MY IRON LUNG

Buy RADIOHEAD Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1994

1. My Iron Lung (4:37)
2. The Trickster (4:40)
3. Lewis (Mistreated) (3:19)
4. Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong (4:40)
5. Permanent Daylight (2:48)
6. Lozenge of Love (2:16)
7. You Never Wash Up After Yourself (1:44)
8. Creep (Acoustic) (4:19)

Search RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung lyrics

Search RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung tabs

- Thom Yorke / vocals, guitar
- Colin Greenwood / bass
- Jonny Greenwood / guitar, keyboards
- Ed O'Brien / guitar, vocals
- Phil Selway / drums

Parlophone 7243 8 31478 2 3

Thanks to frenchie for the addition
and to m@x for the last updates

RADIOHEAD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung Music

Parlophone 1998
AmnesiacAmnesiac
Parlophone 2001
Interview Documentary, Radiohead, Good US $3.99 Buy It Now 38m 1s
RADIOHEAD Hail to the Thief - RUSSIAN - GALA Rec. Russia US $19.90 Buy It Now 53m 56s
Radiohead - Airbag/How Am I Driving (1998) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.34 Buy It Now 1h
Go to Sleep Pt.2 Radiohead MUSIC CD US $8.16 Buy It Now 1h 2m
RADIOHEAD king of limbs LP 8 track with pic inner and download (tick001lp) europ US $27.36 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Radiohead Album Cover Drinks COASTER Set US $11.96 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Radiohead - There There - U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $0.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead OK Computer CD (1997, Capitol) EXCELLENT SHAPE US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 54m
DREAM THEATER / GOV'T MULE / RADIOHEAD / BEHEMOTH / RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS US $12.00 [0 bids]
2h
Radiohead - KING OF LIMBS - US Little By Little Lotus Flower Codex Sealed LP New US $29.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD Com Lag 2plus2isfive US $13.99 Buy It Now 2h 54m
RADIOHEAD FAKE PLASTIC TREES USA CD SINGLE MAXI CD US $15.99 Buy It Now 3h 17m
RADIOHEAD STREET SPIRIT (FADE OUT) UK CD EP PAROLOPHONE US $15.99 Buy It Now 3h 20m
JONNY GREENWOOD Bodysong Extras 7" Vinyl (Radiohead/Johnny) US $26.00 [0 bids]
Blues Traveler, Superdrag, Two, Radiohead, Elliott Smith - U.S. PROMO cd Hitdisc US $7.98 Buy It Now 3h 27m
Radiohead Little By Little / Lotus Flower 12" 45 sealed Mint Caribou ltd edition US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 43m
In Rainbows [Digipak] by Radiohead (CD, Jan-2008, ATO (USA)) US $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 43m
Radiohead Morning Mr Magpie / Bloom 12" 45/33 Limited ed of 1500 Nathan Fake US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Bryce Dessner, Jonny Greenwood Radiohead - There Will Be Blood - U.S. PROMO cd US $7.98 Buy It Now 3h 51m
CMJ Presents CERTAIN DAMAGE Volume 67 the CD Radiohead Supergrass 311 MPXP A.T.S US $9.95 Buy It Now 4h 27m
RADIOHEAD THE KING OF LIMBS LP IMPORT ORIGINAL US $39.99 Buy It Now 4h 41m
radiohead limited edition cassette US $42.49 Buy It Now 4h 45m
In Rainbows [Digipak] by Radiohead (CD, Jan-2008, ATO (USA)) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Go to Sleep [Single] by Radiohead (CD, Aug-2003, Emi/Parlophone) US $5.99 [0 bids]
1 cent cd: Amnesiac by Radiohead (CD, Jun-2001, Capitol) US $0.01 [1 bids]
