MY IRON LUNG

Buy RADIOHEAD Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1994

1. My Iron Lung (4:37)
2. The Trickster (4:40)
3. Lewis (Mistreated) (3:19)
4. Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong (4:40)
5. Permanent Daylight (2:48)
6. Lozenge of Love (2:16)
7. You Never Wash Up After Yourself (1:44)
8. Creep (Acoustic) (4:19)

Search RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung lyrics

Search RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung tabs

- Thom Yorke / vocals, guitar
- Colin Greenwood / bass
- Jonny Greenwood / guitar, keyboards
- Ed O'Brien / guitar, vocals
- Phil Selway / drums

Parlophone 7243 8 31478 2 3

Thanks to frenchie for the addition
and to m@x for the last updates

RADIOHEAD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung Music

The Best ofThe Best of
Capitol 2008
I Might Be Wrong: Live RecordingsI Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings
Parlophone 2001
Chillout 05- CD Radiohead, Sarah McLachlan, Flaming Lips, Starsailor, Andain US $6.00 Buy It Now 30m 12s
RADIOHEAD-PABLO HONEY-JAPAN CD C68 US $19.99 Buy It Now 32m 46s
Radiohead "No Surprises" CD Single Parlophone CDNODATA 04 US $2.00 Buy It Now 35m 59s
60 House Trance Techno Vinyl Records 12" - DJ, CDJ 1000, 1200 Tiesto Van Dyk US $9.93 Buy It Now 43m 9s
RADIOHEAD - THE BENDS [COLLECTORS EDITION] - RHEADCD2 US $17.72 Buy It Now 1h
RADIOHEAD - OK COMPUTER [SPECIAL EDITION] - RHEADCDX3 US $28.18 Buy It Now 1h
RADIOHEAD - MEETING PEOPLE IS EASY - 4921429 US $26.18 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Radiohead Rare Barcode - Kid A 724352775323 - FREEPOST CD ALBUM US $9.10 Buy It Now 1h 2m
RADIOHEAD-Promotional Poster, (Rare,near mint, 90's) US $16.56 Buy It Now 1h 36m
RADIOHEAD-KID A-JAPAN CD C68 US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
JAYDIOHEAD " JAY-Z X RADIOHEAD " MINTY FRESH BEATS " 10TRK MINT E.P. MAX TANNONE US $16.56 Buy It Now 1h 45m
RADIOHEAD BABIES GO SEALED CD NEW SONGS FOR BABIES AND KIDS LULLABY US $4.16 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Radiohead UNBELIEVABLE TRUTH Higher SAMPLER PROMO CD dj US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Radiohead - The Best of EU 2xCD #AO03 US $11.19 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Amnesiac (2-10" LPs) [Vinyl], Radiohead, New Limited Edition US $26.94 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Radiohead - The Warehouse Original 1996 Moonraker 19 Track CD US $21.50 [5 bids]
Pablo Honey by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1993, Capitol) US $3.99 [0 bids]
RARE PROMO CD w/ RADIOHEAD Dinosaur jr. R.E.M. Everclear MAZZY STAR Spearhead US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Spin This CD with Weezer Moby Radiohead Paul Oakenfold Basement C-1 US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
NOORDPOOL ORCHESTRA - RADIOHEAD A JAZZ SYMPHONY - ZZ76101 US $20.90 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Radiohead Just (For College) CD Promo Only UK Pressing Album US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 40m
Get 2 CD's ROOSEVELT DIME Crooked Roots +STEAMBOAT SOUL w Radiohead High US $12.00 Buy It Now 2h 59m
RADIOHEAD KID A SEALED CD NEW US $4.83 Buy It Now 3h 22m
