MY IRON LUNG

Buy RADIOHEAD Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1994

1. My Iron Lung (4:37)
2. The Trickster (4:40)
3. Lewis (Mistreated) (3:19)
4. Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong (4:40)
5. Permanent Daylight (2:48)
6. Lozenge of Love (2:16)
7. You Never Wash Up After Yourself (1:44)
8. Creep (Acoustic) (4:19)

Search RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung lyrics

Search RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung tabs

- Thom Yorke / vocals, guitar
- Colin Greenwood / bass
- Jonny Greenwood / guitar, keyboards
- Ed O'Brien / guitar, vocals
- Phil Selway / drums

Parlophone 7243 8 31478 2 3

Thanks to frenchie for the addition
and to m@x for the last updates

RADIOHEAD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung Music

The Best ofThe Best of
Capitol 2008
Best ofBest of
EMI Europe Generic 2008
RADIOHEAD_Okay Computer_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $9.30 Buy It Now 30m 12s
Radiohead - Jigsaw falling into place UK 7" US $16.87 Buy It Now 36m 29s
Radiohead - Live EP BELGIUM CD LIMITED VERY RARE US $79.99 Buy It Now 56m 41s
Radiohead OK COMPUTER - VINYL LP Coldplay Thom Yorke Flea atoms For RHCP Rock US $18.27 [3 bids]
Radiohead Kid A CD - Like New/Mint US $7.43 Buy It Now 1h 10m
POP IS DEAD? Essential Alternative Album 2 PHILIPPINES Tape MINT Radiohead EMF US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 50m
RADIOHEAD Nude 7" NEW/MINT ORIG 2008 UK XLS 350 US $13.42 Buy It Now 2h 16m
RADIOHEAD-Lot of 2 vintage adverts US $5.05 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Radiohead, Interview CD, Promo, 2003, Made in EU US $18.55 [0 bids]
Radiohead, High & Dry Planet Telex, CD 1 & CD 2 - CD aa Singles - Made in the UK US $23.20 [0 bids]
Radiohead, Hail to the Thief Special Edition CD US $13.90 [0 bids]
Radiohead, Itch CD, Japan Edition with OBI, 1994, EMI Records, Made in Japan US $13.90 [0 bids]
Anyone Can Play Radiohead, A Tribute to Radiohead CD, 2001, Cleopatra Records US $13.90 [0 bids]
Radiohead, Immerse Your Soul In Love - Street Spirit (Fade Out) CD 1 US $23.20 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD_Amnesiac_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $9.30 Buy It Now 3h 6m
RADIOHEAD_Pablo Honey_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $9.30 Buy It Now 3h 10m
Radiohead In Rainbows 2.25" PINBACK BUTTON OFFICIAL PROMO BADGE PIN US $17.00 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Radiohead - Pyramid Song - UK 1 track promo CD US $10.11 Buy It Now 3h 59m
RADIOHEAD MTV Videography PROMOTIONAL-ONLY VHS video cassette 1997 US $10.00 [0 bids]
PIANO TRIBUTE TO RADIOHEAD - NEW CD US $7.55 Buy It Now 4h 45m
ITALY import MADAME X Supersex Deluxe CD RADIOHEAD Siouxsie NEW Sealed US $17.98 Buy It Now 4h 56m
Radiohead - The Bends + OK Computer - RARE USA + IMPORT 2xCD LISTEN US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 58m
Radiohead - Bends (Collector's Edition/CD+DVD) The (2009) NEW & SEALED US $17.71 [5 bids]
Radiohead - Pablo Honey (Collector's Edition/2CD+DVD, 2009) NEW US $11.73 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Amnesiac (2009) NEW & SEALED 2 CD+DVD SET WITH ALL ARTWORK US $8.69 [2 bids]
