MY IRON LUNG

Buy RADIOHEAD Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1994

1. My Iron Lung (4:37)
2. The Trickster (4:40)
3. Lewis (Mistreated) (3:19)
4. Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong (4:40)
5. Permanent Daylight (2:48)
6. Lozenge of Love (2:16)
7. You Never Wash Up After Yourself (1:44)
8. Creep (Acoustic) (4:19)

Search RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung lyrics

Search RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung tabs

- Thom Yorke / vocals, guitar
- Colin Greenwood / bass
- Jonny Greenwood / guitar, keyboards
- Ed O'Brien / guitar, vocals
- Phil Selway / drums

Parlophone 7243 8 31478 2 3

Thanks to frenchie for the addition
and to m@x for the last updates

RADIOHEAD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung Music

Vinyl$20.49
I Might Be Wrong: Live RecordingsI Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings
Parlophone 2001
Radiohead - 2 + 2 = 5 (CD one) MADE IN EU US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Best Album In The World - 2xCD Massive Attack / Radiohead / Pixies / Blur / Air US $13.29 Buy It Now 1h 41m
THOM YORKE RADIOHEAD PIC PHOTO NME COACHELLA PIXIES 30X25 POSTER ADVERT EX CON US $6.77 Buy It Now 1h 58m
My Iron Lung by Radiohead (CD, Oct-1998, EMI Music Distribution) US $10.99 Buy It Now 2h 7m
rare RADIOHEAD No Surprises Japan Only Limited CD EP oop US $6.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD - THERE THERE 1-TRACK U.S. PROMO DJ CD SINGLE CS322 @@ US $13.99 Buy It Now 2h 21m
MTV Buzz Bin (CD, Apr-1996, Mammoth) RADIOHEAD STONE TEMPLE PILOTS DAVE MATTHEWS US $5.09 [0 bids]
The Bends by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) BMG release US $5.09 [0 bids]
- RADIOHEAD - 85mm x 70mm PROMO photo press slide negative #C1/13 US $33.95 Buy It Now 2h 25m
The Coast - Tightrope 7 Inch Coldplay Radiohead Tokyo Police Club US $1.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD set x3 promo EU DVD no cd mega rare AMNESIAC KID A HAIL TO THE THIEF US $67.99 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Depeche Mode Lamb Radiohead Manic Street Preachers Remixes Rare Israel Only CD US $80.00 Buy It Now 2h 55m
Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Radiohead - CD US $7.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD Hail To The Thief CD 14 Track Album US $8.06 Buy It Now 3h 23m
RADIOHEAD - Pablo Honey US $1.88 [1 bids]
Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong Live Recordings Digipack Japan Import CD NEW US $24.99 Buy It Now 3h 28m
VERY RARE ADVANCE PROMO Amnesiac by Radiohead (CD, Jun-2001, Capitol) US $39.99 [0 bids]
OK Computer by Radiohead - CD - Very Good US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 52m
RADIOHEAD "The Bends" 1995 EMI/Capitol/BMG ~ Abbey Road Studios Recording US $4.97 Buy It Now 3h 54m
* RADIOHEAD - Hail to the Thief US $3.99 Buy It Now 4h
Radiohead In Rainbows Limited Special Edition Deleted OOP!! US $200.00 Buy It Now 4h 7m
JAY-Z vs RADIOHEAD Jaydiohead LP NEW VINYL Max Tannone US $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 14m
#5 Radiohead BOX 7CD SET NEW Japan Ver KID A OK COMPUTER US $130.00 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD Good Evening Mrs Magpie Remixes Vol 6 12" Vinyl NEW & SEALED US $18.59 Buy It Now 5h 12m
V.A/ RADIOHEAD, COLDPALY "TOSHIBA-EMI INTL. SAMPLER 2002"(PROMO ONLY, JAPAN) US $10.00 [0 bids]
Radiohead, Hail to the Thief (CD) US $4.25 Buy It Now 5h 23m
Ultraista Self Titled 2012 CD radiohead atoms for peace members rare press! nfc US $7.49 Buy It Now 5h 30m