RADIOHEAD MTV Videography PROMOTIONAL-ONLY VHS video cassette 1997 US $10.00 [0 bids]
RADIO HEAD - MY IRON LUNG - 8 TRACK CD, RADIOHEAD US $2.81 Buy It Now 6h 13m
OK Computer by Radiohead (CD, May-1997, Capitol) BMG CLUB US $8.99 Buy It Now 6h 15m
RADIOHEAD - AMNESIAC NEW CD US $30.13 Buy It Now 6h 24m
The New Loud CD Can't Stop Not Knowing RADIOHEAD cover 2+2=5 independent release US $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 32m
I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings by Radiohead (CD, Nov-2001, Capitol) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Hail to the Thief [Limited Edition] [Limited] by Radiohead (CD, Jun-2003,... US $4.99 [0 bids]
ROMEO & JULIET - SOUNDTRACK CD ~GARBAGE~RADIOHEAD *NEW* US $23.23 Buy It Now 6h 56m
Radiohead Creep -Japan 4Tracks CD single TOCP-8129 OBI US $24.99 Buy It Now 7h
The King of Limbs by Radiohead (Vinyl, Mar-2011, TBD Records) US $9.99 [0 bids]
RARE PROMO Bjork CD Selmasongs THOM YORKE Radiohead Dancer In The Dark soundtrak US $8.00 Buy It Now 7h 16m
Radiohead, I Might Be Wrong, Live. 33rpm Sealed vinyl LP US $45.99 Buy It Now 7h 24m
+ Radiohead - Creep CD 4trk cardsleeve AUSTRALIA US $9.84 Buy It Now 8h 11m
Radiohead I Might Be Wrong Live Recordings Promo Advance CD US $9.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead 2-CD single (Double CD single) No Surprises - Parts 1 US $27.62 Buy It Now 8h 22m
Duran Duran US3 Portrait Radiohead Blind Melon Concrete Blonde D.R.S. RARE CD US $31.99 Buy It Now 10h 7m
Radiohead Rare Limited Edition U.S. Promo Go To Sleep 7" Vinyl 45 Record 2003 US $19.99 Buy It Now 10h 36m
RADIOHEAD IMMERSE YOUR SOUL IN LOVE CD SINGLE HOLLAND 4 TRACK US $3.66 Buy It Now 10h 46m
TRIBUTE TO RADIOHEAD Every Machine Makes A Mistake 2-CD 2009 NEW Sealed US $13.94 Buy It Now 11h 19m
CD: TRUE LOVE WAITS: O'RILEY PLAYS RADIOHEAD - O'RILEY, CHRISTOPHER - New and Se US $17.52 Buy It Now 11h 26m
Inhaled Various 2 CD Ft Radiohead The Superjesus REM Local H Sgihad Placebo US $9.00 Buy It Now 11h 30m
ANYONE CAN PLAY RADIOHEAD - A TRIBUTE TO RADIOHEAD VARIOUS ARTISTS NEW CD US $11.89 Buy It Now 11h 38m
RADIOHEAD AMNESIAC LIBRARY BOOK EDITION CD US $20.35 Buy It Now 12h 26m
Radiohead cd album - The Bends US $7.31 Buy It Now 12h 26m
Radiohead Fake Plastic Trees UK CD (1995) US $4.65 Buy It Now 13h 3m
THOM YORKE (Radiohead) - Magazine Poster US $7.70 Buy It Now 13h 35m
Radiohead-2000 magazine advert US $8.54 Buy It Now 13h 36m
RADIOHEAD Pablo Honey - RUSSIAN - GALA Rec. Russia US $19.90 Buy It Now 13h 40m
Evening Session Priority Tunes 2 CD Album Live Session Tracks Blur Radiohead BBC US $8.38 Buy It Now 14h 4m
Radiohead - Just UK LIMITED REISSUE 12" US $17.09 Buy It Now 14h 4m
Now 26 Radiohead Jamiroquai Meat Loaf UB40 Pet Shop Boys + Cassette Tape x 2 US $4.11 Buy It Now 14h 5m
Radiohead - No surprises UK LIMITED REISSUE 12" US $17.09 Buy It Now 14h 6m
Radiohead - Pyramid song UK LIMITED REISSUE 12" US $17.09 Buy It Now 14h 7m
Radiohead-tribute - Ultimate Tribute To (2004) - Used - Compact Disc US $2.51 Buy It Now 14h 23m
THOM YORKE (RADIOHEAD): THE ERASER NEW CD 2006 US $13.63 Buy It Now 14h 29m
RADIOHEAD The Bends - RUSSIAN - GALA Rec. Russia US $19.90 Buy It Now 14h 32m
RADIOHEAD - COM LAG (2PLUS2ISFIVE) - NEW CD US $7.34 Buy It Now 14h 41m
CLUELESS Original Soundtrack CD - Radiohead, Beastie Boys, etc. - MINT US $3.99 Buy It Now 14h 48m
