MY IRON LUNG

Buy RADIOHEAD Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1994

1. My Iron Lung (4:37)
2. The Trickster (4:40)
3. Lewis (Mistreated) (3:19)
4. Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong (4:40)
5. Permanent Daylight (2:48)
6. Lozenge of Love (2:16)
7. You Never Wash Up After Yourself (1:44)
8. Creep (Acoustic) (4:19)

Search RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung lyrics

Search RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung tabs

- Thom Yorke / vocals, guitar
- Colin Greenwood / bass
- Jonny Greenwood / guitar, keyboards
- Ed O'Brien / guitar, vocals
- Phil Selway / drums

Parlophone 7243 8 31478 2 3

Thanks to frenchie for the addition
and to m@x for the last updates

RADIOHEAD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung Music

My Iron LungMy Iron Lung
Parlophone 1998
Best ofBest of
EMI Europe Generic 2008
This is Fort Apache LP Radiohead Sebadoh Billy Bragg Buffalo Tom The Lemonheads US $36.99 Buy It Now 39m 7s
RADIOHEAD - HAIL TO THE THIEF NEW CD US $18.79 Buy It Now 1h 15m
VITAMIN STRING QUARTET RADIOHEAD'S RAINBOWS / VAR NEW CD US $23.09 Buy It Now 1h 16m
RADIOHEAD - KID A (SPECIAL) (ED) (IMPORT) NEW CD US $41.75 Buy It Now 1h 18m
CD Album Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong (Live Recordings) [Live] US $6.41 Buy It Now 2h 6m
3 CDs:BABYLON ZOO THE BOYS... SUPERGRASS LIFE ON OTHER.. RADIOHEAD THE BENDS US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 29m
Lawrence University Jazz Ensemble - Radiohead Jazz Project CD US $23.83 Buy It Now 2h 30m
RADIOHEAD Best of Remixes Vol.2 12" NEW VINYL Modeselektor Four Tet Nathan Fake US $17.99 Buy It Now 2h 32m
RADIOHEAD - SUPERCOLLIDER / THE BUTCHER - 12" P/S - RECORD STORE DAY (RSD) 2011 US $56.33 [0 bids]
THOM YORKE (Radiohead) - Magazine Poster US $7.24 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Radiohead - Amnesiac (2001) CD - Free Postage & Packaging! US $6.36 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Treat Her Right (Morphine) / Radiohead / Belly / LISTEN US $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 39m
RADIOHEAD - OK COMPUTER NEW CD US $22.74 Buy It Now 3h 44m
Rare Thom Yorke Radiohead All For The Best 7" Vinyl US $8.05 [1 bids]
RADIOHEAD Amnesiac CD BRAND NEW US $11.19 Buy It Now 4h 2m
RADIOHEAD GO TO SLEEP CD 2 Single 2003 Hail To The Thief There There OK Computer US $0.79 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD THERE THERE CD Single 2003 Hail To The Thief Go To Sleep OK Computer US $0.79 [0 bids]
ANYONE CAN PLAY RADIOHEAD A Tribute CD 2001 album Miranda Sex Garden single US $0.79 [0 bids]
LAWRENCE UNIVERSITY JAZZ ENSEMBLE - RADIOHEAD JAZZ PROJECT NEW CD US $27.05 Buy It Now 4h 4m
RADIOHEAD - PYRAMID SONG PT 1 (LTD) (EP) (180GM) NEW VINYL US $18.76 Buy It Now 4h 24m
Radiohead - OK Computer CD US $3.50 Buy It Now 4h 32m
THOM YORKE (Radiohead) - Magazine Poster US $7.24 Buy It Now 4h 34m
THOM YORKE (Radiohead) - Magazine Poster US $7.24 Buy It Now 4h 35m
RADIOHEAD The Best Of 2CD BRAND NEW Greatest Hits US $14.84 Buy It Now 4h 40m
RADIOHEAD - 2+2=5 PT 1 (LTD) (EP) (180GM) NEW VINYL US $18.76 Buy It Now 4h 54m
WONKY VS. RADIOHEAD - STREET SPIRIT - NO LABEL WONKY001 W/LABEL UNOFF. RELEASE US $6.42 [0 bids]
Triple J Hottest 100 Vol. 1 2Cd - Bjork,Belly,Ween,Iggy Pop,Nick Cave,Radiohead US $26.25 Buy It Now 5h 27m
