MY IRON LUNG

Buy RADIOHEAD Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1994

1. My Iron Lung (4:37)
2. The Trickster (4:40)
3. Lewis (Mistreated) (3:19)
4. Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong (4:40)
5. Permanent Daylight (2:48)
6. Lozenge of Love (2:16)
7. You Never Wash Up After Yourself (1:44)
8. Creep (Acoustic) (4:19)

Search RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung lyrics

Search RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung tabs

- Thom Yorke / vocals, guitar
- Colin Greenwood / bass
- Jonny Greenwood / guitar, keyboards
- Ed O'Brien / guitar, vocals
- Phil Selway / drums

Parlophone 7243 8 31478 2 3

Thanks to frenchie for the addition
and to m@x for the last updates

RADIOHEAD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung Music

My Iron LungMy Iron Lung
Parlophone 1998
my iron lung 12my iron lung 12
CAPITOL
Vinyl$12.00
My Iron Lung 2 / Lewis / Permanent Daylight by Radiohead [Music CD]My Iron Lung 2 / Lewis / Permanent Daylight by Radiohead [Music CD]
EMI Import
My Iron Lung Pt. 1My Iron Lung Pt. 1
Parlophone 2009
Vinyl$11.95
RADIOHEAD - MY IRON LUNG - CD (not vinyl)RADIOHEAD - MY IRON LUNG - CD (not vinyl)
PARLOPHONE
Audio CD$14.99 (used)
RADIOHEAD MY IRON LUNG CD NEW USD $8.05 Buy It Now 2h 13m
RADIOHEAD /MY IRON LUNG E.P. 12 free SHIPPING 10 Thom Yorke USD $49.99 Buy It Now 5h 39m
RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung e.p. CD 1 - UK 1994 card sleeve 4 tr. CDS - EMI CDRS 6394 USD $8.79 Buy It Now 12h 3m
Radiohead My Iron Lung EP SEALED 2009 USA 180g 45RPM Embossed Sleeve 12" USD $14.44 [0 bids]
USD $24.44 Buy It Now
My Iron Lung [EP] by Radiohead (CD, Aug-2006, Capito... USD $6.60 Buy It Now 15h 59m
My Iron Lung - Radiohead New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $15.59 Buy It Now 1 day
My Iron Lung - Original Gatefo... Radiohead UK 2-CD single (Double CD single) USD $58.11 Buy It Now 1 day
RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung CD USD $4.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Radiohead - My Iron Lung (CD 2005) Features "Creep (Acoustic)" USD $6.24 Buy It Now 1 day
+ Radiohead - My Iron Lung CD 8trk VGC USD $2.48 Buy It Now 2 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung (CD 1994) USD $4.30 Buy It Now 2 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung (1994) cd USD $6.24 Buy It Now 3 days
Radiohead My Iron Lung [EP] by Radiohead CD Used USD $4.43 Buy It Now 3 days
RADIOHEAD - MY IRON LUNG- CD - NEW - USD $13.85 Buy It Now 4 days
My Iron Lung [EP] by Radiohead (CD, Jan-2005, Capitol) USD $15.95 Buy It Now 4 days
My Iron Lung CD1 [Single] by Radiohead (CD, Sep-2000, Emi/Chrysalis) USD $34.90 Buy It Now 5 days
Radiohead CD single (CD5 / 5") My Iron Lung - Cd1 UK CDRS6394 PARLOPHONE 1994 USD $41.42 Buy It Now 5 days
My Iron Lung by Radiohead (CD, Sep-2000, Emi/Chrysalis) PERMANENT DAYLIGHT USD $5.00 [0 bids]
USD $8.00 Buy It Now
Radiohead - My Iron Lung (CD 1994) - 8 tracks - includes Creep (acoustic) USD $7.74 Buy It Now 5 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung (1994) USD $4.68 Buy It Now 5 days
radiohead my iron lung cd holland USD $3.25 Buy It Now 5 days
RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung CD 8 Track Export Issue For European Market UK Parlophon USD $18.75 Buy It Now 6 days
RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung CD 4 Track Part 1 In Gatefold Card Sleeve B/w Trickster, USD $8.19 Buy It Now 6 days
RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung CD 4 Track Part 2 Gatefold B/w Lewis Mistreated, Permanen USD $8.19 Buy It Now 6 days
RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung CD 8 Track AUSSIE Parlophone 1994 USD $8.19 Buy It Now 6 days
RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung CD 8 Track DUTCH Parlophone 1994 USD $9.84 Buy It Now 6 days
RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung CD 8 Track US Parlophone 1994 USD $10.35 Buy It Now 6 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung (1994) USD $1.55 [0 bids]
Radiohead - My Iron Lung 8 Track EP CD Single USD $7.29 Buy It Now 6 days
RADIOHEAD - MY IRON LUNG CD USD $4.88 Buy It Now 6 days
Radiohead CD single (CD5 / 5") My Iron Lung - CD2 UK CDR6394 PARLOPHONE 1994 USD $43.00 Buy It Now 7 days
RADIOHEAD MY IRON LUNG VINYL RECORD SEALED SLEEVE BENT USD $20.31 Buy It Now 7 days
Radiohead My Iron Lung EP1 - Sealed USA 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) USD $29.63 Buy It Now 7 days
= RADIOHEAD - MY IRON LUNG CD near mint! USD $2.49 Buy It Now 7 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung CD NEW USD $18.28 Buy It Now 8 days
My Iron Lung, Radiohead, Good USD $8.28 Buy It Now 8 days
Radiohead, My Iron Lung Audio CD USD $13.99 Buy It Now 9 days