CD Star Profiles Radiohead US $4.00 Buy It Now 15h 46m
RADIOHEAD-I Might Be Wrong-Live Recordings CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed US $11.25 Buy It Now 15h 52m
RADIOHEAD In Rainbows Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $25.58 Buy It Now 16h 7m
RADIOHEAD 50mm x 50mm PROMO photo press slide negative #C/5968 US $34.22 Buy It Now 16h 7m
RADIOHEAD - KID A (IMPORT) NEW CD US $41.68 Buy It Now 16h 23m
Radiohead ?- In Rainbows JAPAN MINI LP CD SS F9688 US $5.99 [0 bids]
AMNESIAC QUARTET - VOL. 2-TRIBUTE TO RADIOHEAD (IMPORT) NEW CD US $33.98 Buy It Now 16h 33m
EXIT MUSIC songs with radio heads CD 10 track promo of radiohead cover versions US $8.54 Buy It Now 16h 49m
Radiohead-OK COMPUTER US $5.00 Buy It Now 17h 6m
RADIOHEAD - NO SURPRISES CD QUALITY CHECKED & FAST FREE P&P US $4.06 Buy It Now 17h 11m
Selections From The Tibetan Freedom Concert-Promo CD-U2-Radiohead-Bjork-Stipe US $3.99 Buy It Now 17h 23m
THIS IS FORT APACHE LP VINYL RECORD NEW SEALED RADIOHEAD DINOSAUR JR BELLY COME US $22.23 Buy It Now 17h 36m
The Bends by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) US $0.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD - PABLO HONEY (IMPORT) NEW CD US $41.68 Buy It Now 17h 42m
Pablo Honey by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1993, Capitol) US $6.99 Buy It Now 17h 44m
NOW 33: QUEEN,OASIS,PULP,LUSH,ENYA,CHER,TECHNOHEAD,SHAGGY,RADIOHEAD,BLUR,CAST]UK US $7.99 Buy It Now 17h 49m
Radiohead : Kid A - (Book & CD) (2001) US $10.00 Buy It Now 17h 57m
Radiohead - Pablo Honey (CD 1993) - 24HR POST!!! US $8.54 Buy It Now 18h 23m
Hail to the Thief [Limited Edition] by Radiohead CD, Jun-2003,... NEW US $11.24 Buy It Now 18h 45m
four tet remixes limited edition 2x cd radiohead his name is alive aphex twins US $21.24 Buy It Now 18h 55m
V/A~THIS IS FORT APACHE~w/Belly/Lemonheads/Dinosaur Jr/Billy Bragg/Radiohead US $16.00 Buy It Now 19h 3m
Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Radiohead - CD US $7.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD «THE BENDS» CASSETTE VG (Made in Canada) PARLOPHONE US $6.00 [0 bids]
Radiohead IN RAINBOWS TBD Records NEW SEALED Vinyl LP US $17.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF R12) US $17.03 Buy It Now 19h 36m
RADIOHEAD - AMNESIAC [CD BOXSET] [2 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $19.02 Buy It Now 19h 43m
RADIOHEAD [ TKOL 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] PROMO DOUBLE CD THAI EDITION MIXES STILL SEALED US $19.99 Buy It Now 19h 55m
Radiohead KING OF LIMBS +Mp3s 8TH ALBUM New Sealed TICKER TAPE LTD Vinyl LP US $19.99 Buy It Now 20h 5m
Radiohead - Amnesiac (Collector's Edition) [CD New] US $22.03 Buy It Now 20h 10m
Radiohead - Anyone Can Play Guitar US $17.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD - JUST / PLANE (12") US $11.60 Buy It Now 20h 12m
RADIOHEAD - PYRAMID SONG (12") US $11.60 Buy It Now 20h 12m
Radiohead - Pop Is Dead US $17.99 [0 bids]
V/A - Best of the Bands (Classic Tracks, 2CD) Feat Coldplay, Radiohead,Blur US $6.83 Buy It Now 20h 20m
JAY-Z & RADIOHEAD - JAYIOHEAD (LP) US $25.65 Buy It Now 20h 28m
Unbelievable Truth - Almost Here Vinyl LP radiohead US $34.99 Buy It Now 20h 37m
Radiohead - Amnesiac - Brand New - Sealed UK 2 CD & 1 DVD Rare Box Cover US $47.00 Buy It Now 20h 45m