Radiohead - OK Computer (Collector's Edition/2CD+DVD, 2009) NEW US $13.42 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Ok Computer - CDNODATA02 US $13.12 Buy It Now 5h 45m
Radiohead - Com Lag: 2+2=5 (ltd. Ed-Digi Pack) - 3934790 US $16.06 Buy It Now 5h 46m
Radiohead - OK Computer - music cd US $13.42 Buy It Now 5h 46m
Radiohead- Hail To The Thief - 5845432 US $13.96 Buy It Now 5h 51m
RADIOHEAD - My Iron Lung - low price CD US $10.53 Buy It Now 5h 56m
RADIOHEAD - Hail To The Thief - CD US $10.97 Buy It Now 5h 58m
RADIOHEAD - CD Album Award - PABLO HONEY US $92.86 Buy It Now 5h 59m
SEALED Tracing the Cracks by Thinland CD RADIOHEAD U2 FANS US $9.97 Buy It Now 6h 23m
Radiohead - Amnesiac [CD New] US $14.95 Buy It Now 6h 24m
Radiohead : In Rainbows CD (2008) US $3.99 [0 bids]
The Best of the Best '97 - Q CD - w/ U2, Blur, Radiohead, Portishead US $4.77 Buy It Now 6h 49m
Radiohead hail to the Thief Japan CD w/obi TOCP-660185 US $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 58m
Radiohead There There. Japan CD TOCP-40161 US $12.99 Buy It Now 6h 58m
Ok Computer (2lp) [LP] by Radiohead (Vinyl, Aug-1997, Capitol/EMI Records) US $19.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD THE BENDS - OUT NOW THOM YORKE 1995 30X20cm CUTTING ADVERT EX CON US $8.42 Buy It Now 7h 7m
RADIOHEAD - Ok Computer CD 1997 Parlophone - RARE - OOP! US $19.99 [0 bids]
OK Computer by Radiohead (CD, May-1997, Capitol) US $4.00 [0 bids]
Radiohead LOT of 6 Special Collector's Edition: Pablo Honey, The Bends, OK Comp US $250.00 Buy It Now 7h 20m
RADIOHEAD Best Of 2008 Taiwan w/obi 2-CD New THOM YORKE Greatest Hits US $12.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD Com Lag 2+2=5 Japan w/obi CD+digipack+Video New Fog (Again) (Live) US $9.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD Hail To The Thief 2009 Taiwan w/sticker 2-CD+DVD+Promo Cool Card New US $21.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD - CD Album Award - OK COMPUTER US $92.86 Buy It Now 8h 14m
Coldplay Viva La Vida / Radiohead Creep 2008 Taiwan Promo CD US $12.68 Buy It Now 8h 43m
RADIOHEAD - Pablo Honey - CD US $11.40 Buy It Now 8h 51m
Karma Police [Single] by Radiohead (CD, 1997, EMI) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Kid A - 2 x 10" Vinyl LP *NEW & SEALED* US $43.88 Buy It Now 9h 14m
E0806 COLDPLAY Viva La Vida Violet Hill Taiwan Promo CD Radiohead Sigur Ros US $3.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD - NEW CD MP3 - DISCOGRAPHY US $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 22m
DJ PROMO CD-DEFTONES-RADIOHEAD-FLYING BLIND-MARVELOUS 3-VAST-SPINESHANK-EVERLAST US $3.00 [0 bids]
CHRISTOPHER O'RILEY-PLAYS RADIOHEAD-TRUE LOVE WAITS-RARE ADVANCE PROMO CD-2003 US $3.00 [0 bids]
Radiohead - In Rainbows - XLCD324 US $18.66 Buy It Now 9h 35m
RADIOHEAD Best Of 4LP Set US $80.00 [0 bids]
The Big Noise - Radiohead, REM, Coldplay, Chemical Brothers - music cd US $9.95 Buy It Now 9h 54m
RADIOHEAD - THE DOCUMENT (DVD+CD) - CDDVD09 US $18.99 Buy It Now 9h 56m
RADIOHEAD - PABLO HONEY - CDP7814092 US $13.96 Buy It Now 10h 4m
RADIOHEAD - I MIGHT BE WRONG - LIVE RECORDINGS - CDFHEITX45104 US $13.96 Buy It Now 10h 4m
