few tracks I really wonder why. Some of the songs here are excellent, while others are not as interesting.

The EP's opener is "My Iron Lung". This version is different from the one that would appear on the band's second full length album, The Bends, as it is a live version with overdubbed vocals. It's a very good song in my opinion and is full of power."The Trickster" is a more straight forward rocker and not one of my favorites, though it's still a nice track. The same goes for "Lewis (Mistreated)", which sounds like an avarage indie song, though I have to say that it doesn't lack any power. The next bunch of songs are softer songs and some even show a bit of psychedelica in them. One of those is "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong", which features a spacey introduction. Really, all of these softer songs are incredible and nothing less. Very remarkable was "Lozenge Of Love", maily because it sounds very much like Pink Floyd's "A Pillow Of Winds". This is not a bad thing though, as it's a very good song. The final song is an acoustic version of "Creep", from the bands first studio output Pable Honey. I don't care much for this track at all, though it's much better than the heavier version that appeared on Pablo Honey.

My Iron Lung shows the band progressing from bland alternative rock on Pablo Honey to much more interesting rock on The Bends. And, to be honest, I might even like this EP slightly more than The Bends, making it a great Radiohead release. Most of the music on this EP is very good and therefore I will rate this EP with three stars.

Send comments to The Sleepwalker (BETA) | Report this review (#254547) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 06, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars While Radiohead's full album count is fairly modest, the band also has gobs of EPs and singles floating around, with a good chunk material that can only be found in those formats. Ideally, the band would put together a separate comprehensive compilation of its various non-album tracks (there are special editions of the full albums that cover some of the ground, though nowhere close to all), but as is, a lot of material has to be chased down in forms like this.

While a lot of the band's non-album material is scattered to the four winds, such that I was able to become acquainted with it only through hookup, this particular slab was one that I actually found at Amoeba Music somewhere along the line, and it's long enough (28 minutes, just a couple of minutes shorter than an early Byrds album) that it deserves its own review. It only contains 8 songs, one of which is a live version of "My Iron Lung" (which, strangely, I find much more enjoyable than the studio version; there's a clear punch to the sound that's not in the Bends version) and another of which is an acoustic "Creep" (which is fine, but it feels a bit like a novelty), but it's interesting in that it sounds a bit like a missing link between Pablo Honey and The Bends. I mean, it's not halfway between them (more like 80% of the way), but it's kinda neat to hear material that could have easily made The Bends stronger while boasting some of the lightness that helped Pablo Honey a bit (the lack of which also hurt The Bends in sports).

The first half of this EP is really, really good. After the opening title track comes "The Trickster," an almost metallic (in spots) number that's anthemic without being overbearing, and which I have to consider one of the best early Radiohead songs. I mean, it's not like it's as walloping as the best parts of "Planet Telex," but if I could choose between this as that album's second track and "The Bends," I'd definitely pick this one. "Lewis (Mistreated)" definitely sounds more like Pablo Honey than The Bends, and I couldn't care less about the lyrics, but there's something rather charming about the pop-punk leanings of the track, whereas much of the similar work on PH just made me shrug my shoulders. And "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong" almost sounds like the forefather of "Subterranean Homesick Alien" in spots: it's a trip to hear the band predicting OK Computer this early on.

The second half is where it becomes clear that this is just an EP and not something like a lost Radiohead masterpiece, but as a loose collection of lesser material it's pretty decent. "Permanent Daylight" has interesting back-and-forth between mournful and upbeat guitar lines, and I have to admit that the lyrics are somewhat noteworthy (and I say this who cares little about Radiohead lyrics). "Lozenge of Love" is a silly (as far as Radiohead goes) acoustic number, "You Never Wash Up After Yourself" sounds like a downbeat Bends number, and then it ends with the acoustic "Creep." Nothing special on the whole (though "Permanent Daylight" definitely comes close in spots) but kinda nice nonetheless.

Anyway, this isn't an especially difficult EP to find, and one can also get ahold of the "new" tracks by getting the expanded version of The Bends, so it's probably worth getting these tracks if you're a Radiohead fan. It's not a major addition to their catalogue, but it's definitely more enjoyable than not.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#505865) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 19, 2011

4 stars An unexpected winner for a passer-by! This is quite a different Radiohead, and - believe it or not - some people, not regular fans of course (myself included) regard this CD as their best. The vocals are not so strained, in fact in a couple of tracks they are buried so low in the mix that it' ... (read more)

Report this review (#115347) | Posted by gero | Friday, March 16, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The first three tracks are definetly grunge but very good, from punchdrunk lovesong singalong and towards it becomes much more inventive. this album marks the beginning of radiohead as an experimental, inventive, and awesome band. ... (read more)

Report this review (#35064) | Posted by | Tuesday, May 31, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Great EP, better than 'pablo honey'!! I think it's really annoying that some of the great tracks on this EP didn't make it to 'the bends'!! i wud have much prefered 'punch-drunk' in place of 'bullet-proof' or 'trickster' in place of 'black star' and i'm sure they cud hav got 'you never wa ... (read more)

Report this review (#35063) | Posted by | Monday, May 30, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RADIOHEAD "My Iron Lung"