RADIOHEAD nude 7" b/w four minute warning (xls350) pic sleeve european xl 2008 US $9.93 Buy It Now 3h 35m
NEW UNOPENED CASSETTE, CAMPUS MUSIK PAK, EVERCLEAR, RADIOHEAD, SPEARHEAD US $9.50 Buy It Now 3h 49m
RADIOHEAD in Rainbows RARE PROMO STICKERED DJ PRESSING CD 2008 FACTORY SEALED US $34.99 Buy It Now 3h 51m
The Bends by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) US $0.99 [0 bids]
BLUR RADIOHEAD FOO FIGHTERS Sound As A Pound CD Orig 1997 Dj Issue Compilation US $7.87 Buy It Now 4h 11m
Radiohead, Meeting people is easy PROMO VHS Video US $11.59 Buy It Now 4h 16m
Radiohead I Might Be Wrong Live Recordings CD 8 Songs True Love Waits Idioteque US $4.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead Hail to the Thief Original 2003 1-CD Capitol Label CDP 724358454321 US $4.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead KID A Gatefold 180g 4TH ALBUM Capitol Records NEW 2 VINYL 10" LPs US $22.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD-AMNESIAC-JAPAN CD C68 US $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 26m
Romeo + Juliet Original Soundtrack CD Radiohead Garbage Nellee Hooper US $1.39 Buy It Now 4h 31m
Radiohead Hail To The Thief CD 2003 There There/Go To Sleep/2 + 2 = 5 US $3.30 Buy It Now 4h 36m
CAMPUS MUSIK PAK, EVERCLEAR, RADIOHEAD, THE VERVE, TEA PARTY, SPEARHEAD, GREN US $4.75 Buy It Now 4h 37m
Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong Live Recordings Vinyl LP US $31.48 Buy It Now 4h 45m
Radiohead - In Rainbows [LIMITED SPECIAL EDITION Box Set] Everything complete! US $101.68 Buy It Now 4h 52m
RADIOHEAD Kid A CD US $2.00 [2 bids]
The Bends by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) BMG US $2.96 Buy It Now 4h 54m
RADIOHEAD - 2+2=5 (12") US $11.59 Buy It Now 4h 59m
RADIOHEAD : HAIL TO THE THIEF CD album 2003 Ex/Mint US $6.61 Buy It Now 5h 30m
DUNCAN SHEIK At the Reservoir 6 RARE LIVE TRX & UNRELEASED RADIOHEAD PROMO CD DJ US $33.96 Buy It Now 5h 31m
RADIOHEAD - Pablo Honey - CD Album US $2.90 Buy It Now 5h 37m
Karma Police Radiohead 180 GRAM VINYL 12" SINGLE BRAND NEW SEALED 2009 Capitol US $21.21 Buy It Now 5h 37m
Street Spirit (Fade Out) Radiohead 180 GRAM VINYL 12" SINGLE. BRAND NEW SEALED US $18.66 Buy It Now 5h 37m
Fake Plastic Trees Radiohead 180 GRAM VINYL 12" SINGLE. BRAND NEW SEALED! US $11.01 Buy It Now 5h 37m
Pyramid Song Radiohead 180 GRAM VINYL 12" single brand new sealed 2009 Capitol US $21.21 Buy It Now 5h 37m
High & Dry: Live Package Radiohead 180 GRAM VINYL 12" single brand new sealed US $21.21 Buy It Now 5h 37m
Paranoid Android RADIOHEAD 180 GRAM VINYL 12" SINGLE. BRAND NEW SEALED US $21.21 Buy It Now 5h 37m
No Surprises Radiohead 180 GRAM VINYL 12" single brand new sealed 2009 CapitoL US $21.21 Buy It Now 5h 37m
Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong (Live Recordings) NR MINT! 24HR POST!! US $9.93 Buy It Now 5h 41m
Radiohead Box Set [Box] [Limited] by Radiohead (CD, Dec-2007, 7 Discs,very good! US $29.95 Buy It Now 5h 56m
RADIOHEAD - OK Computer - CD Album US $2.90 Buy It Now 5h 56m
VITAL BRITS Promo OZ CD Blur / Babylon Zoo / Radiohead Supergrass Skunk Anansie US $7.41 Buy It Now 6h 22m
RADIOHEAD 'Paranoid Android' - Promotional use only CD US $7.46 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD 'Karma Police' - Promotional CD US $7.46 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Amnesiac 24HR POST!! US $6.61 Buy It Now 6h 44m
