LEGEND OF A BAND

6. Tuesday Afternoon
7. Interview - Includes exceprt of Tuesday Afternoon
8. Ride my See-Saw
9. Interview
10. I`m Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band)
11. Interview
24. Interview
25. The Story in Your Eyes
26. Interview
27. I Know You`re Out There Somewhere
28. Vintage Wine (over closing Credits)

Total Time: Approximately 1 hour 20 minutes

- Graeme Edge / drums, vocals
- Michael Pinder/ keyboards, vocals
- Patrick Moraz / keyboards

Polydor, DVD Video, 440 082 775-9

Thanks to Guillermo for the addition

THE MOODY BLUES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE MOODY BLUES Legend of a Band Music

Legend of a Band - The Story of the Moody Blues by Moody Blues USD $27.38 Buy It Now
The Moody Blues / Legend Of A Band - Laserdisc Buy 6 for free shipping USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Moody Blues - Legend of a Band (VHS, 1990) USD $1.80 [0 bids]
USD $5.30 Buy It Now
The Moody Blues legend of a band USD $2.50 Buy It Now 3 days
MOODY BLUES Laserdisc Legend of a Band LD Performances and Documentary USD $15.76 Buy It Now 4 days
MOODY BLUES Laserdisc Legend of a Band LD Rare Performances and Documentary USD $29.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Laserdisc [A] * Moody Blues * The Story Of The Moody Blues...Legend Of A Band USD $14.74 Buy It Now 6 days
The Story of The MOODY BLUES Legend of a Band Laserdisc USD $20.00 Buy It Now 6 days
THE MOODY BLUES LEGEND OF A BAND VHS PAL VIDEO USD $22.96 Buy It Now 7 days
DVD THE STORY OF THE MOODY BLUES LEGEND OF A BAND USD $11.99 Buy It Now 10 days
e5020 Japan Laserdisc THE MOODY BLUES LEGEND OF A BAND Brand New ? USD $29.70 Buy It Now 10 days
Moody Blues: Legend of a Band + Night at Red Rocks: Colorado Symphonic Laserdisc USD $29.99 Buy It Now 12 days
RARE OOP HTF VHS MOVIE,THE MOODY BLUES,LEGEND OF A BAND,1990,COLOR,80MNS,UNRATED USD $7.99 Buy It Now 14 days
THE STORY OF THE MOODY BLUES LEGEND OF A BAND LASER DISC From Tower Records USD $19.95 Buy It Now 14 days
The Moody Blues - Legend of a Band VHS 1990 Rare Vtg Footage Interviews Concert USD $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
The Moody Blues The Legend of a Band Laserdisc USD $29.99 Buy It Now 17 days
the story of the moody blues ... LEGEND OF A BAND VHS VIDEOTAPE USD $10.11 Buy It Now 18 days
The Moody Blues - Legend of a Band VHS Video Out Of Print USD $7.98 Buy It Now 18 days
The Moody Blues Legend of a Band VHS Tape 1990 Brand New Collectible USD $21.95 Buy It Now 18 days
The Moody Blues: Legend of a Band (1990) [082 775-1] Laserdisc† USD $14.95 Buy It Now 21 days
The Moody Blues: Legend of a Band (DVD) rock music history RARE OOP NEW USD $89.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Legend Of A Band : Moody Blues Music - Laserdisc Buy 6 For Free Shipping USD $14.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Moody Blues Legend Of A Band VHS Movie 1990 USD $19.00 Buy It Now 24 days
THE MOODY BLUES Laserdisc Legend Of A Band USD $15.50 Buy It Now 25 days
The Moody Blues - Legend of a Band (VHS, 1990) RARE, 1990, Justin Hayward USD $18.99 Buy It Now 26 days
The Moody Blues - Legend of a Band (VHS, 1990) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Legend of a Band - The Story of the Moody Blues [VHS], Good VHS, Moody Blues, USD $8.48 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy THE MOODY BLUES music online Buy THE MOODY BLUES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE MOODY BLUES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE MOODY BLUES Legend of a Band ratings distribution

THE MOODY BLUES Legend of a Band reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars I`m not a Moody Blues` fan. I have to say that this DVD was given to me as a gift (with one DVD of The Cranberries too) by a cousin who works for Universal Music in my country. He gave me this DVD (he also gave other two different DVDs to one of my brothers) as new, only with a little "hole" in the cover, which I think it really means that they are "for promotion only". This Moody Blues` DVD full name is (as it says in the front cover) "The Story of the Moody Blues... Legend of a Band". It has several interview segments with Justin Hayward, Ray Thomas, John Lodge and Graeme Edge, plus some promotional videos for some songs, including "Nights in White Satin", and some fragments of songs played in concert. Patrick Moraz appears in some of the songs and in a photo in the back cover, but he was not interviewed, and I later found the possible reason:I read in a website dedicated to The Moody Blues that he never was an official member of the band. In fact, this video was first released in the VHS format in 1990 (released in DVD in 2001), and Moraz left the band in 1991, in not very good terms. Original keyboard player Michael Pinder also wasn`t interviewed (he left the band in 1978), but he appears in some of the songs included in this DVD. This video is similar to the "Yesyears" video from YES. Both videos have interviews and some songs. Maybe this "Legend" video is better because it includes several full songs in contrast to the "Yesyears" video which has only fragments of songs. I like some of the songs of The Moody Blues, but I`m not a fan of them. In fact, I don`t have any of their albums. This video is mostly for their fans, and I consider it a good documentary about the story of the Moody Blues.

Post a review of THE MOODY BLUES "Legend of a Band"