More places to buy RADIOHEAD music online Buy RADIOHEAD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RADIOHEAD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung ratings distribution

RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung reviews

Review by frenchie
3 stars This EP follows a similar style to Pablo Honey, yet leans more in a direction towards The Bends. "My Iron Lung", which would later appear on The Bends, is a classic Radiohead track. No prog here, just some strict alt rock, but it's very good inventive, creative and unique alt rock. Some of the more interesting tracks on this album are "Lewis (Mistreated)" and "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong". The production is a bit gritty on some of these tracks but it serves as an interesting listen. It's good for an EP and not too overcrowded. The acoustic version of creep is very beautiful and it makes this EP worth buying just for this track (well, in the days before downloading). Pablo Honey may not have aged well but this release remains a lot more listenable.

Send comments to frenchie (BETA) | Report this review (#35062) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 19, 2005

Review by memowakeman
3 stars This is another EP, but different, because it has a new sound, more guitar oriented and more mature and a bit experimental compositions, this was done before The Bends, this is maybe a preamble to that album, all the songs here but the first are b-sides, the first track My Iron Lung, has some prog roots , because it shows some changes in their structure, and i think its a pretty good song, you can hear that song in The Bends album, the 4th sng Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong, its amazing , a very new sound, with great lyrics and a beautiful atmosphere in some places, i think it is the best song here, The Trickster and Lozenge of Love are good songs too, with good guitars both acoustic and electric, and some good drums sound, like Itch EP, the las song here is the always mentioned Creep, again the acoustic version, this album is a very good album, when i listen to it i really enjoy that 28 minutes, in fact i will suggest to you, if you are or not a Radiohead fan, give it a chance, its good, but of course i cant give it more than 3 stars.

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#74599) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Review by Gatot
3 stars As I was not able to enjoy "The Bends" while many friends recommended that this is a good band, I did manage to purchase the cassette version of "My Iron Lung" and still I could not enjoy the music quite nicely. So this EP experienced the same thing - put it in my cassette shelf. Later when I got the article about how Jonny Greenwood is a great guitar player, I started to listen this again with The Bends as well. Yes, this EP contains guitar-oriented composition but not in a way of long guitar solo like typical classic rock music like Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, etc. The point is, by the passages of time and after listening to various kinds of music, especially prog, finally I can enjoy this track. And I have to admit that Jonny Greenwood is an excellent guitar player through his virtuosity in producing strange sound effects.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#120943) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 07, 2007

Review by The Sleepwalker
3 stars My Iron Lung is an EP released in 1994 by Radiohead. I wouldn't call this EP progressive at all, but it definitely features some fine alternative rock. Nearly all tracks here didn't make it to any studio release and with a few tracks I really wonder why. Some of the songs here are excellent, while others are not as interesting.

The EP's opener is "My Iron Lung". This version is different from the one that would appear on the band's second full length album, The Bends, as it is a live version with overdubbed vocals. It's a very good song in my opinion and is full of power."The Trickster" is a more straight forward rocker and not one of my favorites, though it's still a nice track. The same goes for "Lewis (Mistreated)", which sounds like an avarage indie song, though I have to say that it doesn't lack any power. The next bunch of songs are softer songs and some even show a bit of psychedelica in them. One of those is "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong", which features a spacey introduction. Really, all of these softer songs are incredible and nothing less. Very remarkable was "Lozenge Of Love", maily because it sounds very much like Pink Floyd's "A Pillow Of Winds". This is not a bad thing though, as it's a very good song. The final song is an acoustic version of "Creep", from the bands first studio output Pable Honey. I don't care much for this track at all, though it's much better than the heavier version that appeared on Pablo Honey.