THE BEST ANTHEMS EVER RARE CASSETTE TAPE! RADIOHEAD FOO FIGHTERS GARBAGE PRODIGY US $23.30 Buy It Now 6h 52m
Pablo Honey by RADIOHEAD ~ ( Music CD, Mar-1993, Capitol) US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 56m
FREE SHIP / RADIOHEAD / Pablo Honey US $5.99 Buy It Now 6h 57m
DUB TRIBUTE TO RADIOHEAD / VARIOUS NEW CD US $24.59 Buy It Now 7h 4m
New Musical Express Underworld Cover issue, Radiohead,OASIS, 13th july 1996 US $9.93 Buy It Now 7h 10m
New Musical Express Beautiful south cover issue,East 17,radiohead 11th nov 1995 US $9.93 Buy It Now 7h 10m
New Musical Express Radiohead The Prodigy,Boo Radleys REM 18th march 95 US $9.93 Buy It Now 7h 11m
RADIOHEAD Hail To The Thief CD 14 Track Album US $7.87 Buy It Now 7h 12m
Radiohead - In Rainbows Vinyl LP Mint Condition US $19.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead Amnesiac, Hail To The Thief, Airbag/How Am I Driving lot of 3 cds EX! US $4.99 [0 bids]
U2, Oasis, Toploader, Muse, Kelis, Coldplay, P.J. Harvey, Radiohead - SEALED cd US $9.98 Buy It Now 7h 52m
RADIOHEAD HAIL TO THE THIEF CD NO SCRATCHES TO DISC SMOKE FREE HOME US $4.99 Buy It Now 7h 58m
RADIOHEAD PABLO HONEY NO SCRATCHES TO DISC SMOKE FREE US $4.99 Buy It Now 8h
Radiohead My Iron Lung [EP] by Radiohead CD Used US $4.43 Buy It Now 8h 16m
MY LAST MIX TAPE - 90's COMP - BRAND NEW SEALED CD ! RADIOHEAD LUNA PIXIES US $9.99 Buy It Now 9h 2m
Amnesiac by Radiohead US $3.50 Buy It Now 9h 7m
Radiohead, Del Amitri, Flaming Lips, Spacehog, Enya, Son Volt - U.S. PROMO 2 cd US $9.98 Buy It Now 9h 11m
Kid A by Radiohead (CD, Oct-2000, Capitol) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Hail To the Thief 2LP NEW US $31.99 Buy It Now 9h 37m
The Bends by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) Sealed US $5.99 [0 bids]
Kid A by Radiohead US $3.50 Buy It Now 9h 40m
Hail to the Thief Special Edition by Radiohead US $8.00 Buy It Now 9h 52m
Shuffle.Play.Listen 2-CD Set by Christopher O'Riley & Matt Haimovitz Radiohead US $11.99 Buy It Now 9h 57m
RADIOHEAD . . . AMNESIAC .. Cd. MINT CONDITION US $9.32 Buy It Now 10h
CHRISTOPHER O'RILEY - TRUE LOVE WAITS: O'RILEY PLAYS RADIOHEAD NEW CD US $15.05 Buy It Now 10h 8m
BRYCE DESSNER/JONNY GREENWOOD-THERE WILL BE BLOOD-RARE PROMO CD-RADIOHEAD-U.S. US $3.50 Buy It Now 10h 29m
True Love Waits: Christopher O'Riley Plays Radiohead (CD, Jun-2003,... US $5.33 Buy It Now 10h 29m
OK Computer by Radiohead (CD, May-1997, Capitol) US $5.00 Buy It Now 10h 31m
EVENING - Other Victorians CD Lookout Records Radiohead Interpol Enon Blonde Red US $6.99 [0 bids]
Various Artists - This Is Fort Apache - Dinosaur Jr Belly Sebadoh Radiohead NEW US $6.99 Buy It Now 10h 55m
OK Computer by Radiohead (CD, May-1997, Capitol) US $6.50 Buy It Now 10h 59m
EMI ~6-PACK O'TRACKS~ 6 CD PROMO SET~ BEATLES+ BOWIE+ MEGADETH+ RADIOHEAD+ REM+ US $39.95 Buy It Now 11h 3m
RADIOHEAD - The Bends CD NM/VG++ Capitol CDP 7243 8 29626 2 5 US $5.09 Buy It Now 11h 23m
RADIOHEAD - AMNESIAC - CD US $6.06 Buy It Now 11h 40m
New RADIOHEAD-KID MZ 1 FOR 3D iphone 4 4g 4s 5 5s 5c HTC One M7 back cover case US $22.99 Buy It Now 12h 13m
New RADIOHEAD-KID MZ 3 FOR 3D iphone 4 4g 4s 5 5s 5c HTC One M7 back cover case US $22.99 Buy It Now 12h 13m