My Iron Lung by Radiohead (CD, 1994, Capitol) USD $2.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Radiohead my iron lung 4 Track Limited Ed.180 GRAM VINYL 12" EP, new USD $10.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Radiohead ?- My Iron Lung - 1994 Parlophone - Italy USD $7.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung EP SEALED USD $12.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung (CD 1994) USD $6.24 Buy It Now 10 days
CD . Radiohead . My Iron Lung / Trickster / Permanent Daylight . Single USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
RADIOHEAD cd MY IRON LUNG free US shipping USD $11.25 Buy It Now 11 days
RADIOHEAD - MY IRON LUNG - CD - FREE POST USD $6.59 Buy It Now 13 days
MY IRON LUNG BY RADIOHEAD (CD) USD $19.92 Buy It Now 13 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung (1994) CD USD $4.68 Buy It Now 14 days
RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung HOLLAND Parlophone Ep CD 1994 Near Mint ! Free Shipping ! USD $12.75 Buy It Now 14 days
RADIOHEAD - MY IRON LUNG [EP] - NEW CD USD $4.46 Buy It Now 14 days
RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung EP 2-CD single set NEW/UNPLAYED USD $11.79 Buy It Now 14 days
Radiohead, My Iron Lung Audio CD USD $6.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung Orig 8 TRK CD FREE UK P&P ! USD $3.11 Buy It Now 15 days
RADIOHEAD MY IRON LUNG CD EP 1994 ROCK ACOUSTIC IMPORT 8 TRACKS YORKE GREENWOOD USD $5.00 Buy It Now 15 days
radiohead - my iron lung rare italian cd USD $24.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung NEW CD USD $12.79 Buy It Now 16 days
RADIOHEAD - MY IRON LUNG - 8314782 USD $14.89 Buy It Now 16 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung 24HR POST!! USD $7.02 Buy It Now 16 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung (1994) NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $4.94 Buy It Now 17 days
MY IRON LUNG Radiohead 180 GRAM VINYL 12" single brand new sealed USD $19.95 Buy It Now 17 days
Radiohead : My Iron Lung CD (2005) USD $3.91 Buy It Now 18 days
RADIOHEAD_My Iron Lung_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA_TT2 USD $8.15 Buy It Now 18 days
Radiohead My Iron Lung CD single (CD5 / 5") Dutch 8818032 EMI 1994 USD $17.18 Buy It Now 18 days
Radiohead 2-CD single (Double CD single) My Iron Lung - reissue UK CDR/S6394 USD $24.45 Buy It Now 18 days
Radiohead My Iron Lung CD album (CDLP) UK 8314782 EMI 2005 USD $19.53 Buy It Now 18 days
RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung - RUSSIAN - GALA Rec. Russia USD $19.90 Buy It Now 18 days
My Iron Lung Radiohead Dutch CD single (CD5 / 5") 831478-2 PARLOPHONE Sealed USD $19.53 Buy It Now 18 days
Radiohead My Iron Lung - Original Gatefo... UK 2-CD single (Double CD single) USD $51.05 Buy It Now 18 days
My Iron Lung [EP] by Radiohead (CD, Jan-2005, Capitol) USD $5.10 Buy It Now 19 days
RADIOHEAD - My Iron Lung - 8-Track CD Mini-Album USD $3.11 Buy It Now 19 days
RADIOHEAD - MY IRON LUNG - CD 1 + CD 2 - 2 CD SINGLES 1994 USD $12.49 Buy It Now 19 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung (1994) USD $4.68 Buy It Now 20 days
RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung TOP QUALITY CD MUSIC FRAMED DISPLAY-EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP!! USD $78.10 Buy It Now 21 days
(80037) RADIOHEAD- The Bends CD 1995 (Fake Plastic Trees/Bends/My Iron Lung) EX USD $2.41 Buy It Now 21 days
RADIOHEAD MY IRON LUNG SEALED CD USD $5.84 Buy It Now 21 days
Ghostface Killah/Radiohead - Daytona500/my iron lung 7" USD $10.93 Buy It Now 23 days
Radiohead : My Iron Lung CD (2005) USD $5.97 Buy It Now 23 days
Rare OOP Radiohead My Iron Lung CD1 EP 1994 4 Track EMI Parlophone orginal CD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung CD single USD $7.82 Buy It Now 24 days
Radiohead My Iron Lung EP RARE CD Single Gate-fold Card Sleeve USD $9.98 Buy It Now 25 days
Radiohead My Iron Lung Cd2 USD $3.42 Buy It Now 25 days
RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung CD BRAND NEW 8 Tracks USD $9.77 Buy It Now 25 days
Radiohead - My iron lung mexican edition USD $9.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung (CD) 8 Tracks - Made in Italy - Nr Mint - Fast Postage USD $7.80 Buy It Now 26 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung (CD New) USD $12.96 Buy It Now 26 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung [CD New] USD $7.47 Buy It Now 26 days
RADIOHEAD - MY IRON LUNG NEW CD USD $16.82 Buy It Now 26 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung (1994 CD Album) 8 Trax. Rock/Pop/Alternative/Indie USD $2.33 Buy It Now 27 days
RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung EP 2-CD single set NEW/UNPLAYED USD $12.49 Buy It Now 27 days
RADIOHEAD - MY IRON LUNG (CD) (REF E2) USD $6.24 Buy It Now 28 days
RADIOHEAD ~ My Iron Lung ~ 12" Single PROMO USD $46.89 Buy It Now 28 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung CD USD $17.29 Buy It Now 29 days
Radiohead - My Iron Lung (1994) cd USD $4.05 Buy It Now 29 days
LP amnesiac ~ USD $36.75
LP ok computer ~ USD $28.80
LP the bends ~ USD $20.83

