SLEDOVANJE

1. Lokomobila (3:01)
2. Pazi da pazis (3:55)
3. Mirko (4:46)
4. Nosim tvoj zig (3:32)
5. Mile Pop Jordanov (4:39)
6. Let u mestu (3:34)

Search LEB I SOL Sledovanje tabs

- Vlatko Stefanovski / guitars, vocals
- Dragoljub Djuricic / drums
- Bodan Arsovski / bass

LP PGP RTB 2120682 (1982 Yugoslavia)
CD Taped Pictures CD 2108 (2000 Slovenia)

Thanks to seyo for the addition
and to seyo for the last updates

LEB I SOL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LEB I SOL Sledovanje Music

Imports 2014
Leb I SolLeb I Sol
Imports 2014
Bodan Arsovski - Endless View (Ex Leb I Sol) US $10.99 [0 bids]
LEB I SOL AKUSTICNA TRAUMA ETHNO JAZZ EXYUGOSLAV 2LP US $61.49 Buy It Now 18h 57m
LEB I SOL KALABALAK FUSION JAZZ ROCK EXYUGOSLAV LP US $49.99 Buy It Now 18h 57m
LEB I SOL S/T ETHNO JAZZ STEFANOVSKI EXYUGOSLAV LP US $61.49 Buy It Now 18h 57m
Vlatko Stefanovski ( Leb i Sol) ?- 3 Summer Days CD limited/ sealed MINT US $14.00 Buy It Now 3 days
LEB I SOL FIRST LP EX RARE YUGO RARE FUSION JAZZ ROCK Smak, Indexi, Time US $35.00 [0 bids]
OMLADINA V/A INDEXI LEB I SOL JAZZ FUSION FUNK EXYU 2LP US $149.99 Buy It Now 4 days
LEB I SOL - (?) !!! EXTRA RARE YUGO JAZZ - ROCK FUSION !!! US $29.90 Buy It Now 5 days
OMLADINA V/A INDEXI LEB I SOL JAZZ FUSION FUNK EXYU 2LP US $119.99 [0 bids]
LEB I SOL - AKUSTICNA TRAUMA Live Yugo Fusion Ethno Jazz Prog 2xLP Vinyl 12" US $39.90 Buy It Now 11 days
LEB I SOL-KAO KAKAO-YUGOSLAV CASSETTE TAPE 1987-YUGOSLAV JAZZ-ROCK-FOLK US $10.00 Buy It Now 11 days
LEB I SOL 1979 RARE UNIQUE EXYU CASSETTE TAPE ROCK JAZZ US $28.69 Buy It Now 12 days
Damage Vol76 RARE NEW CD Buzzcocks LEMONHEADS PJ Harvey JOI Leb i Sol CAKE Dink US $8.49 Buy It Now 13 days
LEB I SOL SLEDOVANJE RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAVIA JAZZ ROCK 1ST PRESS 1981 VG+/EX US $18.00 Buy It Now 13 days
LEB I SOL BESKONACNO RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAVIA JAZZ ROCK 1ST PRESS 1981 VG/EX- US $18.00 Buy It Now 13 days
LEB I SOL"SREBRANA" PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $35.00 Buy It Now 13 days
LEB I SOL NIE CETVORICATA 78'PROG WHITE LABEL EXYU 7"PS US $24.99 Buy It Now 16 days
LEB I SOL live in New York YUGOSLAVIAN 1991 jazz/rock/etno CASSETTE US $23.00 Buy It Now 18 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL live MACEDONIAN 1995 CD US $20.00 Buy It Now 18 days
LEB I SOL-NIE CETVORICATA/DEVETKA-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 7" 45rpm 1978-YUGO PROG ROCK US $11.00 Buy It Now 18 days
LEB I SOL SAME FANTASTIC EX YUGOSLAV PRESSING ETHNO JAZZ ROCK 1978 VG-/EX US $32.00 Buy It Now 21 days
LEB I SOL KAO KAKAO ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESSING 1987 EX/NM- US $34.00 Buy It Now 21 days
LEB I SOL 2 ethno Yugoslav jazz rock PRESSING 1979 VG/EX US $20.00 Buy It Now 21 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL/double life RARE MACEDONIAN 1993 CD US $28.00 Buy It Now 23 days
LEB I SOL KALABALAK VG LP YUGO JAZZROCK FUSION Izvir Oko Smak Yugoslav US $20.00 Buy It Now 23 days
LEB I SOL TANGENTA FANTSTIC YUGOSLAV JAZZ FOLK ROCK ORIGIN 1ST PRESS1984 EX-/EX US $35.00 Buy It Now 24 days
LEB I SOL - Kao Kakao jazz rock ethno fusion LP Jugoton inner sleeve EX US $32.00 Buy It Now 24 days
LEB I SOL - Rucni Rad rare prog rock fusion jazz rock LP US $39.50 Buy It Now 24 days
PREDMESTJE "Brez Naslova" CD kraan Leb I Sol US $18.28 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL PUTUJEMO ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS JAZZ ROCK 1989 EX-/EX US $26.00 Buy It Now 25 days
2CD LEB I SOL - Live in Macedonia 30th Anniverary Tour Concert 2006 Stefanovski US $28.00 Buy It Now 26 days
LEB I SOL - NIE CETVORICATA RARE YUGO JAZZ ROCK FUSION 7"PS 1978 US $29.99 Buy It Now 26 days
LEB I SOL feat. DADO TOPIC TAKA NATAKA, MACEDONIAN JA FOLK ROCK CD US $15.00 Buy It Now 27 days
LEB I SOL"2 ZLATNA"PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $45.00 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy LEB I SOL music online Buy LEB I SOL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for LEB I SOL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