More places to buy RADIOHEAD music online Buy RADIOHEAD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RADIOHEAD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung ratings distribution

RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung reviews

Review by frenchie
3 stars This EP follows a similar style to Pablo Honey, yet leans more in a direction towards The Bends. "My Iron Lung", which would later appear on The Bends, is a classic Radiohead track. No prog here, just some strict alt rock, but it's very good inventive, creative and unique alt rock. Some of the more interesting tracks on this album are "Lewis (Mistreated)" and "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong". The production is a bit gritty on some of these tracks but it serves as an interesting listen. It's good for an EP and not too overcrowded. The acoustic version of creep is very beautiful and it makes this EP worth buying just for this track (well, in the days before downloading). Pablo Honey may not have aged well but this release remains a lot more listenable.

Send comments to frenchie (BETA) | Report this review (#35062) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 19, 2005

Review by memowakeman
3 stars This is another EP, but different, because it has a new sound, more guitar oriented and more mature and a bit experimental compositions, this was done before The Bends, this is maybe a preamble to that album, all the songs here but the first are b-sides, the first track My Iron Lung, has some prog roots , because it shows some changes in their structure, and i think its a pretty good song, you can hear that song in The Bends album, the 4th sng Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong, its amazing , a very new sound, with great lyrics and a beautiful atmosphere in some places, i think it is the best song here, The Trickster and Lozenge of Love are good songs too, with good guitars both acoustic and electric, and some good drums sound, like Itch EP, the las song here is the always mentioned Creep, again the acoustic version, this album is a very good album, when i listen to it i really enjoy that 28 minutes, in fact i will suggest to you, if you are or not a Radiohead fan, give it a chance, its good, but of course i cant give it more than 3 stars.

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#74599) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Review by Gatot
3 stars As I was not able to enjoy "The Bends" while many friends recommended that this is a good band, I did manage to purchase the cassette version of "My Iron Lung" and still I could not enjoy the music quite nicely. So this EP experienced the same thing - put it in my cassette shelf. Later when I got the article about how Jonny Greenwood is a great guitar player, I started to listen this again with The Bends as well. Yes, this EP contains guitar-oriented composition but not in a way of long guitar solo like typical classic rock music like Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, etc. The point is, by the passages of time and after listening to various kinds of music, especially prog, finally I can enjoy this track. And I have to admit that Jonny Greenwood is an excellent guitar player through his virtuosity in producing strange sound effects.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#120943) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 07, 2007

Review by The Sleepwalker
3 stars My Iron Lung is an EP released in 1994 by Radiohead. I wouldn't call this EP progressive at all, but it definitely features some fine alternative rock. Nearly all tracks here didn't make it to any studio release and with a few tracks I really wonder why. Some of the songs here are excellent, while others are not as interesting.

The EP's opener is "My Iron Lung". This version is different from the one that would appear on the band's second full length album, The Bends, as it is a live version with overdubbed vocals. It's a very good song in my opinion and is full of power."The Trickster" is a more straight forward rocker and not one of my favorites, though it's still a nice track. The same goes for "Lewis (Mistreated)", which sounds like an avarage indie song, though I have to say that it doesn't lack any power. The next bunch of songs are softer songs and some even show a bit of psychedelica in them. One of those is "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong", which features a spacey introduction. Really, all of these softer songs are incredible and nothing less. Very remarkable was "Lozenge Of Love", maily because it sounds very much like Pink Floyd's "A Pillow Of Winds". This is not a bad thing though, as it's a very good song. The final song is an acoustic version of "Creep", from the bands first studio output Pable Honey. I don't care much for this track at all, though it's much better than the heavier version that appeared on Pablo Honey.