RADIOHEAD - THE BENDS - CDPCS7372 US $8.46 Buy It Now 10h 4m
RADIOHEAD - KID A - CDKIDA1 US $13.96 Buy It Now 10h 5m
RADIOHEAD - THE BEST OF / THE BEST OF (DVD - 2429162 US $19.45 Buy It Now 10h 5m
RADIOHEAD - HAIL TO THE THIEF - RHEADCD6 US $18.25 Buy It Now 10h 9m
RADIOHEAD - KID A - RHEADCD4 US $19.45 Buy It Now 10h 9m
RADIOHEAD - LIVE AT THE ASTORIA 27/5/94 - 4914189 US $21.96 Buy It Now 10h 10m
Radiohead - Amnesiac [Vinyl New] US $26.93 Buy It Now 10h 14m
"Q" MAGAZINE CD - BEST OF 2000 feat OASIS / MUSE / DOVES / RADIOHEAD / MOBY etc US $4.81 Buy It Now 10h 15m
Radiohead - Bends LP 180g Vinyl NEW US $20.99 Buy It Now 10h 16m
Radiohead Hail to the Thief Original 2003 1-CD Capitol Label CDP 724358454321 US $4.99 [0 bids]
HITMAKERS 85-PROMO CD-TINA TURNER-RADIOHEAD-SHAI-BLOODS+CRIPS-BAD BOYS BLUE-ME+ US $3.00 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD-I MIGHT BE WRONG-LIVE RECORDINGS-RARE ADVANCE PROMO CD-THOM YORKE-8 TK US $3.00 [0 bids]
PHILIP SELWAY (RADIOHEAD)-FAMILIAL-RARE U.S ADVANCE PROMO ACETATE CD-2010-#ed CD US $3.00 [0 bids]
RHYTHMS DEL MUNDO-ADVANCE PROMO CD-COLDPLAY-U2-ARCTIC MONKEYS-RADIOHEAD-MAROON 5 US $3.00 [0 bids]
In Rainbows [Digipak] by Radiohead (CD, Jan-2008, ATO (USA)) US $4.75 [0 bids]
Pablo Honey by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1993, Capitol) US $4.75 [0 bids]
Kid A by Radiohead (CD, Oct-2000, Capitol) US $4.75 [0 bids]
The Bends by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) US $0.89 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD: Rocks Germany 2001 LP (Netherlands, 2 LPs, direct metal mastering) R US $30.00 Buy It Now 11h 10m
Radiohead PHILIP SELWAY By Some Miracle PROMO Radio DJ CD single 2010 MINT US $24.99 Buy It Now 11h 11m
Radiohead KID A Gatefold 180g 4TH ALBUM Capitol Records NEW 2 VINYL 10" LPs US $22.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD star profile AUDIO DOCUMENTARY IMPORT CD US $8.49 Buy It Now 11h 30m
Radiohead Amnesiac CD Like New Not Promo Thom Yorke 2001 Original Pyramid Song US $5.37 [0 bids]
***I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings by Radiohead (CD, Nov-2001, Capitol)*** US $1.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead Stop Whispering - sleeve Ex CD US $4.16 Buy It Now 11h 58m
RADIOHEAD CHAIN NECKLACE PLECTRUM IN PACKAGING IDEAL GIFT PRESENT US $6.74 Buy It Now 12h 5m
Radiohead - High & Dry / Planet Telex CD SINGLE EX+ CONDITION Killer Cars US $16.88 Buy It Now 12h 9m
Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees LTD EDITION CD SINGLE W/ POSTER EX+ CONDITION US $55.29 Buy It Now 12h 9m
Radiohead - Super Very Rare Special CD - Brasil (Sealed) Unique US $30.00 Buy It Now 12h 10m
Com Lag (2plus2isfive) by Radiohead (CD, Capitol/EMI Records) JAPAN IMPORT CD US $9.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Anyone Can Play Guitar EXTREMELY RARE US PROMO US $9.99 [0 bids]
Hollywood's Hottest Hits Volume 2 CD 1997 Radiohead Blondie Crowded House US $1.99 Buy It Now 12h 42m
Pablo Honey by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1993, Capitol) US $3.45 Buy It Now 13h
Radiohead - Best Of [CD New] US $28.98 Buy It Now 13h 18m