RADIOHEAD - MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE PHOTO) (REF MA) US $8.61 Buy It Now 5h 32m
RADIOHEAD - IN RAINBOWS - LAMINATED PROMO POSTER US $12.21 Buy It Now 6h 5m
Radiohead - Australian Tour 2012 - Laminated Promo Tour Poster US $12.21 Buy It Now 6h 13m
RADIOHEAD " PYRAMID SONG " RARE 3 TRACK CD SINGLE CARD SLEEVE 2001 EXCELLENT US $4.81 Buy It Now 6h 18m
Thom Yorke - Radiohead - The Eraser - Laminated Promo Poster US $12.21 Buy It Now 6h 23m
ATOMS FOR PEACE Amok Deluxe Edition 180g vinyl 2LP + CD SEALED/NEW Radiohead US $105.44 Buy It Now 6h 37m
RADIOHEAD "Hail to the Thief" 2LP 2008 Capitol 180 Gram Vinyl Album New Sealed US $29.95 Buy It Now 6h 42m
Radiohead - Hail To The Thief (Collectors) NEW 2CD+DVD US $22.79 Buy It Now 6h 59m
Lot of 7DVD Robbie Williams,Radiohead,Placebo,Rooster,Joe Strummer US $19.99 Buy It Now 7h
Radiohead Street Spirit (fade Out) Cd1 Single With Poster In Vgc US $4.81 Buy It Now 7h
JONNY GREENWOOD Norwegian Wood Soundtrack SEALED - FREE SHIPPING Radiohead US $8.00 Buy It Now 7h 19m
RADIOHEAD 50mm x 50mm PROMO photo press slide negative #C/6439 US $8.03 Buy It Now 8h 45m
Radiohead "Other Colors" BBC Italian LP 180 GRAM ORANGE WAX #d/100 made NM/NM US $20.69 Buy It Now 8h 54m
*NEW* RADIOHEAD - 'GO TO SLEEP' RARE 1-TRACK UK PROMO CD SINGLE US $8.03 Buy It Now 8h 58m
High & Dry [Maxi Single] CD - Radiohead US $1.99 [1 bids]
RADIOHEAD INTERVIEW CD and 120 Page BOOK NEW US $4.81 Buy It Now 9h 21m
Christopher O'Riley Plays Radiohead CD Album True Love Waits Exit Music Karma Po US $4.81 Buy It Now 9h 25m
RADIOHEAD SOUNDGARDEN BLIND MELON CD ONLY BRAZIL 2010 MEGA RARE US $16.99 Buy It Now 9h 55m
TEARS FOR FEARS 1995 CD Single DIGIPACK RAOUL RADIOHEAD cover version US $4.81 Buy It Now 10h 4m
Spearhead / Radiohead / Mazzy Star / Morrissey / LISTEN US $8.99 Buy It Now 10h 11m
CD Single - Paranoid Android, Radiohead US $1.61 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD - MY IRON LUNG (CD) (REF E2) US $6.42 Buy It Now 10h 19m
RADIOHEAD - I MIGHT BE WRONG: LIVE RECORDINGS [724353661625] - NEW CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 10h 49m
Radiohead - Hail To The Thief (Collector's Edition) [CD New] US $22.89 Buy It Now 10h 52m
Radiohead In Rainbows CD [Import] US $32.99 Buy It Now 11h 3m
RADIOHEAD-Lot of 2 vintage adverts US $4.81 Buy It Now 11h 16m
Radiohead - The Bends (1995) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $7.84 Buy It Now 11h 19m
Radiohead - OK Computer (1997) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $7.84 Buy It Now 11h 21m
***I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings by Radiohead (CD, Nov-2001, Capitol)*** US $3.00 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Drill (1992 VG+/VG+ 12" vinyl EP) rare first release (1 of 3000) US $160.96 Buy It Now 11h 55m
CD ALBUM Radiohead - Bends US $1.45 [0 bids]
Hail To The Thief - Radiohead CD New ! Sealed ! US $6.63 Buy It Now 11h 58m
`Noir Paranoic` RADIOHEAD Art Print Typography Song Lyrics Signed Wall Poster US $8.35 [2 bids]
Radiohead - My Iron Lung Vinyl EP NEW US $13.67 Buy It Now 12h 3m
`Zephyr` RADIOHEAD Art Print Typography Album Song Lyrics Signed Wall Poster US $8.03 [0 bids]
Kid A by Radiohead (CD, Oct-2000, Capitol) US $4.00 Buy It Now 12h 9m
Hail to the Thief [PA] by Radiohead (CD, Jun-2003, Capitol) US $4.00 Buy It Now 12h 9m