LEB I SOL Sledovanje ratings distribution

LEB I SOL Sledovanje reviews

Review by Seyo
3 stars If on the fourth album "(Infinity)" LEB I SOL knew how to process New Wave influence into a nice post-fusion sound, here on the fifth album they were much less successful.

Tavitijan left the band in the meantime and the new percussionist was D. Djuricic, a straight rock'n'roll drummer coming from the famous classic/hard rock YU GRUPA. He added a firm rhythm and the beat but he lacked Tavitijan's refinement of jazz drumming and sometimes his playing is too basic and dull. Stefanovski and Arsovski played well but songwriting is much less strong on this LP. And there we have that terrible early 1980s synthetic production: some songs contain rhythm machine, electronic drums, voice echo and awful hand clap! Altogether totally uneeded accessories if you ask me.

There are 50:50 vocal vs. instrumental tracks and this was up to the time of its release the most vocal album of LEB I SOL. "Nosim tvoj zig" ("I Bear Your Sign") was a minor hit and still sounds good, while a slower ballad "Hvala na svemu" (Thanks for Everything) was an appropriate choice to end concerts in those times since it was openly dedicated to the fans and rock audience in general. Minor key ballad "Njena sena" ("Her Shadow") has a wonderful guitar solo by Stefanovski and is the closest they came to prog sound. Having excellent Stefanovski vocals and a slight drunken/psych feel, it is perhaps the strongest track on the LP.

Of the instrumental tracks only the opener "Lokomobila" is anywhere near the best moments from their earlier efforts, with amazing bass lead melody (Arsovski is the composer). "Mirko" and "Mile Pop Jordanov" are interesting attempts to merge some hard rock with folksy/traditional melodies (although neither was credited as trad. arr.) and only here Djuricic has an appropriate place with his drumsticks. The rest of the album is pretty much negligible and lame including unnecessary kids choir in the final "Oda ladosti" (deliberately mistaken spelling - should be "Oda radosti" as translation of Beethoven's "Ode to Joy", obviously adding a childish utterance of L instead of R).

"Sledovanje" (Eng. Ration) is one of the underrated albums of LEB I SOL and it mostly deserves such a mark. It was an obvious sign of the creative crisis in the band notwithstanding a few very good moments, particularly interesting guitar chord progressions and soli reminiscent sometimes of Andy Summers, Robert Fripp or Mark Knopfler. A decent effort by LEB I SOL but we expected more...

PERSONAL RATING: 2,5/5

P.A. RATING: 3/5

Send comments to Seyo (BETA) | Report this review (#38018) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Post a review of LEB I SOL "Sledovanje"