More places to buy RADIOHEAD music online Buy RADIOHEAD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RADIOHEAD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung ratings distribution

RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung reviews

Review by frenchie
3 stars This EP follows a similar style to Pablo Honey, yet leans more in a direction towards The Bends. "My Iron Lung", which would later appear on The Bends, is a classic Radiohead track. No prog here, just some strict alt rock, but it's very good inventive, creative and unique alt rock. Some of the more interesting tracks on this album are "Lewis (Mistreated)" and "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong". The production is a bit gritty on some of these tracks but it serves as an interesting listen. It's good for an EP and not too overcrowded. The acoustic version of creep is very beautiful and it makes this EP worth buying just for this track (well, in the days before downloading). Pablo Honey may not have aged well but this release remains a lot more listenable.

Send comments to frenchie (BETA) | Report this review (#35062) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 19, 2005

Review by memowakeman
3 stars This is another EP, but different, because it has a new sound, more guitar oriented and more mature and a bit experimental compositions, this was done before The Bends, this is maybe a preamble to that album, all the songs here but the first are b-sides, the first track My Iron Lung, has some prog roots , because it shows some changes in their structure, and i think its a pretty good song, you can hear that song in The Bends album, the 4th sng Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong, its amazing , a very new sound, with great lyrics and a beautiful atmosphere in some places, i think it is the best song here, The Trickster and Lozenge of Love are good songs too, with good guitars both acoustic and electric, and some good drums sound, like Itch EP, the las song here is the always mentioned Creep, again the acoustic version, this album is a very good album, when i listen to it i really enjoy that 28 minutes, in fact i will suggest to you, if you are or not a Radiohead fan, give it a chance, its good, but of course i cant give it more than 3 stars.

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#74599) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Review by Gatot
3 stars As I was not able to enjoy "The Bends" while many friends recommended that this is a good band, I did manage to purchase the cassette version of "My Iron Lung" and still I could not enjoy the music quite nicely. So this EP experienced the same thing - put it in my cassette shelf. Later when I got the article about how Jonny Greenwood is a great guitar player, I started to listen this again with The Bends as well. Yes, this EP contains guitar-oriented composition but not in a way of long guitar solo like typical classic rock music like Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, etc. The point is, by the passages of time and after listening to various kinds of music, especially prog, finally I can enjoy this track. And I have to admit that Jonny Greenwood is an excellent guitar player through his virtuosity in producing strange sound effects.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#120943) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 07, 2007

Review by The Sleepwalker
3 stars My Iron Lung is an EP released in 1994 by Radiohead. I wouldn't call this EP progressive at all, but it definitely features some fine alternative rock. Nearly all tracks here didn't make it to any studio release and with a few tracks I really wonder why. Some of the songs here are excellent, while others are not as interesting.