Amnesiac by Radiohead (CD, Jun-2001, Capitol) US $4.00 Buy It Now 12h 9m
CD ALBUM Radiohead - Bends US $1.45 [0 bids]
THE BIG NOISE - GUARDIAN 2003 Promo CD(Radiohead,REM etc) US $2.01 [0 bids]
RARE U2 RADIOHEAD Folk Implosion MELISSA ETHERIDGE Ocean Blue BADLEES PROMO CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 12h 15m
UNBELIEVABLE TRUTH - Almost Here (1998) original lilac CD. Radiohead US $2.24 [0 bids]
MTV 120 minutes live cd album - sex pistols lou reed Bjork radiohead Oasis US $1.59 [1 bids]
NME AWARDS 2004 - KYLIE, RADIOHEAD, COLDPLAY, OUTKAST+ US $1.59 [0 bids]
JOB LOT ~ VARIOUS Q Promo 5xCDs Primal Scream, Oasis, Eels, Radiohead, Blur US $3.20 [0 bids]
THIS IS FORT APACHE Promo Cassette (Radiohead,Throwing Muses,Belly etc) US $3.20 [0 bids]
Dresden Dolls AMANDA PALMER Polly 2000 Made RSD 7 INCH VINYL Nirvana Radiohead US $39.99 Buy It Now 12h 58m
RADIOHEAD Karma Police w/ Climbing 2 MIXES w/ ZERO 7 SLEEVE UK CD single SEALED US $34.99 Buy It Now 13h
RADIOHEAD No Surprises w/ 2 RARE LIVE TRX CARD SLEEVE UK CD single SEALED 1997 US $34.99 Buy It Now 13h
RADIOHEAD Paranoid Android w/ 2 UNRELEASED TRX CARD SLEEVE UK CD single SEALED US $34.99 Buy It Now 13h
VITAMIN STRING QUART - VITAMIN STRING QUARTET PERFORMS RADIOHEAD - NEW CD US $16.33 Buy It Now 13h 5m
CD Radiohead 4 Alternative lot CDs Discs Bends Kid A Computer + with MINT CASES US $24.99 Buy It Now 13h 7m
RADIOHEAD ~ My Iron Lung ~ 12" Single PROMO US $33.79 Buy It Now 13h 8m
Rock Green Vinyl 45 Radiohead - Creep / Anyone Can Play Guitar On Capitol US $24.99 [0 bids]
radiohead there there uk cd single 2003 US $1.59 [0 bids]
Radiohead - There There - U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $3.00 Buy It Now 13h 38m
Radiohead OK Computer Mexican Edition 2CD+DVD US $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 48m
Radiohead Pablo Honey Mexican Edition 2CD+DVD US $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 48m
Radiohead Karma Police Cd2 US $1.61 [0 bids]
Radiohead KID A Gatefold 180g 4TH ALBUM Capitol Records NEW 2 VINYL 10" LPs US $22.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead No Suprises Uk Cd US $1.61 [0 bids]
Radiohead Karma Police Cd1 US $1.61 [0 bids]
UNKLE Psyence ADVNCE PROMO DJ CD w/ RADIOHEAD Beastie Boys THE VERVE Ian Brown US $29.99 Buy It Now 13h 54m
I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings by Radiohead (CD, Nov-2001, Capitol) US $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 11m
Hail to the Thief [PA] by Radiohead (CD, Jun-2003, Capitol) US $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 13m
MOJO MAG Aug 2006 Radiohead John Martyn Beatles Cash CD Brown's Funky Summer US $3.20 [0 bids]
Radiohead 'Basement Tapes Volume 2' CD bootleg Thom Yorke US $1.59 [1 bids]
MOJO MAG Feb 2008 Radiohead Cult Mars Volta Joni MitchellCD OK Computer Electro US $3.20 [0 bids]
PALO PANDOLFO CD DAVID BOWIE RADIOHEAD TRIBUTE SPANISH US $5.29 Buy It Now 14h 36m
RADIOHEAD There There - 3 track 2003 EU CDS - w/ poster print US $7.79 Buy It Now 14h 36m
Radiohead Live Tweeter Center 8/13/2003 2 CD's US $19.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD 'Just' Rare Promotional use only CD US $8.03 [0 bids]
HELP CD War Child Blur Oasis Manic Street Preachers Suede Paul Weller Radiohead US $4.81 Buy It Now 14h 50m