"Clueless" - soundtrack CD 1995 (Radiohead, Muffs) US $5.49 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Com Lag Japanese CD + Obi New & Sealed US $22.05 Buy It Now 5h 35m
RADIOHEAD - Paranoid Android (UK 3 Trk CD Single Pt 1) US $4.74 Buy It Now 6h
RADIOHEAD Street Spirit EP CD UK IMPORT Parlophone 1996 3 unreleased tracks US $8.99 Buy It Now 6h 15m
RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung e.p. CD 1 - UK 1994 card sleeve 4 tr. CDS - EMI CDRS 6394 US $8.79 Buy It Now 6h 17m
RADIOHEAD good evening mrs magpie / bloom 12" new SEALED modeselektor OBJEKT rmx US $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 37m
STRUNG OUT ON OK COMPUTER: STRING TRIB RADIOHEAD / NEW CD US $23.71 Buy It Now 6h 43m
RADIOHEAD Kid A SEALED CD & Book (By Stanley & Tchock) OOP ltd cut in spine US $12.95 Buy It Now 6h 45m
- RADIOHEAD RADIO HEAD - 80mm x 70mm PROMO photo press slide negative #C1/92 US $33.95 Buy It Now 7h 16m
RADIOHEAD - THERE, THERE - 3 Track Acetate Advance Watermarked DJ PROMO SEALED US $77.90 Buy It Now 7h 19m
Get Real CD Supergrass Boo Radleys Radiohead Suede Blur US $5.99 Buy It Now 7h 24m
1 CENT CD Romeo & Juliet - SOUNDTRACK radiohead/ cardigans/ garbage US $0.01 [1 bids]
Radiohead - In Rainbows 2007 [Vinyl New] US $34.99 Buy It Now 7h 30m
100 HITS- The Best of ALTERNATIVE ROCK 5-CD (NEW) 80s 90s Ruts/Radiohead/Bees US $19.50 Buy It Now 7h 47m
Radiohead - Best Of The (2008) {CD Album} 0514-CB-70 US $9.34 Buy It Now 7h 54m
Supercollider/the Butcher [Analog] Radiohead LP Record US $47.93 Buy It Now 8h 2m
I Might Be Wrong: Live Radiohead *FREE SHIP* (CD, Nov-2001, Capitol) US $2.99 [0 bids]
1 CENT CD Nowhere - OST radiohead, elastica, hole, chemical brothers, curve US $0.01 [1 bids]
RADIOHEAD-I MIGHT BE WRONG 2-TRACK U.S. PROMO DJ CD CS322 US $23.99 Buy It Now 8h 6m
? RADIOHEAD IN RAINBOWS CD + Booklet & Inserts XLCD 324 - Thom Yorke FREE P&P ? US $7.62 [0 bids]
Radiohead - The Best of CD US $3.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD - There there/Paperbag writer (Promo) US $43.00 Buy It Now 8h 35m
Amnesiac by Radiohead (CD, Jun-2001, Capitol) US $3.49 [0 bids]
DRUGSTORE / WHITE MAGIC FOR LOVERS / ROADRUNNER / 1998 / (RADIOHEAD) US $11.86 Buy It Now 9h 3m
`Noir Paranoic` RADIOHEAD Art Print Typography Song Lyrics Signed Wall Poster US $8.47 [0 bids]
`Zephyr` RADIOHEAD Art Print Typography Album Song Lyrics Signed Wall Poster US $8.47 [0 bids]
The Network 40: Next 40 Tuneup # 58 PROMO Music CD Boy Krazy, Radiohead + w/ Art US $8.99 Buy It Now 9h 21m
I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings by Radiohead (CD, ... US $6.16 Buy It Now 9h 59m
RADIOHEAD - The Bends (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) Thom Yorke -MINT- US $0.99 [0 bids]
10h
RADIOHEAD - Hail to the Thief (CD, Jun-2003, EMI) Thom Yorke -MINT- US $0.99 [0 bids]
10h
Amnesiac by Radiohead (CD, Jun-2001, Capitol) - Thom Yorke -MINT Atoms for Peace US $0.99 [0 bids]
Kid A by Radiohead (CD, Oct-2000, Capitol) Thom Yorke - Atoms For Peace US $0.99 [0 bids]
Hail to the Thief [PA] by Radiohead (CD, Jun-2003, P... US $6.93 Buy It Now 10h 12m
My Iron Lung [EP] by Radiohead (CD, Aug-2006, Capito... US $6.16 Buy It Now 10h 13m
Radiohead/Liars - Proud Evolution,Edit & Thom Yorke Rmx -U.S. PROMO cd Card Slv. US $9.98 Buy It Now 10h 19m
BRYCE DESSNER ST CAROLYN BY THE SEA JONNY GREENWOOD CD [RADIOHEAD] US $6.77 Buy It Now 10h 28m
Amnesiac by Radiohead (CD, Jun-2001, Capitol) US $3.99 Buy It Now 10h 29m
Radiohead Hail to the Thief Special Edition CD + Booklet. S-26 US $9.02 Buy It Now 10h 52m