The EP's opener is "My Iron Lung". This version is different from the one that would appear on the band's second full length album, The Bends, as it is a live version with overdubbed vocals. It's a very good song in my opinion and is full of power."The Trickster" is a more straight forward rocker and not one of my favorites, though it's still a nice track. The same goes for "Lewis (Mistreated)", which sounds like an avarage indie song, though I have to say that it doesn't lack any power. The next bunch of songs are softer songs and some even show a bit of psychedelica in them. One of those is "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong", which features a spacey introduction. Really, all of these softer songs are incredible and nothing less. Very remarkable was "Lozenge Of Love", maily because it sounds very much like Pink Floyd's "A Pillow Of Winds". This is not a bad thing though, as it's a very good song. The final song is an acoustic version of "Creep", from the bands first studio output Pable Honey. I don't care much for this track at all, though it's much better than the heavier version that appeared on Pablo Honey.

My Iron Lung shows the band progressing from bland alternative rock on Pablo Honey to much more interesting rock on The Bends. And, to be honest, I might even like this EP slightly more than The Bends, making it a great Radiohead release. Most of the music on this EP is very good and therefore I will rate this EP with three stars.

Send comments to The Sleepwalker (BETA) | Report this review (#254547) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 06, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars While Radiohead's full album count is fairly modest, the band also has gobs of EPs and singles floating around, with a good chunk material that can only be found in those formats. Ideally, the band would put together a separate comprehensive compilation of its various non-album tracks (there are special editions of the full albums that cover some of the ground, though nowhere close to all), but as is, a lot of material has to be chased down in forms like this.

While a lot of the band's non-album material is scattered to the four winds, such that I was able to become acquainted with it only through hookup, this particular slab was one that I actually found at Amoeba Music somewhere along the line, and it's long enough (28 minutes, just a couple of minutes shorter than an early Byrds album) that it deserves its own review. It only contains 8 songs, one of which is a live version of "My Iron Lung" (which, strangely, I find much more enjoyable than the studio version; there's a clear punch to the sound that's not in the Bends version) and another of which is an acoustic "Creep" (which is fine, but it feels a bit like a novelty), but it's interesting in that it sounds a bit like a missing link between Pablo Honey and The Bends. I mean, it's not halfway between them (more like 80% of the way), but it's kinda neat to hear material that could have easily made The Bends stronger while boasting some of the lightness that helped Pablo Honey a bit (the lack of which also hurt The Bends in sports).

The first half of this EP is really, really good. After the opening title track comes "The Trickster," an almost metallic (in spots) number that's anthemic without being overbearing, and which I have to consider one of the best early Radiohead songs. I mean, it's not like it's as walloping as the best parts of "Planet Telex," but if I could choose between this as that album's second track and "The Bends," I'd definitely pick this one. "Lewis (Mistreated)" definitely sounds more like Pablo Honey than The Bends, and I couldn't care less about the lyrics, but there's something rather charming about the pop-punk leanings of the track, whereas much of the similar work on PH just made me shrug my shoulders. And "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong" almost sounds like the forefather of "Subterranean Homesick Alien" in spots: it's a trip to hear the band predicting OK Computer this early on.

The second half is where it becomes clear that this is just an EP and not something like a lost Radiohead masterpiece, but as a loose collection of lesser material it's pretty decent. "Permanent Daylight" has interesting back-and-forth between mournful and upbeat guitar lines, and I have to admit that the lyrics are somewhat noteworthy (and I say this who cares little about Radiohead lyrics). "Lozenge of Love" is a silly (as far as Radiohead goes) acoustic number, "You Never Wash Up After Yourself" sounds like a downbeat Bends number, and then it ends with the acoustic "Creep." Nothing special on the whole (though "Permanent Daylight" definitely comes close in spots) but kinda nice nonetheless.

Anyway, this isn't an especially difficult EP to find, and one can also get ahold of the "new" tracks by getting the expanded version of The Bends, so it's probably worth getting these tracks if you're a Radiohead fan. It's not a major addition to their catalogue, but it's definitely more enjoyable than not.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#505865) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 19, 2011

4 stars An unexpected winner for a passer-by! This is quite a different Radiohead, and - believe it or not - some people, not regular fans of course (myself included) regard this CD as their best. The vocals are not so strained, in fact in a couple of tracks they are buried so low in the mix that it' ... (read more)

Report this review (#115347) | Posted by gero | Friday, March 16, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The first three tracks are definetly grunge but very good, from punchdrunk lovesong singalong and towards it becomes much more inventive. this album marks the beginning of radiohead as an experimental, inventive, and awesome band. ... (read more)

Report this review (#35064) | Posted by | Tuesday, May 31, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Great EP, better than 'pablo honey'!! I think it's really annoying that some of the great tracks on this EP didn't make it to 'the bends'!! i wud have much prefered 'punch-drunk' in place of 'bullet-proof' or 'trickster' in place of 'black star' and i'm sure they cud hav got 'you never wa ... (read more)

Report this review (#35063) | Posted by | Monday, May 30, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RADIOHEAD "My Iron Lung"