More places to buy RADIOHEAD music online Buy RADIOHEAD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RADIOHEAD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung ratings distribution

RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung reviews

Review by frenchie
3 stars This EP follows a similar style to Pablo Honey, yet leans more in a direction towards The Bends. "My Iron Lung", which would later appear on The Bends, is a classic Radiohead track. No prog here, just some strict alt rock, but it's very good inventive, creative and unique alt rock. Some of the more interesting tracks on this album are "Lewis (Mistreated)" and "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong". The production is a bit gritty on some of these tracks but it serves as an interesting listen. It's good for an EP and not too overcrowded. The acoustic version of creep is very beautiful and it makes this EP worth buying just for this track (well, in the days before downloading). Pablo Honey may not have aged well but this release remains a lot more listenable.

Send comments to frenchie (BETA) | Report this review (#35062) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 19, 2005

Review by memowakeman
3 stars This is another EP, but different, because it has a new sound, more guitar oriented and more mature and a bit experimental compositions, this was done before The Bends, this is maybe a preamble to that album, all the songs here but the first are b-sides, the first track My Iron Lung, has some prog roots , because it shows some changes in their structure, and i think its a pretty good song, you can hear that song in The Bends album, the 4th sng Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong, its amazing , a very new sound, with great lyrics and a beautiful atmosphere in some places, i think it is the best song here, The Trickster and Lozenge of Love are good songs too, with good guitars both acoustic and electric, and some good drums sound, like Itch EP, the las song here is the always mentioned Creep, again the acoustic version, this album is a very good album, when i listen to it i really enjoy that 28 minutes, in fact i will suggest to you, if you are or not a Radiohead fan, give it a chance, its good, but of course i cant give it more than 3 stars.

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#74599) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Review by Gatot
3 stars As I was not able to enjoy "The Bends" while many friends recommended that this is a good band, I did manage to purchase the cassette version of "My Iron Lung" and still I could not enjoy the music quite nicely. So this EP experienced the same thing - put it in my cassette shelf. Later when I got the article about how Jonny Greenwood is a great guitar player, I started to listen this again with The Bends as well. Yes, this EP contains guitar-oriented composition but not in a way of long guitar solo like typical classic rock music like Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, etc. The point is, by the passages of time and after listening to various kinds of music, especially prog, finally I can enjoy this track. And I have to admit that Jonny Greenwood is an excellent guitar player through his virtuosity in producing strange sound effects.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#120943) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 07, 2007

Review by The Sleepwalker
3 stars My Iron Lung is an EP released in 1994 by Radiohead. I wouldn't call this EP progressive at all, but it definitely features some fine alternative rock. Nearly all tracks here didn't make it to any studio release and with a few tracks I really wonder why. Some of the songs here are excellent, while others are not as interesting.

The EP's opener is "My Iron Lung". This version is different from the one that would appear on the band's second full length album, The Bends, as it is a live version with overdubbed vocals. It's a very good song in my opinion and is full of power."The Trickster" is a more straight forward rocker and not one of my favorites, though it's still a nice track. The same goes for "Lewis (Mistreated)", which sounds like an avarage indie song, though I have to say that it doesn't lack any power. The next bunch of songs are softer songs and some even show a bit of psychedelica in them. One of those is "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong", which features a spacey introduction. Really, all of these softer songs are incredible and nothing less. Very remarkable was "Lozenge Of Love", maily because it sounds very much like Pink Floyd's "A Pillow Of Winds". This is not a bad thing though, as it's a very good song. The final song is an acoustic version of "Creep", from the bands first studio output Pable Honey. I don't care much for this track at all, though it's much better than the heavier version that appeared on Pablo Honey.