More places to buy RADIOHEAD music online Buy RADIOHEAD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RADIOHEAD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung ratings distribution

RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung reviews

Review by frenchie
3 stars This EP follows a similar style to Pablo Honey, yet leans more in a direction towards The Bends. "My Iron Lung", which would later appear on The Bends, is a classic Radiohead track. No prog here, just some strict alt rock, but it's very good inventive, creative and unique alt rock. Some of the more interesting tracks on this album are "Lewis (Mistreated)" and "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong". The production is a bit gritty on some of these tracks but it serves as an interesting listen. It's good for an EP and not too overcrowded. The acoustic version of creep is very beautiful and it makes this EP worth buying just for this track (well, in the days before downloading). Pablo Honey may not have aged well but this release remains a lot more listenable.

Send comments to frenchie (BETA) | Report this review (#35062) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 19, 2005

Review by memowakeman
3 stars This is another EP, but different, because it has a new sound, more guitar oriented and more mature and a bit experimental compositions, this was done before The Bends, this is maybe a preamble to that album, all the songs here but the first are b-sides, the first track My Iron Lung, has some prog roots , because it shows some changes in their structure, and i think its a pretty good song, you can hear that song in The Bends album, the 4th sng Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong, its amazing , a very new sound, with great lyrics and a beautiful atmosphere in some places, i think it is the best song here, The Trickster and Lozenge of Love are good songs too, with good guitars both acoustic and electric, and some good drums sound, like Itch EP, the las song here is the always mentioned Creep, again the acoustic version, this album is a very good album, when i listen to it i really enjoy that 28 minutes, in fact i will suggest to you, if you are or not a Radiohead fan, give it a chance, its good, but of course i cant give it more than 3 stars.

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#74599) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Review by Gatot
3 stars As I was not able to enjoy "The Bends" while many friends recommended that this is a good band, I did manage to purchase the cassette version of "My Iron Lung" and still I could not enjoy the music quite nicely. So this EP experienced the same thing - put it in my cassette shelf. Later when I got the article about how Jonny Greenwood is a great guitar player, I started to listen this again with The Bends as well. Yes, this EP contains guitar-oriented composition but not in a way of long guitar solo like typical classic rock music like Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, etc. The point is, by the passages of time and after listening to various kinds of music, especially prog, finally I can enjoy this track. And I have to admit that Jonny Greenwood is an excellent guitar player through his virtuosity in producing strange sound effects.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#120943) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 07, 2007

Review by The Sleepwalker
3 stars My Iron Lung is an EP released in 1994 by Radiohead. I wouldn't call this EP progressive at all, but it definitely features some fine alternative rock. Nearly all tracks here didn't make it to any studio release and with a few tracks I really wonder why. Some of the songs here are excellent, while others are not as interesting.

The EP's opener is "My Iron Lung". This version is different from the one that would appear on the band's second full length album, The Bends, as it is a live version with overdubbed vocals. It's a very good song in my opinion and is full of power."The Trickster" is a more straight forward rocker and not one of my favorites, though it's still a nice track. The same goes for "Lewis (Mistreated)", which sounds like an avarage indie song, though I have to say that it doesn't lack any power. The next bunch of songs are softer songs and some even show a bit of psychedelica in them. One of those is "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong", which features a spacey introduction. Really, all of these softer songs are incredible and nothing less. Very remarkable was "Lozenge Of Love", maily because it sounds very much like Pink Floyd's "A Pillow Of Winds". This is not a bad thing though, as it's a very good song. The final song is an acoustic version of "Creep", from the bands first studio output Pable Honey. I don't care much for this track at all, though it's much better than the heavier version that appeared on Pablo Honey.

My Iron Lung shows the band progressing from bland alternative rock on Pablo Honey to much more interesting rock on The Bends. And, to be honest, I might even like this EP slightly more than The Bends, making it a great Radiohead release. Most of the music on this EP is very good and therefore I will rate this EP with three stars.