My Iron Lung shows the band progressing from bland alternative rock on Pablo Honey to much more interesting rock on The Bends. And, to be honest, I might even like this EP slightly more than The Bends, making it a great Radiohead release. Most of the music on this EP is very good and therefore I will rate this EP with three stars.

Send comments to The Sleepwalker (BETA) | Report this review (#254547) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 06, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars While Radiohead's full album count is fairly modest, the band also has gobs of EPs and singles floating around, with a good chunk material that can only be found in those formats. Ideally, the band would put together a separate comprehensive compilation of its various non-album tracks (there are special editions of the full albums that cover some of the ground, though nowhere close to all), but as is, a lot of material has to be chased down in forms like this.

While a lot of the band's non-album material is scattered to the four winds, such that I was able to become acquainted with it only through hookup, this particular slab was one that I actually found at Amoeba Music somewhere along the line, and it's long enough (28 minutes, just a couple of minutes shorter than an early Byrds album) that it deserves its own review. It only contains 8 songs, one of which is a live version of "My Iron Lung" (which, strangely, I find much more enjoyable than the studio version; there's a clear punch to the sound that's not in the Bends version) and another of which is an acoustic "Creep" (which is fine, but it feels a bit like a novelty), but it's interesting in that it sounds a bit like a missing link between Pablo Honey and The Bends. I mean, it's not halfway between them (more like 80% of the way), but it's kinda neat to hear material that could have easily made The Bends stronger while boasting some of the lightness that helped Pablo Honey a bit (the lack of which also hurt The Bends in sports).

The first half of this EP is really, really good. After the opening title track comes "The Trickster," an almost metallic (in spots) number that's anthemic without being overbearing, and which I have to consider one of the best early Radiohead songs. I mean, it's not like it's as walloping as the best parts of "Planet Telex," but if I could choose between this as that album's second track and "The Bends," I'd definitely pick this one. "Lewis (Mistreated)" definitely sounds more like Pablo Honey than The Bends, and I couldn't care less about the lyrics, but there's something rather charming about the pop-punk leanings of the track, whereas much of the similar work on PH just made me shrug my shoulders. And "Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong" almost sounds like the forefather of "Subterranean Homesick Alien" in spots: it's a trip to hear the band predicting OK Computer this early on.

The second half is where it becomes clear that this is just an EP and not something like a lost Radiohead masterpiece, but as a loose collection of lesser material it's pretty decent. "Permanent Daylight" has interesting back-and-forth between mournful and upbeat guitar lines, and I have to admit that the lyrics are somewhat noteworthy (and I say this who cares little about Radiohead lyrics). "Lozenge of Love" is a silly (as far as Radiohead goes) acoustic number, "You Never Wash Up After Yourself" sounds like a downbeat Bends number, and then it ends with the acoustic "Creep." Nothing special on the whole (though "Permanent Daylight" definitely comes close in spots) but kinda nice nonetheless.

Anyway, this isn't an especially difficult EP to find, and one can also get ahold of the "new" tracks by getting the expanded version of The Bends, so it's probably worth getting these tracks if you're a Radiohead fan. It's not a major addition to their catalogue, but it's definitely more enjoyable than not.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#505865) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 19, 2011

4 stars An unexpected winner for a passer-by! This is quite a different Radiohead, and - believe it or not - some people, not regular fans of course (myself included) regard this CD as their best. The vocals are not so strained, in fact in a couple of tracks they are buried so low in the mix that it' ... (read more)

Report this review (#115347) | Posted by gero | Friday, March 16, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The first three tracks are definetly grunge but very good, from punchdrunk lovesong singalong and towards it becomes much more inventive. this album marks the beginning of radiohead as an experimental, inventive, and awesome band. ... (read more)

Report this review (#35064) | Posted by | Tuesday, May 31, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Great EP, better than 'pablo honey'!! I think it's really annoying that some of the great tracks on this EP didn't make it to 'the bends'!! i wud have much prefered 'punch-drunk' in place of 'bullet-proof' or 'trickster' in place of 'black star' and i'm sure they cud hav got 'you never wa ... (read more)

Report this review (#35063) | Posted by | Monday, May 30, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RADIOHEAD "My Iron Lung"