Radiohead - Hail To The Thief NR MINT 24HR POST!! US $6.77 Buy It Now 10h 55m
Jonny Greenwood: Body Song Promo CD - Radiohead US $0.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead Knives Out RARE promo CD '01 US $12.00 Buy It Now 12h
VITAMIN STRING QUARTET Plays Radiohead LP NEW SEALED Black Friday RSD 2013 US $15.99 Buy It Now 12h 5m
NOWHERE Soundtrack CD, 1997, VG+, Gregg Araki, Radiohead, Massive Attack, Lush US $4.99 Buy It Now 12h 20m
Signed Stanley Donwood Dead Children Playing book with exact proof! Radiohead US $199.99 Buy It Now 12h 37m
ACOUSTIC 2 - Compilation 2CD Radiohead Weller Eva Nick Drake Kinks Oasis Dido US $11.31 Buy It Now 12h 38m
Radiohead Morning Mr. Magpie / Bloom NEW 12" LP vinyl US $21.99 Buy It Now 12h 57m
2008 Radiohead The Bends LP 180 Gram Vinyl on Capitol BRAND NEW SEALED US $27.00 Buy It Now 12h 58m
Radiohead - Jigsaw Falling Into Place b/w Videotape (live) 7" OOP US $9.99 Buy It Now 13h
2008 Radiohead In Rainbows LP Vinyl TBD Records BRAND NEW SEALED US $27.00 Buy It Now 13h 4m
Radiohead - OK Computer 2 LPs 180 Gram Vinyl in Gatefold Jacket BRAND NEW SEALED US $33.50 Buy It Now 13h 12m
2008 Radiohead Amnesiac 2 10'' LPs 140 Gram Vinyl in Gatefold NEW SEALED US $33.50 Buy It Now 13h 18m
Help War Child Krist Novoselic 1995 RECORD 2 LP UK Oasis Radiohead Blur w/Insert US $24.64 Buy It Now 13h 21m
2008 Radiohead Hail To The Thief 2 LP 180 Gram Vinyl in Gatefold NEW SEALED US $33.50 Buy It Now 13h 23m
The Bends by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) US $0.99 [0 bids]
2011 Radiohead The King Of Limbs Vinyl LP & Download 827565057672 TBD NEW SEALED US $23.99 Buy It Now 13h 35m
CMJ New Music Vol 90 Feb 2001 CD 17trks Radiohead, Fatboy Slim, Garageland US $4.99 [0 bids]
CMJ New Music Vol 56 April 1998 CD 18trks Radiohead, Foil, Foam, Swervedriver US $4.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Set of 8 Singles (Vinyl 12") ALL FACTORY *SEALED* Creep Fake Plastic US $50.00 [1 bids]
14h
RADIOHEAD - College Karma EP - 6 Track PROMO CD Single - Digipack - Capitol US $3.99 [0 bids]
ELECTROPERSPECTIVE Electronic Music: Brian Eno,Radiohead,Chemical Bros,Daft Punk US $6.97 Buy It Now 14h 38m
Pablo Honey by Radiohead (CD, Apr-1993, Capitol/EMI .. US $6.25 Buy It Now 14h 38m
Radiohead The Butcher, Supercollider, RSD 12", brand new, still sealed US $47.12 Buy It Now 14h 45m
Romeo & Juliet Radiohead Everclear Cardigans Mundy Gavin Friday Butthole Surfers US $4.98 Buy It Now 15h 12m
AMERICAN EAGLE Various: Radiohead,Sparklehorse,Cockteau Twins, Butthole Surfers+ US $14.97 Buy It Now 15h 19m
[Rock CD Bundle]-- Radiohead; Suede, Velvet Underground; US $3.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Pyramid Song CD Single 2001 US $7.49 Buy It Now 15h 35m
RADIOHEAD CREEP CD RARE TRACK NOT ON OTHER VERSIONS PARLOPHONE EMI PABLO HONEY US $6.30 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Hail to the Thief Japan CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 15h 43m
Radiohead - Kid A Japan CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 15h 44m
Radiohead - Pablo Honey Japan CD +5-trk RARE US $29.99 Buy It Now 15h 46m
The Bends by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) US $3.99 [0 bids]
ORIGINAL Radiohead Pablo Honey CD Capitol CLUB EDITION Album Thom Yorke US $14.95 Buy It Now 16h 43m
OK Computer by Radiohead (CD, May-1997, Capitol) US $2.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy RADIOHEAD music online Buy RADIOHEAD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RADIOHEAD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung ratings distribution

RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung reviews

Review by frenchie
3 stars This EP follows a similar style to Pablo Honey, yet leans more in a direction towards The Bends. "My Iron Lung", which would later appear on The Bends, is a classic Radiohead track. No prog here, just some strict alt rock, but it's very good inventive, creative and unique alt rock. Some of the more interesting tracks on this album are "Lewis (Mistreated)" and "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong". The production is a bit gritty on some of these tracks but it serves as an interesting listen. It's good for an EP and not too overcrowded. The acoustic version of creep is very beautiful and it makes this EP worth buying just for this track (well, in the days before downloading). Pablo Honey may not have aged well but this release remains a lot more listenable.

Send comments to frenchie (BETA) | Report this review (#35062) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 19, 2005

Review by memowakeman
3 stars This is another EP, but different, because it has a new sound, more guitar oriented and more mature and a bit experimental compositions, this was done before The Bends, this is maybe a preamble to that album, all the songs here but the first are b-sides, the first track My Iron Lung, has some prog roots , because it shows some changes in their structure, and i think its a pretty good song, you can hear that song in The Bends album, the 4th sng Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong, its amazing , a very new sound, with great lyrics and a beautiful atmosphere in some places, i think it is the best song here, The Trickster and Lozenge of Love are good songs too, with good guitars both acoustic and electric, and some good drums sound, like Itch EP, the las song here is the always mentioned Creep, again the acoustic version, this album is a very good album, when i listen to it i really enjoy that 28 minutes, in fact i will suggest to you, if you are or not a Radiohead fan, give it a chance, its good, but of course i cant give it more than 3 stars.

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#74599) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Review by Gatot
3 stars As I was not able to enjoy "The Bends" while many friends recommended that this is a good band, I did manage to purchase the cassette version of "My Iron Lung" and still I could not enjoy the music quite nicely. So this EP experienced the same thing - put it in my cassette shelf. Later when I got the article about how Jonny Greenwood is a great guitar player, I started to listen this again with The Bends as well. Yes, this EP contains guitar-oriented composition but not in a way of long guitar solo like typical classic rock music like Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, etc. The point is, by the passages of time and after listening to various kinds of music, especially prog, finally I can enjoy this track. And I have to admit that Jonny Greenwood is an excellent guitar player through his virtuosity in producing strange sound effects.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#120943) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 07, 2007

Review by The Sleepwalker
3 stars My Iron Lung is an EP released in 1994 by Radiohead. I wouldn't call this EP progressive at all, but it definitely features some fine alternative rock. Nearly all tracks here didn't make it to any studio release and with a few tracks I really wonder why. Some of the songs here are excellent, while others are not as interesting.

The EP's opener is "My Iron Lung". This version is different from the one that would appear on the band's second full length album, The Bends, as it is a live version with overdubbed vocals. It's a very good song in my opinion and is full of power."The Trickster" is a more straight forward rocker and not one of my favorites, though it's still a nice track. The same goes for "Lewis (Mistreated)", which sounds like an avarage indie song, though I have to say that it doesn't lack any power. The next bunch of songs are softer songs and some even show a bit of psychedelica in them. One of those is "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong", which features a spacey introduction. Really, all of these softer songs are incredible and nothing less. Very remarkable was "Lozenge Of Love", maily because it sounds very much like Pink Floyd's "A Pillow Of Winds". This is not a bad thing though, as it's a very good song. The final song is an acoustic version of "Creep", from the bands first studio output Pable Honey. I don't care much for this track at all, though it's much better than the heavier version that appeared on Pablo Honey.