Send comments to The Sleepwalker (BETA) | Report this review (#254547) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 06, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars While Radiohead's full album count is fairly modest, the band also has gobs of EPs and singles floating around, with a good chunk material that can only be found in those formats. Ideally, the band would put together a separate comprehensive compilation of its various non-album tracks (there are special editions of the full albums that cover some of the ground, though nowhere close to all), but as is, a lot of material has to be chased down in forms like this.

While a lot of the band's non-album material is scattered to the four winds, such that I was able to become acquainted with it only through hookup, this particular slab was one that I actually found at Amoeba Music somewhere along the line, and it's long enough (28 minutes, just a couple of minutes shorter than an early Byrds album) that it deserves its own review. It only contains 8 songs, one of which is a live version of "My Iron Lung" (which, strangely, I find much more enjoyable than the studio version; there's a clear punch to the sound that's not in the Bends version) and another of which is an acoustic "Creep" (which is fine, but it feels a bit like a novelty), but it's interesting in that it sounds a bit like a missing link between Pablo Honey and The Bends. I mean, it's not halfway between them (more like 80% of the way), but it's kinda neat to hear material that could have easily made The Bends stronger while boasting some of the lightness that helped Pablo Honey a bit (the lack of which also hurt The Bends in sports).

The first half of this EP is really, really good. After the opening title track comes "The Trickster," an almost metallic (in spots) number that's anthemic without being overbearing, and which I have to consider one of the best early Radiohead songs. I mean, it's not like it's as walloping as the best parts of "Planet Telex," but if I could choose between this as that album's second track and "The Bends," I'd definitely pick this one. "Lewis (Mistreated)" definitely sounds more like Pablo Honey than The Bends, and I couldn't care less about the lyrics, but there's something rather charming about the pop-punk leanings of the track, whereas much of the similar work on PH just made me shrug my shoulders. And "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong" almost sounds like the forefather of "Subterranean Homesick Alien" in spots: it's a trip to hear the band predicting OK Computer this early on.

The second half is where it becomes clear that this is just an EP and not something like a lost Radiohead masterpiece, but as a loose collection of lesser material it's pretty decent. "Permanent Daylight" has interesting back-and-forth between mournful and upbeat guitar lines, and I have to admit that the lyrics are somewhat noteworthy (and I say this who cares little about Radiohead lyrics). "Lozenge of Love" is a silly (as far as Radiohead goes) acoustic number, "You Never Wash Up After Yourself" sounds like a downbeat Bends number, and then it ends with the acoustic "Creep." Nothing special on the whole (though "Permanent Daylight" definitely comes close in spots) but kinda nice nonetheless.

Anyway, this isn't an especially difficult EP to find, and one can also get ahold of the "new" tracks by getting the expanded version of The Bends, so it's probably worth getting these tracks if you're a Radiohead fan. It's not a major addition to their catalogue, but it's definitely more enjoyable than not.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#505865) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 19, 2011

4 stars An unexpected winner for a passer-by! This is quite a different Radiohead, and - believe it or not - some people, not regular fans of course (myself included) regard this CD as their best. The vocals are not so strained, in fact in a couple of tracks they are buried so low in the mix that it' ... (read more)

Report this review (#115347) | Posted by gero | Friday, March 16, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The first three tracks are definetly grunge but very good, from punchdrunk lovesong singalong and towards it becomes much more inventive. this album marks the beginning of radiohead as an experimental, inventive, and awesome band. ... (read more)

Report this review (#35064) | Posted by | Tuesday, May 31, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Great EP, better than 'pablo honey'!! I think it's really annoying that some of the great tracks on this EP didn't make it to 'the bends'!! i wud have much prefered 'punch-drunk' in place of 'bullet-proof' or 'trickster' in place of 'black star' and i'm sure they cud hav got 'you never wa ... (read more)

Report this review (#35063) | Posted by | Monday, May 30, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RADIOHEAD "My Iron Lung"