My Iron Lung shows the band progressing from bland alternative rock on Pablo Honey to much more interesting rock on The Bends. And, to be honest, I might even like this EP slightly more than The Bends, making it a great Radiohead release. Most of the music on this EP is very good and therefore I will rate this EP with three stars.

Send comments to The Sleepwalker (BETA) | Report this review (#254547) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 06, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars While Radiohead's full album count is fairly modest, the band also has gobs of EPs and singles floating around, with a good chunk material that can only be found in those formats. Ideally, the band would put together a separate comprehensive compilation of its various non-album tracks (there are special editions of the full albums that cover some of the ground, though nowhere close to all), but as is, a lot of material has to be chased down in forms like this.

While a lot of the band's non-album material is scattered to the four winds, such that I was able to become acquainted with it only through hookup, this particular slab was one that I actually found at Amoeba Music somewhere along the line, and it's long enough (28 minutes, just a couple of minutes shorter than an early Byrds album) that it deserves its own review. It only contains 8 songs, one of which is a live version of "My Iron Lung" (which, strangely, I find much more enjoyable than the studio version; there's a clear punch to the sound that's not in the Bends version) and another of which is an acoustic "Creep" (which is fine, but it feels a bit like a novelty), but it's interesting in that it sounds a bit like a missing link between Pablo Honey and The Bends. I mean, it's not halfway between them (more like 80% of the way), but it's kinda neat to hear material that could have easily made The Bends stronger while boasting some of the lightness that helped Pablo Honey a bit (the lack of which also hurt The Bends in sports).

The first half of this EP is really, really good. After the opening title track comes "The Trickster," an almost metallic (in spots) number that's anthemic without being overbearing, and which I have to consider one of the best early Radiohead songs. I mean, it's not like it's as walloping as the best parts of "Planet Telex," but if I could choose between this as that album's second track and "The Bends," I'd definitely pick this one. "Lewis (Mistreated)" definitely sounds more like Pablo Honey than The Bends, and I couldn't care less about the lyrics, but there's something rather charming about the pop-punk leanings of the track, whereas much of the similar work on PH just made me shrug my shoulders. And "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong" almost sounds like the forefather of "Subterranean Homesick Alien" in spots: it's a trip to hear the band predicting OK Computer this early on.

The second half is where it becomes clear that this is just an EP and not something like a lost Radiohead masterpiece, but as a loose collection of lesser material it's pretty decent. "Permanent Daylight" has interesting back-and-forth between mournful and upbeat guitar lines, and I have to admit that the lyrics are somewhat noteworthy (and I say this who cares little about Radiohead lyrics). "Lozenge of Love" is a silly (as far as Radiohead goes) acoustic number, "You Never Wash Up After Yourself" sounds like a downbeat Bends number, and then it ends with the acoustic "Creep." Nothing special on the whole (though "Permanent Daylight" definitely comes close in spots) but kinda nice nonetheless.

Anyway, this isn't an especially difficult EP to find, and one can also get ahold of the "new" tracks by getting the expanded version of The Bends, so it's probably worth getting these tracks if you're a Radiohead fan. It's not a major addition to their catalogue, but it's definitely more enjoyable than not.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#505865) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 19, 2011

4 stars An unexpected winner for a passer-by! This is quite a different Radiohead, and - believe it or not - some people, not regular fans of course (myself included) regard this CD as their best. The vocals are not so strained, in fact in a couple of tracks they are buried so low in the mix that it' ... (read more)

Report this review (#115347) | Posted by gero | Friday, March 16, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The first three tracks are definetly grunge but very good, from punchdrunk lovesong singalong and towards it becomes much more inventive. this album marks the beginning of radiohead as an experimental, inventive, and awesome band. ... (read more)

Report this review (#35064) | Posted by | Tuesday, May 31, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Great EP, better than 'pablo honey'!! I think it's really annoying that some of the great tracks on this EP didn't make it to 'the bends'!! i wud have much prefered 'punch-drunk' in place of 'bullet-proof' or 'trickster' in place of 'black star' and i'm sure they cud hav got 'you never wa ... (read more)

Report this review (#35063) | Posted by | Monday, May 30, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RADIOHEAD "My Iron Lung"