My Iron Lung shows the band progressing from bland alternative rock on Pablo Honey to much more interesting rock on The Bends. And, to be honest, I might even like this EP slightly more than The Bends, making it a great Radiohead release. Most of the music on this EP is very good and therefore I will rate this EP with three stars.

Send comments to The Sleepwalker (BETA) | Report this review (#254547) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 06, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars While Radiohead's full album count is fairly modest, the band also has gobs of EPs and singles floating around, with a good chunk material that can only be found in those formats. Ideally, the band would put together a separate comprehensive compilation of its various non-album tracks (there are special editions of the full albums that cover some of the ground, though nowhere close to all), but as is, a lot of material has to be chased down in forms like this.

While a lot of the band's non-album material is scattered to the four winds, such that I was able to become acquainted with it only through hookup, this particular slab was one that I actually found at Amoeba Music somewhere along the line, and it's long enough (28 minutes, just a couple of minutes shorter than an early Byrds album) that it deserves its own review. It only contains 8 songs, one of which is a live version of "My Iron Lung" (which, strangely, I find much more enjoyable than the studio version; there's a clear punch to the sound that's not in the Bends version) and another of which is an acoustic "Creep" (which is fine, but it feels a bit like a novelty), but it's interesting in that it sounds a bit like a missing link between Pablo Honey and The Bends. I mean, it's not halfway between them (more like 80% of the way), but it's kinda neat to hear material that could have easily made The Bends stronger while boasting some of the lightness that helped Pablo Honey a bit (the lack of which also hurt The Bends in sports).

The first half of this EP is really, really good. After the opening title track comes "The Trickster," an almost metallic (in spots) number that's anthemic without being overbearing, and which I have to consider one of the best early Radiohead songs. I mean, it's not like it's as walloping as the best parts of "Planet Telex," but if I could choose between this as that album's second track and "The Bends," I'd definitely pick this one. "Lewis (Mistreated)" definitely sounds more like Pablo Honey than The Bends, and I couldn't care less about the lyrics, but there's something rather charming about the pop-punk leanings of the track, whereas much of the similar work on PH just made me shrug my shoulders. And "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong" almost sounds like the forefather of "Subterranean Homesick Alien" in spots: it's a trip to hear the band predicting OK Computer this early on.

The second half is where it becomes clear that this is just an EP and not something like a lost Radiohead masterpiece, but as a loose collection of lesser material it's pretty decent. "Permanent Daylight" has interesting back-and-forth between mournful and upbeat guitar lines, and I have to admit that the lyrics are somewhat noteworthy (and I say this who cares little about Radiohead lyrics). "Lozenge of Love" is a silly (as far as Radiohead goes) acoustic number, "You Never Wash Up After Yourself" sounds like a downbeat Bends number, and then it ends with the acoustic "Creep." Nothing special on the whole (though "Permanent Daylight" definitely comes close in spots) but kinda nice nonetheless.

Anyway, this isn't an especially difficult EP to find, and one can also get ahold of the "new" tracks by getting the expanded version of The Bends, so it's probably worth getting these tracks if you're a Radiohead fan. It's not a major addition to their catalogue, but it's definitely more enjoyable than not.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#505865) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 19, 2011

4 stars An unexpected winner for a passer-by! This is quite a different Radiohead, and - believe it or not - some people, not regular fans of course (myself included) regard this CD as their best. The vocals are not so strained, in fact in a couple of tracks they are buried so low in the mix that it' ... (read more)

Report this review (#115347) | Posted by gero | Friday, March 16, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The first three tracks are definetly grunge but very good, from punchdrunk lovesong singalong and towards it becomes much more inventive. this album marks the beginning of radiohead as an experimental, inventive, and awesome band. ... (read more)

Report this review (#35064) | Posted by | Tuesday, May 31, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Great EP, better than 'pablo honey'!! I think it's really annoying that some of the great tracks on this EP didn't make it to 'the bends'!! i wud have much prefered 'punch-drunk' in place of 'bullet-proof' or 'trickster' in place of 'black star' and i'm sure they cud hav got 'you never wa ... (read more)

Report this review (#35063) | Posted by | Monday, May 30, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RADIOHEAD "My Iron Lung"