My Iron Lung shows the band progressing from bland alternative rock on Pablo Honey to much more interesting rock on The Bends. And, to be honest, I might even like this EP slightly more than The Bends, making it a great Radiohead release. Most of the music on this EP is very good and therefore I will rate this EP with three stars.

Send comments to The Sleepwalker (BETA) | Report this review (#254547) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 06, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars While Radiohead's full album count is fairly modest, the band also has gobs of EPs and singles floating around, with a good chunk material that can only be found in those formats. Ideally, the band would put together a separate comprehensive compilation of its various non-album tracks (there are special editions of the full albums that cover some of the ground, though nowhere close to all), but as is, a lot of material has to be chased down in forms like this.

While a lot of the band's non-album material is scattered to the four winds, such that I was able to become acquainted with it only through hookup, this particular slab was one that I actually found at Amoeba Music somewhere along the line, and it's long enough (28 minutes, just a couple of minutes shorter than an early Byrds album) that it deserves its own review. It only contains 8 songs, one of which is a live version of "My Iron Lung" (which, strangely, I find much more enjoyable than the studio version; there's a clear punch to the sound that's not in the Bends version) and another of which is an acoustic "Creep" (which is fine, but it feels a bit like a novelty), but it's interesting in that it sounds a bit like a missing link between Pablo Honey and The Bends. I mean, it's not halfway between them (more like 80% of the way), but it's kinda neat to hear material that could have easily made The Bends stronger while boasting some of the lightness that helped Pablo Honey a bit (the lack of which also hurt The Bends in sports).

The first half of this EP is really, really good. After the opening title track comes "The Trickster," an almost metallic (in spots) number that's anthemic without being overbearing, and which I have to consider one of the best early Radiohead songs. I mean, it's not like it's as walloping as the best parts of "Planet Telex," but if I could choose between this as that album's second track and "The Bends," I'd definitely pick this one. "Lewis (Mistreated)" definitely sounds more like Pablo Honey than The Bends, and I couldn't care less about the lyrics, but there's something rather charming about the pop-punk leanings of the track, whereas much of the similar work on PH just made me shrug my shoulders. And "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong" almost sounds like the forefather of "Subterranean Homesick Alien" in spots: it's a trip to hear the band predicting OK Computer this early on.

The second half is where it becomes clear that this is just an EP and not something like a lost Radiohead masterpiece, but as a loose collection of lesser material it's pretty decent. "Permanent Daylight" has interesting back-and-forth between mournful and upbeat guitar lines, and I have to admit that the lyrics are somewhat noteworthy (and I say this who cares little about Radiohead lyrics). "Lozenge of Love" is a silly (as far as Radiohead goes) acoustic number, "You Never Wash Up After Yourself" sounds like a downbeat Bends number, and then it ends with the acoustic "Creep." Nothing special on the whole (though "Permanent Daylight" definitely comes close in spots) but kinda nice nonetheless.

Anyway, this isn't an especially difficult EP to find, and one can also get ahold of the "new" tracks by getting the expanded version of The Bends, so it's probably worth getting these tracks if you're a Radiohead fan. It's not a major addition to their catalogue, but it's definitely more enjoyable than not.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#505865) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 19, 2011

4 stars An unexpected winner for a passer-by! This is quite a different Radiohead, and - believe it or not - some people, not regular fans of course (myself included) regard this CD as their best. The vocals are not so strained, in fact in a couple of tracks they are buried so low in the mix that it' ... (read more)

Report this review (#115347) | Posted by gero | Friday, March 16, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The first three tracks are definetly grunge but very good, from punchdrunk lovesong singalong and towards it becomes much more inventive. this album marks the beginning of radiohead as an experimental, inventive, and awesome band. ... (read more)

Report this review (#35064) | Posted by | Tuesday, May 31, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Great EP, better than 'pablo honey'!! I think it's really annoying that some of the great tracks on this EP didn't make it to 'the bends'!! i wud have much prefered 'punch-drunk' in place of 'bullet-proof' or 'trickster' in place of 'black star' and i'm sure they cud hav got 'you never wa ... (read more)

Report this review (#35063) | Posted by | Monday, May 30, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RADIOHEAD "My Iron Lung"